My Mother

Story Info
My mother knows what she wants, Me.
2k words
4.3
20.5k
38
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustyc50
lustyc50
68 Followers

My mother, Susanne was left devastated by my father Donald divorcing her. Susanne wasn't aware of Donald's affairs and was totally blindsided by Donald. But she got the house and half of everything else, mainly because Donald wanted a quick divorce and didn't want it dragged out in court because of my aunt Kerry, mom's older sister was a lawyer. A very good lawyer and Donald didn't want to fight it out in court with Aunt Kerry and made the offer of the house and half of everything else.

Susanne was in shock the whole time and did what Kerry told her to do. Donald didn't want me hanging around him and told me to look after Susanne and offered me 5,000 cash. Once the divorce was final we've not seen or heard from Donald since.

Susanne was a mess and just sat and look at the walls with a vacant look on her face most of the time. I'm Greg and the only child of Susanne and Donald, I've left school and started learning the trade of carpentry. I live with Susanne and I go out on dates and have got lucky a few times. I was not in a relationship at the time and so I tried to encourage my mom to go out and enjoy herself but she wouldn't. Then during Christmas, I tried to get her out, but she wasn't interested in going out. Then on Christmas eve, I returned home around 11 pm and went to bed. I was woken by my mom climbing into my bed and once under the covers she started to run her hands over my body as she cuddled up to me.

I asked her, "Mom, what are you doing?"

She didn't answer at first but finally said she wanted sex.

I said, "But... I'm your son!"

Her response floored me, "I know and you're the lover I want."

I thought she must be drunk, but couldn't smell any alcohol on her breath.

Then suddenly she pulled the covers over her head, got my cock out of my shorts, and wrapped her lips around it.

I know, it fucked up for to say this about my own mom, but she sure knew want she was doing. Like every guy, I like a good blowjob and as fucked up as it sounds, I decided to let her continue as she was giving me some good head, so I laid back enjoying her sucking my cock. Until I told her, I was about to cum.

All the girls I been with, when I told them that, all have stopped sucking me and either finished me by jerk me off or it led to me sticking my cock in them and us fucking. Mom just kept sucking, until I exploded and she took all my balls had to offer in her mouth then swallowed it.

Fuck, what a feeling.

My mom kept playing with my cock which kept it hard, then she threw off the covers, then the next thing I knew, she mounted me. Her pussy slid down my upright pole, as she was so fucking wet.

Now, any guy will tell you there is nothing like a woman on top, sliding her hot cunt up and down on your cock.

I pushed her sleeping gown up, so I could watch her hairy slit slide up and down on my hard cock.

Susanne as she rode me reached down grabbed the bottom of her sleeping gown from me and yanked it up and off herself, throwing it onto my floor.

Before that moment I had never had a single sexual thought about my mom. Even when she was blowing me, I was lost in how good her mouth felt on my cock to think about this being my mom, who was blowing me.

Suddenly my mom was the hot bitch I had ever had on top of my cock. I slide my hands from her thigh, up her sides to grab two handfuls of titties. She was moaning, I was moaning. I could feel her juices leaking out of her cunt and down my shaft, over my balls, to bed below me. She moaned that she could feel me throbbing inside her, not long after, I was letting my second load go, pumping my cum, up inside her. easily one of my biggest orgasms ever.

Only after I went soft and slipped out of her, that my mom laid down beside me, cuddled up, against me, naked and fell asleep. I stayed awake a bit thinking of what had happened and thought she must have been on drugs.

The next morning, I woke up first, started to get out of bed.

She woke up as I crawled out of the bed, then said, "Good morning Glen. Thanks for the fuck last night."

She then asked me to join her in the shower. Watching her naked ass wiggle as she walked out of my room and down the hall to the bathroom made up my mind for me.

In the shower, soapy hands running over each other's bodies got my cock going. I got my first ever standing shower fuck. My mom held me tight to her body, one leg wrapped around me. our moaning echoed off the walls of the shower as I thrusted my cock up into her. her mouth pressed to my shoulder, my neck and she chewed on my ear. She moaned into my ear, she could feel me throbbing inside, which I was fighting to hold back my need to cum.

I guess she could sense I was holding back, because she in a throaty whisper into my ear, "cum in me, son! Fill me with your seed! "

That was it, the cum in my balls boiled over.

After the shower fuck and we dried off, Susanne asked to lay with her on her bed.

As we laid together, we talked and she told me that before the divorce the only man she ever wanted was my father, Donna. until last night, His was the only cock she had ever had and wanted to have inside her. Now that he is gone and as I was half Donald. I was now the only man she wanted fucking her.

There was part of me that thought my mom had really lost it, but as she reached down and started stroking my cock. Once my cock was back in her mouth, it started thinking for me. When I began to throb, I bucked my cock up into my mom's mouth and groaned. I held her head as my cum blasted into the back of her throat and she gulped it down.

At that point, I decided to just go along and see how things went for a while.

First thing, I noticed, she seemed to be back to her old self and not being a hermit at home.

Kerry told me, it was great to see her sister starting to live her new life and not be closed away anymore.

I didn't tell Kerry, it was because I was fucking my mom whenever she wanted which turned out to be alot.

I decided that it was my mom's way of coping with the divorce from Donald and I, honestly, I was enjoying the benefits too.

Susanne had told Kerry that she had a new man in her life but wouldn't say anymore.

Kerry asked me, "who the new man was?"

I said, "I hadn't met him or seen him, yet."

Kerry said she was happy for Susanne as she had got her back to her old self and she was glad about that.

Then, another shock, my mom got pregnant by her own choice. She hadn't consulted with me about it. Honestly, as fuck up as it sounds, if my mother had told me she wanted me to knock her up, I think I would still have dropped every load my balls had in her, like I had.

After having every test available and nothing bad was found, she had a talk with Kerry about her new man and revealed that it was me. How she had started the sexual relationship. How she had also decided to have another baby without telling me first.

Kerry was a little shocked, but she had suspicions about our closer relationship. Just because she has gotten what she wanted out of me, a baby growing in her belly, Susanne continued to have sex with me.

Like I said, I honestly did not have a single sexual thought about my mom before she jumped my bones. Once we were lovers, I saw my mom with new eyes, the swell of her breasts, the roundness of her ass, her shapely legs, her sexy smile, then as her breasts filled with milk and her belly grew bigger with our love child, I found her even sexier and couldn't keep my hands off her body. I was massaging her every day, not only to make her feel good, but to also get her panties off and up between her legs, which we both enjoyed.

After the baby, a girl was born, Kerry one day decided to sell her apartment and move in with me and Susanne.

I thought, at first, she was going to try and stop our sexual relationship.

Instead, she wanted the same treatment as Susanne was getting from me. Kerry hadn't ever married or had any children, devoting her life to her career.

She wasn't good at relationships and decided that having sex with me would be a lot easier than finding herself a man and starting a relationship herself.

While I'm not into fuck my aunt Kerry as much as I'm into banging my own mom. It's hard to say no when she's ready to go, so I don't.

Like my mom, when Kerry was ready to go, that pussy of her was hot and ready, not a lot, if any foreplay was needed. But where my mom likes to take the lead in bed, riding me and blowing me, my Aunt prefers for me to take charge, which is completely different from the way she acts with the rest of her life.

I am always surprised how willing she is for me to pull her head back by her hair or how she moans as I smack her ass as I take from behind, or when I tell I'm going to fuck good and hard, she cries Yes! over and over again.

So a year later, I'm still living with my mother, Susanne and our daughter, Jane, named after my grandmother on my mother's side. Of course, I'm still fucking both my mother and aunt whenever they want some dick. My mom has slowed down after having Jane a bit, but I can't complain.

As I also now have a girlfriend, Robyn and when not banging my mom or aunt, I'm banging her.

Robyn doesn't know about my sexual relationship with my mother and aunt. They know I'm fucking Robyn, as well them, because she has stayed over with me, in my room, more then a few nights.

Robyn is totally different in bed. My mom likes to take the lead with me in the sack, no matter who gets things started.

Kerry always in control of when we fuck, but once behing closed doors and naked, I'm in total control over how we fuck, which mostly from behind. I love pulling her long hair, and smacking her ass. I have even stuffed my cock up my Aunt's tight ass. I don't do anal with her often as she seems to find it painful but she has yet to refuse me when I tell her to spread her ass cheeks for me.

With Robyn, every time we've fucked, it because I have initiated it. She is very quiet in bed, compared to my mom and aunt. I think it's because my mature mom and aunt knew what they wanted from a lover, while Robyn, who was a little younger than me, is still figuring that out.

Robyn gets on great with both Susanne and Kerry and thinks baby Jane is too cute. So if she turns out to be the one, I'll have let her in on our incestuous family secret, because as long as Susanne and Kerry want to have sex with me, I'm planning on fucking them even if I get married.

lustyc50
lustyc50
68 Followers