In The Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Piss-proud means lasting just a bit longer so I began to pound her pussy long and hard. I was hot with the idea of her tight arse around my cock so I must admit I did go to town. Dana didn't seem to mind, her legs coming up and gripping me around the waist. I bent my head and kissed her, our tongues dancing together as my cock drove in and out of her willing body. I was varying my pace now, bringing her on and controlling my own orgasm. Time to experiment! How long? 10, 15, 20 minutes I suppose.

"Turn over," I said wanting a change then pulling back and kneeling, "and kneel." Dana looked apprehensive. I smiled, "No, not that -- yet anyway -- just some variety," I said raising my eyebrows.

Dana smiled, turned over and stuck her gorgeous arse in the air. I quite like doggy for obvious reasons and I just stroked my cock gently as I gazed at the wonderful sight before me. Dana knew of course and looked back over her shoulder with a smile.

"Come on then Mike, do your worst! OH NO!" she exclaimed as she realised what she had just said -- and intimated.

"I won't do anything like that Dana love, not 'til later anyway," and I moved slightly planting my cockhead at her pussy.

"MMMMMMM, I like that," she whispered as I drove home. I fucked for a little while then she turned her head again. "Touch me!" she said with a smile, "touch me there!" 'Mmm' I thought, she likes it! I wetted my thumb and collected some juice from the rear of her wet pussy and stroked it over her anus. This brought a soft sigh and a shudder. I pushed harder, not entering her anus, but just teasing. I was close now, the idea of filling her arse with my cock causing increased tension. I fucked her harder and harder: one hand on her hip pulling her on, the other with thumb stroking her sphincter.

It didn't take long! "Oh yes Mike! Please! Please!" Dana's body shuddered and her pussy gripped my cock. I felt the usual tension in my lower back, my balls tightened, and my load -- pretty small unfortunately -- left my body and jetted deep into Dana. Just a couple of pulses as her body reacted to my swelling and spurting cock.

I was spent pretty quickly and rocked back on my heels, my softening cock slipping from the heaven of her vagina. Dana fell forward on the bed sighing. As she rolled onto her back I lay on one elbow beside her. I smiled, "Well?"

"Mmm, that was nice," she murmured and pulled my lips to hers. We kissed then lay holding each other. After a while she lifted herself up and went to the bathroom. I watched her gorgeous naked figure stroll across the room. Her hips were so delightful and her bottom a dream. She stopped at the door and looked back over her shoulder. "Well? Like what you see?" she smiled coquettishly, standing on one leg and leaning against the door frame.

"Oh yes!" I laughed, "didn't I just show that?"

She laughed back, "Come on you -- shower. I want you to wash me!"

"Always a pleasure," I said then, "I'll order breakfast."

"Mmm, I'm starving!"

~

5. A Short Shopping Interlude:

In which we shop for Dana's outfits:

~

With that I followed her into the shower and we spent the next 20 minutes soaping and washing each other. Dana still seemed fascinated by the male body and spent an age playing with my spent cock and balls. She also seemed to like the shape of my arse! Now I am not in magnificent shape and I thought how much fun she might have with a really healthy young body -- didn't mention it though! Breakfast was delivered to the room shortly after and we sat on the balcony in the late morning sunshine and ate. Then it was time to go out and get some clothes for Dana. She was embarrassed at first but, I must admit, I enjoyed seeing her choose things. We started in her evening dress which wasn't really appropriate for shopping but quickly purchased some jeans, a top, and some tennis shoes. She used one of the shop changing rooms to put on the more suitable 'street' clothes. She looked delectable in the tight jeans! I knew I was going to enjoy watching her take them off!

As we hadn't got out until just before lunch most of the afternoon was spent shopping. I brought her some everyday clothes, though she objected to me spending too much on her. I knew we would be going to 'posh' restaurants -- I wanted to show her off after all -- so I insisted she have evening clothes. I also brought her jewellery and paid for underwear which she chose -- not letting me see it! She had, however, questioned me about what I liked so I anticipated that I would be suitably impressed.

So, you say, why buy her all these things? Well, to be honest, I enjoyed shopping with her. I enjoyed the looks we got from the staff in the various shops, looks that tried to figure out what was going on. We 'flirted' with each other constantly, Dana seeming to enjoy being the centre of attention as clothes were selected and tried on. She particularly seemed to enjoy modelling them for me -- I know I enjoyed it! The only cloud on the horizon occurred as we sat having a coffee some way through the afternoon.

Dana seemed rather pensive for a moment. "What is it Dana love?"

She fixed me with her eyes, "I don't know," she said, "is it right you should buy me all these things? I feel . . . I don't know. I'm sorry!"

I guessed what was going through her mind. Softly I said, "You worry that I am 'buying' you?" She seemed close to tears suddenly. My hand covered hers, "I am not 'buying' you or your favours."

"I am sorry but . . . it just seemed like it: especially the necklace and earrings."

"Hey," I smiled, "did I buy you anything yesterday other than dinner?"

She looked into my eyes. "No."

"And look what happened," I smiled. "I didn't 'buy' you yesterday and I am not today. These things are because you stayed with me and you don't have any clothes - functional only. I bought you the jewellery because you are beautiful and beautiful women should have beautiful things. Nothing that has happened today is conditional on you staying tonight."

"You mean that?"

"Of course I do. If you stay, if you go -- it's your decision."

She smiled, "I am being silly but I've never been treated like this."

I smiled back, "Well, enjoy it Dana love, we still have a few things to get!"

She laughed, "Yes, some more underwear!" We finished the coffee and set off again for the shops. Although we had returned to the hotel to leave some things there we still had a considerable bundle of packages when we finally got back in the late afternoon.

~

5. Back from Shopping:

In which Dana sucks, I lick, and we make love again:

~

We got into the room and dropped everything in the lounge. Dana turned to me, "Oh Mike! I don't know what to say: all these lovely things. Thank you!" and she came into my arms. We kissed and my hand ran over the curves of her hips and arse squeezing gently. "Mmm," she murmured into my mouth, "Make love to me!"

I smiled down at her. "My pleasure," I replied as I kissed her neck then began to undo her blouse. Buttons released, it disappeared to a heap on the floor as I kissed down her shoulder and to her gorgeous breasts. "Turn round," I whispered then. I wanted to feel her arse pressing into me. I left her bra on but enjoyed kissing her naked shoulders and back as my hands cupped her breasts, the fingers gripping both nipples through the brassiere. I could also feel her gorgeous arse pressed again my increasingly growing erection. She must have felt it too for she began to grind her body back into me.

I continued to kiss her neck and shoulders as I gently squeezed her tits and nipples. Dana rested her head back on my shoulder as her arse gyrated on my cock. "You are something else Dana love," I whispered, "your arse is wonderful!"

"Mmm," she murmured, "I know how much you like it!" I moved my hands down and began to undo her jeans. Didn't take long to see them slipping around her ankles. She stepped out of them and away from me then turned. She took my breath away as she stood there dressed in plain panties. Panties that already showed a tiny wet patch.

"Don't move," she said quietly then knelt at my feet. Her hands reached up and stroked my erect cock through my slacks. She seemed to enjoy the feel of its hardness through the material. Then she unzipped the fly and, rummaging into my underpants, managed with some difficulty I might add, to get my cock out. She smiled up, "I've fantasized about doing this," she laughed. "You've got all your clothes on and I'm nearly undressed."

Now she stroked my cock back and forth gripping it hard as she masturbated me. Her hands delved inside again and, with a bit of wriggling on my part, got my balls out as well. Her eyes looked up into mine and she smiled sexily before bending her head and covering my cock head with her mouth. Isn't this one of the most wonderful experiences in an out of the bedroom? This gorgeous blonde 22 year old anal virgin is, almost naked, kneeling at my feet sucking my cock! I knew I would have to be very, very careful here because it would be easy to fill her mouth with cum -- and I wanted to save that for her arse. Her mouth was hot and wet, her lips soft as they slid back and forth along my cock. It seemed she had a dozen tongues as she washed the head, probing the tiny hole every now and then. One hand gently caressed my balls; the other masturbated the base of my cock. Dana obviously didn't 'deep throat', not that it bothered me for she was doing a pretty good job anyway!

Occasionally she would look up into my eyes, usually with my cock deep in her mouth. Another great feeling and almost too much.

"Dana, Dana love," I had to say finally, "you'll have to stop! I can't take much more of this!" Her mouth left my cock but her hands remained.

"Don't you like it?" she pouted causing another crisis.

"Dana, I love it! You could do that for Australia!" I laughed. She smiled back. "But I will cum -- and I want to save that for . . . . ."

"My arse?" she said quietly.

"Yes," I replied, "for your arse -- if you want it."

She stood then lay back on the bed. "I want you to make love to me," she said as she looked up at me. First job -- get rid of my clothing! Dana had a soft smile on her face as she watched me undress. This was quickly done and I knelt at the end of the bed looking down at her.

"Your turn," I said with a smile, 'bra first. She rolled over face down -- on purpose I reckon, unhooked her bra then rolled back. "Mmm," I murmured, "you have lovely tits!" And she did! Not too big and perfectly formed. Nice, large brown, nipples atop small hillocks. She smiled back up at me. I could see the wet patch between her legs. "Panties now!" She rolled face down again and stuck her bottom up in the air. I am pretty sure that she knew what she was doing to me as she reached back and wiggled out of her panties then turned back.

"You are a minx!" I said with a smile then, reaching for a couple of pillows, lifted her hips and placed them underneath. Dana still had that quiet, almost possessive, smile on her lips. I am sure she knew I was going to eat her so she was quite happy to lay back and enjoy.

I opened her legs, held them up and apart, and crawled between. "Hold your legs back Dana love, let me get at your gorgeous pussy!" Still smiling she did as I asked and opened herself completely to me. Her pussy was wet, from her fellatio I assumed, and her clit was swollen so I started there! I sucked and bit with first my lips then my teeth -- tenderly of course -- and, after a few minutes of this attention, she came! Liquid gushed. I moved down to her cunt lips, sucking those and tasting her juice before probing deep with my tongue. I sucked and licked pussy and clit until she came again, body shuddering in orgasm. I enjoyed hearing her moans, her words of encouragement and the feeling of her hands holding my head in place -- not that she needed to!

After her second orgasm I lifted my head and looked down at her. She was covered in a soft glow of perspiration that was so sexy it wasn't true. I wanted to fuck her then but first I wanted to tease her arsehole a little to see if she was still interested in taking my cock there.

Back down again, I lifted her legs a little more so her anus was completely available to mouth and fingers then ran my tongue from the base of her spine to the back of her wet pussy. Dana groaned and a soft, "YESssss," escaped her lips. After half a dozen passes, each bringing another soft, "Yesss," from her, I stopped and concentrated on her anus. A beautiful star with just a shadow of the sphincter muscle around it. She was tight there -- not surprising for an anal virgin -- although she seemed to relax as I rimmed her arsehole. Covering the whole area with saliva, I finally probed directly at the centre with my tongue, using a fucking motion to try to tempt her to relax and let it in. After a little coaxing she did and, heaven, the tip of my tongue slipped past the muscle.

"OOOOHHHHH Fuck!' she cried as her body shuddered. She obviously liked this! I tongue fucked her arsehole for a couple of minutes, enjoying every moment, then moved and sucked my middle finger into my mouth and coated it with saliva. Time to see how she really felt about her arse being entered!

"Gonna use my finger again Dana?" I phrased this as a statement and a question to give her the option to refuse.

"OH god!" was her only reply so I took that for a yes! I used my finger tip to stroke around the tight rosebud for a few moment then pushed it gently at the centre of her anus. I sensed a tension in her body, not unusual in this situation. She was going to have something pushed in her arse for only the second time -- well I thought so at that time.

"Relax Dana love. Just relax if you want to feel it." I felt her take a deep breath then her whole body lost its tenseness. Her sphincter relaxed and my middle finger slid into her arsehole to the first joint.

"OH MY GOD! That feels soooooo big!"

"It's only my finger," I laughed then added, more seriously, "are you OK?"

"Yes! It feels strange. It doesn't hurt, just feels so big!" There was almost an unanswered question here -- how big would my cock feel? I didn't answer, just gently moved my finger in and out. I had no intention of finger fucking her arse properly, this was just to see if she could deal with a gentle insertion again.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhh! Oh My God!" Dana was breathing deeply but was very still until this point when she pushed back and took almost all my finger in her arsehole. "OH WOW! That's . . . interesting! OOoooooh! Do that!" I moved my finger back and forth. "Oh GOD! Gently . . . Yessssssssss!"

Her body spasmed in orgasm. Her rectum clenched my finger and her sphincter gripped like a vice. Slowly I withdrew my finger, moved into her, and placed my cockhead at her vagina. Pushing slowly inside, I bent forward and whispered, "You like my finger in your arse Dana?" My cock was halfway inside before she realised I think!

"OH FUCK yes. Oh fuck me -- please!" This was soooooo difficult! I filled her quickly then, hands gripping her legs for leverage as I began to fuck her hard and deep. Dana seemed to have an almost continual orgasm as I thrust into her. Moans, soft 'Yes's', and shouted 'oh god's' filled the room as my cock rammed into her soft heaven of a cunt. It seemed an almost animal passion that crept over her. Her eyes were wide, her lips parted, and a soft sheen of perspiration on cheek and lip. She looked good enough to eat. Me? Well I had to think of anything other than what was happening here. To be honest, it was all I could do not to pull out, turn her roughly over, and bugger her. I didn't however; perish the thought for even thinking about it almost made me cum.

After a number of shudders, her cunt gripping my cock throughout, Dana calmed. I pulled back and lay down beside her. She rolled towards me and I took her into my arms. We just lay there quietly, next to each other in that wonderful after sex glow -- though I had held off cumming - Dana resting her head on my shoulder. I think we may have dozed for a few minutes.

~

6. A Discussion on Anal Sex:

In which Dana makes the final decision:

~

I became conscious again of this beautiful young woman in my arms and I turned my head to kiss her cheek. Awake now, and apparently recovered, she smiled up at me. It was a wickedly mischievous smile but with a slight hint of question in her eyes. I understood pretty quickly for she wriggled from my arms and rolled onto her front. Her eyes watched for my reaction.

In truth, I was speechless. I have waxed lyrical about the beauty of Dana's bottom and now she lay before me again. Her legs were slightly parted and I could see the bulge of her delectable pussy - lips still swollen from our earlier tryst. Above those sensuous lips was the cleft of her bottom, her anus - that tiny star - clearly visible.

I took a deep breath to try to control my heart rate - and my desire. I did not - absolutely not - want to think too long about Dana in this position. I could also feel the effect elsewhere in my body for my cock, close to orgasm when I fucked her pussy, was now as hard as an iron bar - the Cialis was working!

I moved my eyes from the wonderful sight of her bottom and looked into hers. A soft smile formed on her mouth. "Now?" she asked quietly.

Dana must have guessed the effect that lying face down like this would have on me because she knew that my particular 'thing' was the female bottom. Although she could not possibly know that this position was my favourite for anal sex! Not that I would take her that way for the first time. Later perhaps, if she really enjoyed the experience.

I smiled back at her catching her mood. "You are a cruel woman Dana!" I said.

She suddenly became serious. "You want me?" I raised my eyebrows not wanting to consider the possibility that I might have read too much into the question. She saw my hesitation. "My bottom, my bum? You want me there?"

"Dana! Dana darling," I said slowly then took a deep breath. I would be useless to lie for I had told Dana earlier how much I would love to have her in that manner. She knew. "Yes Dana, very much but . . . only if you want to. I would never do it without my partners consent."

"You know I've never done it" she said quietly. "I'm puzzled though, "she added with a soft smile, "why a lot of my friends, and some of the books we read, say negative things about it? Like it's un-natural; it hurts; it's not enjoyable?"

I wasn't sure about where Dana was going with this. Was she teasing? It seemed unlike her. I decided to play it straight. "I can't give you definite answers Dana. Un-natural? Perhaps it is from one perspective but, if two people agree? I think not - but that is just an opinion." I smiled, "Men have been using that alternate route for an awfully long time."

Dana smiled and nodded. "As to the facts that it hurts and they don't enjoy it? Well I honestly reckon that's because it wasn't 'done' properly the first time." Dana nodded as if in agreement. I stroked her hair. "This is killing me," I said laughing.

"I know," she laughed back, "explain!"

"Minx! The man has to be considerate. You can't just 'stick it in' with pussy juice and spit!. Lube is essential, very essential. As is tenderness, care, and patience." Now Dana was looking at me wide-eyed. She was so lovely! "And," I continued smiling, "the lady has to be relaxed as well. Say a couple of orgasms - and she must really want to try it because it can be uncomfortable, even painful, the first few times. Not necessarily but it can. That's why plenty of lube is required!"

"But women don't . . you know . . have . . . what is it you men have? Oh! A prostate."

"No, I know!" I laughed. "I couldn't explain to you why they enjoy it - you would have to ask someone who does," I said with a smile then, "Dana . . . are you playing with me?"

123456...9