In The Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,786 Followers

"I'm going with. Hannah might need me," Karen said. "Everyone go back in and have some Hors-D'oeuvres, the show's over."

"Ryan wait," Hannah shouted, as he neared his car.

He stopped and turned.

"What happened back there?" She asked.

"I made a bad decision a while back and got too friendly with Ali when she was having some problems with her marriage. Nothing happened, but I got beat up over it. It was actually the last straw in my decision to make some changes in my life. If I'd have known that they would be here, I wouldn't have come. I'm sorry I embarrassed you."

"The guy that punched you is my boss Jesse. He is married to my cousin Sara who is the sister of the bride."

"Damn, what a mess. I'm so sorry. I guess I just can't escape my past."

Before Hannah could respond, Frank and Karen caught up. Ryan backed up with his hands out and said, "Hey man, I don't want any trouble. I'm leaving."

Frank said, "Ryan, I'm not here to hit you. If I wanted to do that, I'd have done it long ago. I'm here to apologize on behalf of my brother-in-law. He had no right to do that."

Ryan said, "I thought we were over this after you had your guys beat the shit out of me. I've stayed away from Ali."

"First of all, I didn't have that done to you. I swear to that. Neither did Jesse. Second, I know you've left Ali alone. You have nothing to worry about from me. Ali and I will straighten Jesse out. Please don't leave Hannah, tonight. You'll have no further trouble. I promise you that."

"Thanks, Frank, but I think it's best if I go."

"No, please stay," Karen said.

"Mom, maybe..." Hannah started before Ryan cut her off.

"Mom? Oh, great. I'm sorry Mrs. Stevens. This wasn't the way I wanted to meet you."

Karen laughed and said, "I bet. It might go down as the worst introduction to your girlfriend's mother in history."

"Ryan let's head back in. You look like you could use a beer," Frank said.

"I really don't think it's a good idea," he said as he saw Jesse and his dad walk up.

"Hey," Jesse said, "Listen, I'm sorry. I don't know why I flew off the handle like that. I apologize and I won't start any more trouble. I don't want to ruin Jessica's wedding and if you're dating Hannah, we'll need to be able to get along."

Hannah took Ryan's hand and said, "They're good people, honey. Really."

"I know. I'm the bad guy here."

"Not from what I hear," Karen said. "Someone needs to fill me in on what the hell happened with Carrie getting drugged."

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" Ryan asked as Karen shook her head. "Alright. I'll go back in, but your daughter can tell you that story. It's hers to tell."

After Carrie told everyone what happened and Hannah assured them he'd been changing his behavior, there were no further issues. Ryan felt that it was a tentative truce and made sure to keep his distance from Jesse.

Jessica and her new husband Sean were walking the room thanking the attendees for coming, when she approached Ryan and Hannah's table. She made her way around to Hannah and Ryan last and said, "Well, I hear you guys gave a little pre-party show in the parking lot."

"I'm sorry," Ryan said. "I don't want to cause you any problems on your wedding day."

"Oh, no. Don't worry about it. We're just sorry we missed it." She said laughing, as she hugged Hannah. "Save me a dance, hero."

Ryan nodded with a smile and they walked away.

Hannah poked him playfully with her elbow and said, "Save that smile for me, buddy."

He kissed her and said, "I'm yours until you tell me I'm not, baby." He hoped that would never happen, but with her connection to Frank, Ali, and Jesse, he feared she would end it eventually.

The open dancing started and Karen and Dave, Hannah's father, walked up to them. "Pumpkin, can your old man have a dance?"

"Of course, daddy."

"Come on, Ryan. You're all mine," Karen said with a smirk.

Halfway through the song, Karen said, "We will never be able to properly thank you for what you did for Carrie."

"You don't have to. She's a great girl and I'm glad to have been there and saw it."

"Ryan, no matter how rough things started today, you are more than welcome here. You are more than welcome to any family gathering. Jesse sees you in a different light now. If Frank and Ali are okay with you now, everyone will be. As far as Dave and I are concerned, we don't care about any previous problems you've had. That is as long as you don't hurt Hannah."

"Ma'am, I'm falling pretty hard for her. I promise you that I'll never do anything to hurt her."

The song ended and she kissed his cheek. "Good. Join us for breakfast tomorrow. We're meeting in the lobby at 8. It'll just be our immediate family."

"I'll be there, thank you," he said.

*********

They made their goodbyes as the reception ended and Jesse and Frank made another effort at apologizing as they left. Ryan thought he may just be okay, but it would take time.

As they walked out Ryan led Hannah towards his car. He had already noticed that she was drunk and she hadn't sobered up any. He stayed sober, especially considering his concern about Jesse coming after him again.

After they left the parking lot, she reached down and grabbed his cock. It rose to attention and she lowered his zipper.

"No, baby not like this," he said as she stroked his hard shaft.

She ignored him and slid her seatbelt around her back and leaned into his lap. He tried to object, but she ignored him and took him into her mouth.

She wasn't using any of her normal techniques, her only goal was to make him cum as quickly as she could.

Her head and hand worked him, up and down as quickly as she could move. "Fuck!" He said after a few minutes. "Baby, I'm going to cum."

She moaned and sucked his bulbous head as she stroked his long, thick shaft. It took only a moment before he erupted, shooting stream after stream of his load into her throat. She swallowed it all happily, as he struggled to focus on the road.

She sat back up and smiled. "You taste so good, baby. Get me home and fuck me silly!"

"Your wish is my command, m'lady."

He was only five minutes from her house when he noticed that she was asleep. He laughed and nudged her. She moaned but didn't wake up.

After pulling into her driveway, he saw that she hadn't woken yet so he carried her into the house. He was glad she had her house key in her purse, he didn't know the code to the garage.

He set her gently onto her bed and he removed her dress. He admired her thigh-high mocha stockings and blue lace bra and panty set.

He slowly rolled a stocking down and slid it off of her foot, repeating with the other leg. She stirred but didn't wake as he pulled the covers up to her chest.

Finding a pad and pen, he left her a note and kissed her forehead before going to his own home.

*********

At seven, the next morning he texted her to see if she was up. She told him she was still in bed. Seeing that, he drove over from the coffee shop nearest her house.

She didn't expect her doorbell to be ringing five minutes later.

She sat up and put her feet on the floor and her face in her hands. "Woo Damn, I drank too much," she thought.

She slowly made her way downstairs, where Ryan was waiting patiently. She was grateful that he didn't ring the bell again.

As she walked, she tried to remember what happened the night before. She didn't remember much after the cake cutting. To her shame, she drank so much due to her insecurity after the incident with her boss. She only hoped that she didn't embarrass herself. She would have to ask Ryan if she needed to apologize to anyone.

She answered the door in her silk robe, and was glad it was Ryan. "Hey, baby," he said as he kissed her cheek and walked into her house. He brought two coffees and a large bottle of Gatorade.

"I thought you might be a bit behind the 8-ball this morning, so I brought you some hydration and some caffeine."

"Thanks, but why are you here so early?"

"Breakfast with your folks at eight."

"Oh shit!" She said as she grabbed the coffee and ran up to her bathroom to shower. Ryan laughed as he sat down to check his email.

As she showered, Hannah thought of the previous night again. She was sure that she hadn't had sex, but she couldn't understand why Ryan didn't stay with her. She vaguely remembered him walking her to his car, so she was sure it was he that undressed her and got her in bed.

After her shower, she struggled with what to wear. Ryan was dressed in dark jeans, a black t-shirt and tan sport coat. He looked perfect as usual and he was clearly out to impress her family.

She decided that she was going casual and would wear a simple sundress and put her hair into a ponytail. She didn't have to impress her family.

"Ryan, where are we going for breakfast?" She shouted down, because she didn't remember them even having breakfast plans.

"No clue, Angel. We're meeting them at the hotel."

"Okay. I'll be down in a second."

*******

In the car on the way to breakfast, Hannah asked, "Ryan why didn't you stay last night?"

"You passed out in the car. I actually had to carry you into the house. Then I undressed you and tucked you into bed."

"Okay, but why didn't you stay?"

Ryan didn't look at her and quietly said, "I didn't want you to think I took advantage of you while you were passed out."

She took his hand and said, "I would never have thought that of you. In the past, you were a jerk, but I would never think of you as someone who would take advantage of a passed out woman. Oh!"

She realized that his concern stemmed back to her comment about her thinking that he would help the man that wanted to rape Carrie before he helped Carrie. They didn't speak for the rest of the drive.

They walked into the lobby at 8:05 and when he saw her parents, he flashed his most charismatic smile and greeted them with hugs.

"Where's Carrie?" He asked.

"She'll be down in a minute," Karen said with a frown. "She's a bit hungover."

Ryan smiled and squeezed Hannah's hand.

"How are you feeling this morning, Pumpkin? You seemed to have tied one on pretty well last night too," Dave asked.

Ryan said, "Oh, she's doing great sir. We went out for coffee bright and early this morning."

Hannah smiled and said, "Yep, I had him up and at 'em with the roosters, Daddy."

Her dad smiled and she relaxed. Her parents disapproved of drinking to excess and she was thankful that Ryan covered for her. He could have easily joined her dad in teasing her, just to kiss a little dad butt.

Carrie came down, clearly worse for the wear, but perked up when she saw Ryan. She hugged him and like her sister did before her, took a deep whiff of his cologne.

"It's about time sweetie," Dave said. "Let's get to breakfast, hmm?"

As they were driving to the restaurant, Hannah said, "Thank you for covering for me in front of my parents."

"Huh? Why would I do anything else? We're a team, love. You and I together versus the world. Including hiding hangovers from mom and dad."

Hannah smiled and held his hand. She thought, "Maybe I don't have to worry about a thing. Although Carrie held on to him way too long."

*********

The week before Halloween, Ryan was visiting his parents on a crisp fall Sunday. He and his dad were watching the Bears lose, while his mom was peppering him with questions about Hannah.

"Ryan, if it's getting serious with this girl, why didn't you bring her over with you? You never bring your girlfriends over and you've given your father and me a complex over it."

"Mom, you'll meet her, I promise. She was going out to lunch with her sister and cousins today, or she'd probably have come with."

"Oh, well tell her to come over for dinner?" She replied.

His dad said, "Better yet, we'll take you out to dinner."

Ryan was caught in their trap. He couldn't think of a reason to not invite her and felt a pang of anxiety.

"Ryan, you look sick," his mom said. "Are you that nervous about her meeting us?"

"No, Mom." She gave him her mom glare. Well yeah, I guess I am. I don't know why. She's great and she comes from a good family, so I really don't know."

"Call her up, boy," his dad bellowed. "You've got no excuse. You know your mother will win this one."

"Alright. I'll ask her."

His hand shook as he pressed the call icon. "This is silly," he thought. "They're gonna love her as much as I do."

He had started thinking that he loved her in recent weeks. He hadn't told her that yet and he wasn't sure if she loved him.

Hannah's phone rang while her cousin Sara was regaling the others with stories of her twin terrors. Jesse's first wife died in childbirth and she adopted their twins when she married him. Whenever they act up she blames their mother's genes. Her family and friends get the joke, but most others have no idea she's not talking about herself.

"Hey, baby!"

"Hey honey, I'm at my folk's house and they invited you and me out to dinner. Are you free tonight?"

"Wow! I finally get to meet your parents? How can I say no? What time?"

"I'll pick you up at 5:30 if that works for you?"

"Okay. I can't wait!"

"Mom's excited too. I'll let you get back to your lunch now. I'll see you tonight."

"Okay, baby. Bye."

"Goodbye sweetheart, I love you," he said ending the call.

"Hannah, you okay?" Carrie asked. "You look like you saw a ghost."

"Ryan asked me to meet his parents tonight."

"Aw, that's nice."

"He just told me he loved me."

"Whoa! You didn't say it back," Jessica said.

"I didn't get a chance. He hung up after he said it."

"Do you love him?" Carrie asked.

Hannah smiled and said, "Yeah, I do."

She picked up her phone and sent a text.

Ryan having just hung up, realized that he said the L-word. Then it registered that she didn't have a chance to say it back.

"Shit!"

"Ryan, language."

"Sorry, Mom. I just told her that I love her."

"So."

"It was the first time. I hung up before she could respond. What if she doesn't love me?"

His phone dinged and he looked at the screen. He smiled brightly and his mom asked, "What is it?"

He showed her the text.

——-I LOVE YOU TOO!!———

*********

Ryan walked up to Hannah's door early. She answered in her robe and said, "You're early."

"Yeah, I wanted to see you naked," he said with his widest grin.

"Whatever. You wanted to see what I was going to wear didn't you?"

Ryan frowned at being that obvious.

"C'mon, Ryan. It's okay. I know you're nervous. You can see my outfit and make sure it's okay. I'd hate to make a bad first impression."

"Don't worry about it. They are going to love you."

"Where are we going, anyway? You never said."

"Ruth's Chris. My dad is a major carnivore."

"Okay. Then this dress will work."

She handed him a hanger with a grey dress on it. It was knee-length, sleeveless, and showed no cleavage.

"You'll look beautiful."

"You'd say that if I wore a paper bag."

"True, and I'd mean it."

"Since I'm dressing like a Puritan grandmother, I'm wearing these."

She handed him a pair of black thigh high stockings.

"I'm also going to tease you by rubbing my foot up and down your leg all night. If you're good, maybe I'll rub your crotch too," she said with a devilish grin.

"You dirty girl," he kissed her and finished, "Be good though. I'm nervous enough."

She laughed, patted his crotch and told him, "Okay, spoilsport. Now scoot, so I can get ready."

********

They arrived at the restaurant early and checked in for their reservation. "It will be interesting to see if Dad tries to impress you or not. If he starts mulling over the wine list like he's it's the last bottle he'll ever drink, he's showing off."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He always orders the same wine when we eat here. No joke. Every time. If you want to shock him, ask him if they have Stag's Leap 'Fay Vineyard' Cabernet."

"Fay vineyard?"

"Yep. Here they are."

"Hi, you two," his dad bellowed.

She was shocked. Ryan was the spitting image of his father. His dad even had the same panty-melting smile. He was larger than life.

His mother was beautiful and elegant. Tall, sophisticated, and exuded confidence.

They looked twenty years younger than their ages.

"Mom, Dad, allow me to introduce my girlfriend, Hannah Stevens."

"Hannah, it's wonderful to meet you. Ryan's told us so much about you we simply had to get him off his keister and let us finally meet you," His mother said.

"It's nice to finally meet you too, Mr. And Mrs. Davis."

His father said, "No, no. Call me Lex and she's Fran. We can't stand the formality."

Hannah smiled, she liked them already. "Okay, Lex and Fran it is."

They were going through the menus and as Ryan told her he may, Lex was reading the wine list like he was trying to decide a major business decision.

Hannah squeezed Ryan's hand and said, "Lex? They don't have Stag's Leap Cab's do they? 'Fay Vineyard' is my favorite."

Fran started laughing and kicked Ryan under the table.

Lex said, "My God, Son. She's a keeper. If you don't marry this one I will."

Fran playfully hit him on the shoulder as they laughed at his dad joke.

"You know, Hannah, that's my favorite wine here," Lex said with pride in his taste.

"I know. Ryan told me. We're having some fun with you."

He laughed and said, "Well, you guys got me. I'm still getting that wine though."

They had a great time at dinner and his parents were impressed with Hannah. As they walked to their cars, Lex said, "Hannah, it was really nice to meet you. I see the love in your eyes and it makes us very happy."

"Thank you, Lex."

"Okay, that's enough of this love fest. Thanks for dinner, Dad."

"Sure son. You guys drive safe."

They made their goodbyes and Ryan exhaled strongly in the car.

"They can be something can't they?" He asked.

"They're lovely. I like them a lot."

"Well, I love you a lot," he said as he kissed her. "Let's get you home and out of that dress."

"Mmm, sounds good to me."

"Stockings stay on though."

She laughed and said, "Anything for you pervert."

*********

Thanksgiving morning, Ryan woke up alone for the first time in several weeks.

They'd been spending the night at either's home and had made drawer and closet space for some clothes.

Ryan rolled and felt the empty space next to him and frowned. Hannah was at her parents' house to help them get everything ready for the family to come over.

Carrie's grandparents used to host all of the holiday gatherings, but they'd slowed down a bit over the last few years and now the holidays rotate between Carrie's parents', her Uncle Bill and Aunt Jill's, and the Armstrong's houses. Her grandparents refuse to give up Christmas though. That is always at their house.

Ryan saw that it was 6:30 so he got up and dressed to work out. He worked out every day to not only keep in great shape, but to keep his lower body strong enough for his leg to not bother him.

At 7:30, he texted Hannah and asked if he could bring them some breakfast.

"Thanks, baby, but Mom's got the griddle warmed up for pancakes. Come on over."

"Okay. I'll be there in a half-hour."

He threw on a cashmere sweater and crisp slacks and got ready to leave. "Whoops! Can't forget the cologne," he thought as he sprayed some of Hannah's favorite smell on. He never found a gallon-sized bottle, but he makes sure to never run out of the expensive scent.

He stopped at Starbucks and picked up a traveler of Blonde Roast for the ladies. Her grandmother, and both aunts were helping with the dinner and were already over.

Carrie's mom had a large kitchen with a six-burner stove and a double oven. She loved to host dinner parties and cook huge meals, and fought to have Thanksgiving hosting duty permanently, but the others didn't want to give it up either.

Bh76
Bh76
2,786 Followers