All Comments on 'In The Night Garden Pt. 09'

by The_Red_Woman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Haha, Tom is really such scum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please do more

I’ve missed this

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for continuing this story! Really gives me hope for all the stories that aren’t completed. Wonderful chapter. This whole time I always thought Tom was just a has this aggressive obsession with Eva, but now it’s confirmed he’s a serial psychotic rapist. Really no redeeming quality about him at this point. I love it, CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome Back!

We've missed you. Thank you for a delicious Valentine's gift. Please do continue on; we're waiting with bated breath!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks you!

So glad you finally returned and I hope your life is blessed with everything you need to inspire you. Please take my strong feelings and reactions to your characters/story as the compliment to great writing it meant to be.

. Damn! I'm so glad you clarified Toms psychotic character. Good for Eva for coming to her senses and kicked his ass out! After he begs Eva to give him a chance he replaces her quicker than his freaking clothes could dry! To prove what a truly heartless self entitled douche bag he really is he victimised an inexperienced teenager and practically choked her out because "hey... isn't that how every girl wants their 1st time to go"? Then to make sure he's completely traumatised her he traps her into further abuse with his signature blackmail routine. It would serve him right if in a hopeless psychotic breakdown she hung herself somewhere close to his apartment and he gets nailed for her murder! After all he would have been the last one seen with her and he's got that damming video. Now that would be some karmic justice!

If he's so damn hot and great in bed how come he has to resort to rape and extortion to get laid? Can't he get it up with anyone willing? That kind of act isn't sex. It's an act of violence, subjugation and dominance. It doesn't matter if he can get his victims off or not . Both Eva and Alice said NO and asked him to stop multiple times. He's nothing more than a serial rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope in the next chapter this rapist gets what he deserves, which is a sound beating from someone bigger than he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous