In the Mirror and In Your Ass

Story Info
Using sex toys to have a dildo threesome leads to anal.
2.3k words
4.62
7.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to share one of the hottest and best experiences I had, with the hope that you are able to try/replicate it on your own.

We have had a giant full length mirror in our master suite for many years. Due to the layout of the room, we very rarely play in front of it, because you have to be on the floor. But this situation was so hot, I had to share all the details of how it started, what happened, and how we both came.

You were dressed up in my favorite outfit: a red corset from Fredricks of Hollywood, garter belts holding up your black stockings, and your 4" peep toe black high heels. You got down on your knees and slowly unbuttoned my pants exposing my rapidly growing cock. Without any hesitation you immediately took it in your mouth, and after a few bobs, you took it all the way down until my balls were resting on your chin.

I promptly pulled my dick out of your mouth, and motion for you to slide over a few feet towards the dresser and in front of the mirror. Once there, and I see that you can see yourself in the mirror, I gently tap the back of your neck so your resume the skill you have mastered so perfectly over the years. After two minutes of your head bobbing up and down on my now throbbing dick, I withdraw it from your mouth, which leaves a long trail of saliva connecting back to your lips. I gently push your head and body downward until you are on all fours with your head close to the base of the mirror.

You love to have your pussy licked. I can't think of an encounter we have had that didn't involve me going down on you - and this would be no exception. I sat down, layed on my back and slid underneath you. As I grabbed onto your very high stilettos, and used them for handles, you lowered your pussy down on my face. I s-l-o-w-l-y brought my tongue to your clit, began to move it in circles and took in the smell of your quickly dampening lower region. I proceeded to make a variety of motions, constantly changing directions, speeds, and added the occasional deep penetration with my tongue. You were thoroughly enjoying every second of this experience, and the thrill of being able to see your facial reactions in the mirror made it even more pleasurable for you.

Just as you started to get into a rhythm of grinding your crotch back and forth across my face, while maintaining eye contact with yourself in the mirror, I release my grip on your heels and push you up and off of my face.

You look back at me, almost in protest and with a scowl on your face - but don't say a word. I get up, grab our tiny toy box and pull the blindfold out from it and gently place it over your eyes.

"What the fuck is the point of being in front of the mirror if your going to...." you ask, as i hold my index finger up to your lips to silence you before you can say another word.

Your other senses are keenly aware, as I reach into the toybox and shuffle through a few things. You are still blindfolded, on all fours, facing the mirror, patiently waiting, as your slit continues to be sopping wet. I withdraw your purple 6" x 1.75" suction cup dildo from the box, and affix it to the mirror with a thwomp like sound. You hear the sound, slightly tense up a bit, unsure what just happened.

At that point, still blindfolded, you ever so slowly extend your tongue, in the same manner Flick approached the flagpole in the movie "A Christmas Story". You make contact, recognize what you think it might be, and slowly begin to circle the tip of the toy with your tongue in a counter clockwise motion. By the time you are making your second lap with your tongue, still having not fully realized what it is, I moved behind you and while you were distracted trying to figure out what was attached to the mirror.

With one quick movement, I thrust my entire cock inside your dripping wet vagina. The force of the penetration causes your entire body to move forward shoving the first two inches of the dildo into your mouth. You hold the dildo in your mouth, scared to move, as I rhythmically continue to plow your pussy.

I place my right hand a micro of an inch from the back of your head - to ensure you can't withdraw from the fake cock that is now filling your mouth - but to my surprise you hold steady with the purple toy in your mouth as I continue to push deeper inside of your. After about a minute of holding the dick in your mouth, and from what i can tell, your breath as well, you slowly allow the silicone toy to slide further in towards your throat. This reaction causes me to pick up speed as I adjust my rhythm and fuck your really really hard.

I reach up and remove the blindfold. You blink multiple times as your eyes first adjust to the change in light, then become almost bug eyed as you observe how you look in the mirror with your corset tightly gripping you and a purple cock invading your mouth.

You begin to make a series of unintelligible moans and verbal cues, which clearly indicate that in addition to enjoying this you are unable to speak because of the toy which you continue to take deeper with each thrust I make. You stare at your reflection in the mirror, clearly pleased with yourself and arc your feet up digging your stiletto's in to my ass each time your take the toy a little deeper.

I take that as the cue that you are ready for me to proceed to the next step, and lube up my thumb and gently begin working it in and out of your ass. I call out to you asking how many of your holes are being used right now, to which you respond "threemph" which is borderline unintelligible as you take a moment to realize that you are currently triple stuffed.

I withdraw my thumb from your ass, and slowly pull my dick from your pussy - shifting my body over to the toybox again. You reel back, but never fully withdraw the massive dildo from your mouth. I gather the lube, and a small 1" metal turquoise gem plug from the toybox before reinserting my throbbing cock back into your now dripping vagina.

I warm the plug in my hand, lather it with lube, and reach around your body with my right hand to tease your clit as I slowly apply pressure to the base of the plug with my left hand as the tip settles into your asshole. I hold my dick perfectly still, allowing you to rock back and forth on the spitroast between my dick and your dildo as I continue to apply pressure until the plug slides home and rests tightly up against your butt.

Once the plug is seated, I observe a look of sincere satisfaction on your face, as your deep throat the dildo for the first time ever. You continue to rock back and forth between my dick and the mirror cock which begins to make my balls tighten. I slowly begin to work the plug in and out of your tight little asshole - fully withdrawing it, only to shove it back where it belongs - all while working your clit over with my right hand and thrusting my dick in and out of your moist hole.

What comes next is a complete shock to me, as your grunt heavily to get my attention.

"MMRRPPHH" your growl, and make eye contact with me via the mirror.

Once you have my full attention the following garbled words escape your mouth obviously impaired by the dildo in your throat.

"FUHCCT MMEHH N MMYYH ASSH".

I am shocked. I wasn't prepared for this. I stop, holding my dick tightly inside of your.

"DOHHNT STOOPFF" you plead, as I recognize I have altered your rhythm of bouncing back and forth between my cock and the one on the mirror.

I begin a slow and steady motion of pummeling your cunt as I reflect on the current situation. In the 11 years we have been together, you have given me your ass exactly twice, and never in the 8 years we have been married.

You always taunt and tease me by saying things like "you don't really want it", or "you don't like fucking my ass, you only want it because you haven't had it for a while", and my favorite "once I give it to you, you will never want it again".

I know that those rebuttals simply aren't true as i quickly flash back to the most recent time that I ALMOST got to smash your ass while vacationing in Jamaica 6 years ago, or how your once referenced to your college friends that you would prefer to have a 'stunt double' take it in the ass in lieu of you having to do it.

Shaking those core memories off, I realize for the first time in our relationship, both of us currently want my dick inside your butt. I slowly withdraw the plug, that exits your sphincter with a 'popping' sound, and I lather my cock with the bottle of lube. You awkwardly try to maintain your balance as you reach back with your right hand to pleasure your throbbing clit while never allowing the dildo suctioned to the mirror to leave your lips.

I wipe the excess lube on your stockinged leg, and stare you down in the mirror as I line my dick up with your puckered hole. I can see in the mirror, and feel it on the tip of my penis, that you have tensed up while waiting for me to shove my dick into a place it hasn't been in years. It goes much smoother and quicker than either of us probably thought it would and within mere seconds, I am balls deep in your ass.

I reach over, pulling back and snapping each of your garters against your skin - the right one first, followed by the left one - leaving a small stinging sensation on your thighs, as I begin to slowly push in and out of your tight ass. It is a surreal moment, as I call out to you:

"Where is my cock?"

"IFFTSS INN MAYYHH AASSFH" your respond as i pick up speed.

Determined to make this as pleasurable as possible for you, with the deviant intent to make you do it again, I reach into the toy box again. This time I withdraw your, or technically my, purple two in one clit licking vibrating toy.

It is technically mine, because you bought it for me as a 42nd birthday present - obviously as an excuse to have another toy for yourself.

I've never been threatened or intimidated by a toy, actually preferring to use them on you because I recognize that it makes you cum a different way.

This toy, or my toy I guess I should say, makes you cum very quickly. It has an inch and a half wide schlong, that arches upward so that it can hit your gspot when fully inserted. As if that, coupled with the various speeds of vibration were not enough, it has a robotic rhythmic tongue to toy and tease your clit. When you use this toy it is only a matter of seconds, not minutes until you come.

I remember when you gifted it to me, I made you use it, forgoing all penetration for that week and I routinely came on various parts of your body. Today would be similar, as I held it up and turned it on. You, eyeing the toy in the mirror, smirked as I continued to pummel your ass while you deep throated the purple cock.

Without warning, I shoved the toy home, feeling the vibration on my own dick through the very thin wall that separated me from it.

Just as you began to rhythmically grind while having all three of your holes filled for a second time today, I yanked it out of you leaving you wanting more. For the first time in nearly 10 minutes, you removed your mouth from the mirror dildo, turned and yelled

"HEY! PUT THAT BACK!"

I shoved it into you, followed by lovingly (if that is the word you would use to describe it) forcing your face back to the dildo. The vibration quickly worked its magic on you, and as you started to tense up I thrust deeply into your ass before ejaculating my warm load inside your butt.

This further pushed you over the edge, as you ejected the dildoes from your mouth and vagina as you came. I held my dick in your ass till you stopped shaking, which at that point, the sensation having ended, you realized what had happened.

You quickly scrambled away leaving my kneeling and my slowly shrinking dick, covered in cum and lube hanging down. You turned for a kiss, and I request that you promise me we would do this again.

"We'll see...." you said. "I have to make sure you really, really want it though". Oh no...... not that phrase again.

I regret not getting a video of any of the experience, and as I reflect on the ordeal, wish I would have pushed the plug back into you and forced you to hold my load in your ass. Oh well, I guess that leaves something for next time. God, I hope there will be a next time, and it won't take another decade to come to fruition.