In the Heat of the Dream

Story Info
Autobiographical story of an intimate dream state affair.
817 words
4
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As is often recommended to assist remembering dreams in full color, Kevan scripted his dream in the dead of night after a particularly thrilling experience. Even an ordinary, mundane life has it's darker, recessed nooks and crannys that are usually explored, even liberated, through the freedom of dreams.

In the dark of night, awakening from dreams sometimes offers the bare essence of desire. As the opaque space between dream and reality clears, Kevan was sometimes left to deal with the pleasurable effects of whatever vivid and often illicit temptation filled his luscious slumber. Was it a friends wife he found himself chatting with at a party...legs entangled in an unexpected and surreal way, hands hidden and probing under the light flannel of a blanket? Reaching back into his dream, he found her desire was obvious; warmth and guarded but involuntary movements. Consciously, he held no latent desire for her, but found himself lifting fingers to nose, expecting, wishing to find traces of reality amongst the fragments of sleep.

Closing his eyes, wanting to renter this dream realm of pleasure, Kevan probed deeper into the memories of their public and forbidden tryst. A lucid memory barges into his conscious that provides a helpful backstory to more of the scenes from this sumptuous event. Her husband, a drinking and poker night acquaintance, had one evening provided a drunken reference to the plump and voluptuous size of her labia and clitoris, as well as the bountiful lubrication that his wife presented as a reward for his intimate massage efforts; a breadcrumb to Kevan's desires.

While sleep would not guarantee reentry into the dream, his mind became a willing accomplice to coloring the scenes, filling in the blanks. Besides, sleep was no longer possible at this point; he could hear the increased pounding of his heart in an ear pressed to pillow, his erection growing ever more firm against soft sheets. In rapid succession the doors to his memories were unlocked pouring out the most breathtaking intimate details of his favorite experiences past. More vivid colors to help fill out this erotic palette.

Kevan returned to his freshman year at university, where a warm night at an outdoor tavern lead him into the arms of a woman that offered his first and most memorable encounter with a huge labia and clitoris. She halted his anxious attempts to insert fingers and slowly, achingly taught Kevan how to gently brush her full, wet lips and repeatedly encircle her clitoris. He read the motion of her hips and felt the flow of her wetness until deep contractions on a now inserted finger betrayed the depth of her orgasm. He heard a deep and profound exhale and thrilled at her muffled sounds of pleasure. Kevan was forever addicted to observing, assisting a woman's ultimate pleasure.

Fully equipped now to fulfill the dreams of his new dream partner, Kevan is again present and entangled at the party albeit in a frenzied awake state. The buzz of the party around the two of them has no bearing, nor repercussions, on the activities undercover. Her legs were scissored close enough to his that he could reach with a feather touch from behind to slightly brush her folds. He could feel alternating warm flesh and soft, damp hair under his fingertips. Kevan's erection brushed against the inside of her thigh, she pushed legs together to increase the friction and encourage the urgency of his movements. In the dark of his room, Kevan's own erection pushed harder against the sheets, his hips moving in tandem with the fantasy space. He felt her passion begin to emerge from its protected place and moved his attention from the folds of her labia to the silky smooth, wet desire of her clitoris with the ever so slow, circular motions of his fingers. She fought to keep her hips still, but a second finger, well lubricated thanks to the tiny torrent of her juices, gently brushed her anus bringing on a tight clenching of her legs, a wave of labored breathing, and the sounds that only the presence of abundant sexual lubrication can bring.

The reality of Kevan's own desire was so strong that he reached over to his bedside water glass and warmed a splash of liquid in his hand. Wrapping that warm, wet hand around his cock while laying facedown provided the familiar, moist weight of a lover's body. It was only 2-3 thrusts before he experienced the strong, long lasting spasms of his own bountiful orgasm. Kevan took great satisfaction in the immense quantity of cum laying beneath his spent body, knowing that volume can only come from the depths of a most satisfying experience.

As he lay there drifting off to sleep, Kevan let out a low giggle knowing this will never be a conquest he will tell anonymous tales of, but also hoping his dreams provide new partners soon.