In The Sauna with Sis and Her BFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she had me back on the defensive. “I’ve seen boobs a lot of times, but not a lot of boobs. But I’m not thirteen, so I’m not going to start panting at the prospect of seeing a girl’s boobs.”

“So you’re saying it wouldn’t be a big deal to you if I took off my top? You’ve seen that many boobs?”

“Yeah, I’ve seen that many boobs.” I cocked my head a little bit. “You asked me earlier for my opinion on whether guys would find your boobs attractive given their size. I’ll be able to give you a much better opinion if I actually see them.”

Kendra laughed. She was taking my request in good humor. I was enjoying flirting outrageously with her.

Holly said, “Go ahead, Kendra. It won’t bother me if you do.”

Kendra looked over at Holly with a small grin, like she found Holly’s comment secretly amusing. Kendra was quiet for a few moments and then turned to me. “Your sister wants us to date.”

I tried to act like this announcement wasn’t a big deal. “You’re not telling me something I didn’t know.”

Kendra said to Holly, “Why do you want Hugh and me to date?”

It was Holly’s turn to be flustered. “I think you’d make a great couple. You get along so well. I can see the chemistry between you.”

“And that’s it?”

Holly looked down embarrassed. After a few moments, Kendra turned to me and asked flirtatiously, “What do you think of your sister wanting us to date?”

And we were back to discussing dating. Did she want me to ask her out? I didn’t think so. Not yet. Like I had another test to pass before she wanted me to ask her out.

“I respect Holly’s opinion a lot. If she says we have chemistry, then we probably have chemistry.”

There! I had left the question of dating as vague as Kendra had.

Kendra tilted her head and gave me a pleased look. She then looked away and said casually, “So you’re saying seeing boobs is no big deal for you.”

“Yeah.”

“And you want to give a more accurate opinion than you did before.”

“Yes.” This jousting was fun. “I like you Kendra, and I want to give you the best information I can.”

Kendra sat up. “Well, what I asked for was an opinion on whether guys would find Holly and my boobs not big enough. So, if you ask her to take off her top and she agrees, then I’ll take off my top.”

My mouth dropped. Kendra had completely flipped the table on me. I was not going to ask my sister to take her top off. I started to tell Kendra so, and she cut me off by saying, “I’ve thought a lot about us dating. Seriously. I’ve spent hours and hours thinking about it. If it goes wrong, it could destroy my friendship with Holly.” I could see the truth in that.

I got up and poured water on the “coals”. It was getting hot and steamy in the sauna.

“So I have a plan,” Kendra continued. “And part of that plan is I don’t want to date you.” I heard Holly gasp. “By that, I mean I don’t want to go through a few awkward dates while we figure each other out. What I want to do is talk out what we are looking for in a relationship, agree on how our relationship is going to be, and then we’ll be boyfriend-girlfriend and do boyfriend-girlfriend things including having sex.”

“Having sex? Like today?”

“Yes, like today. You do have sex with your girlfriends, right?”

I chuckled uncomfortably. I wasn’t used to a girl being this upfront about sex. “Yes, I do.”

“Like I said, I want to hash out all the issues. So if we can decide on a relationship that both of us think we will enjoy and if we both commit to that, then we will start living into that relationship today, including sex. Though I must warn you, I stopped taking birth control pills when I broke up with my last boyfriend. I’ve got a new prescription to take when this cycle ends, but it’ll be a week before it’ll be safe for us to have intercourse.”

This was so wild to me. When Kendra had come over, I was expecting her to give me a sign that she wanted to go on a date, I’d ask her out, and then we’d figure out if we wanted to keep dating. I had never expected that we’d be talking about having sex today.

I asked, “Why don’t you want to date?”

“Lots of reasons. I hate early dates. I don’t act like myself on such dates, and neither does the guy. And the last guy I dated, we had some major issues that we didn’t discover until we were boyfriend-girlfriend.”

This raised some red flags for me. “Such as?”

“I wanted my boyfriend to pay for everything on a date. He had a job, I only got money from babysitting, and I spent most of that money on clothes and makeup to wear on dates. He wanted me to pay half of the cost of our dates, and I didn’t want to. He had paid for everything during our early dates, and I didn’t like that he was changing the rules of our dates once we were boyfriend and girlfriend.” I was sympathetic to her boyfriend’s position. I wasn’t wild about the idea of paying all the dating expenses.

“Tell me something you don’t want a girlfriend to do.” That could have came across in a badgering way, but Kendra said it in such a warm, friendly way that it made her saying she wanted to start being my girlfriend today more credible.

I thought for a second. “Don’t expect me to be a mind-reader.”

“Let you know whether I’m in the mood early?”

I laughed. “No, not that. But that’d be great. No, I’m talking about expecting me to know what she wants at all times. One time, my girlfriend asked me to get her a Diet Coke when I was going to get me a Coke from the vending machine. The vending machine was out of Diet Coke, so I got her a Coke Zero. She was really upset that I had done that and had wanted me to go to another vending machine. She didn’t like me calling her all the time to ask what to do, but she’d get pissed when I didn’t guess correctly what she wanted.”

“If I ask you to do something and you do it, I’ll always be appreciative that you did it. If I don’t, why are you going to keep doing things for me?” That seemed like common sense to me. “What’s the most important thing you want from your girlfriend?”

I thought for a moment. “I want it to be fun. I want to enjoy being with her. Being with her should be relaxing, not stressful.”

“I want a boyfriend who has his own life and lets me have my own; that he has friends that he does things with, and I have my friends that I do things with. He’s the person I spend the most time with, but he’s not the only person I spend time with.”

I thought that over. “That sounds good to me.”

Kendra gestured towards my sister. “We are going to be spending a lot of time with Holly. She’s my best friend, and I much prefer spending time here than at my home. Are you okay with that?”

“Yes.” There wasn’t any real choice.

Kendra turned to face Holly. “Are you okay with Hugh and I spending a lot of time with you if we are boyfriend-girlfriend?”

As it was Holly’s idea that Kendra be my girlfriend, I couldn’t see her opposing the idea.

Holly smiled coyly. “I think we should try it out to see if it bothers me,” she said kiddingly. “You two hold hands.” Kendra slipped her hand in mine. “That doesn’t bother me at all. I rather like it. You two kiss.”

We started kissing. This kiss was different in that I was starting to see myself as Kendra’s boyfriend. We kissed for a long time. No Frenching, but still quite a bit of passion.

When the kiss was over, Holly chirped, “That didn’t bother me at all.”

Kendra asked Holly teasingly, “Did that kiss make you happy?”

“Oh, very much so.”

“Excited?”

Holly suddenly looked down. After a few seconds, she said in an embarrassed tone, “Yes.”

“You really enjoy kissing. Are you a little sad that I got to have a great kiss and you didn’t?”

Holly shrugged. She looked uncomfortable. “A little. But Hugh’s my brother.”

“He’s my boyfriend. Or is on his way to being my boyfriend. I’d be fine with my boyfriend kissing my best friend if that makes her happy. I know how much you enjoy kissing.”

This was getting weird again. I said, “Kendra…” in the hope that that would end it.

Kendra asked Holly in a browbeating tone, “You enjoyed the two kisses your brother already gave you, didn’t you?”

Holly kept her head down and said guardedly, “Yes.”

Kendra said to me, “Kiss Holly.”

“No.”

“Look, Hugh. If we are going to have a lot of fun this summer, we are going to need your sister’s cooperation. Now, I’m sure Holly is going to support us being boyfriend-girlfriend as much as she can.”

“I will!” chirped Holly.

“But regardless, I want to keep her happy. If she wants an occasional kiss from my boyfriend, then I'm fine with that. It’s not like she’s going to try to steal you away from me. She enjoys kissing. Please make her happy by kissing her. And she’ll certainly enjoy it more if you do your best to enjoy it too. Then, let’s get back to talking.”

Kendra had said that casually, but I had the feeling that this was really important to her; that whatever plan she had was totally dependent on my kissing Holly now, and, if I refused, we’d be back to square one. Why this was so important, I had no idea. Again, I had the feeling that Holly was okay with me kissing her. Not excited about it, but not repulsed by it. I didn’t want to kiss my sister again, but Kendra had made jumping through the hoop so enticing - sex with her today. I moved over to kiss my sister. She raised her head and gave me a small smile. I leaned towards her, and we were kissing. It felt so weird. My sister was a good kisser, and I was enjoying kissing her. It was hard to wrap my head around the fact that she and I were kissing. Holly seemed fine with us kissing, my sort-of girlfriend was fine with it, so I felt like I should be fine with it regardless of the fact that I felt it was wrong to kiss my sister.

“Mmmm,” said Holly we finally broke apart. “That was nice.”

“Yeah, it was.” I got off of Holly’s bench and moved backward towards Kendra’s. Her hands guided me next to her. She rubbed her sweaty body against mine as she kissed me on the cheek.

I turned towards Kendra. “So what’s next?”

“We talk some more. There’s a lot more to discuss. What kind of movies do you like?”

We had discussed some movies in the days since we had met, but this was our first general discussion. We each talked about what kind of movies we liked and didn’t like. Kendra asked me about shopping. We decided that I wouldn’t go with her when she shopped for clothes, but she would go with me when I shopped for clothes. We discussed other possible shopping trips. Kendra’s mom regularly would have her do the grocery shopping, and we agreed I’d do that with her.

“Kiss break!” announced Holly. Kendra immediately kissed me. As we were kissing, she picked up my right hand and lifted it to her left tit. I cupped her tit through the very damp material, finding the size quite adequate. I gave it a few squeezes and then Kendra ended the kiss. My body had blocked Holly’s view of my hand. I made sure she didn’t see me remove it from Kendra’s tit.

Kendra’s hand gently turned me towards Holly and pushed me towards her. Holly gave me a small smile that was somewhat encouraging. Did she enjoy kissing me? Or was she enjoying seeing the progress I was making with her best friend and knew that our kissing was a hoop that had to be jumped through to keep it up? As we kissed, I wondered if Kendra expected me to feel Holly’s tit while we kissed. I certainly hoped not.

After Holly and I finished our kiss, I poured water on the “coals”. I felt a little flustered after kissing Holly and wanted some time to get my head straight. I then moved back to sitting in front of Kendra. This time, she slipped her hand into mine and gave it a squeeze while pressing her sweat-slick body more firmly against mine. Kendra and I talked about dating after that. For a date, we both liked going out for dinner and then doing something fun. And we both preferred active things like going to a zoo, a museum, or a concert over passive things like watching a movie. And then Kendra suddenly changed subjects, “This is an expensive bikini. How do you think I look in it?”

“Spectacular.” I meant it. It’s damp material clung tightly to her tits, giving Kendra a super-sexy look.

“I could have bought an inexpensive suit from Walmart instead. But I wanted to look my best for you.”

I realized the point she was making. “So, are you asking if I’d prefer you spend your money on clothes and makeup, meaning that I pay for our dates?”

“Yes.”

Down in my gut, I still didn’t want to pay all the expenses on a date, but my head was coming around to her point of view. “Do I get to see you all dressed up before committing to paying for the date?”

Kendra laughed. “No,” she said in a you-silly-goose tone. “I’ve already spent my money at that point.” She added in a normal tone, “Clothes and makeup are really important to me. I enjoy reading and watching videos about them. I enjoy shopping for them. I’ve gotten Holly very interested in them, and a lot of our conversations are about them. You can take my word that you’ll like how I look when I’m dressed for a date.”

Kendra always wore nice outfits when she was over, so I decided to take her at her word. “Then I’ll pay for our dates. I feel like I’ve discussed things with you enough that I want you to be my girlfriend. Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

“I’ve wanted to be your girlfriend for at least a week.” Kendra gave me a quick kiss. “Still some more things to discuss first before I commit.” I was disappointed by this. “If I were to date you, I would want to do a lot of kissing.”

Kendra left that hanging. I wasn’t sure what point she was trying to make. “I’d be fine with doing a lot of kissing.”

“Holly and I kiss a lot.”

“Kendra!” Holly cried

“We’ve been kissing for months.”

“You weren’t supposed to tell him!” Holly sounded very surprised and upset.

Kendra turned towards Holly. “What were you thinking I’d do? Keep the fact that we kiss and make out a secret from my boyfriend?”

“Yeah! He didn’t have to know. We’d do it after he’s left for work.”

“I agree with that. But I don’t want to keep it a secret from Hugh. You’re too important to me to try to hide it from Hugh.” Kendra turned back to me. “Is it okay with you if Holly and I continue to kiss and lightly make out when you aren’t around?”

I struggled to process this news. I had never picked up any kind of gay vibe from my sister. She had dated guys. No serious boyfriend, which made Mom happy, but that’s not unusual for an eighteen-year-old girl. I had never gotten the impression that Holly and Kendra were anything more than friends.

I turned to Holly and asked, “You and Kendra kiss?”

“Yes,” said Holly in almost a hiss. She was pissed that Kendra had revealed her secret.

“Why do we kiss?” asked Kendra in a soothing voice.

Holly shook her head sadly while lowering her head. “Because I enjoy kissing so much.” She raised her head and looked at me. “It’s part of our friendship now. We do it a lot. We’re not a couple. I’m not a lesbian. I just enjoy…kissing Kendra.”

“That explains Kendra’s comment about you enjoying kissing.”

Holly said hotly to Kendra, “You should have asked me before you told him.”

Kendra raised her arms in a don’t-blame-me gesture. “I wasn’t going to. I wasn’t going to ask him to be my boyfriend today. I was still working on what to say and when. But you kept trying to get Hugh and me together, so I decided to make my move now.” Kendra turned back to me. “Our plan for today before you came into the kitchen was to come into the sauna, take off our tops, and kiss and make out for a while. But then she invited you to join us.”

The image of Holly and Kendra kissing and making out while coated with sweat filled my mind. Damn! It was a hot picture. I pushed it away.

“Let me give you more background,” said Kendra to me. “I am bisexual. The first sex I had was with a guy, neither of us knew what we were doing, and it was awful. I loved dating him but hated the sex. We broke up. I was telling a girlfriend about the bad sex, and she said I should try sex with a girl. So, I tried sex with her; she was a lesbian. The sex was so-so at first, but we communicated well and did some experimentation, and, eventually, the sex got really good.”

I was confused. Kendra proposed that we become boyfriend-girlfriend and have sex, and now she was telling me she preferred sex with girls?

“But she started pressing me to take the relationship more seriously than I wanted,” continued Kendra. “She wanted us to come out as a couple. I wanted to go back to dating guys. So, I dumped her and started dating a new guy, the one who never fully accepted paying for dates. He knew what he was doing in the bedroom, I had learned to communicate and experiment, so the sex for a while was great.”

Okay, she was up for having sex with me.

Kendra added, “But his regularly dropping hints about how he didn’t enjoy spending so much on dates eventually turned me off, and we broke up. And then I started hanging around with Holly. We got along great. I was so happy being with her. And then one time I kissed her. She wasn’t happy that I did, but she didn’t stop me from kissing her again.”

Holly sighed. “I’m a people-pleaser. I knew letting Kendra kiss me made her happy. I couldn’t bring myself to stop her.”

“And once you got over the shock of a girl kissing you, you learned to like it.”

Holly looked down in embarrassment. “I did. I always enjoyed kissing when I dated. That’s all I did with guys, much to their frustration.”

Kendra said to me, “Since then, I’ve been really happy. Holly is the best kisser I’ve ever kissed. By a wide margin.”

“You’ve never told me that!” exclaimed Holly.

Kendra looked chagrined at Holly. “You were always so uncomfortable about us kissing. I didn’t think you wanted me to praise your kissing because you’d interpret it as me trying to push to make the relationship more serious.” Kendra turned back to me. “So, we’ve been kissing for three months now. I feel it’s really enhanced our friendship. It lets me show your sister how much I enjoy being with her. We have a lot of fun together, but it’s not serious. She and I know that both of us want to date guys. And then you came home, and I wanted to date you.”

Holly asked in a slightly angry tone. “Did you have me kiss Hugh to see if I was honest when I said that I loved to kiss?”

“No. I believed you. I had other reasons for having you and Hugh kiss. If Hugh says he’s okay with us kissing while he’s my boyfriend, then I’ll get to that.”

A few things were making sense now, but there was so much I still didn’t understand. “You said that you’re bisexual. Where are you on the scale where one is a lesbian with no interest in men and ten is being totally straight?”

Kendra shook her head. “That doesn’t really apply to me. I can have sex with a woman and enjoy it, so I’m bisexual. I enjoy kissing a woman more than a guy. But I don’t want to have a woman as a partner. I enjoy being the girlfriend of a guy who treats me old-school, opening doors for me and paying for everything. Someone I’d get all dressed up for. That’s who I want to have sex with. By relationship preference, I’m very, very straight.”

I thought that through. “You’ve been friendly with me, but I’ve never gotten the feeling you wanted me to ask you out. Was that because of Holly?”

Kendra nodded. “I thought and thought about when would be the best time to tell you about me and Holly, and I couldn’t decide on the right time. It wouldn’t be before our first date, but it had to be before we committed to being boyfriend-girlfriend. I didn’t want us to get well along in dating and then suddenly surprise you. So, I came up with the idea of skipping non-committed dating, talking through what we wanted in a relationship, and then if it looked like we were going to be boyfriend-girlfriend, tell you about Holly and me.” Kendra took my hand in hers. “To clarify things, if you agree to be my boyfriend, ours would be the primary relationship. It’d be the one with all the romance and sex in it. When you aren’t around, Holly and I would spend a lot of time together. And during that time, we’d kiss and make out.”