In the Heat of the Moment

Story Info
In the moment things change forever.
1k words
4.16
10.1k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never been one to act impulsively, but there was this one time. I went to visit Lavon, my aunt who was in her mid thirties and she had just broken up with her latest boyfriend. She wasn't handling it well either, she hadn't yet married or had any children yet.

I wasn't planning on staying at my aunt's before I was headed to the coast for some fun. Anyway, Lavon was happy to see me and invited me in for coffee at her dining table. Lavon was recovering from a night of being out late and drinking, she hadn't yet gotten out of her PJs which weren't buttoned up so I had quite a view of my aunt's cleavage. when she'd turn a certain way I was able to see everything, her areola and her nipple.

I got a little horny looking at her and couldn't help but stare, she must have noticed me looking down her top because Lavon surprised me by yanking her top open.

"Here let me give me a better look," she said. My jaw dropped then she straight out asked me, "Want to fuck me?"

At that moment my reason deserted me, and less than a minute later, Lavon's PJ bottoms were off and thrown in the corner and I fucking my aunt as she laid back on her dining table. There was no foreplay or anything, just her legs spread for me to push my cock up into her fuzz covered slit. I hammered her cunt for a good fifteen minutes, making those tits of her jiggle and bounce, before my balls began to ache.

When I groaned I was going to cum, my aunt locked her legs around my hips. Taking that as a sign, she was on birth control, I just kept hammering her even as my cum shot through on cock and filled her cunt.

Lavon blamed that first fuck on still being a little drunk. But there was no blaming alcohol on the next dozen or so fucks we had over the next few days.

I never got to the coast for that fun. I had a great deal of fun fucking my very horny aunt. She seemed to be always wet and ready, so there was very little foreplay happening before I started plowing her snatch. Afterwards we'd cuddle and kiss and fondle each other for a bit. I love playing with her tits, which sometimes led to another plowing.

We had sex all over her place, in the kitchen, the living room, on the couch, on the floor, the bathroom, in the shower, sitting on the sink in the bathroom, outside both during the day and late at night and of course, a few times in her bedroom.

After almost ten days of great ball draining sex with my aunt I had to return to my job.

Then after about two months, my aunt showed up at my door.

She said,"I missed your cock and I wanted more sex!" and I was very willing to comply.

We made it as far as my couch before, her dress was off and I was plowing her from behind. After plowing her until I couldn't hold back I unload into her snatch. With my cum leaking from her cunt I led her to my bedroom and we cuddled and kissed and fondled each other's private parts which led me to getting back between her legs and enjoying sloppy seconds as I plowed her cum wet cunt. After slipping and sliding in her wet honey hole, making her titties bounce all over the place, I finally added another hot load to the first one I had dropped in her.

It was while we were enjoying the afterglow of that good plowing that she told me, "Just so you know, You're the father of the baby I'm carrying."

I was totally shocked and asked the stupid question you see people asking in movies, "Are you sure?"

Her answers were simple, "A home pregnancy test and a trip to the doctor says I'm pregnant. You're the only one who has fucked me since my breakup and time scale matches our sexual activities."

It took a little while for me to recover and I asked, "what do you want to do about it?"

"Just help me if I need help and of course, keep giving that wonderful cock of yours," she said, and I said, "OKAY, I'll always help you and always fuck you anytime you want me to."

"Good, let's fuck and then we'll talk more about my plans."

She let me play with those titties I loved so much, while she stroked the hardness back in my cock. She got onto her hands and knees with me behind her. I got her titties singing back and forth as I plowed her cum leaking cunt. I got a bit of froth on my cock as I churned up that messy cunt of hers before I added even more cum to the mix.

Afterwards we laid together and she then told me her plans to move closer to me as she is able to work from home and she already saw a house she was interested in.

I only rented and asked, "Are you willing to take in a border"?

She answered, "Only if he sleeps with me."

"I'm your man," I answered.

Once she purchased the house and had fully moved in, I moved in the next weekend and I'm living with her on a weekly stay basis. My parents didn't know I had visited my aunt and have accepted her short passionate romance story as to why she is pregnant.

They also accepted a change of scenery as to why she moved, and how she wanted to be closer to family. My parents live twelve miles from her new home. As for me, she told them she wanted some company.

I was shocked to find my aunt was even more horny thanks to her pregnancy hormones.

I'm plowing that hot cunt of hers two to three times a day when she wants sex, which seems to be three or four times a week, not that I'm complaining.