In The Night Garden Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," he grunted, his pace never slowing as he looked down at the girl who was lost in ecstasy. He was suddenly alarmed to see that at that moment she looked a lot like her; like Eva. His eyes darkened as he pictured Eva writhing beneath him, her creamy skin glowing softly in the lamplight, her breasts lightly bouncing as he pummeled her relentlessly. His mind then wandered back to earlier that night when she'd thrown him out; but not before denying him what was his, screaming at him not to touch her, not to fuck her.

"No," he seethed; and his hands clamped around the girl's slender neck. She opened her eyes and they widened in panic as he pushed down on her windpipe, his cock still pumping in and out of her. Fear enveloped the girl as she placed her hands over his in a desperate attempt to release herself from his dangerous grasp.

"T-Tom," she squeaked, "Stop." He wasn't listening, instead he was lost inside of her, his strong hands still tightly wrapped around her neck. Her pussy was still throbbing, she could feel a wave of heat swarming through her body; a combination of confused pleasure and terror as she internally scolded herself for allowing herself to enjoy this strange, terrifying feeling. Her fingers clawed at his as her pussy clenched around him; his cock pulsating inside her.

"Stop," she croaked, tears spilling from her eyes as she came around him, the fire in her belly burning. She felt faint, as if she were going to black out; she couldn't breathe, her hands still desperately trying to free herself from his grip. He was still thrusting into her, beads of sweat dripping from his forehead; and with a loud groan his orgasm followed hers. She finally managed to pry his fingers off of her neck and with a pained scream she pushed him away from her.

"Stop it!" She coughed and gulped for air as Tom sat at the edge of the bed in frustration. She lightly stroked her neck where his hands had just been, feeling the tender skin. She sat at the top of the bed, hugging her knees tightly. He looked over remorsefully at her and had realized what he'd done to the innocent girl. He stood up and put his boxers back on, approaching her to come sit next to her on the bed. Her eyes faced forward, avoiding his.

"I'm sorry, Alice," he said calmly, placing his arm on her back, brushing the soft pale skin with his fingertips, "I got carried away, I shouldn't have done that." He leaned over and took a thick strand of tangled hair in his fingers, brushing it away from her shoulder and leaving a gentle kiss in its place.

"I'd like to leave now," she whispered, still not looking at him. He exhaled deeply and stood up, gathering her clothes and handing them to her, politely looking away while she dressed.

"Sure," he said, "I'll get you an Uber, where are you going?" He took his phone from the pocket of his trousers that were in a crumpled heap on the floor.

"It's okay, I'll do it myself," she said sheepishly whilst heading towards the bedroom door to make her way down the stairs.

As he followed and saw her take her phone from her bag, he stopped and watched as she brushed the tangles out of her hair, seeing faint bruises forming on her neck. She stood up and went to the front door, fiddling with the lock before finally getting it open slightly. As she moved to leave, she was startled by a hand flying past her and pushing the door shut.

"I want to see you again," he said sternly. She looked up at him, her eyes still glassy; he could tell she felt ashamed at what had happened as she cleared her throat and looked down at the floor.

"I don't think so," she replied coldly, "please, let me out." His hand remained flat against the door, his eyes burning into her. He moved around to face her and pushed his body up against hers, her back pressed against the door. She nervously looked up at him, her knees trembling under his agonizing gaze.

"Don't be like that, babe," he cooed, "besides, what will your boyfriend say when he finds out how you lost your virginity to someone else? A stranger, no less."

He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand and smiled wickedly at her. Her heart began to pound inside her chest, her mouth went dry and she was unable to speak. "I know you liked it."

"N-No," she breathed, shaking her head, her eyes still staring towards the floor. He lowered his head to her ear, sending a shiver down the girl's spine.

"Then why did I feel you come?" He whispered cruelly. He was mocking her and she knew it; she drew a sharp breath and struggled against him, not daring to meet his eye.

He removed his phone from his pocket and pointed at it, watching as a mortified expression formed on the girl's face as she saw herself on the screen, half dressed on his bed. He knew he had her, and so did she. He looked back down at the speechless girl, her face still a picture of horror as if she'd had the breath knocked from her.

"So, I'll say it one more time; I want to see you again, do you want to see me? I suggest you rethink your answer if you want this to stay between us." He gripped her upper arm tightly until she finally looked up from the floor and into his eyes, nodding in reluctant agreement. He grinned and released his grip, pulling her to him as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Good girl," he sighed, crushing her body between himself and the door as he kissed her roughly. Her body froze in his grasp, her mouth unresponsive as his tongue searched for hers. He released her as her phone buzzed inside her bag.

"That will be your cab," he said, opening the door as he backed away and finally let her escape

"I'll be in touch!" He shouted after her, looking on in amusement as she hurried out and into the waiting car.

12