In The Sauna with Sis and Her BFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Make out?”

“We go topless and touch each other. Kissing only on the lips.” Kendra made a wry grin. “I’d like to do more than that, but it’s as far as Holly is comfortable going, and I respect that.”

I turned to Holly. “What do you think of Kendra being my girlfriend?”

“I approve of it. Duh. I brought up your dating. I was just expecting to keep what Kendra and I did a secret.”

Kendra asked, “Why did you push me so hard to date Hugh? Didn’t you know that you were risking me breaking things off with you?”

Holly looked up at the ceiling of the sauna for a bit. Her face was covered with moisture and her hair was soaked. She was a very pretty girl. I could see why Kendra was attracted to her.

Holly looked down and then at me. “Kendra and I never discussed our relationship. Which was my fault. I was terrified that if we did, she’d push me to make a bigger emotional commitment, and I wasn’t going to.” She looked at Kendra. “So, I thought if that you started dating Hugh, there wouldn’t be any pressure on me to take more steps in our relationship. We’d secretly kiss when it was just the two of us, but we wouldn’t be alone all that much.” She sighed. “I wish I had discussed our relationship with you. I really like the idea of us having an enhanced friendship. The kissing and making out does make me feel much closer to you, but it doesn’t make me want to have sex with you.”

I was tempted to point out that if Kendra was kissing and making out secretly with Holly, I’d consider that cheating on me, but I felt that Holly was too focused on keeping what she did with Kendra secret to realize that I’d be very angry with both of them when I did find out about it.

Kendra smiled warmly at Holly. “I’m sorry I didn’t warn you about telling Hugh. I’ve never been involved with a girl and a guy at the same time. I had no idea of what to do.” Kendra turned to me. “So, what do you think? Does it freak you out that Holly and I like to kiss and make out?”

“No. Not at all.” It did some, but I was smart enough to not admit it.

“Would you mind if I kissed Holly right now?”

Did I? The question blew my mind. But then I quickly realized that, as I was now committed to Kendra being my girlfriend, there was only one acceptable answer. “No.”

“Okay.” Kendra gave me a big smile. “Let me kiss you first.” And then she was pressing her lips against mine. I ran my hands up and down her slick back as we kissed. When she ended the kiss, she moved across the aisle to Holly. Holly gave me a quick, nervous look before she raised her head to kiss Kendra. They kissed for as long as Kendra and I did. I felt a variety of emotions as I watched them kiss. It felt odd to watch my sister kiss. I had seen girls kiss in porn lots of times, I had seen some kiss at a distance on campus, but I had never seen two girls kiss right in front of me. Once the shock of seeing my sister kiss another girl wore off, it was hot watching them kiss. I was ready to get down and dirty with Kendra. Her marvelous ass was right in front of me, and I was looking forward to squeezing it. Kendra had been very smart, getting me horny as hell for her, and then telling me about her and my sister. I was going to agree with anything she wanted so I could get naked with her.

I stopped and had my big head think this through instead of my little head. I could see three good reasons for letting Kendra and Holly kiss and make out when they were alone. The first was that Kendra hadn’t needed to tell me, and for me to not accept it would mean that I wasn’t the kind of guy she hoped me to be. The second was that it was obviously important to Kendra and Holly to be able to do this, and Kendra and Holly were important to me, so my saying no would damage my relationships with both of them. A poor start for a new relationship. Lastly and most importantly, I didn’t see it negatively impacting me. Kendra wanted to be my girlfriend despite being involved with Holly. Holly wanted Kendra to be my girlfriend despite being involved with her. Kendra’s explanation of what she wanted in her relationships with me and Holly made sense, and I believed her when she said her relationship with me would be her top priority.

As Kendra moved back to me, she said out loud, “Mmmmm. She’s such a good kisser.” Kendra turned to me. “So, what do you think?”

“I think…I think you did well.” I put my hand on her thigh. “I liked discussing all of our likes and dislikes. I’m glad you told me about you and Holly. I’m fine with you and Holly kissing when you’re alone as long as you and I are the primary relationship.”

“Then I want to be your girlfriend, starting right now.” Kendra kissed me while bringing my hand up to her tit. I palmed and squeezed it while using my body to block Holly from seeing that I was doing so. I tried to slip my tongue into Kendra’s mouth. She blocked me from doing so and ended the kiss.

Kendra took my hand and slipped her fingers between mine. “I’m your girlfriend, but there are still some more things to work out. Most of our time together is going to be hanging out at your house with Holly.” She shifted to face both Holly and me. “I have a proposal on how that should be that I want to discuss with the two of you.”

“Okay,” I said, feeling a little disappointed and frustrated.

“This is really complicated, so let me get it all out before telling me what you think.” Kendra took a deep breath. “Okay. Like I said, the three of us are going to be spending a lot of time hanging out at your house.” She turned towards me. “Now, when it’s just the two of us, I want us to have very traditional gender roles. So, when it’s just the two of us hanging out, I might cook you lunch with the understanding that you’ll be driving me to the store later. We’ll split work between us with the idea of keeping things in balance long-term.” Kendra shifted back to address both Holly and me. “But when it’s the three of us, I think we need to act very egalitarian. If we are going to make lunch together, we all three need to contribute equally to doing so. With me so far?”

Holly and I both said, “Yes.”

“Okay. Now on to a related issue.” Kendra faced me. “I want you to get me into the mood before we have sex. A perfect evening for me would be for us to go out to a nice restaurant, then a fun event, then go back to your bedroom, have sex, cuddle for a while talking about our day, and then fall asleep.”

I chuckled. “That sounds great, but I don’t think either of our parents would let us do that.”

“True!” said Kendra as she raised a finger in the air. “But keep that in mind for when we get to college. As much as being on a date puts me in the mood for sex, I don’t think we should do that this summer as having sex when we’re out and about is risky.”

I gestured towards the house. “And we can safely have sex in my bedroom during the day when my parents are at work.”

Kendra nodded. “Exactly. But that means getting me into the mood while we are at your house with Holly. And you’re going to have to do that a lot differently than what you would do on a date. What I was thinking was that we’d keep things at a low simmer as the three of us hung out, and then I’d give you a sign that I want to ramp things up. Once I’m fully in the mood, we retreat to your bedroom for fun time.”

I thought that over. “That sounds reasonable.”

Kendra wiped her face of all the moisture on it. “Okay. Now we are getting to the tricky part. At first, I thought for the low simmer, I’d kiss you and Holly regularly. Now, those kisses would follow the rules that Holly has for our kisses, which would mean no French kisses. That’s why I blocked you when you tried to French kiss me.”

“But you do more than kiss,” I said.

“Well,” Kendra said defensively, “I thought we should stick to just kissing during hanging out time.”

Holly said, “I’d be fine with feels. I saw you letting Hugh feel you. I enjoyed watching Hugh feel you. Going topless could be your sign to Hugh that you want to ramp things up.”

Kendra pulled back a bit, like she was surprised by Holly’s answer. “Are you sure? How about we only do feels during ramp-up time?”

Holly made a small shrug. “I don’t want to change the rules. It took me a long time to get used to doing feels, to accept in my mind that it was okay to do. I don’t want to re-fight that mental battle.” Holly turned to me. “When Kendra initially proposed doing feels, I told her no. But I could tell she wanted to do that, so I eventually gave in. Like I said, I’m a people-pleaser.”

“I thought you’d eventually enjoy it,” said Kendra. “And you did.”

“It was that all along,” said Holly to me. “Kendra proposed feels, and I eventually gave in. Then she proposed taking off our bras when we started kissing, and I eventually gave in. Then she proposed taking off our shirts, and I eventually gave in. A big reason I wanted you to date Kendra was so she wouldn’t propose anything new.”

Kendra got up and hugged Holly. “Thanks for going along with my wishes all those times.” She ended the hug and moved back to my side. “I told you that I knew you had reached your limit, and I wouldn’t ask to do anything more.”

Holly looked away uncomfortably. “I know. But that didn’t stop me from worrying that you would make another ask.”

“Holly, what I’m going to propose is pretty wild, so don’t agree to just please me. If you don’t want to do it, say so. Okay?”

“Okay.”

Kendra sat there for a few moments. It was like she had lost her momentum and had to re-gather herself. Finally, she said, “Okay. Back to the tricky part. Like I said earlier, I feel that we should act egalitarian during the low simmer. I can see problems with me always being involved in the kisses. It could easily turn into a competition between you two as to who kisses me the most. I could try to control that by being the one who initiates all the kisses, but that wouldn’t be egalitarian. I seriously thought about saying no kisses during hang-out time, but then I wouldn’t be in the mood when Hugh wanted to have sex.”

I could see how each of those things could be a problem. “So, what are you proposing?”

“What I’m proposing - hear me out here - is that whenever one of us kisses another, that starts of cycle of three kisses where you and I kiss, Holly and I kiss, and you and Holly kiss.”

I was shocked. “Hold on there.” I couldn’t believe that Kendra would propose that. I turned to Holly. “You don’t want to do that, do you?”

Holly said, “I…‘No’ is the first thing that leaped to my brain. But now that I think about it, it’s not so bad. I enjoy kissing Kendra. I enjoy seeing you and Kendra kiss, but I don’t think I’d enjoy seeing you kiss all day and I do not get any kisses. I’ve been kissing a girl for four months now for the pure enjoyment of it. I enjoyed kissing you, and I think I could kiss you for the pure enjoyment of it. There wouldn’t be anything romantic or sexual about our kisses - you’re kissing Kendra for that. I like the idea of doing as much kissing as you two do. I don’t want to be a third wheel all summer.” Holly rocked her head from side to side as she thought some more. “I don’t see a problem with you and me kissing for the enjoyment of it.”

I checked myself. The idea of Holly and I kissing regularly was ridiculous to me. But as both Kendra and Holly were in favor of it, I couldn’t dismiss it out of hand. “I’m willing to discuss this. Tell me more.”

“Okay. Wow,” said Kendra in a relieved tone. “I had thought one of you would rule out my idea.” She leaned towards me. “Here’s my idea. I know it sounds wild, so let me get all the way through it.” She swallowed. “Let’s say I kiss you. As I initiated the kissing cycle, I then have to kiss the other person, Holly. I don’t have to do it right away, but I can if I choose. And then when one of you feels like it, they kiss the other. That cycle is over, and I can’t start the next cycle. Let’s say Holly does, kissing me. She then kisses you, and you eventually kiss me. It’s then your turn to start a cycle. You kiss me and then Holly, and then we kiss. We’ve finished that set of cycles, and anyone can start the next cycle.”

I thought that over. I still didn’t like the idea of regularly kissing my sister. “So, what if I don’t kiss Holly?”

“Then we stop kissing. And if we stop kissing, I won’t be in the mood to ramp things up.”

I didn’t like the sound of that. “What’s wrong with just you and I kissing?”

Holly said hotly, “I wouldn’t like that very much.” She turned to Kendra and said, “I now see the wisdom of telling Hugh about us.” She turned back to me. “Remember, she likes kissing me more than you. If your goal is to get her warmed up, you want her kissing both of us.”

I hadn’t thought of that. That was definitely a point in favor of Kendra’s plan.

“Thanks, Holly.” Kendra seemed relieved to get such staunch support from Holly. She said tentatively to me, “It’s not a great solution. Can you think of something better?”

The two alternatives that had come to mind had already been vetoed. “No.”

“Look, I’m not asking you to agree to anything yet. How about we try it once, and then we discuss more?”

That seemed the best I could do. Maybe Holly would rule out Kendra’s idea after we had kissed, and then I wouldn’t be the bad guy. “Okay.”

Kendra turned to Holly. “You okay with trying it once?”

“Sure.”

Kendra let out a big breath. “Great.” She turned towards me. “First I kiss you.” Kendra gave me a good, long kiss. “And then I kiss you.” She gave Holly a kiss of similar length. “And now you two kiss.” Holly moved across the aisle and kissed me. As much as I didn’t want to enjoy it, I did. My sister was a really good kisser.

Holly said, “I liked that.”

Kendra turned towards me, “Hugh?”

“Okay. I admit I enjoyed that.”

Kendra sat up a little straighter. I guessed that she felt better proposing this wild idea as our first try at it had been at least somewhat successful.

“I’ll start this time,” said Holly as she moved towards Kendra. As she kissed her, Holly reached out a hand and cupped Kendra’s tit. Kendra reached out her hand too. It was really hot watching them kiss and feel each other up. Holly ended the kiss and moved towards me. She put her hand on my chest as she kissed me. I took that as my cue to cup Holly’s tit. I felt awkward doing so. I encased her tit more than felt it. Holly ended that kiss and then I kissed Kendra. When I brought my hand up to her chest, Kendra pushed her tit into it. I gave it several firm squeezes as we kissed, and she squeezed my chest in return.

When we finished that cycle, I asked Holly, “Doesn’t that get you excited?”

“Some. I tried to keep focused on the physical pleasure, and the joy of making the other person happy.”

Kendra asked me with a smirk, “Are you saying that kissing your sister excites you?”

“Yeah," I admitted with some self-loathing. I felt like Kendra had caught me out. "I’m human. My body reacts the same whether it’s you I’m kissing and feeling up or if it’s Holly.”

“I love kissing both of you,” said Kendra. “I love the contrast. I get very different feelings from kissing each of you.” Kendra squeezed my hand. “Last cycle.”

I kissed Kendra while squeezing her other tit. I realized that though Kendra hadn’t made kissing my sister a requirement of us dating, it was clear to me that it effectively was. Or maybe once Holly had expressed support for the idea, it had become a requirement. Regardless, it was either accept kissing Holly or break up with Kendra. And I wasn’t going to break up with Kendra.

When that cycle of kisses was done, I said, “We’ve been out here long enough. Let’s go in.”

Holly turned off the heater, and we made our way out of the sauna. I asked Holly, “So how do you feel about today?”

“Great! It’s always bothered me that my relationship with Kendra was so undefined. Now, I know I have an enhanced friendship with my best friend. I wanted you and Kendra to date, and now you are a couple. I feel like…I have a role now. I know what I should do. I’m a people-pleaser, and I’m going to be a part of you two being very happy together.”

We made the short walk to the house and stepped into the kitchen. As soon as we did, Kendra took off her bikini top and set it on the counter. The sudden exposure to the air conditioning in the house made her nipples point out proudly. Her tits were beautiful to me as they stood out proudly on her chest. I couldn’t wait to get one into my mouth.

“Holly, I hope you don’t mind me doing this. I’m ready to start ramping up.”

I was ready to fuck the shit out of Kendra. I knew I wouldn’t be able to today, but my mind was full of things I wanted to do with her that I could do today. But still…”What about Holly?”

“She’s seen me topless before. Many times.” Kendra turned toward Holly. “Take your top off.”

“Kendra!” said Holly, but it was a mild protest.

“You know you like us kissing topless.” Kendra looked at me and smiled. “And I think Hugh will like kissing us topless.”

I asked lightly, “Aren’t you going to ask if it’s okay with me?”

Kendra snorted. “You were the one who asked me to take my top off when we were just flirting.” As I started to move to kiss her, she put her hand on my chest to stop me. “Remember, we are still in front of Holly, so we are still following the rules Holly and I follow, which means no Frenching and no touching below the waist.”

“Okay.”

As I kissed Kendra, I heard Holly taking off her top. As I played with Kendra’s nipple, I couldn’t help wondering how Holly’s would compare. I knew I shouldn’t want to see my sister’s tits, but I did. As I squeezed Kendra’s nipple between my fingers, she moaned into my mouth.

Suddenly, I felt Holly press herself against me in a hug that encompassed both Kendra and me. She said, “It makes me so happy to see you kissing like this.”

A warm feeling flowed through me. I ended the kiss with Kendra, turned, took Holly into my arms, and kissed her. For the very first time, I wanted to kiss my sister. Her hug and comment had been so loving, and I wanted to show her that I loved her too.

Just like with Kendra, I played with Holly’s rock-hard nipple. She slowly moved her chest back and forth as I played with her tit. It was about the same size as Kendra’s but had a slightly different shape; a little less wide but stuck out a little more.

Kendra hugged Holly and me just like Holly had. “You two are so special to me. I’m happy to share Hugh with you, Holly, and I’m glad Hugh that you liked to be shared.”

When we ended the kiss, Kendra moved in to kiss Holly. Before she did, Holly said, “I really appreciate you sharing Hugh with me. The fact that he does the same thing with me that he does with you makes me really happy. It’s like I’m fully sharing in you two being boyfriend-girlfriend while remaining just a sister to Hugh.”

“I like making you happy,” said Kendra just before she started kissing Holly. I watched them kiss as they explored each other’s tits. Jesus, that was hot to watch.

Once they had kissed for a while, I gave both of them a hug. “I love seeing you both together. It’s so obvious that you two care for each other very much.”

I ended the hug and moved behind Kendra. When she stopped kissing Holly, I pressed my body against her and said quietly in her ear, “Kiss Holly again.”

As Kendra pulled Holly in for another kiss, I slipped my hands around her to cup both of her tits. I then nibbled on her neck as I played with her tits. Kendra pushed her ass back into my crotch and began rubbing her ass over my hard dick. I had been with a good number of girls, but this was the hottest thing I had ever done with one.

When the kiss ended, Kendra turned in my arms and kissed me passionately. I so wanted to French her. I dropped my hands and squeezed her ass. Holly grabbed my hands and lifted them off Kendra’s ass, enforcing the rules.