All Comments on 'In the Lot'

by bifemdom81

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great start!

Short but exciting stories full of good ideas! do a next part quickly to see how far he s gonna turn into a street whore!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Waited

I was in the booth waiting,watching the video,chair turned backwards so my pantyhosed arse was accessible.The door was ajar,i heard the footsteps,door opened, then closed, then slowly re- opened.I felt the hand run up my hosed crack, i pushed back,a finger pushing my hose into my oiled hole.I stood up,grabbed the top of the chair, pushing my bottom back, the hose were pulled slightly down to expose my hole.Hands grabbed my hips,cock against my hole as i pushed back,entering me, slowly, sliding in,in, aaagh yes all the way, he was big but he didnt care as he began to ride me,fucking, take me slut was all he said as i pushed back to meet his thrusts, my cock hard, now sprting cumm onto the chair as i felt him shudder and fill me.ooooh so good,he pulled out,my hole exposed,be here next Thursday slut and i was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please post more. Curious to find out what panty boy slut he turned out to be

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
disapppointed...

So sad that there is no sequel to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I would beg them to come to my house and make me their forever bitch. They could turn me out to earn mony for a brest job and as time went by I would get a complete sex change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous