In The Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you cum," I asked after a soft kiss.

"Three times."

"Three?" I said incredulously for I thought it had hurt her.

"It's hard to explain," she responded with a puzzled look. "Anyway -- you should know. You've done it enough!" She laughed, "At least that is what you said!"

"I have Dana love, but it's different for each woman. When did you cum?" I was intrigued.

"You only want to know so you can do it again," she laughed.

I bent and kissed her cheek, "Oh yes Dana, you angel, I want to do that over and over but only if you want to."

She was quiet for a moment, "I think I do," she said with a smile. "At the end it was fabulous!"

"Good! Now tell me, three orgasms?"

"It's funny," she responded with a giggle. "You made me cum when you got right in at the beginning."

"I thought you said it hurt then -- like the blazes?"

"It did but it made me cum. I was funny -- a funny cum," she giggled. "Can't explain it. Then, after a little while of you fucking me . . ." I had to take a deep breath here. I loved the way she didn't mind using the correct language. ". . . then the hurt went away. No," she said hesitantly, "didn't go away, changed and got good! I started to want it in me deeper so I pushed back and I came when you got even deeper. Then your spunk! WOW. And you got bigger!" She suddenly giggled. "Isn't this terrible. Talking about you fucking my arse like this?" I am sure it was a rhetorical question but I answered it anyway.

"No, not at all Dana love. It's good to talk about it." I smiled lecherously and she laughed.

"Only so you can do it again you dirty old man!" The sting was taken out of that by her great big smile. "Anyway, I think I want you to," then she added softly and hesitantly, "but . . . errm . . . I'm a little tender."

Not unusual. That's why I had added some soothing lotion to my purchases. "I didn't want to hurt you any more than I had to Dana love so I will put some of this on."

She seemed embarrassed as she rolled on her side to face me. "I have to go . . . you know. Oh heck! Sod it! Your cum's running out." Her ingenuous manner was certainly enticing and I decided to have a little fun.

"Nice," I said with a smile. "I like to see it running out."

"Don't," she gave an embarrassed laugh, "you'll make me blush!"

"And that will make you even more desirable," I responded with a great big smile. "Lay back down." She did. I knelt up and looked down at her arse. So bloody gorgeous I was already beginning to harden thinking of the next time! I reached forward and parted her cheeks. Her anus was distended, not too much, and very red. A tiny dribble of spunk and lube appeared as I watched. I guess some people with find this rather off-putting. Well, it's my spunk after all and she was happy to let me see it running out.

I patted her arse cheeks. "You go and clean up Dana love," I said softly bending to kiss her. "Call me when you've done and we can shower together."

She smiled another of her languid and sensual smiles, "That will be nice -- won't it?" she added sexily.

I laughed, "You are an insatiable minx," I responded.

With that she stood and walked to the bathroom stopping at the door and looking back over her shoulder. "Well, do you like what you see?" she asked with a wickedly knowing smile.

I could see a thin trail of my cum running from between the cheeks of her arse down her leg. Very sexy indeed! I laughed and gripped my cock, which had decided to harden again at her sexy behavior, "Very much minx!"

"Good." She disappeared into the bathroom. I laid there contemplating how this lovely young woman had, apparently very suddenly, become extremely sexual. Was she normally like that or was it the effect of my love making? I didn't know but I guessed that the next couple of nights were going to be very exciting indeed! I waited for a few more minutes then knocked on the bathroom door.

~

8. Interlude -- Dinner:

In which we deal with the aftermath of her first anal and go out on the town:

~

"OK," she called and I entered to find her in the shower. "I'm hungry!" she said with a big smile, "so I thought a shower would be quicker. Don't know what you have planned for the bath -- and I don't want to rush," she added coquettishly. I laughed and joined her in the shower -- I was hungry too nor did I wish to hurry the 'bath' fun! The washing, stroking, and caressing continued in the shower but this time it was fun rather than sexual. Of course there was lots of soaping of cock and balls on her part and much the same of her tits and arse by me. She seemed completely at ease now, naked and in the shower -- almost proud of her body and how she could affect me with it. I just gloried some more in her smooth curves, her firm breasts, the sweep of her hips, her strong thighs, and her wonderful arse.

"You really do like my arse don't you," she smiled halfway through the shower after I had spent several minutes soapily caressing her cheeks.

I smiled wanly, "Dana, Dana love, you have a wonderful arse and, for my sins, it has captured me!" I ran my hand over her hips and then her cheeks. "These curves are so, so sensuous. You are so 'tight' and here," I ran my finger along the join between upper thigh and bottom, "so pert. Look," I said nodding at my cock which was beginning to notice what my fingers were doing, "see!"

She laughed, pleased at her power I think. I don't know whether anyone had treated her like this before but I was guessing she was enjoying it! Her hand caressed my cock, "You want me there again don't you?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes," I answered honestly, "yes I do -- and, to be honest, as often as you would let me! You are so, so lovely there." I smiled, "That isn't to say, of course, that you are not lovely everywhere else," I added moving my hand to her pussy then up to her pert breasts.

"You," she said with an immense pout that softened the words, "are a dirty old man!"

I laughed, "For my sins, yes I will admit to that! You, on the other hand, are a very sexy young lady." I continued to wash her, moving her hand from my cock, "Who will, undoubtedly have your wicked way with me later!" She laughed. "Now, however, I hunger for food. Sustenance to help me deal with the welcome demands you will make of me later tonight -- well I hope so at least," I added laughing.

She pulled my head down and kissed me, "Mmmm! certainly am," she laughed dancing out of the shower.

We dried each other -- more fun touching and stroking. When we were both dry and into the bedroom I turned to Dana. "Face down on the bed Dana love," I said with a smile.

She looked surprised and apprehensive. "Again -- already?"

"No," I responded. "I want to use this," and I showed her the cream I had bought at the same time as lube. "It will ease the soreness and take any swelling down pretty quickly."

"So we can do it again you crafty man!" she said with a big smile.

"Only if you want to do it again you sexy lady?"

"I do," she said laying face down on the bed with her legs slightly apart. Phew! No doubt now that she knew exactly what she was doing. "It feels a little sore," she said looking back at me.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly, "but it isn't unusual. Remember, only if YOU want to."

"I said, I do. It was funny but nice in the end." She giggled, "That's because that's where you were!"

"Minx," I laughed, "now lay still for a minute while I put this on." So I gently eased her cheeks apart and applied the cream to her still tight anus. I was red and slightly swollen. "I'm going to put some inside," I said, 'just relax!"

"Mmmm," she moaned as I used my index finger to work some of the cream past her sphincter.

"OK?"

"Mmm! A bit . . .OOOOOOOOhhhhh!"

"Sorry!"

""It's OK -- really. Quite nice actually!"

I laughed. "Don't tell me you are getting a taste for something in your bottom!'

She laughed back. "Now wouldn't YOU like that," she responded. "I don't know," she added pensively, "but I think I like it quite a lot!"

I eased more cream into her anus, cleaned up with a hand towel, then planted a kiss on each cheek. I will be honest here and admit that I found it extremely difficult not to press ahead and take her there again. I don't think she would have averred and my cock was certainly up for it but I really did want her to leave on Monday with a good feeling about her first experiences of anal sex.

Time to get ready for dinner. Dana wore an 'evening' dress that I had chosen. Not dissimilar to that which she was wearing when I saw her in the Gallery. A dark, vibrant, blue: still fairly short to show off her lovely legs, and cut very tight -- to show off her arse! For me, she wore stockings with the sexiest suspenders. Not a 'garter belt' but a much wider, very thin fabric, which sat up around her waist and had long suspender, also very thin, which didn't show under the dress. She wouldn't let me see her put them on. "It's a surprise for later," she said with a wicked grin. She also wore four inch heeled shoes which made her almost as tall as me - she looked fantastic. The dress was cut low at the back and just enough at the front to just suggest her cleavage. In a word, she was sex on legs! It was fantastic to know that she was doing it, not only for herself [she said how good it felt to 'show herself off' like this] but for me. To have a young woman as delectably attractive as Dana on my arm as we ate, wandered, and drank around the harbor was a great morale booster.

I had decided to take her to 'Aria' again for I didn't want to get too far from the hotel and there was so much going on around the Opera House. To be honest, I just wanted her to be seen -- seen on MY arm! Goodness knows what people would think but I didn't care and, after our discussion earlier, Dana didn't care either.

It was a lovely warm late summer evening. I just wore a shirt and slacks not wanting to be anything other than the guy on the arm of this beautiful woman. It was busy. Saturday night found the harbor and opera house area full of both locals and tourists enjoying the sights, sounds, and ambiance of this heart of Sydney. There were lots of young guys about, prowling in search of company, and Dana got considerable attention.

The table was booked [a necessity on Saturday evening] for 8pm so I suggested we pop into a bar for an aperitif before dinner. There are numerous bars about and we decided on a higher class place.

"Let's sit at the bar," Dana whispered. I raised my eyebrows and smiled. "I feel sexy," she added smiling back. So we did and I asked for punt e mes without much hope. They didn't have it so I ordered two glasses of sweet Vermouth with ice, half a dash of bitters, and a slice of orange -- as close to punt e mes as I could get. I chatted with the bar keep about the drink then turned to Dana as she picked up her glass. "Sip Dana love. Taste -- then swallow!" I had a big smile on my face as I said this and it was returned as she bent forward and whispered, "Am I practicing for later?"

"Could be," I laughed with a glance at the barman who had heard the exchange, "but just now savour the drink!"

"Mmm, OK," and she sipped the aperitif then, after swallowing, "heck! That's bitter!"

I laughed, "That's why I said sip! It gets better!" It does and we enjoyed the drink before adjourning to the restaurant for a pleasant meal. Leaving there we walked to the Opera House where I was lucky enough to secure a couple of tickets to a concert performance on Sunday evening. That was important for I had bought a very special dress for Dana to wear. Very similar to a dress worn in a picture by Alberto Vargas in the Esquire Calendar of December 1946 -- my favourite of many Vargas pictures. That dress is almost transparent -- Dana's was not, just hung the same and showed off her figure -- again, particularly because of the four inch heels she would wear with it.

~

9. The Evening

In which Dana poses and we make love again:

We stopped at the Opera Bar for a coffee where Dana shone and was much admired. As we finished she leaned over and whispered, "Let's go back!"

"It's not that late," I responded with a smile.

"I know," she said smiling back, "more time in bed!"

"Suits me!" We were quickly back at the hotel and into the room. Just inside, after I closed the door, she turned and melted into my arms.

"Touch me," she said before we kissed, "run your hands over my body." I really didn't need much persuading for her contours are wonderful. From her bare shoulders, down her back, across the expansive reach of her arse cheeks to her thighs. Back and forth, up and down, ranged my hands as we kissed. Moving into the room, I started to unzip her dress. "No," she said moving away slightly, "let me undress you then you can watch." My shirt quickly disappeared to the floor followed immediately by my slacks, socks, and underpants. She stood there running her hands over my body seeming to enjoy the feeling of my hair through her fingers. One hand cupped my balls; the other gently masturbated my cock.

"Is that all for me?" she asked with a coy look.

"Of course," I managed to reply croakily. She was so hot, so desirable -- and dangerous just now. Much more of this and she would get a handful of cum -- not quite where I wanted to deposit it!

"Sit," she said pushing me gently back onto the couch, "and enjoy!" Well I knew I would do that as she reached behind and unzipped the dress. It fell to the floor revealing her underwear. The stockings seemed to lengthen her legs and the gap between their top and the high suspender belt framed her cunt and, when she turned, her arse. She was wearing skimpy panties underneath the suspenders and she now began to take the off. Bear in mind she still had her four inch heels on. Putting one foot on the coffee table, making sure I could see her cunt, she undid one side's suspenders, then the other, and slid her panties off. Then, turning away showing her gorgeous arse, she did them up again. A clear message that they should be left on -- not surprising for I had told her how much I enjoyed sex with underwear still on -- and shoes come to that. She looked so -- words do fail me her -- sexy it was amazing. I think that many women don't realize that they are as attractive dressed in good lingerie as they are naked. She walked up and down, her arse cheeks firm and proud atop her lovely legs. Poses accentuated by the heels. Finally coming to rest directly in front of me.

"Well!?" she said with the sexiest smile.

"Turn," I said throatily -- she did and I was faced with her sumptuous arse. The flesh coloured suspender belt sat high on her body, around her waist; the suspender on each side forming a wonderful frame for those lovely cheeks.

I ran my hand from waist -- and the silky material of the suspender belt -- over her hips, then thighs, and finally, calves. Over and over I caressed her bare arse, my thumbs parting her nether cheeks.

"You want my arse again don't you?" she asked quietly looking back over her shoulder as she bent her legs and pushed her arse towards me.

"Yes, Dana, I do: very much." I could see, however, that her anus was still red and looked a trifle sore. "Not tonight Dana. I don't want to hurt you -- and put you off," I added with a smile. "Tomorrow?"

"Yes," she said with a smile. "I want try again!" At that, of course, my cock got even harder and I just had to get it inside her. That must have been in her mind as well for she turned back to face me and knelt at my feet, taking my erection in hand.

"Mmm, time to taste!" Well she would for there was a copious amount of pre-cum leaking out.

"Dana love, be careful -- you might get a mouthful of cum!"

She looked into my eyes and said, intently, "I want it. I've felt you cum in my pussy and in my arse, now I want to feel it in my mouth," she smiled, "and, if you are up to it tomorrow, in my arse again!" Well that was almost too much. I had to take her hand off my cock.

"Easy Dana! Oh fuck but you are some young lady! You need to take it slow or it will be over too soon -- and I do want to fuck you!"

"Yes please -- but you cum in my mouth!" I reached forward and pulled her lips to mine -- god she was so lovely.

I slid forward on the couch. My cock stood proud and eager. I reached up and gripped the cheeks of her arse and pulled her towards me. "Legs each side Dana love, you're going to sit!"

"Mmm," she murmured as she moved into place, "that sounds interesting!" Her cunt was over my cock now and she gently lowered herself until her lips kissed the tip of my cock. "OH YES!" she groaned as she bore down and took three inches inside her soft, velvety, vagina.

"Oh fuck Dana!" was about all I could manage as she slid down the rest of the way and my cock lodged fully inside her. I was faced with a pair of brassiere covered tits that I just had to suck so, as Dana settled herself down on my erection, I reached behind and undid the clasp and slipped it off. Her nipples were swollen and hard. I began kissing, licking, and biting gently. Dana was sighing and rolling her body on my cock seeming to enjoy the differing sensations of my cock buried deep in her cunt. I focused on her nipples -- something which she seemed to enjoy -- and dragged my teeth along each one. Dana stiffened, shuddered, and groaned my name as orgasm racked her body.

"Oh my! That was fun," she murmured as she leaned forward into my body. She was still bouncing gently on my cock while moving her arse back and forth but, in this position, I couldn't really get going.

"Let's shift Dana love," I whispered. "I need to fuck you!" She smiled a seductive smile.

"How?"

"Hard?"

"Yes! Hard! Make me cum again!"

"Over the arm of the sofa Dana," I said with a smile.

She looked surprised but didn't demur as I helped her off my cock and into position. The arm was well padded but too high for her to kneel so her legs were stretched out, her head resting on the sofa seat. This presented her cunt and arsehole for the almost perfect position to be fucked! I couldn't resist kneeling between her spread legs and feasting on her wet cunt then using my tongue on her tight arsehole. She shuddered when it touched her anus and let out a loud sigh. I didn't probe too hard there -- too much and I doubt I could have controlled my mounting desire to sodomise her again and I didn't want to do that now: didn't want to hurt her.

"Oh Mike, Mike please!?"

"Please?"

"Oh fuck me -- please!"

I closed her legs and stood astride her gorgeous thighs. Pointing my cockhead down, I ran it across her pussy lips then over her anus. Another sigh. "Oh my god! Can't you? Oh god that feels so . . . wonderful!" It seemed that Dana had enjoyed her first anal experience and was ready for more but not tonight. I shifted my cockhead back to her cunt and slid two inches into her.

"FUCK! Oh yessss! Fuck meeeee!" I did! Driving my cock into her velvet heaven, I started to fuck her in earnest. This position has all the elements of power. Driving down into her body felt tremendous. Dana was encouraging, groaning my name, moaning "Fuck me!" over and over. With my hands on her arse I drew the cheeks apart, seeing my cock sliding in and out of her; watching her anus contract slightly as I filled her the loosen as I pulled out. I couldn't resist touching that second heaven so, as before, I drew some of her liquid from the back of her cunt with my thumb and dragged it over her arsehole.

"Oh fucking hell! Oh my god! Aaaaggghhhhh!" That, I thought with a smile, is an orgasm! Leaving my thumb covering her anus I continued to fuck her hard and deep. Not close to coming myself -- I had promised her a mouthful -- I knew I could carry on for a while and I was enjoying the sounds of pleasure leaking from Dana's lips. I pushed harder on her anus with my thumb having dragged some more liquid up. She was still making appreciative noises so I pushed harder until her sphincter opened and the tip of my thumb slipped inside.

1...34567...9