First Meeting

Story Info
Meeting an online friend for the first time...
1k words
4.52
6.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe I finally get to meet you.

I've lusted after you for so long it feels impossible that in a matter of minutes I'll be able to touch you, to smell you, to see if the chemistry I've felt online comes close in the flesh.

My heart beats high up in my chest, like it's jumping out of my throat and my hands shake a little. I always get nervous meeting someone new for the first time.

This isn't quite like that, though. This is you.

When I walk into the little bar, the corners of my mouth lift in a smile. It's perfect. Exactly the way I imagined. The lights are dim. Soft music plays just loud enough to make the sounds of people talking and activity blend into each other and blend into the music. There are only a few tables inside. More are scattered through the courtyard garden, obscured by the leaves of potted plants draped with fairy lights and glowing lamps.

I love the way the split of my crossover skirt parts to reveal more of my bare thighs as I step down the two steps into the garden. The heels I chose for tonight make me feel sexy and feminine in a way I haven't felt for far too long. I liked dressing to meet you, knowing when you saw me you'd be wondering if I wore panties beneath the short dress. Imagining your warm callused hands sliding up my thigh under the table to find out.

When I see you my heart jumps and my smile grows.

The wicked look in your dark eyes and the curve of your lips as you take in my appearance is everything. My pussy tingles with awareness of your nearness.

You stand to greet me, ever the gentleman. With a single word you have me melting. "Hi."

"Hi." Some of the nerves are easing.

You lean in to kiss me, pausing ever so slightly before you lower your head to check that is what I want. God is it ever! I can hardly bear to let you go after having your lips on mine. You're soft and hard at the same time. Your short beard is long enough that it's soft against my lips and I catch myself imagining what it will feel like on my pussy.

You laugh softly as you pull away, leaning back to look at me again. "Hi, gorgeous. God, you look good." The little hum you make as you say it leaves me in no doubt that you mean it.

We sit. You take the bench seat against the wall. For now I sit opposite, still weighing up how I feel.

You order me a drink and for a moment I sip it and just look at you, savouring the moment. "I can't believe you wanted to torture me like this." I laugh.

You just smile. "You love it. I know. Is that pussy starting to get wet for me yet?"

I nod. I can't deny it. Every tiny movement reminds me that I'm in danger of leaving a mess on my seat the longer I spend just being near you.

You adjust yourself. You let me see it, holding eye contact with me as you do. "Well you're having an effect on me too, gorgeous."

You're only making it worse. Which of course is your intention.

"Come over here." You pat the bench beside you.

I stand, but when I go to sit beside you, you pull me into your lap instead.

The bar isn't brightly lit. There are people at another table nearby, but they're partly out of sight behind a large plant.

Beneath my ass I imagine I can feel the swell of your growing erection.

"It feels so good to be able to put my hands on you."

My breath grows uneven as you slide your hands over my legs and hips, lifting the hem of my dress even higher, threatening to expose me. "I want your hands all over me," I whisper. "I've wanted it for months."

"Soon, gorgeous. Believe me, I am looking forward to squeezing this big beautiful arse of yours. And these breasts..." You break off, drawing your hand up and over my belly, letting your thumb graze the underside of my breast.

I shiver. "Yes. What else?"

Awareness of the people around us has faded as we talk. I'm hardly conscious of anything except your hands on me, your breath on my neck, your whispered words.

I'm acutely aware of my bare pussy, wet and hardly covered by the short hem of my dress.

"What have you got on underneath this very sexy dress?"

My breathless laugh is transformed into a moan as you slip your hand beneath just as I knew you would.

"Oh, my good girl. I fucking love what a good little slut you are for me."

"Mmm. I can't wait to be your good girl. You make me want to be so good for you."

Your erection twitches against my arse as you slip your hand further beneath my dress. The groan you make as you probe my wetness sends shivers of delight through me.

You suck in a breath, withdraw your fingers and offer them to me. "Tell me how you taste, gorgeous. Am I going to enjoy you later?"

Opening my mouth, I suck your fingers clean. Your heated gaze on my lips as I do makes my pussy throb.

"Good. Tastes so good."

"Yeah?"

I nod.

You dip your fingers into my cunt again, this time bringing them to your own mouth. Your other hand around my waist tightens as you suck your fingers clean of me. "You taste perfect," you tell me.

I glow with warmth at the praise and the way you look at me.

Your hand on the back of my neck, pulls me in for a slow, sensuous kiss. By the time you're finished with me I don't know how I'll ever stand to walk out of here. My legs feel weak. My pussy must be dripping. With every breath I long to turn and lift a leg over your hips and sink straight down over the hard cock I know is waiting to take me.

How long will you make me suffer?