All Comments on 'In the Moment'

by oneidlehand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WOW is all I can think of. I would spend a. Fortune if I could!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The plot of the story was good. The writing was awkward. Sometime things can be over explained. Simpler is often better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story please write the next part soon as I loved it ❤️

Campus77Campus777 months ago

I loved it. A good build up to the finale. Seems I have read about another similar party by another author. Think it was in CA. This one used two couples to make it even better. The interplay between Hayley and Erin worked extremely well and the guys ate it up just like I did with my wife at a halloween party. I found the writing to be normal conversational and only occasionally used the "said" word. It was easy to follow who said what. Sounds like a follow up chapter for the next cabin visit. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like that Hayley's thong was low enough in front to expose her clit. That's the way all thongs should be!

Tom_KingTom_King2 months ago

I've been reading your work for over 20 years. I've read all of them, some of them two or three times. I thought this more recent work was very good, a top five for me. I hope you find the time to keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneidlehand@oneidlehand
My stories generally explore what married life could be like for a couple who are committed to each other but want to explore more and enjoy some amount of risk. Plausibility is the general goal for the genres that permit it. Enjoy! (and please comment!) Questions, suggest...