In The Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about to snap at his crack about her mouth, but realized he was right.

"In high school and college, I was focused on my education. I dated, but was never serious with anyone. After graduation, I got a job with my Uncle and Grandfather's Accounting firm and dug in to make a name for myself with my work.

Don't get me wrong, I let loose on the weekends. You may remember that from when you dated Carolyn, and our paths have crossed here and there more recently."

"Mmm Hmm, but you've been on the job for what 5 years or so? Surely you can relax that stance a bit."

"Probably, but working for my uncle has its challenges. It's a very close and familial firm. My boss is my cousin's husband and the son-in-law of my uncle. Jesse is a great guy, but I feel like I've always got a set of eyes on me."

"Why not leave for another firm, where you'll feel more comfortable?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not uncomfortable. I just feel like I have to keep proving myself."

"So you've been focused on school, then work, what about the future? Don't you want to settle in and have a family at some point?"

"Oh, yes. My mom is desperate for some grandchildren. She's cool about it though. She's not pushy or anything like some mothers can be."

"Yeah, my mom is on my case to settle down. She's glad I've stopped, what she calls, womanizing."

Hannah laughed and said, "That's because you are a womanizer."

She saw his look and said, "Wait! I'll correct that. You were a womanizer. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you've changed. You've really been nothing less than perfect with me the last few months. I really expected you to try to get in my pants months ago."

"I promised you that I wouldn't and I wasn't going to break it. Of course, the Morretti's incident showed me that you wouldn't have been interested anyway."

She put her hand on his and said, "Ryan, you're an attractive man, but I've seen how you leave, or now that you've come to Jesus, have left girls in your wake."

He nodded, taking a bite of a piece of bread with spinach and artichoke dip.

"Let's just say, I've seen the change in you. You're definitely not the man I knew before I walked into your office."

"I'm not and I'm looking forward to proving that to you."

She took a sip of wine and said, "I thought you said beer was your only vice. This is a really good wine. You obviously have taste and you paired it well with your lamb. Where did you learn about wine."

"My parents. They are wine snobs."

"Really?"

"Yeah, my dad's best friend is a sommelier and wine buyer for a group of restaurants in Chicago."

"Oh? How fun."

"You should see my parents at dinner. They will have a different wine with every course if they are in the mood."

"Wow, I bet your girlfriends are impressed by that."

He looked away from her and quietly said, "I've never taken a girl to meet my parents."

"What? Surely they met Carolyn?"

"No. I never introduced her to my family. She always complained about that."

"You really never did think you were in a serious relationship with her did you?"

"No, I wouldn't say that. We dated for almost a year. Prior to her, I hadn't had, what I would call a girlfriend, since college. I knew she thought we were serious, but I wasn't... I don't know, I guess I wasn't mature enough to deal with that. I really did care for her, but I don't think I was capable of loving her."

She took a bite of her Petite Filet, and hesitated before asking, "Are you capable of loving someone now?"

He was in the middle of chewing his potato, so he took a moment to finish. Then he playfully took a long drink of water drawing out the tension in the air even longer.

She was afraid of his answer and nervously watched him stall. "Is he thinking about it? Is it no? Is it yes? Shit! I screwed up." All ran through her mind.

Then, with all of his stalling done, he broke out his best panty-wetting smile and said, "Yes, I'm ready to love."

She smiled and took a big gulp of her expensive wine.

After dinner, they went to a bar near her new house. Ryan wasn't ready to join their friends somewhere at the first date stage, but Hannah wasn't thinking of it in terms of a first date. In her opinion, they've known each other for several years and this was a progression. Although, it wasn't quite a natural progression.

Hannah ordered a Moscow Mule and Ryan a Miller Lite, when Hannah saw some dartboards and a crowd playing.

"Hey check that out, do you still play darts?"

"Yeah, but I don't travel as much since becoming a Realtor."

"Do you miss it?"

"Sometimes. My old rival Ace and I have become friends, so we get together every once in a while to beat up on each other on the board in his basement. He was a great player and slowed down when his wife got pregnant and had kids recently."

"That's good, can these guys here beat you?"

Ryan looked at the players. There were 20 players, male and female. He recognized most and realized there must be a tournament that night.

"Looks like a tournament, Hannah. Some tournaments have blind draws where you get a partner picked for you randomly. I didn't know this place had one. It must be new."

"Are you better than these guys?"

"There are some good players here, but I can beat all of them."

She looked at him with a sparkle in her eye and said, "Prove it!"

He leaned over, kissed her on the cheek, and said, "A year ago, I would've dragged you over there to show off. Those days are gone. We're on a date and you have my undivided attention."

She smiled and said, "Thank you for that. I was testing you."

A few minutes later, someone grabbed him from behind and squeezed his shoulders.

"What's going on, jerk?" His friend Ace said playfully.

He got up and gave him a bro hug and saw Jenny walk over from the bar. He kissed her cheek and then said, "What are you guys up to?"

"They just started this new tournament so we got a sitter and figured we'd get out of the house and play."

"Nice, hey let me introduce you to my date. Ace, Jenny, this is Hannah."

"Hannah, this is the friend I was telling you about. They are two of the best dart players in the country and by far the best looking couple on the circuit."

"Aw shucks," Jenny said with a sarcastic smile. "Are you playing tonight?"

"Nope, didn't even know there was a tournament going on. I'm on a date."

Jenny said, "Hannah, you should play. It's fun and you might even draw your date as a partner."

Hannah laughed and said, "No, I suck. If I got someone else they would be mad at me for ruining their night."

"Well, think about it," Jenny said with sincerity. "Ace, we better get signed up."

"Sure babe, nice to meet you, Hannah. Don't listen to anything he tells you about us."

"It's all true," Jenny finished and smacked Ace on the butt.

"Come back later on and have a drink with us," Hannah said.

"Absolutely," Jenny said as they walked away.

"I like them. They're very playful," Hannah said.

Ryan nodded in agreement.

A few minutes later a woman walked up to Ryan, and seeing he was with a girl, decided to mess with him.

"Hey, Ryan. What's goin' on? You come to give me some of that fat dick again?"

Ryan glared at her and said, "Hi, Erin. Let me introduce you to my girlfriend, Hannah."

Hannah smiled and said, "Nice to meet you. His fat dick's parking in my garage tonight, bitch."

Before a pissed off Erin could respond, Jenny walked up and said, "You're in my seat, Erin. Scram!"

Erin gave a 'harrumph' and walked away.

"Pay no attention to her, Hannah," Jenny said trying to defend him.

"Oh, you don't have to rescue him. You have no idea how much I know about his past man-whorishness."

Jenny looked at her with shock.

Hannah continued, "He broke my friend's heart a few years back. I'm betting mine, that he's reformed." He grabbed her hand and lifted it to his lips, kissing it.

Jenny said, "He's coming around. You know, I went out with him a few times, a while back."

"Do tell," Hannah said, with a wry smile.

Ryan looked only slightly nervous as Jenny continued. "I never slept with him, but we had some bad dates and some hot make-out sessions at some tournaments. I guess I wasn't fast enough for him."

"Yeah, he was more of a love 'em and leave 'em kinda guy," Hannah affirmed.

"Girl, I like you. We're gonna be great friends," Jenny said, as she got up to go back to play darts.

"Well, I think that's enough embarrassment for one night. Want to get out of here?" Ryan asked.

"But I'm having so much fun watching you squirm every time a girl comes to the table," she said with a laugh.

They said goodbye to Ace and Jenny and some of the others that he knew on their way out.

He opened the car door for her and was making eye contact with her when she looked up to see if he was checking her legs out. She wasn't sure whether or not to be disappointed that he wasn't watching her skirt rise as she sat down.

He started the car and backed out as she said, "Girlfriend, Huh?"

"I was just trying to get rid of her, I'm sorry if I caught you off guard."

"No, I got what you were doing." She grabbed his hand and said, "I didn't mind."

He looked at her and smirked. "So I'm parking my fat cock in your garage, Huh?"

They started laughing and she said, "I couldn't figure out why she lied. You don't have that fat of a cock."

He stopped laughing, frowned, and asked her, "How would you know?"

"Oh, you silly boy. Girls talk and you screwed three of my friends, remember?"

"Two. I didn't have sex with Ashley."

"Bullshit," she said, "We heard all about it after you hurt Carolyn."

"She lied then. We never had a chance to have sex. She gave me a shitty blowjob in the bathroom at Vic and Ayla's wedding reception, but we were interrupted. I didn't even cum."

"Whatever."

"Why would I lie. You already know the worst of me. It's not like I can shine you on about my past."

He hoped she could get past all of the hurt he caused in his wake.

"I guess you're right, but I'm sure there are some skeletons in your closet somewhere," she answered.

"Not really, but I'll never lie to you, so if you feel like you need to know something; just ask."

She nodded.

"I can't get used to this being my house," she said as he pulled into her driveway.

"I love the landscaping. It's worth the association dues," he said.

As he put the car in park, she said, "I do have a question I'd like for you to answer, please."

"Sure, what is it?"

She put her hand on the back of his head and ran her fingers through his short hair as she asked, "Will you come in and park your fat cock in my garage?"

He let her pull his head to hers and kiss him. They softly kissed for a minute before she pulled away with his lower lip still between her teeth.

He kissed the tip of her nose and said, "Shall we take it inside then?"

He followed her through her new home as she led him to her bedroom. Her mind was racing with doubt. She wasn't worried that it was their first technical date. She'd known him for years and had spent a lot of time with him over the last few months. She was comfortable with that aspect.

Her hesitation was with where they would go next. Could he really be a one-woman man? Was she setting herself up to be hurt?

She knew that she wanted him though. Her friends said that he had a nice dick and she definitely wanted to take it for a ride. "Fuck it," she thought.

She turned at the door of her bedroom and said, "Ryan, I'm taking a chance here. I'm betting all of my chips that you won't hurt me. If you walk through this doorway, we are exclusive until one of us ends it. Whatever it is."

He pulled her in for a hug, nibbled her earlobe and whispered, "I don't want it to end."

She walked backward as they kissed towards the bed. He kicked his shoes off as she unbuttoned his shirt.

He pulled back and took his shirt and undershirt off, giving her a view of his well-cut chest and abs. "God, I love your cologne."

"Armani Code."

"I know. It turns me on."

"I'll buy a gallon of it."

She unbuckled his belt while savoring the deep French kiss they shared. His kisses were gentle but passionate, and had a sense of urgency that she mirrored.

He slid his slacks down and she backed away from him so he could take her skirt off as she took off her sweater.

Ryan smiled at seeing her lace-covered breasts. "A perfect handful," he thought as he knelt before her. He kissed her stomach as he hooked the waistband of her matching thong in his thumbs.

He lowered them and inhaled the wonderful aroma from her arousal. Feeling the dampness, he tossed them aside and lifted her leg onto his shoulder to open her sex to him.

He lapped hungrily, sucking up her juices, wanting to taste more of her sweet nectar before attacking her sensitive clit.

"Oh, Ryan. You feel incredible," she moaned as he caressed her soft ass.

It only took a few short moments longer for him to feel her shudder as she screamed, "I'm coming! Oh shit!"

Sucking and slurping, he felt her lean, almost pushing him back, so he gently lowered her leg and rose to kiss her.

Feeling that he was still in his briefs, she broke the delicious kiss and worked her way down his body with her tongue.

She looked up into his eyes and smiled. Stroking his iron-hard shaft through the soft cotton, she said, "Mmm, is this for me?"

"All of me is yours."

Sliding his last vestige of clothing off, his shaft sprung towards her face and she took him into her mouth.

After only a moment, he pulled her up to kiss him. "I need to be inside you," he said setting her onto the bed.

She nodded, slid back and opened herself to him. He didn't delay as he lifted her legs and she guided him into her tight, dripping wet tunnel.

"Oh, damn," she said as he entered her slowly. "Oh, Ryan, you feel so good. Slower, baby. You're stretching my limits."

Halfway into her, he pulled almost all of the way out and slid back in even deeper. It took three of those motions to fully enter her and he felt her tight walls squeeze him.

Her body shook as he drove into her bottoming out and then pulling out again. He rubbed his head against her clit, driving her crazy with pleasure.

Pressing himself back into her, she cried out in ecstasy, "Faster baby, I'm so close. Make me cum again. Yes, God yes!" she screamed. "Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

He grunted as he felt her walls tighten even more, finally causing his own release. Shot after shot of his sperm coated her insides as he kissed her ankle and nibbled the arch of her small foot.

He fell forward onto his hands and lowered slowly to kiss her as he softened and slipped from her warm hole.

They kissed deeply before she said, "Baby, let me get a washcloth," and she slid out from under him.

He followed her and hugged her from behind as she waited for the water to warm.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered into her ear.

She smiled at him in the mirror and felt a sense of peace. "This might just work out," she thought.

*********

He woke first with the sun streaming through the drawn curtains on them. He was amazed at how beautiful she looked with her long blonde hair splayed over her pillow.

Her face had the beginnings of a smile as she slept in the cool room, under the top sheet. He pulled the comforter up to her waist before he left her to do his morning business.

He didn't want to wake her so he padded over to her guest bathroom. She hadn't unpacked anything for that room yet, but he found a new toothbrush and toothpaste in the box.

Making his way downstairs, he found the coffee and made a cup using her single cup machine.

He read his emails on his work phone and checked his schedule to see what he had to do that day. As much as he wanted to spend it with her, he had a couple of appointments for showing some houses to a newlywed couple and an elderly couple.

He thought about each couple and wondered if he would ever marry. He knew that he wanted to, but wasn't sure if his past would hurt his chances. Even if things didn't work out with Hannah, if he ever brought a new woman to darts with him, he'd have to deal with many girls like Erin, saying stupid things out of either spite or jealousy.

On the table he saw a wedding invitation, it was for that day. He was wondering who Hannah was going with when he saw her standing in the room looking at him.

"I was hoping you would be my date, she said. "I know it's short notice, so if you can't, I understand."

He stood up, kissed her good morning, and said, "I'm working this afternoon so I can't make the church part, but I would love to escort you to the reception. Who is the happy couple?"

"She's my cousin, Jessica. Her dad is the uncle I work for."

"Sounds good. I'll get suited and booted and spiff up real nice for you."

"I'm sure you will. I'll have my sister drive me with them and you can meet me at the reception at six."

"Okay, did you book a room?"

"No, it's not that far, I figured I'd Uber home if necessary."

"Okay," he said as he finished his coffee.

"Hannah, last night was amazing. I know you're worried about it and I promise I won't hurt you."

She hugged him and rested her head on his chest. She didn't respond, but she hoped he wouldn't hurt her. She knew it would be her own fault for allowing herself to fall for him.

*********

Jesse Malone, Hannah's boss was talking with Hannah, his sister Ali, Ali's husband Frank, and his parents in the foyer of the hall at the wedding reception. His wife Sara, was a bridesmaid and the wedding party hadn't arrived yet.

He saw a man outside walking in the parking lot towards the hall.

"Son of a bitch," he said and walked towards the entrance.

Frank and Ali looked out the window and saw who he saw and both said, "Oh shit!"

Hannah didn't realize what they were looking at. All she saw was Ryan. She didn't know the history of Frank, Ali, and Ryan. She watched in horror as the events unfolded before her eyes.

Ryan was walking in and saw a man he didn't recognize walk up to him in a hurry. Before a word was spoken Jesse punched him in the stomach.

"Jesse, no! Stop!" Frank shouted as he ran to them.

Ryan has dropped to a knee with Jesse standing over him ready to punch again.

Ryan held his hand out in defense, as he tried to catch his breath. Frank pulled Jesse back as a couple of other wedding guests ran out to them.

Hannah was crying as she ran to her lover's side.

"Get the fuck out of here, asshole," Jesse shouted, as Ryan stood with Hannah helping him up.

Ryan looked up in shock as he realized who was standing there. He looked at Jesse and Frank and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't know that you would be here. Hannah, I think I'd better go."

Hannah said, "What the hell is going on?"

He looked at her and sadly said, "My past coming back to haunt me." He turned and walked away.

At that point, her mother Karen and her sister walked up. Carrie asked, "Can someone tell us what the hell is going on please?"

Jesse said, "That asshole tried to sleep with Ali."

Frank let Jesse go, now that Ryan was far enough away with Hannah chasing after him.

Frank said, "Jesse, that's old news. Why did you attack him like that?"

"I don't know. I guess I snapped seeing him here. What the hell is Hannah doing chasing after him?"

Carrie said, "He's her date. She's seeing him now. He's also the guy that saved me from being drugged and raped."

"What!" Karen shouted.

"I'll tell you later, Mom."

"I'll be right back," Frank said as Ali objected.

"Frank, leave him alone," Ali said.

"I'm not going to do anything other than apologize to Hannah and Ryan. Jesse stay here."