In The Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCKKKKKKKK!" she cried as her whole body convulsed. I held my cock deep inside her then and started to, very gently, fuck her arse with just the very end of my thumb. Shudder after shudder rocked her body as I worked her arsehole gently then, as she seemed to calm, I put one leg up on the sofa seat, withdrew my thumb, and returned to fucking her pussy hard and deep. I could see her anus now, more open than before, and I knew that I had to take her there, in this position, tomorrow. These thoughts began to raise my temperature and my orgasm was slowly approaching.

Leaning forward with my cock buried inside her I whispered, "Gonna cum soon Dana."

"I want it in my mouth," she responded breathlessly, "in my mouth!"

I pulled my cock from her cunt as she moved to sit on the sofa. She reached for me and sucked my erection deep into her mouth, one hand cupping my balls, the other stroking the base. My hand gripped her head and I began to fuck her mouth -- gently I must say for I didn't know how she would react to this. I didn't seem to faze her as she gazed up into my eyes and sucked.

It didn't take long, particularly as I thought of her lovely tight arsehole and of fucking it later. "Shit Dana! Here . . . . . . aaaggggghhhhhh!' I moaned then began to swell and pulse cum into her mouth. She timed her sucking well, managing to pull spunk from my cock. I gave her four pulses before she pulled away and smiled up at me.

"Mmmm! 'ice!" she smiled then swallowed. "Very nice! You've got nice tasting cum!" With that her mouth covered my cock again and she continued sucking the remains of my spunk from my now softening cock.

"Fuck Dana, that's good but you -- phew! No more -- please!" My post cum cock was so, so sensitive. She seemed to be amused and finally stopped sucking but still washed the head with her tongue.

"Good?" she asked after swallowing again.

"Good!" I said with a smile then I lifted her and we kissed, my tongue probing into her mouth and tasting the remains of my cum on hers. "Satisfied?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes," she said quietly. "I thought you were going to . . . you know . . . back there."

I smiled, "I wanted to Dana love . . ."

"I wanted you to," she interrupted.

". . . but you might not have enjoyed it. Tomorrow," I whispered with a smile, "as often as you want me to -- and I can."

"Good," she smiled sexily, "I think I am going to enjoy that!"

"I know I will," I replied laughing and hugging her then, running my hands over her glorious arse, added, "because you have a fabulous arse Dana." She giggled provocatively. "You, minx, are a devil woman!"

"Mmm," she replied, "I've never really felt like this before. It's . . . I don't know . . . you, this hotel room, the situation. I feel like a vamp. You know," she laughed, "a loose woman. I want to do everything, experience everything. I feel so . . . so sexual!"

"That's because you are," I smiled. "No holds barred?"

"No," she replied softly, "no holds barred!" Well! I guessed that she wasn't really aware of what her reply could forfend but, in truth, I wanted nothing more than for her to enjoy me enjoying her body. That would, almost certainly, mean that tomorrow would see her arse well and truly fucked but only if she wanted it.

"Shall we shower or bed?" I asked with a smile.

"Bed, I think," she replied yawning, "I'm tired!"

I laughed, "You do need some rest to prepare for tomorrow."

"Now why would that be?" she laughed back as I led her into the bedroom and to bed.

"Because, Dana you minx, tomorrow will be full of great sex!"

"Mmm, I know," she said softly, then, "thank you Mike. Thank you for all this," she swept her arm around the bedroom, "and the clothes, everything," she kissed me, "and for the sex!

I smiled, stroked her cheek, and kissed her back. "It's me who should be thanking you," I said softly. "Taking off with an old codger like me!"

"You might be a bit older," she responded, "but I have never been treated like this," she giggled, "and I've certainly never been fucked quite so well!"

"Good! Now snuggle up and let's go to sleep." So she did, and we did!

~

10. Sunday Morning:

In which Dana goes 'riding', has her arse explored, and has her arse filled again:

~

I woke with the dawn, the sun streaming in through the curtains that we had left open. It was too early to rise however, so I turned over and nodded off back to the half-awake, half asleep, world of the early morning. My mind wandered over the previous day, enjoying the remembrance of Dana and her gorgeous body. That, of course, raised my morning erection but it was too early to rouse Dana who was peacefully sleeping. She looked so lovely, so innocent, so desirable laying there beside me.

Time passed and I must have fallen into a shallow sleep for I dreamt of hands on my cock and balls. I wasn't dreaming of course for Dana had awoken and was already checking out my package!

"Mmm," she murmured with a smile, "do you always wake up like this!" You know, women can be pretty demanding at times -- nice though!

I smiled back, "Almost always when a beautiful young woman is stroking my cock and balls," I responded dryly.

She giggled -- a delightful sound that made her seem even younger. "I haven't seen many -- cocks I mean," she clarified with a grin, "but I do like yours! How big is it?"

That was a surprise question. "Big enough," I joked as she masturbated me.

She giggled again, "I know that. How long, how wide?" She looked at me coyly. "I'd like to know how big a thing is going in my arse!" This, of course, caused a serious twitch in my cock. Her arse! Well you can imagine.

"You, Dana, are a minx! An Australian minx!"

"Is there such a thing?" she laughed back, "anyway, answer!"

"OK," I responded, "about 7 inches long and 2 inches wide at the widest. Don't know how far round."

"Mmmm, it feels big but I haven't had many," she added with another coy glance in my direction. "Is it, you know, big?"

"You mean in comparison?" She nodded. "I don't really know," I laughed back, "I have been told it's a little longer and fatter that average."

"I thought so," she murmured pensively, still idly masturbating my solid erection and stroking my balls. "It's the biggest I've had! Can I ride?" she continued suddenly.

I laughed, "Be my guest you sweet angel. Climb on board and fuck me!"

She looked at me askance then smiled as she saw my grin. Bending her head, she planted a kiss on the tip of my cock then moved to squat over my loins. Slowly she lowered her body down onto me. I sighed as her nether lips caressed my cockhead then groaned as she sank down and took me completely inside. A devilish smile formed as she looked down at me and began to rock back and forth.

"Mmmm," she murmured absently, "this is GOOD!"

I laughed, "Yes," I responded, "very good indeed!" She laughed with me and started to bounce up and down as well as sliding back and forth. I could feel the tip of my cock rubbing inside her vagina and I assumed that it must have been her 'G' spot because she began to sigh and groan. Her eyes closed and she moved faster and faster, shouting a continuous, "Yes, yes, yes!" Finally, after a couple of minutes of extreme action, she threw back her head, squeezed her hands in front of her body, and shuddered. Her orgasm must have gone on for almost a minute before her eyes opened and she smiled. I smiled back, pulled her body down onto mine, and began to drive my cock into her. Eyes widening, she shuddered again and again at this renewed pressure on her 'G' spot. I fucked her hard for a while, right through her second orgasm, and then lifted her body.

"Kiss!' I said smiling. It was a passionate kiss with tongues meeting and entwining.

"I want to turn round," she whispered after several kisses, "so you can see my arse!" she ended breathlessly.

I raised my eyebrows, my cock twitching at the idea of her arse. "Why?" I asked softly.

"I want you there again," she replied, "so -- see if . . . you know! I don't feel sore," she added softly.

Well, of course this was causing me a minor concern as my cock was still encased in the soft velvet clasp of her vagina. Morning erections are always easier to control but, heck, I was buried balls deep in a gorgeous 22 year old blonde and she was talking about having her arse fucked! Taking a deep breath, and remaining completely still, I said softly, "Dana, love, I want you there again too. Turn then but slowly," I added with a smile, "I certainly don't want to cum just now. Saving that for later!"

She laughed then, a giggle that almost sent me over the top, but she was obviously aware of my problem for, instead of turning round on my cock, she raised herself off, stood and turned around. She wasn't to know, of course, that that was almost as bad for I now had the view of her gorgeous arse and, as she sat back, the spread of her cheeks and her tiny anus! I watched mesmerized as she lowered herself onto my cock, reaching back as she did so to guide it into her wet pussy. It was almost too much! To see it disappear inside her snug vagina with her tiny anus flexing slightly between her spread cheeks as she sat back made any control difficult! I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything rather that that wonderful body sitting on my cock. Thankfully I managed as she was crushing my balls slightly and, being rather tender there since the infection after my vasectomy, that had the effect of switching me off! Still hard though but no danger of losing it!

Dana, meanwhile, had settled right down but remained still before looking back over her shoulder with a wicked smile on her face. "Like what you see?" Gone was the apparent ingénue and in her place was a woman who knew what she wanted; confident in her sexuality and her power over us poor men.

"I like it very much," I replied with a smile, "and just to show you how much I am going to play!"

"Mmmm," she murmured then gasped as my thumb entered her vagina from behind my cock. I had coated it with saliva and now dragged her juices up and across her tight little back door. No sign of yesterday's attention remained and the tiny star looked as fresh as before. I ran my thumb up and down over her sphincter, pushing slightly harder each time until, finally, the tip entered, her anus apparently ready to take it.

"Oh god!" she moaned, "oh yes! Do that!" I didn't want to go too far now, both for her and for me so I just pushed and inch of thumb into her up to the first joint then began to fuck her arsehole slowly. I could feel her cunt gripping my cock tighter and was thankful for the pressure on my balls. Dana began to sigh, to groan, and to murmur quietly, "Right there, yes!" over and over. She started to bounce on my cock and push back a little as if wanting more in her arse but I stuck to just an inch. If she wanted more in there today it would be 7 inches of cock! It didn't take long before I felt another shudder and a flood of her liquid over my cock and balls. She came down from her high quicker this time, eased her body off my cock, and lay down beside me.

Her hand gripped my erection and slowly stroked. "I want this in my arse you know," she whispered, "deep in my arse!" She had certainly learned quickly how to turn me on!

I reached for her wrist and stopped her movement. "You are a minx Dana, an angelic minx. I know and I am going to fuck your arse -- long, hard, and deep but first we need to eat, to shower, and get you ready!"

She smile, "Mmmm, I am hungry," she replied then slid down and took my cock into her mouth!

"Dana, Dana love. Oh shit! You're gonna have to stop that!"

"I like it," she said raising her head and smiling.

"I guess Dana. So do I but I want your arse, you want it in your arse, so you need to give it a rest!' She pouted.

"Oh all right!" she said with a grudging smile then giggled. "Oh Mike, this is fun!"

"I know," I replied laughing with her. And it was. She stood and walked to the bathroom. My eyes followed her gorgeous form.

At the door she turned, "I can feel your eyes from here."

I laughed, "I'll order breakfast. We can shower after we eat."

"I hope you will eat after we shower," she responded with a bright smile and slipped into the bathroom. I remained still for a few minutes listening to the sounds from the bathroom then phoned down for breakfast before going in and doing my own thing. I was surprised that Dana just stood there watching me as I stood ready to pee.

"I haven't seen a man pee before," she said with a smile.

"Wanna hold it?" I asked laughing as I reminded myself of the old joke about Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

"Can I?" she responded laughing back. I nodded and she joined me then took my cock, soft now, and pointed it at the bowl. "OK, go now!" I laughed and began. "Ooooh! That feels strange!"

"Feels bloody strange for me as well," I laughed, "certainly not used to this!"

"It's fun!" She moved my cock slightly, watching the stream into the bowl. When I had finished she turned and kissed me. "I don't know," she said quietly, "it's so different with you. No hang ups. No rules. It's so easy to be with you."

I held her close. "There are 'rules' Dana love but they're pretty easy. Anything goes basically. It must be fun, however, and both or however many there may be, must agree. It's not fun if someone is forced to partake in an activity they don't like." I ran my hands over her gorgeous arse cheeks. "That's why it's up to you if my cock goes in your arse!" I said with a smile.

"Mmm, I know," she replied quietly, somber for a moment. "I think that's it you know Mike. With you I don't feel any pressure to do anything I don't want to do," she giggled then, "and that seems to make me want to do things!" There was a loud knock on the door. "Sounds like breakfast," I said and donned my housecoat. Dana followed me into the bedroom; I went to the door and got breakfast.

She came out dressed only in the plainest pair of white panties. The sight took my breath away because for some reason I can't explain [other than the fact that she is gorgeous] she looked so fuckable it wasn't true. Her firm breasts, uncovered like this, were lovely and the white material, pulled tight across her pussy, showed the proverbial 'camel toe'. When she turned the gorgeous expanse of her arse was somehow highlighted by the simple white cotton panties.

"FUCK Dana," I said as she stood in front of me, "you are a bloody dream!" She smiled wistfully, said nothing, and sat beside me. Then she turned and kissed me.

"I know," she whispered quietly, "I like being your dream. I'm hungry!"

I laughed and we ate breakfast together. All through the meal I was conscious of her sitting beside me -- almost naked. My mind ran over what was coming next. What position would I introduce her to? How hard would I take her arse? How long could I last? Would she be able to cope with several bouts of arsefucking today? Of course, all this contemplation made me quiet -- and made my cock twitch constantly. Towards the end of the meal Dana turned to me.

"Are you OK Mike? You're very quiet."

I turned towards her and smiled. "Just contemplating Dana love, just contemplating."

"Contemplating what?" she asked coyly for I believe she knew!

"Contemplating you," I said with a wan smile, "your gorgeous body, your lovely face and eyes . . ."

". . . and my arse!" she interjected laughing.

I sighed in mock seriousness. "Caught out again! Yes Dana. Contemplating your arse, your delightful arse."

"What were you contemplating?" she asked playing the game.

"You want me to be honest?"

"Yes," she nodded, "I think you have been since Friday."

"OK," I smiled, "I hope you're ready for this! I was trying to figure out which position for your second anal experience." She raised her eyebrows with a coy smile.

"Have you figured it out?"

I laughed, "No, not yet. We will talk about it."

"Mmm," she murmured, "I am looking forward to it you know." I smiled. "What else?"

I met her sparkling eyes. "I was wondering how 'hard' I could fuck you," I said softly. "I don't want to hurt you -- and I don't want to put you off having my cock in your arse!" I added laughing.

"You were gentle yesterday. I want you to be gentle today but I want to experience everything -- I told you!"

"I know,' I replied, "and I will be gentle -- until you tell me otherwise. As I said, the only rule is that it should be fun!"

"OK," she laughed, "it will be fun for both of us! What else?"

"You are an inquisitive minx," I laughed.

"It's a trait of the Australian variety," she laughed back.

"Weeeeellll," I replied hesitantly, "I was pondering how many times we would be able to do that today and tonight."

"Mmm, now there's a thought!" She laughed, "It does depend on how well you please me! And how many times we can get this," her hand reached down and grabbed my cock through my underpants [all I was wearing].

"True," I laughed, "and the Cialis will be working off!" Dana looked disappointed. "Don't worry," I added, "I have Viagra as well and that works wonders! It does depend on you as well you know. This is pretty new to you and, well, you may not be able to deal with several 'intrusions' in your arse," I ended laughing.

"I want to," she said quietly. "I want to very much. It has been so much fun being with you. Like nothing I have ever experienced and I want to go on experiencing it as often as I can."

I smiled and hugged her to me. Could there be even more? I put that thought to the back of my mind. "And I do as well," I said quietly. "To be with a woman as beautiful as you has been wonderful. I shall treasure the memories."

She smiled. "Good. Can we shower now because I am getting awfully horny!" she said coquettishly.

"You want me to wash you?" I said with a smile.

"Of course: what girl wouldn't -- especially your 'special' wash!" She said as she made for the bathroom.

I laughed and followed her. I washed her 'properly' the only difference being that this time she took two fingers in her arse -- and enjoyed it! The sybaritic experience of washing each other certainly increased my libido and readied me for the coming 'trials'!

Completely dry, she turned to me and said, "Shoo!" I raised my eyebrows quizzically. "I need to get ready -- dunce!" she said laughing, "unless you don't want my arse?"

I smiled for I did! I reached for her and pulled her close, my hands running down her back and across her cheeks. "More than you can know Dana. This is a dream for me! You are so lovely it is breathtaking!"

She stroked my cheek. "I am glad," she said, "because it has been like a dream for me as well." She laughed, "I didn't really think that it would be like this when I said yes at the Gallery," she said. "I thought, well that you were just after a quickie! Glad you weren't! Now go and let me get ready for you. I do expect a few orgasms first," she said smiling, "just like you said!"

"Mmm," I smiled. "Seems I have some exploring to do!" I stroked one finger along the crease between the cheeks of her arse then, with the other hand, along her pussy. "Gonna eat you out!" I whispered.

She blushed. "Go!" she said. I did and, closing the bathroom door, laid on the bed.

She was gone almost half an hour and I was beginning to wonder whether she had got 'cold feet' but, just as I began to stroke my flaccid cock in expectation, the door opened and she stood in the opening. I hadn't noticed her taking anything in there but she was wearing just 4inch high heeled shoes. The bright red ones I we had got yesterday. She stood, one arm on the doorframe, and smiled.

"Well?" she said, pirouetting and thrusting her arse out provocatively.

I took a very deep breath for she was lovely! "Words fail me," I said and began to rise.

1...456789