All Comments on 'In The Night Garden Pt. 04'

by The_Red_Woman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Apparently, I'm a wuss...

I like Eva, and want her to be more reluctant rather than non-consenting... I'm all for the domination aspects, just not so much the ongoing harassment. For me, it's more intriguing when the non-consenting stories occur between two strangers, but these two are going to have ongoing contact through their circle of friends and, now, at her work, which really changes Eva's whole life. I want Tom to switch, for now, to a seduction- especially if he's pursuing a relationship. He loves her? Was that just heat of the moment, he's really getting off on this, or does he really feel that way? If it's the latter he should have some concern about her, and how hard this is for her, to see herself as a cheater (vs a victim), rather than just his blue balls... Is he drawn to her because he's liked her a long time, and he sees his chance, or does he see her as someone he can overpower and that is the attraction? My reservations are more about my own preferences and internal reactions to the plot, though, and not your writing, which is pretty solid. You should go where you want to with the story, but as I said, I'm a wuss. I shouldn't read from this category with my quirks, but I like the domination, heat, and intensity of non-consent, while still liking happy endings, and "twu wuv..."

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
I am liking this

Nice mixture of seduction, reluctance and determination.

I personally would like more reluctance from her because the charming barstard needs taking down a peg or two...

Lovely writing

The_Red_WomanThe_Red_Womanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I really do appreciate the feedback I've had in all four parts so far. I'll take them on board when writing chapter five, I have some ideas in the works so would love to know what you think once I've written it :)

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Loving this!

Beautifully written, flowing story with excellent character descriptions, I like to feel associated with the characters in a story and you manage to make that happen incredibly well.

I would like to see a bit more reluctance from her, but with your closing line i feel that she may get pushed a little harder in the next chapter, which hopefully in turn will increase her reluctance.

5 stars well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next chapter please

I just come online to read your story only. .. Please post the next chapter fast... I am really looking forward to what happens next to eva... this kind of forced sex which is filled with guilt especially with the non consent of eva is quite erotic... love the series

dreamfuldreamfulalmost 10 years ago
Please continue!

I've really enjoyed the story so far so I can't wait for the next part. I'd like to see more reluctance from Eva, though and maybe a little bit more depth to her internal discourse and emotions. Keep going!

The_Red_WomanThe_Red_Womanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
;)

Again thank you, I really appreciate the feedback! I'm almost done with part 5 but a girls gotta get her beauty sleep for her real boring job in the morning, I'll finish it up tomorrow evening so hopefully it won't take too long to get approved. I wish I could do this full time it's so much more fun than my actual job!

Kisses xxx

AEisMeAEisMealmost 10 years ago

I agree with the others. I hope this story will lean more toward reluctance than non-consent. Something about Tom slowly having to seduce her and wear her down sounds so incredibly hot. I also really love the level of detail you include. Just the right amount to provide the reader a visual but not too much for us to get bored with it. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Firstly since the first instalment this has been amazing, a good build up, solid pace and very good descriptively. This is a reallistic story that could happen to anyone.......

If I'm going to criticize, it will be the last instalment (part4) the son of a tycoon was stretching it a little, but even then you saved it.

Now I don't want you to rush the next installment/s, but HURRY up!! Seriously I can't wait! Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Job? Is that you?

"Oh COME ON!"

"What does the guy in the $6,000 (Hugo Boss) suit have to do to get a blow job around here?"

Definitely Job from Arrested Development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good writing

I like your writing style. Sexy, exciting and attractive :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have some chapters left to read

And I really hope I won't be left hanging. I'm already looking forward to your future projects. This is just too good as debut work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous