In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not too far off, Cassandra was wandering in a brushier part of the landscape, searching for root plants and berries, or fruit-bearing trees. She was getting hungry and thirsty, her belly becoming more of a burden. Sally had to be right. They were pregnant with something. Cass' nose detected a sweet aroma and she followed it. A cluster of trees, small, lemon-yellow in bark and emerald green in foliage, were growing just upwind. Their branches were low enough to reach, and she saw a number of fist-sized fruits growing there. Only one way to know if they were edible. She examined the colors of the fruits, and looked for evidence of fallen ones. It seemed as though they started green, like the leaves, and soon turned an orange yellow to indicate ripeness. For starters, Cass picked up a recently fallen ripened fruit and sniffed it, touched it. It emanated a tangy-sweet aroma and was about the feel and size of a peach. Mouth watering, she bit into the fruit.

An explosion of delectable flavors coated her tongue. Tangy, tart and sweet, with firm, smooth flesh and thick juice, the fruit was absolutely delicious, and calmed her belly immediately. She felt refreshed and strengthened by it as well, and devoured the whole piece down to the stone inside. Cass began loading her arms full and took the fruit with her back to the central area. Along the way she felt her cunt getting warm. Just like when the plant had ensnared and injected her before, she was becoming incredibly horny. Cass found me as I stumbled out of the grasses, arms full of plant material and panting hard.

Give her fruit, a voice whispered. Then go into the grasses. The voice startled Cassandra but she knew there was nothing to fear, somehow.

"Eat this, Sally," she said, bending to offer me one of the fruits. Parched, I grabbed it and took a bite. It immediately refreshed me, and I moaned at the flavor. It was incredible. "It wants me to go in there. What'll happen?"

"Well for me, like ten orgasms. I helped ripen it somehow, and it shed these stalks." I pointed. "Our breast juice helps it." Cass shrugged, and stepped into the grasses. They took my friend down the road to pleasure, and as soon as I began feeling the effects of the fruit, I understood why. The grasses reached out and dragged me back in. Our screams of pleasure began rising in harmony.

Oblivious to the women, Brad was bent over several flowers in the field, absorbed by the wondrous nature of them, their colors, complex perfumes and variegated shapes. He was looking for a fresh water resource, like a stream or a pond, but what he was discovering was even more astounding. Some of the flowers held a reserve of water or nectar inside bulbous lower chambers. But how could he access it without damaging the plant? Carefully, he probed the opening with his fingers. It was large enough to slip something like a straw in there, if he could make one. But as he examined, he brushed the flower's stamen, releasing some pollen, which he breathed in. The flower then gave up the entire cup-like lower petal, thick as a cabbage leaf and full of liquid, right into his hand. The pollen had a curious effect on him. Immediately his cock thickened and surged rigidly erect.

Go to the grasses and pollinate your female again, a voice out of his mind told him. The environment here will see to all your needs. Go. Compelled and horny, Brad took the petal-cup with him and sprinted back to where the girls were being pleasured and harvested by the golden grasses.

Marty's quest through the tall trees and forest-like area had proven rich with sticks and limbs, foliage, mud, and other such raw building materials. He was busily gathering them into a pile when he came upon a tangle of small green plants growing at the base of one of the cinnamon red giant trees. They resembled basil and gave off an herbal scent. Curious, Marty leaned down and plucked a leaf. He brought it to his nose, and it smelled pleasant, minty and fragrant. Deciding it was better to try and document any possible edible greenery, he popped the leaf in his mouth and chewed. It was like spiced mint, enjoyable and unusual. Chewing, Marty went to return to his work, but was quickly blindsided by a ferocious erection.

Go to the grasses, the voice told him too. Go pollinate your female.

Confused, all four of us were soon converged. The men found us bound by bronze and gold grasses, our tits being milked and our cunts kept in a state of perpetual orgasm. We'd each eaten three of the stone fruits Cass had found, and our bodies were producing insane amounts of nectar from our breasts. The planet's voice became audible to all of us in that moment.

"Drink of their nectar and seed them," the voice said, directing the men. The grasses began looping their engorged and enormous cocks. The men were pulled forward, compelled by sexual desire so fierce it could not be denied, like we were. Brad's lips fell to one of my breasts first, and he began suckling. My cunt and Cassandra's were held open by the grasses. Marty descended on Cassandra. I would have thought the grasses filling me and wrapping Brad's cock would recede when we joined, but they didn't. Instead I was filled with the mass of flesh and plant, my pussy so full I couldn't move. I stretched easily to accommodate the girth of everything inside me, and it felt so good I couldn't do much more than yelp as I received it. The grasses wound Brad at the base of his cock and squeezed, trapping blood in his erection, making him fiercely hard, prolonging his orgasm. They also wrapped his balls and added stimulation there. Finally we both felt the tendrils fill our asses.

"Oh fuck!" he cried, jolting inside me.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed. Brad started thrusting, but it was half him and half the plants, spurring him deep. Cassandra and Marty were right next to us, undergoing the same. She and I wound our fingers together as we each got fucked and filled.

Once the orgasms started, they never stopped. My body kept cumming, over and over again on Brad's dick as he grunted and desperately sought orgasm in my overheated pussy. Adding more aphrodisiac juices to each of us as our bodies were used, the plants finally allowed the men to come, and Brad filled me with I think, a literal gallon of cum. As he did, both my tits and belly swelled even larger, and now we were very obviously pregnant. I ached, and my belly was full and round in my arms. The sight of us like that... Did something to the guys. Without speaking, both of them broke away, as if possessed, and ran off. The grasses moved Cass and me toward each other, and though they had released the men, we were still trapped, and still being pleasured. We squealed in one another's arms. We even pressed our lips together as we were both used, our tits and bellies rubbing on each other, and we made out fiercely. Cass and I were lost in a haze of pure lust.

Brad and Marty, meanwhile, had run on instinct back to the flower patch and taken more of the pollen that triggered the voice for Brad. They each took pollen on their tongues and felt their pricks swell again. The flowers gave up their nectar cups and they drank. It refreshed both their parched throats and readied them to return.

When they did, they found us tangling our tongues and stroking each other's tits, our legs still splayed open for them. The boys each grabbed another fruit and came toward us. Marty took me this time, and Brad took Cass. They plunged their cocks inside without asking, without a word, and began fucking us hard. Pulling our mouths apart, Cass and I moaned. Each man bent down to make us eat the fruit they bore, even as they rode us so hard I was afraid they'd hurt our babies. But it felt so good I forgot to worry. It was just an oblivion of pleasure and I fell into it.

I lost count of how many times the men fucked us, switching between pussies and impregnating us bigger and bigger with every load of cum.

"You're going to give birth soon," Brad said, as he helplessly fucked the absolutely hell out of my pussy. "We're going to be giving you sperm until you both give birth!"

"The voice keeps telling us... to pollinate," Marty choked. Every load had made my tits and belly bigger. I felt the child in my womb now, and I heard it. It was made of my and Brad's human genetics, and enhanced by the sentience of the plants. It would be a new evolution of humanity.

"Not long now!" I panted. "Not long..." Brad fucked another load of molten cum into my pussy, and I shrieked as another orgasm tore through me. As it did, my womb opened up, Brad's cock slipped out of me, and my child fell into my birth canal. The birth itself wasn't horribly painful, as the whole escapade had prepared my pussy to stretch much wider than before, but it did feel weird. My baby's head, followed by the rest of her, slid into my vaginal canal, and the remnants of my orgasmic contractions pushed her out of my hole. "Oh fuck!" I cried. Cassandra next to me screamed as she too felt life coming out of her body. Brad was right between my legs to catch our daughter as she was born.

"Oh my God!" he cried. Our child was attached to me inside, not by an umbilical cord, but a vine, and though human in shape and features, her hair was leafy and her skin had the sheen of silvery bark. "It's a girl," he said, wiping startled tears off his face.

"We have a boy!" shouted Marty.

"Oh my God," I said, gasping, "we've given birth to a new race."

"Thank you," said the voice. "We've been waiting for a species like yours to help us evolve. Now we can begin the Dryad race. Your sacrifices will not be unrewarded." My body was sweaty, and I was exhausted, but I raised my beautiful new daughter to my swollen tits and she latched on to drink. The world compelled Brad and Marty to run off again for more of its special sustenance. We were left to expel the afterbirths of our children alone, at least until the voice spoke to us alone. "You will be used to birth our children many times, but your bodies will experience pleasure unlike any you could ever dream, and you will never want for anything. We thank you for your service." Our babes suckled, cooing and growing at an alarming rate, and when our mates returned with more fruit and nectar we were soon seeded by them again. Brad and Marty's enhanced cocks proved insatiable, and our cunts proved endlessly fertile. Cass and I have already gestated and given birth at least once a day, and our eldest children already are like seven years old instead of seven days. They've already started making the world their own while we are giving them siblings. I don't know how long we'll be here, fucking and being pregnant with our dryad children, but it feels so incredible we may never want to leave.

Brad's cock was inside me even as I wrote this, cumming huge amounts and making my belly swell. I'll be giving birth again soon, to my eighth child. While we're busy making more, the plants around us show the kids their world and take care of them in the way I guess only sentient plant parents can. We, the humans, can't stop fucking! The youngest babies drink my nectar while more babies are gestating in me, every day. I never wound up making any clothes. We've been too busy having sex since we got here.

12