In The Hands of an Experienced Lady

Story Info
I get special attention from a MILF.
1.5k words
4.41
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters featured in this story are over 18.

I was visiting Manchester to look at a college to see if I would finish my degree there. As I was visiting from out of town I had contacted the Barret's old family friends from way back who live in Manchester. We would visit them when holidaying in England as my father and Mr Barret were good friends. They had two daughters one my age (Sue) and the other two years younger (Mandy). Mrs Barret insisted that I stay with them for the few days I was in town as they would not allow me incur the expense of a hotel. I happily took her up on the offer as I really like the family. It is also important to note that their two daughters are pretty hot as is Mrs Barret.

I arrived in Manchester on a Wednesday and went straight to the college for an initial tour of the campus and faculty. Once that was finished I headed to the Barret's house, they live in a beautiful three story red brick Victorian house. I rang the doorbell and Mrs Barret and her two daughters answered the door. Last time I visited was about 5 years ago, the daughters had got even hotter absolutely stunning. Mrs Barret had not aged at all, I think the term is MILF she was certainly that. I got hugs from all three so a lot of boobs pressing into me which I enjoyed.

We spent the rest of the day and evening, when Mr Barret arrived home from work, catching up on old times, family etc. Had a lovely family dinner, some very nice wine etc.

I didn't have to be at the college until after lunchtime on the Thursday so thought I'd take the opportunity to go for a run. I changed into my winter running gear as the weather was awful that morning, to be honest I love running in the rain as it feels very therapeutic. I arrived down to the kitchen to grab a quick glass of water before heading out. Mandy and Sue had already headed into town they were going clothes shopping and Mr Barret was already at work. Mrs Barret was standing with her back to me, I could see that she was wearing red silk pyjamas. She turned around and I could not help but look at the outline of her breasts against the material especially the prominent nipples. I would say she was somewhere between a B and C cup, they had not sagged still very firm from what I could make out.

Mrs Barret "Are you going to run in that awful weather you'll catch your death?"

Me "I enjoy running in the rain, I'll have a hot shower when I get back that'll warm me up."

Mrs Barret "You will not, you'll have a hot bath you'll need to warm up your muscles. You must do a lot of running I can see the muscle definition through your lycra running bottoms."

She was certainly looking at my legs but I was also conscious that my bulge would be clear to see as well.

Me "Don't go to any bother a shower is fine."

Mrs Barret "I have some lovely bath salts which will help, if you let me know how long you will be I'll have the bath ready for you?"

I was going to do about 10k so let her know I'd be back in about 40mins.

I headed off on my run letting it clear my head and enjoying the burn in my muscles.

When I got back to their house Mrs Barret opened the door to let me in. She was still in her silk pyjamas. I left my very wet running shows at the door.

Mrs Barret "Bath is ready for you, help yourself to the bath salts plenty of hot water so have a long soak."

I headed upstairs to the main bathroom. I was conscious that there was no lock on the door but as it was only Mrs Barret and me in the house it wasn't likely that anyone would barge in on me. I stripped off and lowered myself into a very warm bath. I lay there for a few minutes enjoying the heat on my muscles. I must have drifted off when I was awoken by a soft rap on the door.

Mrs Barret "Everything OK, bath warm enough? Did you find the bath salts?"

Me "Bath is lovely, didn't find the bath salts but no need."

Suddenly the door opened and Mrs Barret came into the room. I sat up quickly so I could cover my modesty with my hands.

Mrs Barret "They should be in the cabinet let me have a look. Here they are. I'll put some in the bath for you."

Now I am naked in the bath with a definite MILF wearing red silk pyjamas with very prominent nipples. Mrs Barret chatted away as if I was not naked in front of her.

She sat on the edge of the bath and poured some bath salts into the water. She used her hands to mix the salts into the water, she gently moved her hands up and down the water and with every stroke she brushed off my leg. I had covered my cock with my hands but even that wasn't stopping it from growing.

Mrs Barret "You really keep fit, great chest and shoulder muscles. Let me give you a hand washing your back."

I really should have protested and said no but then again maybe it was just an innocent offer to wash my back. I leant forward a bit and Mrs Barret took some soap and started washing my back. She was very gentle and her hand would go to he base of my spine rubbing along the top of my bum. She did that for about a minute then her hands moved around to my chest.

Mrs Barret "Let me help you with your front. Lie back and I'll wash you chest and arms."

I lay back and she took my right arm and lifted it up so she could wash it. I am not that big that I can't cover my cock with one hand but as it was growing it was in danger of escaping from my grasp. Once it was fully erect it would not be possible to hide it. I shouldn't have worried as she took my left arm so now I had no hands to cover myself. My erect cock was clearly on display.

She looked down at my cock.

Mrs Barret "Nice muscle definition."

She soaped my chest and gently washed it using her hand. She went lower with each stroke until she started to brush of my pubic hair.

Mrs Barret "Important to keep that area clean especially after a run."

Her soaped hand reached down and she massaged the soap into my pubic hair then along the shaft of my cock. She stopped.

Mrs Barret "I'm going to get my pyjamas wet."

I wasn't sure if she meant wet from the bath water or wet from her arousal. She then unbuttoned and removed her pyjama top. Her breasts were beautiful. She was 45 had two children but they looked perfect, still perky and just the right size of nipple which were very erect.

Mrs Barret "Now where was I?"

My cock was now fully erect and sticking straight up out of the water. She soaped her hand and returned to stroking my shaft paying particular attention to making sure my knob was well attended to.

I was in heaven, my hand moved toward her breasts but she stopped me.

Mrs Barret "You just lie back and enjoy this. The girls would be very jealous if they thought you had touched my breasts before you touched theirs."

I looked at her with surprise.

Mrs Barret "What, do you not know they both fancy you?"

"You'll have to choose which one, you can't go with both. Mandy is still a virgin so maybe you can go with her. It would be nice for her to enjoy her first time with someone caring and trustworthy like you."

With the combination of what she was doing with her hand and this conversation I was ready to explode.

Mrs Barret "Oh I can feel someone get ready to cum. You have got really hard like steel. Show me what you have stored up."

I could feel the tingle in my balls as they prepared cum, then it moving along my shaft. The first cum came out in a long white stream into the air just missing her face. Then there were four more streams each slightly less but still strong in volume. I was covered in my cum.

Mrs Barret "I'll let you clean up and I better get dressed before the girls get home. Remember what I said about Mandy."

She left the bathroom heading to her bedroom. When I had cleaned myself I wrapped in a towel and headed to my bedroom. As I was walking past the master bedroom I could just hear a faint buzzing sound, I assumed that Mrs Barret was looking after herself.

I got dressed and headed to the college later that. My mind was very distracted as I could not stop thinking about what she had said about Mandy.

What do? That's another story.