In The Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving his cock against her front wall, it didn't take her long to have another orgasm.

Meanwhile, outside the door, Hannah dropped to her knees and broke down into tears. She couldn't believe he was really in there having sex with someone.

She sobbed and sniffed for a few moments and didn't notice someone walking up to her. He was shocked at what he saw. He couldn't understand why Hannah would come out there nor how she found his room. Especially he couldn't understand why she was on her knees crying.

As he got closer she still hadn't noticed him through her tear-soaked peripheral vision, when he heard the sounds coming from his room and understood.

"Jenny can be pretty loud, huh?" He said as she flinched hearing his voice.

"Ryan!" She shouted and jumped up. She grabbed him into a hug that was so tight it hurt him.

"Oh my God! I...I thought..."

"You thought I was having sex in there?" He asked.

She put her head down and said, "I'm sorry."

"I'll let this one slide because you didn't know Ace and Jenny came with me."

"Come on, let's go to the lounge and let them finish."

He took her bag and they made their way to the elevator and then to the lounge.

He ordered their drinks and finally asked, "So, what are you doing here? You know you interrupted my hot streak?"

"What?"

"I was up 500 bucks when I saw you at the elevator. I called you but you didn't hear me before you got on."

"Sorry, it was loud over there. Ryan, I've been dying all week. I hate that you wanted time apart. Nothing can be fixed if we're thousands of miles apart. I had to see you, I had to make you understand that I love you."

"I know you love me, the problem is that you can't trust me. We can't have a healthy relationship if you can't trust me. I don't know what I can do to make you believe that I'm yours and will only be yours."

"You don't have to. This is all in my mind. You just have to keep being the good man that you've become. Please take this back," she handed him the ring box. "You give it back to me, whenyou feel that I'm ready."

His cell dinged with a text. "Looks like Jenny is spent," he said laughing. "Have you eaten?"

"No, I'm starving."

"I told them we'll be right up. C'mon, let's get your bag to the room. When is your flight home?"

"Sunday night. I wasn't leaving here without you."

"Okay. I assume you intended to stay in my room."

"No, I thought you may be upset that I came, so I got my own."

Laughing he said, "Good, Jenny will be happy that she doesn't have to be quiet when they have sex in the middle of the night." For the first time in a week, Hannah laughed.

*********

At the buffet, Jenny and Ace were telling Hannah embarrassing stories of Ryan's hijinks on the darts circuit, when Ryan stopped their fun. "Hannah, this is a large tournament and there are going to be a few women here that I was involved with. I imagine some will act like Erin did on our first date."

"I get it, Ryan. You were a man-whore. I already know that and I still love you."

"You have to understand, that time of my life when I would pick women up at tournaments is over. No matter what they tell you about me, I'm not that guy anymore."

"Ryan, I promise you, I'll be okay."

Ryan lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it.

"So Jenny," Hannah said. "Did Ryan really make you get dressed to the nines for a buffet dinner?"

"Ace, you asshole!" Ryan blurted out.

"What? I may have hinted that there is a story there when you were in the restroom," Ace said smirking.

"Yeah, it's the beginning of our love story," Jenny said as she kissed her husband.

"Yeah, I guess it is," Ryan said with a smile. "You're welcome by the way."

They all laughed.

Jenny said, "Ryan do you remember Omaha?"

"Our first date Omaha?"

"Yep."

"Please don't tell her that story," Ryan said, embarrassed.

"Okay. Hannah, I'll tell you that one another time."

Hannah laughed.

"You know, Ryan," Ace said, "There was a movie a few years ago where the main character was cursed. No matter who he dated, the next man they met was their true love."

Ryan frowned.

"You're kinda like that for me. You dated Jenny, and after you guys split, I had my soulmate."

"Yeah, but if I were still with Jenny, I wouldn't be with my soulmate."

Hannah laughed and said, "It was the same way with Carolyn." Hannah kissed his cheek and then they all toasted to soulmates.

"Hannah has a room so you guys won't have to pretend to not be having sex in the middle of the night anymore," Ryan said with a grin.

"Oh, thank God," Jenny said. "I hate having to hold back."

They all laughed and Jenny gave Ace her 'take me to bed' look. "Well guys, we should hit the sack. We play our first event at 10 am." Ace said.

"Yeah, good idea. Let's meet at the buffet at 7. That'll give us a couple of hours to practice. I'm pretty rusty," Ryan said.

"Yeah, me too," Ace agreed.

*********

Ryan moved his things into Hannah's room and they settled in. Ryan then called the front desk and switched the credit card used for the room to his.

"You didn't have to do that, baby," Hannah said.

"No, but it's alright. I don't mind."

"How did you get Ace and Jenny to come? Or were they coming for the tournament already."

"No, I asked Ace to come for the weekend to play the tournament with me. There are a couple of doubles events and I didn't have a partner for them. I told him what had happened between us and he asked Jenny if he could come. Apparently, Jenny felt that I couldn't be trusted to not do something stupid out here without you, so they came out for the whole week."

Hannah said, "She's a good friend, Ryan."

"Yeah, I still can't believe how that came to be."

"Well, helping stop Ace from bleeding out and dying certainly helped your case for redemption.

"Yeah. He's a bonehead though. Who tries to stop a robbery like that and gets stabbed?"

"I'd say the same kinda man that stops a girl from being drugged." She squeezed him tight as they went to bed.

*********

After breakfast, Jenny and Hannah were watching Ace and Ryan practice for their event. They were getting to be good friends and had easy conversations.

"This is the first time they've ever played together," Jenny said.

"Yeah, that's what Ryan said. They really didn't get along before? They seem like they've been buds forever."

"It's not that they didn't get along. They respected each other, Ryan was a pompous ass though. It wasn't until Ace hit him that they had an actual problem."

"Why aren't you playing this morning?" Hannah asked.

"I couldn't find a partner. Hey, why don't you play with me? It'll be fun."

"No, I couldn't. I'm terrible."

"You've been playing with Ryan when he's at his darts league, right. Isn't it fun?"

"Sure, but that's just practice. I'm not good."

"Who cares? Let's go honey."

"Hey, Ryan!" Jenny shouted.

Ryan walked over to their table and said, "What's up?"

"Your girlfriend is playing with me. Give her a set of darts and 50 bucks."

"That's awesome. Take my spare set out of my case there. What's the $50 for?"

"You're paying our entry fee," she said with her dick-hardening smile.

Laughing Ryan said, "Of course. He handed her a hundred and said, "I'll buy your drinks too."

Jenny squealed and said, "Let's go, sugar. We've some playing to do."

**********

Jenny and Hannah won a couple of matches before getting knocked out of the tournament. Mainly it was because of Jenny's skill.

They found Ryan and Ace playing a match and Hannah wanted to watch Ryan play. She'd never seen him play serious tournament darts and wanted to see how he acted when the pressure was on him.

They were standing in a crowd of a dozen people also watching the match. One of the women said to Jenny, "Who is that guy and what did Ace do with the real Ryan Davis."

Jenny said, "What's the matter? Is he sucking or something?"

"No, he calm and cool. We've never seen him like that. Usually, he's amped up and pacing the floor like a tiger."

"Yeah, he's grown up a little bit." She nudged Jenny with her elbow and said to the girl, "He got himself a girlfriend, settled down, and fell in love."

"No fucking way! Now I know that's not the real Ryan. He never met a hole he didn't try to put his dick into."

"No shit!" Jenny said. "The man's in love."

"Well, that explains what he did to Christie."

Hannah snapped her head around and Jenny said, "What happened with Christie?"

"On Tuesday, she saw him alone at the craps table. She practically threw herself at him and he turned her down."

"Good for him," Jenny said.

"I don't know. You know how he and Christie used to hook up. She was pissed."

"Too fucking bad. You tell her if she has a problem with a man being faithful, I'll call her husband and let him know what she does on the road when he's not there," Jenny said with venom.

"Easy, tigress. She'll leave him alone."

"She'd better."

*********

Ryan and Ace took 4th. Their rust showed a little bit and they paid for it.

They were finishing dinner at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill when Ace suggested seeing a show. "I've always wanted to see 'Love,' I'm a big Beatles fan."

"Me too," Ryan agreed. "Let's see if there are tickets available."

Ace found the tickets online and ordered them for the group. "All set. Let's over to our hotel and get ready, then we'll meet at your room in an hour."

*********

After the show, Ace and Ryan were playing blackjack while their ladies were playing slots.

Another one of Ryan's tournament hook-ups saw them and started rubbing Ryan's shoulders asking him to go get a drink. Ryan declined and the lady walked away.

Ace was able to see Hannah and Jenny walk up behind Ryan. Ryan didn't see them yet and Ace said, "It must suck having to turn down all of those girls, man."

"Not at all. I'm not missing out on a thing. I swear man, I've never felt this way before. There isn't a woman out there that I'd rather be with than Hannah."

Hannah smiled as Ace put his hand on Ryan's shoulder. "Welcome to the club buddy."

Hannah stepped closer and kissed Ryan's cheek. "I love you, baby. Take me to bed."

Ryan turned and said, "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough, love." She kissed Ace on the cheek and said, "Thank you for that. You really are a great friend."

Ace smiled and said, "Good night, guys. Buffet at 7 again."

They agreed and went to their room.

********

Hannah was in the bathroom getting ready for bed when Ryan made a decision. He decided that he would ask her to marry him.

That she told him there was nothing he did wrong, and that it was all in her mind was a good thing for him. It didn't solve the lack of trust problem, though. He knew that no matter what he does, she will always know his past. She will always know his faults. There was no escaping it and that was his fault.

He slept around. He broke Carolyn's heart. He had flings with dozens of women when he traveled. He had dozens of one-night stands. They were all his bad decisions. That wasn't her fault, but that's the baggage he brings into any relationship. He needed to suck it up and deal with Hannah's fears.

It would be a rocky road, but he desperately wanted to share it with her.

********

Saturday night, the couples met for dinner again. Jenny and Hannah had visited the spa and at Jenny's urging, they went shopping for new dresses.

Ryan had told Ace what his plan for the night was and Ace let Jenny know because they knew Hannah didn't have an appropriate dress to wear. She hadn't intended on dressing up. She thought she'd be spending the weekend trying to get Ryan back. He was far more receptive to it than she ever expected.

Ryan got them seats at Le Cirque in the Bellagio. He chose the Menu Prestige for the group and told Ace the meal was on him and he wasn't taking no for an answer.

The ten-course meal was fantastic and the group was finishing their dessert wine when Ryan stood up and took Hannah's hand. It didn't take more than a moment for her to start crying as Ryan said, "You gave me this ring back and told me to give it to you when I felt that you were ready. I realized that when you first told me that you loved me, you were ready. To be able to fall in love with me after that all I've done, you've overcome the hardest part of being with me.

The trust issue will always be in your mind and that's not a bad thing for me. That means that you care so much for me, it would hurt you if I returned to my old ways. I love you so much, it would hurt me more than you if I did that."

He got down on his knee as Hannah and Jenny were both crying, and said, "Hannah Stevens, will you marry me?"

Hannah had her hand over her mouth and nodded, as he slipped the ring on. They both stood and hugged as they cried.

Ace took Jenny by the hand and said, "You know? I think they are going to make it."

They watched Ryan and Hannah kiss as if they were the only people in the room.

Ryan broke the kiss and said, "Well this sucks."

Three shocked faces looked at him as he flashed his biggest smile.

"Now I have to shop for another Christmas present."

——————————-

Ace and Jenny's love story starts in my story "Strutter." They are also featured in "Get All You Can Take," which details Ace getting stabbed. They also appear in Who Wants To Be Lonely."

Ryan Davis has been in many of my stories. His issue with his boss is from "I Just Wanna." His issue with Frank and Ali is from "Easy Thing." His fight with Ace is from "Strutter."

Jesse and Sara's story is told in "Got To Choose."

I liked the Aunt Jill and Lex and Fran characters. Look for them in an upcoming story called, "Uh! All Night.