In The Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Stay there." She smiled, "It looks like you need a little help," she said nodding at my soft cock.

I laughed and held it up as it began to stiffen. "Just needed a little nudge," I said. "You were a long time -- is everything OK?"

She looked just a little embarrassed then smiled sexily as she crossed to the bed. "I wanted to make sure that . . . now you are going to make me blush!" I laughed, "No! Stop it! I wanted to make sure that . . . well when you . . . you know, that it was good because you said . . . you know, that you wanted me a lot that way!"

I smiled as she knelt on the bed next to me. "You're babbling."

"I know," she smiled back, "I think I ought to concentrate on you for a while!"

"Suits me," I said as I looked up at her. Her breasts were perfect hillocks, nipples proud [probably hardened by her enema], the slight dome of her tummy swooping down to the blonde fuzz covering her mons. I made to touch her.

"No!" she said firmly, 'no touching -- yet anyway! My turn!" With that she began to run her fingers through the hairs on my chest, catching them between her fingers. "I like your hair," she whispered almost to herself, then to me, "the guys I've been with don't have much hair. Yours tickles," she giggled. "I like it!" She continued, briefly circling my nipples with her fingers before bending her head and gently sucking each one. Then her hands wandered over my stomach [no 'six pack' there unfortunately but she didn't seem to mind], and continued to tease the hair around my cock and balls. Finally one hand circled my cock and the other cradled my balls.

She looked rather pensive as she slowly masturbated me and gently squeezed my balls. She bent her head and began to lick around the base of my cock then down across my tightening balls to my perineum. She looked up then and smiled before bending again and running her tongue from under my balls right to the tip of my cock, licking the tiny drop of pre-cum that had crept out. She swallowed and looked at me. "I like your cock," she said with a smile. "I haven't, well you know, I haven't actually taken a long look at one." She laughed, "The boys I have been with want to stick it in somewhere quickly. I like this: messing about!"

I laughed, "It's called 'foreplay' Dana love -- and it is bloody marvelous! You just carry on -- don't worry about me!"

She looked pensive again as her finger traced all around my balls. "It's nice when you, you know, put your finger in my arse," she said, "do you like that?"

"A finger in my arse?" She nodded. "Yes," I said, "feels good."

"Shall I do that?"

"If you want."

"I do!" She laughed, "After all, you are going to put a lot more into my arse so I suppose I ought to!" She looked at my cock as it twitched at the thought of her arse. Her finger pressed gently on my anus then harder. I relaxed and it slid inside. "Oooo, that feels funny," she said.

"Feels funny for me," I laughed then, "FUCK!" as she began to gently fuck my arsehole with her finger. "SHIT! Dana love, not too much!" She raised her eyebrows quizzically. "I'll cum then you'll have to wait!"

"Oh! You like it then?" I nodded. "Good, I can do it some more later!" With that she removed her finger then bent her head to kiss and lick the tip of my cock. "Your turn!" she laughed as she lay back on the bed.

I rolled to my side, head on one arm, and looked down at her. Her endeavours with my cock and balls had obviously 'warmed her up' for her nipples were standing hard and proud. I traced a finger down her cheek, her chin, her shoulder and onto her breast and circled first one nipple then the other again and again. I pinched a little and tweaked before lowering my mouth onto her tits. I sucked; bit gently, teased, licked, and nipped her nipples for an age until finally rewarded by a soft, low moan and a shudder as she came.

I lifted my head and smiled down at her. "Lick me," she whispered, "please!"

"I just did!" I teased.

"Oh," she said breathlessly, "don't tease! Please! Lick me!"

I bent and whispered, "Of course, you angel!" She sighed and opened her legs in invitation. I moved between and spent a few moments gazing down at her gorgeous body. "You have a very pretty pussy," I said with a smile -- for she did! She blushed. I don't suppose anyone had ever said that to her before! Bending my head, I sucked her swollen labia one side then the other, before probing as deep as I could with my tongue and sucking her juices out. Dana moaned and pushed her loins upwards into me. I tongue fucked her then, enjoying the almost animal sounds that came from her as she sailed close to orgasm. After a while I just moved up and found her tiny swollen clit: just big enough for me to nip with my lips then tease the tip with my tongue. It was enough! Dana screamed then, quite loudly, and thrust upwards even harder as her body shuddered in orgasm. I kept her clit trapped as she rode the path of pleasure, prolonging it as much as I could.

As she came down I moved back to her vagina, licking deep inside again a few times, before dragging my tongue down. Lifting her bended legs then, my tongue found he tight anus and flicked at it. Dana groaned a soft, "Oh yes!"

I lifted my head, "Turn over Dana," I said quietly. She opened her closed eyes. "I want to lick your arse!" I said bluntly. She smiled an almost knowing smile then languidly rolled face down as I moved out of her way. She immediately opened her legs again and I moved back between. Here is the most wonderful sight in the bedroom -- well for an arse man like me anyway. I could enjoy the gentle slope of her shoulders and lithe back down to the swell of her broad hips below which sat the gorgeously provocative cheeks of her delicious arse. No bubble butt her but the sweep of a mature woman's arse. Broad and fulsome with no surplus fat, just that necessary to create the soft curves. Like this her cheeks were open, her tiny rosebud on display above the sensuous wetness of her vagina -- both holes almost begging to be filled.

I enjoyed the sight for a short while before bending my head to her vagina and licking up towards her anus. Then to the glorious globes of her arse. Stroking, caressing, sometimes squeezing. Kissing, licking, gently biting bringing soft moans of pleasure from Dana. Then to her anal cleft. I ran my tongue up and down, flicking her rosebud as I did so, then concentrated there. My tongue probed then rimmed her arsehole then probed again. Over and over until I felt yet another shudder from Dana and a low, breathless, 'Yessssssss!" I pushed harder and the rosebud opened and my tongue slipped inside. I could taste the flavoured lube I had got for her to use, the taste of her juices that had run from her pussy, and the taste of her. It's all a powerful aphrodisiac! Finally, lifting my head, I replaced tongue with finger and, circling a few times, pushed in easily to the first joint. Reaching across the bed, I got the lube from the side table and squeezed some onto my finger, pulled out a little, then back in. I did this a few times, pushing up to the second joint and adding lube each time.

Dana looked back at me smiling. "You naughty man," she laughed, "you are getting my arse ready . . . to fuck?"

I smiled, "You, young woman, are a vamp!"

"What's a 'vamp'?"

"A seductively attractive woman who eats men!"

She laughed, and moaned softly [I was fucking her arse slowly with two thirds of my middle finger after all!]. "I thought it was you who ate me!"

"And very nice it was too," I laughed back then knelt up, keeping my finger in her arsehole. "Is this good?" I asked still laughing.

The answer was pretty obvious as she groaned and answered with a breathless, "Yessssss!" I continued to finger fuck her arse until, finally, it was completely inside, then I added a second finger watching to see that she was OK with the intrusion. Her eyes were closed and she slowly began to push back onto my fingers then, "I want you in my arse again Michael," she said softly, "please!" I slipped down beside her and kissed her lips. "I want to see your face," she said softly again. "I want to see your eyes when you do it!"

"Mish is a bit harder," I whispered.

"I don't care," she responded, "I want to see your eyes!" Anal in true missionary can be something of a struggle for the lady, especially early in her anal experience. "I want it all you know, everything!" I took a deep breath for it was difficult to hold off but I knew this was her post orgasm desire speaking. My fingers were still in her arse, moving slowly back and forth but now I took them out and whispered.

"Turn over then Dana love." Again she did languidly as I moved aside. She opened her legs for me but I just stroked her cheek. "We need to raise your arse Dana if you want it like this?" It was a statement and a question. "Lift up your bum!" She did and I piled up a couple of firm pillows under her fulsome cheeks. This lifted her arse and would make entry easier for her.

"It feels strange!" she said with a smile but she settled down into the pillows.

"Pull your legs back," I said as I lifted and parted her legs. She did and was now completely open. Her pussy was soaking wet, her juices dribbling down across her glistening anus. I bent my head and sucked her vaginal lips again, reveling in the taste and odour of her arousal. Dana groaned loudly as I found her clit again and sucked it hard.

"Oh god!' was all I heard as she shuddered again. I quickly knelt up and pushed my cock gently between the swollen lips of her vagina. "I thought . . .!"

"Yes," I whispered, "oh yes Dana but this first -- to bring you on!" I filled her cunt then in one drive deep into her body. Thighs clashed again and again as I fucked her pussy long, hard and deep. It didn't take long before she was calling my name again and shuddering in another climax. I fucked her through it then, withdrawing my cock and anointing it with copious amounts of lube, introduced the tip to her trembling arsehole.

"OH MY GOD!" she exclaimed as I pushed gently into her. Her anus, that sensuous rosebud, opened and accepted the head of my cock. Her eyes were wide open, focused on my face as the glorious initial pleasure of her sphincter gripping me registered.

"Yessss!" she sighed softly, "yessss!" I was still, watching her face for the reaction to my irregular intrusion. Slowly a smile crossed her features. "Go on Mike -- please! I want it!" I pushed forward and two inches of my cock entered further into her tight arsehole. Her eyes widened even more and her mouth formed an almost perfect 'O' of surprise [although she must have remembered the feeling from the first time]. I looked down and saw my cock spearing her cheeks, her anus had disappeared, driven in by my erection.

"More?" I asked quietly.

"Oh yes, yes! More!" Another two inches -- she had well over half my cock in her arse now, just before I widened. She gasped and I saw a flash of discomfort cross her features, wiping the smile away. I quickly withdrew. It's necessary to do this to ease the discomfort on the sphincter muscle. I stopped with just the tip of my erection breaching her anus. "Don't stop Mike," she said, "please. It's OK now -- really. It just . . . for a bit. Please," she smiled up at me sexily, "fuck my arse." She knew!

I reached for the lube and squeezed some more onto my cock then pushed back into her arsehole. It was exquisite! Tight, hot, and slippery. A velvet heaven that seemed to caress my cock. I was soon moving slowly in and out, just fucking her arse with 5 inches of cock; saving the wider part and the rest until she was really into taking my cock in her arsehole.

Dana was smiling, her eyes now closed, and muttering a soft series of "Yesss! Do that. Oh yessss!" It seemed that all the discomfort had, for the moment, abated. After a few minutes of this it was time to give her all of me so I slide my full 7 inches into her willing rectum. Her eyes opened and a loud gasp escaped from her lips as my thighs met her cheeks.

"OH FUCK! Owwwwww! Big, so bloody big!" I was still, frantically trying to hold on to my desire to fuck her hard and fast. Obviously, however, this was hurting her again.

"Dana! Dana!" She seemed not to be hearing me, lost in the mixture of feelings emanating from her arsehole. "Dana -- are you OK?"

"Oh god! Yes, yes. It just . . . You're so big!"

"Not really," I said softly, "it just feels that way!"

"I know. I know. Don't stop now -- please. I know it will be OK." She smiled again and I felt her rectum squeeze my cock. She noticed my expression of surprise. "See! Now do what you did yesterday -- make me cum! I want to feel it again!"

I smiled down at her and began to move. Slowly at first. Long, deep strokes that almost took my cock out of her then back. All the time watching her face as she grew used to the invasion of her rectum. This was slow seduction. I wanted to last now, last for long enough to give her orgasm after orgasm. To let her feel the pleasure of a cock in her arse -- to make her want it again and again. I switched my view to my cock leaving then entering her arsehole. Watched the tight ring of her sphincter appear to not want me to leave as I withdrew then disappear as I pushed back. I teased her anus with my cockhead, bringing low, soft moans from Dana and a languid smile.

I began to speed up as I noted her orgasm approaching, fucking her harder now, my thighs slapping hers. Suddenly her whole body shuddered. Her anus and rectum held my cock deep inside in a rippling grasp.

"Oh fuck -- YES! YES! YES!" she cried as her eyes opened and gazed into mine. "OH YES! Fuck me Mike. Please fuck me. I want it again. Please!" I knew then that anal sex was always going to be a special thing for Dana. I knew women like that. Women whose anal orgasms were more intense than vaginal and some women who actually preferred their arses fucked.

I slowed again, giving her time to come down from her high, then bent and kissed her lips. "Good?" I asked softly.

Breathing heavily she whispered her reply. "Oh yes, yes. It was better than yesterday. Oooooohhhhhhh -- yes do that!" I was moving my cock in her arsehole very slowly, gently, letting her feel the whole length sliding over her anus and into her hot and tight rectum.

"Dana, Dana, your arse is heaven!" I whispered, my whole body reacting to the smooth clasp of her arsehole. "Again?"

"Yes, oh yes -- but can we do a different position?"

I smiled, "Anything in particular."

"Oh dear! Oh keep dong that -- please!" Now I was just using my cockhead to tease her anus -- a wonderful feeling that I really couldn't see. Probably a good thing because, I must admit, control was somewhat difficult. "I don't know -- ooooooooo! You're the expert!" I eased my cock from the heaven of her arsehole, lay beside her and whispered. "Spoon!" She smiled then rolled on her side.

Spoon is good because you can caress and kiss back and shoulder as well as breasts but you can't get quite as deep. I moved close to her and, cock in hand, pressed the tip at her anus. She reached back and lifted the cheek of her arse to ease entry. "You've seen this before," I asked with a laugh.

"Mmmm," she murmured, "it looks like fun!" I began to gently fuck her arse in this position, only half my cock sliding across her anus and into her rectum. Dana moaned softly, "Yessss! Oh that is GOOD. More!" I pushed deeper as she lifted her leg to facilitate even deeper entry and fucked her hard. It was becoming too much for me.

"I want you face down," I whispered breathlessly, the animal close to the surface. I wanted to ravage her arse. She looked back at me surprised.

"Face down?" I wanted her so much like that -- my favourite position -- but it was a struggle for the recipient! I felt the conflict inside -- to just 'take' her with no thought for her or consider her comfort. "Oh god -- keep on doing that. Aaaagggghhh!" The latter won and my solution was to cum!

"You want my cum in your arse Dana? Tell me. Tell me how much you want it!" Language is so, so important and I knew that, if she began to talk like this, it wouldn't take long. "I want to Dana, I want to cum in your arse. Deep in your body. Tell me!"

Dana moaned loudly and turned her head back. "Fuck me Mike, fuck me in the arse. Aaaaaaaggggghhhhh! Yes, yes! Cum in me. Cum in my arse. Fill me! OH GOD!" It was enough. I drove into he arsehole and held my cock there. There, swollen in desire, it pulsed cum into her bowels. Her anus and rectum, seeming to react to my orgasm, rippled and squeezed, milking cum from my body. Dana shuddered and screamed softly. My whole body tingled as I felt mr essence shoot aloing my cock and into her.

"Dana," I called loudly, "oh fuck! Dana, Dana, Dana!" Each call of her name was mirrored by a pulse of spunk into her arse. It was intense. I needed to kiss her shoulder, bite even, take possession of the gorgeous young woman whose body was taking my cock and my spunk.

Finally it was over.

I held her close as she recovered from what seemed to have been as intense an orgasm as mine. My cock, softening slowly, was not immediately expelled from the velvet heaven of her rectum snuggled up close to her as I was. I was happy to just hold this gorgeous young woman who had willingly given so much of herself to me. I was a little distressed with myself for almost losing control and abusing her trust but now I kissed her neck and shoulders running my hand over the curves of her body, enjoying the smooth skin. After a while Dana moved away an rested on her back looking up at me.

"What is it?" she asked quietly apparently sensing something was disturbing me. "You didn't hurt me." She smiled, "It was good, so good. Much better than yesterday."

I smiled wanly down at her. "I guessed," I said softly. "It was fantastic Dana love."

"What's wrong then. You seem upset." I believe that honest is always best in the bedroom so I sighed and told her.

"Dana love, that position . . . well it's easily turned into my favourite . . ."

"Your FAVOURITE!" she interjected.

I smiled, ". . . yes, my favourite. Face down on the bed, legs together."

"Oooooooo!" she said with a wicked smile, "that sounds very interesting!"

"It is," I laughed wryly, "but, Dana love, it is not easy -- would not be easy -- for you. It's quite a trial for the lady and," I added with a touch of embarrassment, "I do tend to get a bit carried away."

"Why isn't it easy?"

"Well, with legs closed you would be tighter and the angle is different, down and in . . . heck," I laughed, "this is strange -- discussing this with you>

"But we can, we are -- and that's good because I want to do that for you!'

"Dana, Dana, love, you don't have to." I smiled, "You've given me so much pleasure since we met and I don't want to hurt you. Dana," I reached and held her, "I don't want you to leave tomorrow and feel . . . I don't know . . . used I suppose. I want you to leave having enjoyed everything we did. Leave and want to explore even more."

She reached up and pulled my lips to hers. "You have you know. I have enjoyed everything -- and I want more. You are so kind and gentle that I'm not afraid. Even if you hurt me a little," I shook my head. "No, no, even if you do it doesn't matter because I know you only do what you have to for me to enjoy it. So I want that -- I want YOU to enjoy it and I know that, if you do, I will as well." She kissed me again. "You have taught me so much about pleasure. Not to be shy in here," he arm swept around the bedroom, "and I know that, when I leave tomorrow, I will have had the best weekend of my life!" I must admit to a burst of sadness -- she was leaving tomorrow!

"I think you have grown in the last couple of days?"

She sighed, "Yes Mike darling, I think I have," then she laughed, "for the better I think. I was a fairly innocent young thing on Friday -- now I feel like a woman!"

1...456789