In The Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this," her smile was full of coy wickedness. "Take my arse," she said again, "any way you would want!" A woman like this is very dangerous. It can bring out the beast in a man and I was having trouble holding back the demon that told me to 'use' her without thought. I stroked my cock, only inches from her face and she smiled up at me. "Please! I want you so much!"

This last seemed to calm me and I smiled back at her. "Yes," I replied, "but only as you would like as well." I moved off the bed and knelt, my face level with her arse. I worshipped her than, my tongue and mouth working over her wet pussy and tight arsehole. I could hear her soft groans of pleasure as my tongue pushed into her. Standing, I reached for the lube and squeezed a goodly amount onto her sphincter using my finger to work it inside. More lube and two fingers brought a loud groan from Dana's lips: a sound which increased as I rotated my fingers in her arsehole.

I leaned forward. "Yes? Dana love."

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck my arse Mike. Fuck my arse hard!" I coated my erection with lube then my cock was at her tight ring. I pushed gently into her, breaching the constricting muscle. Dana gasped then relaxed. I fed her more of my cock, slowly, oh so slowly, until she had 5 inches inside her tight rectum. Hot: hot and silky. Tight along the whole length of my cock: her sphincter gripping. Out, then gently back: back and forth. My hands found her hips and I moved her with me. Dana didn't seem to mind: to be in any discomfort. I thrust home feeling my thighs hit the cheeks of her arse.

"Oh my god, YES. It feels so funny. Aaaggghhhh!" I was sliding in and out now, fucking her tight arsehole slowly. As before, I enjoyed watching the tight muscle of her anus sliding along my cock. I was holding myself in control for this was only the beginning! I filled her completely then, holding her on my cock, leaned forward.

"Do you want it Dana? Want it all?" She bent her head backwards and our lips met.

"Yes," she said breathlessly, "yes! Everything! Fill my arse. Oh god this is so wonderful! I never knew, never realized, it could be like this. FUCK MY ARSE!" This was almost too much. I nearly lost it then and filled her bowels with spunk but managed, by staying absolutely still, to hold on.

"What?" she said feeling me completely still and buried inside her arse.

I took a deep breath as the crisis passed. "Your arse is heaven Dana love, absolute heaven. I just had to stop for a minute. I want it to last!"

"So do I," she responded with a big smile. "It feels so big. Big and funny. Funny but good." I began to pull out slowly. "Oh god but that feels unbelievable. Please don't stop Mike. Make love to my arse slowly." I did, pulling almost all of my cock from her slowly, watching her anus slide along my cock. Then back, over and over, slowly and gently.

"Oh yes, harder now Mike love. Harder." I reached for the lube and added more on my cock as it slid inside her then, hands on her hips, I began to fuck her hard, fast and deep. It didn't take long before she screamed softly and her body shuddered. I thrust deep and held still as her rectum and anus gripped my cock tightly through her orgasm. As she came down I leaned forward again.

"Ready?" I whispered.

She turned her head, "Yes, Yes, ready! Do it Mike love, take me how you want!"

I pulled out of her wonderful arsehole. "Forward Dana, in the middle of the bed, face down, legs together." She looked back over her shoulder and smiled.

"Yes sir," she said with a giggle.

"Minx! If you really want to play," I said as she lay face down, "you can reach back and hold yourself open!"

"Mmm, you are a dirty old man!!" she laughed but she did reach back and hold the cheeks of her arse apart. "Like this?"

I knelt in position astride her closed legs. My cock felt like an iron bar as I looked down at her laying there. I don't suppose she realized how much she had come to trust me for, like this, she was completely at my mercy. Not that I wanted to do anything other than fuck her arse like this. "Ready?"

"Yes! Yes please."

I bent my cock down to her reddened arsehole and pushed gently forward. For me, this position is the absolute. I could see clearly the tip of my cock breaching her still tight ring. She groaned as the head slipped inside the cried out softly as I pushed a couple of inches down into her.

"OK Dana love? Is it hurting?"

She took a deep breath. "I don't know! It feels different. Bigger. I feel so full!"

"I can stop."

"No! No! I don't want you to. I want to do it like this. For you."

I eased my cock back and forth very gently and slowly the squeezed more lube onto my cock. Dana groaned softly as I pushed more into her arsehole. It was so, so difficult to hold back here. For me this is as close to perfection as one can get. The angle is so, so different and the feeling tremendous. I am not at all dominant in the bedroom -- I believe that sex is a partnership -- but I must admit that there is something of the 'control' element about this position. As I fed more cock into her tightness I leaned forward and took my weight on my arms altering the angle of my cock in her arse: driving down rather than along.

"Oh my god!" she groaned softly. "So big -- it feels so big!"

"Too much?" I whispered softly then kissed her neck.

"No! No! Don't stop. I like it -- really!"

I began to fuck her arse now, almost all my cock in her rectum although it is not possible to get quite as deep like this. My thighs hadn't met her arse cheeks yet but I was thrusting inside her. My passion was increasing now. "Hold yourself open Dana, open your body to me!" Her hands had slipped to the side. Slowly they moved up between us and pulled her cheeks apart. I covered her now, my body resting on hers and my hips thrusting my cock down into her. She was taking almost every inch and I was losing it now in the passion of the moment, losing sight of her pleasure. My whole being was focused on my cock in her arse. So tight, so hot around my erection: she was totally mine now and I was using her. Again and again I drove my cock down into her. I could hear her moaning and sighing then an immense shudder rocked her body underneath mine. Her rectum gripped my cock. It was enough. I drove deep and held my cock there as it pulsed and shot spunk into her bowels. Again and again, swell, pulse, swell, pulse. Each jet seemed to raise Dana's orgasm to another level as her body rocked.

Finally it was over. I was spent. I rolled sideways off Dana and lay there almost regretting my behaviour. It is so, so difficult to consider the lady in that position and I immediately regretted that I hadn't. Dana rolled on her side and faced me. She did not seem bothered.

"Oh fuck Mike, that was . . . fantastic! Better than anything before." She reached out and pulled my lips to hers. "Thank you! Thank you for teaching me how good this can be. When you . . . you know . . . came inside me it was as if my whole body was on fire: n fire with pleasure." She looked down at my spent cock. "I suppose HE is past recovery?"

I laughed quietly. "Dana love that was so, so intense. Yes. I am sorry but I think I have shot my bolt -- both literally and figuratively!"

She giggled, "Mmm, and some bolt it was. I felt it. I can still feel it inside me. Ooooohhhhh!"

"What?"

"I'm leaking!" She quickly moved to the bathroom returning a couple of minutes later. She still looked fantastic and I immediately regretted my age and inability to continue. Viagra can only do so much. In truth, however, I did want to slow down now and talk to Dana.

"Shall we shower? I am all sweaty."

She giggled, "I'm not surprised after that!"

"You are OK Dana?" I asked softly.

"Sore," she said softly.

"Oh shit! Dana, I'm sorry."

She smiled. "I don't mind. I enjoyed every moment. I won't forget this weekend Mike, for a long time."

"I didn't want to hurt you. I wanted you to enjoy everything we did."

"I did Mike, really. It'll go away, I know. I wouldn't have missed this for anything."

'Come here," I said softly, "let me hold you."

She came into my arms and we lay together on the bed. Time to see how she felt. "Dana love,"

"Mmm," she murmured quietly.

"I'm here for three weeks."

"Oh, where are you staying?"

"With my brother. Well I was."

She sat up, "You were?"

"Yep, I was." I turned towards her, fixing her eyes with mine, "but after this weekend I'm thinking of staying for six months!"

"Why?" she asked coyly for I am sure she knew the answer.

"Because I bumped into you Dana."

She giggled, "I think you did more than 'bump' into me!"

"OK," I laughed, "I guess I did! Well . . ." I continued hesitantly, "I don't really know how to say this Dana . . ."

She smiled softly, "You haven't had that problem up 'til now." Her eyes stayed fixed on mine.

"If I did, would you stay with me?" It came out in a rush but at least it was out!

"Stay with you . . . Where? How?" Well, she didn't say no!

"I was just thinking," I smiled, "and imagining . . . I could rent an apartment near the college so . . ." I was strangely hesitant considering what had happened over the weekend.

She thought for a few moments. "I don't know Mike. I'm not sure how mum and dad would take it."

"It wouldn't be permanent," I continued, "no commitment." I laughed, "I'm to old for you Dana love. Just six months of fun like we just had." She raised her eyebrows quizzically and smiled. "OK! OK! Perhaps not quite so much sex, I need recovery time! Seriously though Dana . . . I would take as 12 month lease and pay for it. You could stay on after. Give you a chance to be on your own."

She looked pensive then she smiled. "I like the idea of lots more of this . . ." her arms described to arc of the bed, "I have enjoyed myself so much. I would like to think about it Mike but I do like the idea."

"Good!" I said with a smile, "I can't really ask for more. Shall we shower now?"

"Yes," she replied with a soft smile, "I think I need a rest!"

I laughed, "As do I! You go and tidy up, call me when you are done." I watched her arse sway enticingly as she walked to the bathroom.

At the doorway she looked back over her shoulder, "I think I will you know!" and she disappeared inside. I followed when she called and we showered and only showered. No play for we were both a little spent after the weekend. After the shower, to bed. It felt great to go to sleep with this beautiful young woman in my arms.

I woke with the sun again and turned to see Dana still sleeping. I moved and kissed her cheek. It must have woken her for she smiled, reached up, and pulled my lips to hers. I knew that I had to get her to college by 10 am so I quickly checked the clock. Mmmm, 8.15. "Time to get up Dana love."

"Make love to me again," she whispered, "I don't care about the time!'

Ever the gentleman, I began by kissing down her neck to her breasts, throwing off the covers as I did so. God, she is beautiful! My mouth roamed the firm hillocks and nibbled at each nipple, biting gently as I passed over each one. Then down across her stomach to the soft hairs of her pubic mound. As I did so I felt Dana's hands caressing my hard cock. I heard a soft murmur of appreciation as she noted my erection then a groan as my mouth found her clitoris and sucked gently. I continued eating this gorgeous pussy for breakfast until I felt a soft shudder rock her body. I moved then to between her legs and, bending my head to her sex, sucked on her nether lips. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could into her wet vagina and licked. Then down to her anus. Red and a little sore I thought from the thorough pounding of the face down anal of the previous evening. I tried to sooth her there, washing the swollen muscle with my tongue, until another soft shudder rocked her body.

After a few moments I raised my head and looked into her eyes. "Make love to me. Please!" I smiled and shifted my cock to her sex and pushed gently inside.

"Oh god yes!" I pushed deeper. "Oh yes, yes, yes. Please. Do that! Harder!" This continued as I began to fuck her deeper. Slow at first but deep getting that marvelous feeling when my cock bottomed out inside her, thighs tight to hers. Our eyes locked then as I held myself deep inside. "Fuck me Mike. Fuck me hard." I did then, pulling back and driving deep over and over. It wasn't long before she shuddered again, her legs gripped my waist, and she groaned aloud. I continued to fuck her through her orgasm then, as she came down, bent forward and whispered to her.

"Kneel Dana love. Doggy!" I saw a look of apprehension cross her features and I guessed that she was sore at the back. I had no intention of taking her there unprepared. I may do that in the future -- if she stayed with me -- when she was used to anal sex. "Not there Dana love: you need a rest from that."

She smiled. "I want it again you know. I liked it a lot. I want you there." I took a deep breath. Dana had obviously enjoyed her introduction to anal sex. If she stayed I was sure that lots of fun would be had in her back door!

"And I want you there again," I said softly, "over and over!" She smiled, obviously happy that she had captured me with her bottom! Then she rolled face down, looked back and smiled.

"Like this?"

I laughed, "Dana, you are a minx!"

"I know," she said, "but I do know you like minxes!" With that she knelt up and thrust her bottom back. "It's all yours!" I guessed she was being provocative for she knew I wouldn't fuck her arse unprepared. I moved up to her and fed my erection into her vagina and thrust home.

"FUCK!" she cried then, "yes -- fuck me!" as I did fuck her: hard, fast, and deep for some time. I think she came twice before I finally filled her sex with my last cum deposit of the weekend.

We both fell back somewhat spent and lay together for a few minutes. Then I was finally time to wind up the weekend. I ordered breakfast and we ate together, discussing the weekend all the time. Dana was full of what we had done, how much she enjoyed herself, and with the things I had brought for her. She decided not to take anything with her to her parents but would pick up some clothes from her friends after college. I would look after all the other stuff.

"I guess it will take some explaining when I get to my brother's," I laughed.

"I suppose so but I expect I shall need it!" she said softly. I took a deep breath.

"Is that a 'yes'," I asked holding that breath.

"Yes," she smiled, "it is: a definite yes!"

~

~~~

~

Fini


1...456789