In The Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan's family was smaller. His dad was an only child and his paternal grandparents died a few years back. His mom had a sister who lived in Seattle and she moved their elderly grandmother in with them after his grandfather passed on.

Ryan and his parents typically had dinner at a restaurant. Usually Ruth's Chris or The Capital Grille. They had Thanksgiving specials.

That year, his family was invited to the Stevens' for dinner along with him. They graciously accepted and Ryan was looking forward to having a home-cooked meal for the holiday.

As soon as the door opened he smelled something amazing. He kissed Hannah passionately and asked what it was.

"Aunt Jill's apple cinnamon pancakes. C'mon, we waited for you."

Almost before he could set the coffee on the counter, he was accosted by the ladies and their hello hugs and kisses.

"Hello, Ryan. You look fantastic in that sweater," Jill said as she slid her finger along his chest, feeling his well-defined muscles.

"Simmer down, Sis," Karen said.

Jill stuck her tongue out at her and said, "Spoilsport."

No one said anything for a few moments while glares were shared between the sisters.

Ryan, now feeling as uncomfortable as Hannah was feeling embarrassed, broke the uncomfortable silence, he flashed a wide smile and said, "I was told we were having pancakes?"

"Yes!" Jill said excitedly. "Sit here, I'll serve," she said pointing at the spot next to her coffee mug.

"Sure," Ryan said, looking at Hannah in confusion.

She whispered into his ear, "I'll tell you later."

He nodded and took his seat.

*********

After breakfast, he asked if there was anything he could help with.

"No, Ryan," Karen said.

"How about the beer and pop mom?" Hannah asked.

"Oh, good idea, honey. Ryan, there are several cases of beer and pop in the garage. Could you please carry those heavy cases to the fridge in there and make sure it's fully stocked."

"Yes Ma'am," he said with a grin. Hannah could swear she saw her aunt swoon.

Ryan saw that the garage fridge was already full when the garage door opened.

Hannah walked in and said, "Fast and hard, now!" She slid down her yoga pants and leaned against the workbench.

Ryan smiled and made sure the door was closed. He walked over to her, unbuckling his belt as he did, and said, "As you wish."

Her pussy was dripping wet as he entered her from behind. She threw her head back and he kissed her neck.

Slamming into her, the only sound in the room was the slapping of their flesh and her grunts and groans. His thick member constantly pressed her G-spot as he sliced through her opening.

He could tell from the growling sound her throat was making that she was close. He threw her over the edge the moment he touched her clit with his long, thick middle finger. Her legs shook as her orgasm crashed through her like a train. She almost screamed, but he put his hand over her mouth, recognizing his lover's signs.

She took his juice soaked finger into her mouth as she came down from her monster orgasm. "Jesus, baby. That was the best."

He continued to ram into her, but upped the intensity and speed. She shook through another orgasm as he finally released his load into her tight tunnel.

"Fuck, Ryan! That was amazing. We're gonna have to do more quickies if that's gonna be how they are."

He laughed as he zipped. "Oh, I think that doing it at your parents' house has you extra ramped up."

She smiled and said, "Maybe so. I've never done it here before."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Wow! I'm surprised. I knew when I saw the fridge was full, you set this up. You're pretty crafty."

"Yep. I love you, and had to have you before the rest of the family showed up."

"I love you too and I'm glad you did. Now tell me about that cougar in there. I feel like I'm on the menu here."

Laughing she said, "Well, I've overheard her and my mom talking before and it seems Aunt Jill has a really high sex drive. From what I gathered, she and Uncle Billy are swingers or have an open marriage or something."

"Whoa, are your parents..."

"No, I don't think so. If they are, they hide it better than my Aunt and Uncle do."

"Crazy," Ryan said.

"That's our secret okay?"

"Okay. Thanks for trusting me with that info."

Ryan and Hannah walked back into the kitchen and Jill looked Hannah up and down. She said, "Everything gets put in its proper place then, Ryan?"

Ryan smirked at Hannah as he said, "Of course, Aunt Jill. I always do a good job; when I fill something up."

Jill blushed as Ryan gave her his full-on panty-melting smile. He was going to have fun teasing her, as long as Hannah didn't mind. Judging by her smile, she didn't mind.

Later that afternoon, Ryan's parents arrived with a half case of wine. Hannah's father was appreciative and said, "Excellent choice, Lex. C'mon, you're just in time for the second half."

Ryan's parents knew Hannah's parents through their social circles but hadn't been close until they found out their children were dating.

They had started to hang out with each other and would entertain each other with wine parties or barbecues.

Ryan went to introduce his mother to Jill when he discovered that they already knew each other. They gave each other a hug and kiss on the cheek.

For a brief moment, Ryan wondered if his parents were involved in swinging like Jill and Bill were. "Nah, not my parents," he thought.

*********

A few weeks later, it was time for the Armstrong Accounting Christmas party. They had, for the previous several years, done it in the office, but they had grown large enough to where they needed to book a party room at a hotel.

Hannah and Ryan's relationship progressed with no issues. She was overjoyed when Ryan was the first one to say I love you.

Carrie had started working in the HR department of the family business and went to the party dateless. Ryan and Hannah sat with her and Ryan took on the mantle of dancing with her whenever the need arose.

During one of the dances, Carrie said, "You chose the wrong sister, Ryan."

"Why do you say that, Carrie?"

"I'm younger, hotter, better in bed and I don't mind bringing a woman to bed with me and my man."

Ryan was shocked but didn't respond to her. He continued to dance but his mind was racing. He thought about her actions towards him since they met. She never once showed an interest in him. Why all of a sudden was she telling him that he chose the wrong sister?

He looked around and saw Hannah talking with Jesse. He debated walking away from her and going back to Hannah, but he decided to let it play out.

Carrie pulled him in closer and lowered her hand to his butt and squeezed his cheek. She whispered in his ear, I want your cock in my mouth, now. There's a family bathroom down the hall. Meet me there in 5 minutes."

Ryan pushed away from her and said, "I don't know what brought this on, but I'm not meeting you in the bathroom. You may not believe it but I'm really in love with your sister and I won't tell her about this. She doesn't need the hurt this would cause her."

He walked away shaking his head and sat down next to Hannah, who was still talking with Jesse.

"Hey, honey," he said as he sat down.

Jesse excused himself and said sincerely, "Have a great night you two."

"Hey, baby. Whenever you're ready to go we can take off," Hannah said.

"Whenever you're ready. How about you say goodbye to whomever you need to, while I hit the bathroom and get our coats."

Hannah looked at him with a sad frown and said, " Alright. If that's what you want."

Ryan kissed her cheek and turned to walk away, Hannah grabbed his arm and was about to say something when one of her coworkers pulled her into a conversation. Ryan winked at her as he walked into the hallway.

As he approached the bathroom, he saw Carrie standing in the hallway.

"I figured I would show up just in case," she said.

"Yeah? Well, you're on your own. I'm headed to the men's room." He opened the door and made his way to the urinals.

The door slammed open and Carrie berated him, "What's your problem? I know you want me, take me into a stall and fuck me like a man. Or are you a pussy?"

Ryan didn't respond. He zipped up, walked to the sink and washed his hands. He left Carrie standing in the restroom.

He went to the coat room trying to figure out what was going on with Carrie. He couldn't understand her motivation.

He saw Hannah talking with her Aunt and Uncle and he walked over. As he approached he thought he saw a look of surprise on Hannah's face as he approached.

Ryan helped Hannah put on her coat as he was thanking the Armstrong's for hosting a wonderful party.

"Take care of our favorite niece, Ryan."

"Don't you worry sir, she's in good hands."

As they walked out Ryan noticed Hannah was looking around for someone or something.

"What's up, baby? Did you forget something?" He asked.

"Huh? No. I was just looking for Carrie. I didn't get to say goodbye to her."

"Oh. Well, last I saw she was blowing some guy in the men's room."

"What!"

"Yep. She was sucking off some dude while I was pissing. She didn't even notice me."

Hannah stormed off towards the bathroom and Ryan walked out to his car. He figured out what was going on and he was pissed off. "It was a setup," he thought.

It was so uncharacteristic for Carrie to act that way, there was no other explanation. Hannah and Carrie had to have set him up to test his faithfulness. Just the thought of it made him angry.

He got into his Jeep and drove away. He didn't drive his Mustang in the Chicago winters.

His phone rang and he answered, "Yeah?"

"Ryan, where are you?" Hannah asked.

"I'm on my way home."

"What? Why did you leave me?"

"Why did you and your sister try to set me up?"

Hannah started crying and said, "Baby, please let me explain. Come back and get me so we can talk."

"No, I don't think so. I can't believe after all this time, you still don't trust me."

"Baby, you don't under..."

"No, Hannah. I don't want to hear it right now. Maybe it's better that we end it anyway. If you're so insecure in my love that you'd have your sister do something so vile, it would only be a matter of time before I did something and you'd think I was cheating on you. I'll send Ace over to pick up my stuff from your house and I'll have him bring yours from my place."

He had to hold back a sniffle from his tears. He didn't want her to know that he'd started crying.

"Goodbye, Hannah. I really loved you."

"No!" She screamed into the dead phone. Carrie grabbed her into a hug and asked, "How bad is it?"

"He broke up with me," she said through her tears.

Carrie gasped and shed a tear herself. "I'm so sorry, but I told you that it was a bad idea."

"I can't believe I was so stupid. Carolyn told me not to do it too. I've fucked everything up. I love him so much."

She sobbed and could hardly catch her breath as Carrie led her to her car. "Take me to his place, I have to make this right."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Sis. Maybe wait until tomorrow."

"No. I have to fix this tonight. We never go to bed upset with each other if we had an argument."

"Sis, this isn't an argument. It's a relationship nuclear bomb."

"Just do it! I'm going there, whether you take me or not."

Carrie agreed, but knew Hannah had an almost impossible task.

She also knew that when her parents found out what happened, she'd get as much hell rained upon her as her sister would. Her parents loved Ryan and were hoping wedding bells would be in Hannah's future.

She pulled in and Hannah jumped out of the car and ran to Ryan's door. Hannah rang the doorbell and Carrie could see Ryan look out his bedroom window to see who was in his driveway as she walked up to the door.

Ryan figured she might come that evening. It was why he hadn't gone to bed. He knew there would be no point in trying to avoid her, so he decided to let her give her defense. Carrie being there as well would let them both get it all out in the open. Ryan hoped that after that night it would be handled one way or another.

He opened the door, but wasn't prepared for the tornado that burst through it. Hannah rushed in and almost knocked him over as she grabbed him into a hug.

"Please don't dump me. I love you so much. You've been so good to me. Please let me explain. Please!"

He softly pushed her back and silently made a sweeping motion with his hand for them to come in.

He sat in his recliner, while they sat on the couch in front of them. No one spoke for several moments, until Ryan asked, "Whose hair-brained idea was it?"

Hannah said, "Ashley." Ryan shook his head.

"Wow, I should be surprised but I'm not," he said. "You do know that she's come on to me three times in the last month."

"Yes. She told me that she was doing it to prove to me that you're going to cheat on me eventually."

"So when she failed, you guys thought that Carrie would be able to do it?" Hannah and Carrie both nodded. "Jesus, that's stupid."

"I know. Ryan, I didn't know Ashley had done it until she told me that it didn't work."

"I still don't understand. If I passed all of Ashley's ridiculous fidelity tests, why would you think I'd give in to Carrie?"

"Ryan, I don't know. I just don't. We've been going so great for so long, I guess the fears that have always been in the background came to the forefront. I'm so in love with you that I'm scared you'll hurt me. I know now that you won't."

"You should've known that for a long time now. Have I done one thing, just one thing, that would make you doubt my love or my fidelity?"

Tears streamed down her face as she answered, "No, nothing. I'm such a fool."

"What do you have to say for yourself, Carrie? Why did you go along with it?"

"I told her it was a bad idea from the start. I guess I went along with it because of the off chance that she got someone else to test you and they actually let you screw them. I knew I could protect her from that pain at least."

"God you're both idiots, I swear. Wait here." Ryan went to his bedroom and grabbed a small box off of his dresser.

When he walked back into the living room he said, "I think we need some time apart, for you to get your head and ass wired back together."

"No, Ryan," Hannah said breaking down again.

"Yeah, I think so. There's a tournament next weekend in Vegas. I wasn't going, but now I think I will. I'm going to spend a few extra days there as well."

"Ryan, please," Hannah plead.

He took the box out of his pocket and said, "This was going to be your Christmas present, but I can't see it working out well for me now."

He tossed her the box that held a two karat, princess cut diamond engagement ring.

With trembling hands, she looked at the box, but refused to open it. She sobbed harder and Carrie put her arm around her.

"Take it, and when you think you're truly ready for a real commitment to me, let me know. I can't marry a woman who thinks that I'm an affair waiting to happen. Carrie, please take her home now."

He walked up to his bedroom, leaving the two crying women in his living room. He sat on his bed and tried to decide what he wanted.

Would he be happier with her or without her? That was an easy question for him. The hard question was could he go on with her knowing she'd always have some doubt about him in the back of her mind.

He heard his front door shut and then Carrie's car start. He changed and went to bed, but wasn't able to sleep.

********

He cleared his calendar for the week and let the necessary people know he was taking the next ten days off.

He booked his room and airfare and called Ace. "Hey Ace, you wanna play Vegas with me this week?"

"Kinda short notice, guy."

"Yeah, I know. I had a fight with Hannah and need to getaway. I'm leaving for Vegas on the 8:15 flight tonight, and I'm gonna spend a week losing money, and then play the tournament this weekend."

"What happened? We thought things were going great for you two."

"Yeah, me too." He went on to recap the whole story for Ace.

"Shit man. That sucks. I don't know if I can go. Let me ask Jenny. If it's a yes, I couldn't fly out earlier than Thursday. I wouldn't leave her with the kids that long. She'd kill me."

"Cool. I've already got a double bedroom booked so tell her the expenses will be cheaper for you."

"Yeah, okay. I'll let you know."

Ryan knew Ace wasn't working much at the time. He owned a landscaping company and didn't have much work in the winter except snow plowing and salting. He made great money though and Jenny was able to be a stay at home mom.

Ryan was packed and was ready to leave for the airport when his doorbell rang. He was surprised to see Ace and Jenny.

"Hey, guys. What's up? I was about to leave for the airport."

"Yeah, we figured," Ace said as they walked in. "Jenny had the itch to go to Vegas apparently and we are leaving with you."

"No shit? Great. Let me get my bag and order an Uber."

On the way to the airport, Ryan asked, "What did you do with the kids on such short notice?"

"My mom is staying for the week. We haven't been out of town for a while, so she was happy to help us get a break," Ace said.

Ryan was pensively looking out the window when he asked, "You're coming to keep me from doing something stupid in Vegas aren't you?"

"Nope," Jenny lied. "We figured an impulsive trip to Vegas was just what we needed to shake our cobwebs off. You'll have to make sure to give us some alone time though, if you know what I mean."

Ryan laughed and said, "I don't believe you, but thank you. I can't say I wouldn't have done anything stupid."

Ace turned to him and said, "Bro, no matter how bad you feel, we know you wouldn't do anything out there to hurt Hannah."

Ryan nodded, unsure of that, and returned his gaze out the window.

*********

On Wednesday of that week. Hannah spent some time on the internet looking for the dart tournament's information. Finding the location of the tournament was easy. She figured that Ryan would book his room at the same hotel for convenience. She called the Mirage and asked for his room.

They put her through and she hung up. She booked a flight for the next day and planned on surprising him.

********

Hannah checked in and asked the lady at the front to call Ryan Davis' room for her. She watched as the lady hit the number 41146 into the phone. Before the call went through she said, "Never mind. He's probably in the casino. I'll just text him."

She walked away surprised at how easy that was. She already saw on a house phone in the lobby that to call a room, one needed to dial 4 then the room number, so she knew he was in 1146.

The walk to the elevators was excruciating for her. Making her way through the long walkway through the casino made her hate how hotels set up the floor so guests had to be hit with the casino action in order to get to their rooms.

The ride in the elevator felt like an eternity for her. She hoped that he wouldn't be upset to see her, but she was dying inside without him.

She rushed down the hall to his room and hoped he'd be there. Before she knocked she heard the muffled sound of a woman shouting, "Yes! Fuck me. Fuck me harder!"

Inside the room, he slammed into her with long, deep strokes. She pushed back into every one of them with well-practiced movements. Doggie-style was her second favorite position and she was enjoying every thrust.

She threw her hair back and flipped her long mane to the side so her lover could kiss her neck.

He pressed her into the bed to get her to lie flat on her stomach. "Put your legs together, baby," he said.

She squealed with delight as she moved into her favorite position. With her legs together, he straddled her perfect ass and pressed into her tight pussy again.