In The Sauna with Sis and Her BFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so focused on kissing Kendra that I didn’t notice that Holly had moved behind me. Suddenly, she slipped her hands around me to play with my nipples as she rubbed her tits back and forth across my back and she peppered my upper back with little kisses. Dear God, did that feel amazing!

I could have kept that up forever, but Kendra ended the kiss after about how long she had kissed Holly. I spun around, grabbed Holly, half-carried her around to between Kendra and me, and then kissed her. I felt Kendra slip her hands between us to play with Holly’s tits, and I heard her nibbling on Holly’s neck. Holly’s lips were pressed hard against mine as she passionately kissed me. She had said that kissing me didn’t excite her much, but her lips told me a different story.

When Holly and I stopped kissing, Kendra slipped her fingers between mine. “Let’s go to your bedroom.”

“It’s my turn to start the cycle!” cried Holly.

“I’m ready to have sex with Hugh,” said Kendra like she was explaining the obvious to a child. “I don’t think there’s anything we can do that will top that last cycle. We’ll do the same thing tomorrow.”

“How about this? We French kiss this cycle. That would be hotter than the last cycle, and that would complete the set.”

“We’ve never French kissed.”

“Who cares? I want another cycle.”

Holly then stepped up to Kendra and kissed her. Almost immediately, she rammed her tongue into Kendra’s mouth. She bought both hands up and squeezed Kendra’s tits. I held my breath for a few moments, waiting to see how Kendra would react. And then Kendra turned so her back was towards me. I stepped forward while moving my cock straight up in my swim trunks and then pressed my cock between Kendra’s ass cheeks. I thought for a few seconds about what new thing I could do, and then I came up with something. I ran my fingers through Kendra’s hair, which was still damp from the sauna. Kendra reached back with her hands, grabbed my waist, and pulled me closer to her. I continued grinding my cock against her ass while running my fingers through her hair. The whole time, I could hear the wet slurping sounds of Holly and Kendra dueling with their tongues.

When Holly stopped kissing Kendra, she pushed Kendra out of the way, wrapped her hands behind my neck, and pulled me down into a kiss. She quickly slipped her tongue into my mouth, and then she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. Holly’s tongue dueled frantically with mine. She was absolutely excited now. I twisted her nipples, which made her kiss me even more frantically.

Kendra moved behind Holly and ran her fingers through Holly’s hair like I had done to her. We made eye contact briefly, and she gave me a huge smile.

I pushed Holly’s tongue out of my mouth, and then I pushed my tongue into hers. She sucked on my tongue briefly and then began wrestling it with her tongue. She pressed her chest even harder into my hands. It was crazy how wild Holly was.

I pulled my tongue out of Holly’s mouth, and Kendra quickly stepped in between us. “My turn.” She had an amused grin as she reached her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. She quickly slid her tongue into my mouth, but our kiss didn’t have the franticness of Holly’s. I was content to wrap my arms around Kendra’s back and hold her close to me as we kissed. We’d do much more shortly.

Holly wrapped us both in a big hug. “I love you both so much. This has been great. Thank you both for including me.”

I felt like that was a mic drop, so I ended the kiss with Kendra. Kendra grabbed her top and her towel and then slipped her fingers into mine. We both waved to Holly as we headed off to my bedroom.

This story was written by 8letters and published on Literotica

* * * *

After I closed the door, Kendra laughed. “I’ve never seen Holly be aggressive like that.” We walked over to my bed. Kendra threw her top on the floor and her towel on the end of my bed. She then grabbed me and started guiding me to where she wanted me. “On the other hand, I have no problem being aggressive.” She pushed me to sit on the edge of my bed. “Suck on my tits.”

Kendra didn’t have to ask twice as I had wanted to suck on her nipples from the moment she had taken off her top. I popped a hard nipple into my mouth. I could taste her sweat. As I sucked on it, I slid my hands down Kendra’s marvelous body straight to her ass. The backside of her bikini was so small, I had all ass in my hands. I could feel the residue of the sweat and moisture on her skin, but that only added to how good her firm ass felt in my hands. To me, it was the perfect shape. Kendra had brought her hands to my head and started running her fingers through my hair.

I squeezed Kendra’s ass. She moaned, “That’s it, squeeze my ass while you suck on my tits.”

I switched to her other tit. Kendra dropped her hands to my shoulders and leaned back into my hands on her ass while arching her back. It was like she was offering up her body to me.

Kendra said, “Making out with both you and Holly was so hot. I’m so fucking horny right now.”

I pulled off her tit. “I’m right there too. I’m going to give your pussy a severe tongue lashing in just a bit.”

Kendra guided my mouth back to her tit. “Promises, promises.” She laughed wickedly. “But I really like that promise.”

After I had sucked on Kendra’s tits for a few minutes, Kendra suddenly leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. “Are you ready to be my boyfriend? I only get naked with someone who’s my boyfriend.”

“I’m yours, Kendra. You’ve won me over completely.”

“In that case, let’s get naked.”

Kendra pulled me off my bed and, when I was standing, knelt before me. She grabbed the front of my swim trunks and pulled open the Velcro fly. She then slowly pulled my trunks down until my hard cock popped out. “Somebody is happy to make my acquaintance.” She gave the tip of my cock a quick kiss and then pulled my trunks the rest of the way down. I stepped out of them as she stood up.

It was my turn to kneel. Once I was on my knees, I hooked my fingers into the side of her bikini bottoms and started slowly pulling them down. Kendra had a small rectangle of crotch hair just above her pussy, all trimmed short, no doubt to not show hair when she was wearing this skimpy bikini bottom. I stared at her pussy the whole time I pulled her bikini bottoms down, looking forward to tasting her. Once the bottoms were on the floor, I stood up as Kendra stepped out of them.

Kendra put her hands on my shoulder and guided me to sit back down on the edge of the bed. As she climbed onto the bed and straddled my lap, I said, “I so want to eat you out and then fuck you senseless.” I had never wanted to fuck this badly before.

“I so want you to fuck me too.”

Kendra moved my upright cock between her pussy lips. She then pressed her crotch forward while leaning her head back. “Suck my tits while you squeeze my ass.”

The feel of her wet pussy on my cock was incredible. I sucked hard on her nipple while pressing my face hard into her tit. I used her ass to press her firmly against me. Kendra writhed on my body as her pussy moved around, leaving snail tracks on my cock. It felt so good, so amazingly good…

Suddenly, the pleasure was too much, and I was coming, shooting a jet of white cum into the air between us. More and more jets followed; I felt like it was the most cum I had ever produced. Each jet felt wonderful, and my balls were glad to have the built-up pressure in them relieved, but I was embarrassed about coming so quickly. “I’m sorry…”

Kendra laughed. “Don’t worry about it. That just means I did a great job of getting you excited.” She reached over while remaining across my lap and grabbed the towel off the end of the bed. As she started wiping the cum off our bodies, she said comfortingly, “Seriously, don’t worry about it. I know you’ve got more where this came from. Much better you come quick now than when we start fucking.” Kendra got off the bed and wiped herself some more. “I’m sure I’ll come really quick when you start doing me.” She then gestured for me to stand up and, once I did, she wiped me off. “I’m totally fine with you coming on me. I like it when my guy comes on my tits or ass. I should have known and started with us doing that.”

When she was done wiping us off, Kendra kissed me and tossed the towel into my dirty clothes hamper. She pulled on her bikini bottoms and then said, “I’ll go get us another towel.”

Once she was gone, I thought over what happened. I was still embarrassed, but I was thankful that Kendra had been so understanding. It made me see suddenly what a loving and caring person Kendra was. This was all so rushed, so crazy, but it gave me hope that this was going to be a special relationship that lasted a long time.

Kendra came back into my room with another beach towel. She stripped off her bikini bottoms as she walked over to my bed. She pulled back all the covers and spread the towel out on the bed. She then turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Now, where were we?” she asked as she pressed her body against mine.

Before I kissed Kendra, there was a knock on the door. “Hey guys, can I come in for a minute?”

“Really?” I whispered to Kendra. I couldn’t believe my sister would want to come into my room when she knew Kendra and I were having sex.

“We aren’t doing anything right now," Kendra whispered back. "It’ll be okay for her to come in for a bit.”

I rolled my eyes but decided it’d be quicker to get it over with than to argue over it. Kendra had said in the sauna we wouldn’t fuck today, but she had seemed to change her mind a few minutes ago. All I cared about now was eating her out and then pounding her hard. “Okay. Let’s get under the covers of my bed.”

Kendra called out, “Just a second.” We got in my bed and pulled the covers over us. “Come in.”

Holly came in and sat down in my desk chair. She was still topless, and I couldn’t help noticing her nipples were still hard.

Kendra was in front of me as both of us lay on our sides to face Holly. Kendra reached back with her hand, grabbed my ass, and pulled me towards her. Before Holly could turn the chair around to face us, I scooted forward enough to get my cock between Kendra’s ass cheeks.

Holly said in a frustrated tone, “I’ve been trying to watch TV, but I can’t stop thinking of you two in here. When Kendra popped out just now, I had this crazy idea of asking you guys a favor while you were taking a break.” And then Holly stood up. “It’s too crazy of an idea. You two have fun.” She started walking towards the door.

Kendra called out, “Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!” Holly stopped. “Earlier, I had this idea that I thought was probably too crazy, but you heard me out. I’m willing to hear out your idea.”

Holly turned and walked towards my chair. As she did, Kendra wiggled her ass on my cock. I reached over her body and headed towards her crotch. I couldn’t wait to taste her pussy.

Holly let out a sigh as she sat back down in my chair. As she was deciding what to say, I started running my fingers through Kendra’s little crotch hairs.

“I’d like to ask a favor. This is going to sound crazy, but it’s something that’s bothered me for a while.” Holly leaned forward a bit. “I told you that I was really worried that Kendra would ask me to take the next step in our relationship.” Holly paused for a moment. As she did, Kendra put her hand on mine and pushed it a little lower. “The next step being oral sex. I became both fascinated and horrified by the idea of performing oral sex on a woman. I was tempted frequently to watch how they do it in porn, but I’d always get disgusted with myself for wanting to watch that and not do it.” I was now sliding a finger up and down a little way into Kendra’s slit. Needless to say, I wasn’t paying the fullest attention to my sister. “So, my crazy idea, and I’m completely fine with you telling me no, is for me to watch while Hugh does oral sex on Kendra. If you haven’t done that yet.”

Kendra stopped my hand with hers and then tilted her body back toward mine until she could see my face. “What do you think? Would you mind if she watched?”

“I don’t care. Let’s stop talking and get to the sex.” In my part of my mind, I knew it was wrong for my sister to watch me do oral sex, but my desire to have sex NOW brushed that concern aside.

Kendra laughed and then scooted up to the head of the bed, putting pillows behind her. She put her hands on me to guide me between her legs. She had her legs splayed wide with her heels not that far from her ass, revealing her naked glory completely. Her intoxicating scent drew me to her pussy. “Let me tell you what I want, Hugh. I like my pussy eaten in two steps. The first step is getting my whole pussy excited. Lick up and down my pussy like you’re licking an ice cream.”

I took that as my cue to part Kendra’s pussy lips with my tongue. She was very wet. I cradled her ass gently in my hands as I took my first lick to assess her taste. She tasted like a pussy, but different from other pussies I had tasted. I liked her taste and went back for more.

Kendra put her hands on my head. “Like that. Work your way up and down my pussy while licking like that.” I had licked her on her left side initially. I worked down her left side and then started up the right. “Use more of the tip of your tongue.” I moved my head back a bit so that I could use only the tip of my tongue. I took small lick after small lick as I worked up the right side of her pussy. “That’s it. That feels so goooood.” Kendra took her hands off my head, letting me explore her pussy with my tongue on my own.

I heard Holly get out of my desk chair. Did she stand up to get a better view of my technique? Did she find my eating out her best friend exciting? Revolting? I was too focused on my task to look to see how she was reacting.

I did a quick circle around Kendra’s clit with my licks and then began working down the left side of her pussy again. Kendra stretched and shifted as I did to give me different angles to explore. I liked eating pussy. I liked making the girl happy, getting her off before we fucked. I particularly enjoyed eating Kendra as she gave me lots of little signs that she was enjoying it.

“Time for step two,” said Kendra. “My pussy is all tingly. Now, I want Hugh to concentrate on my clit. Use just the very tip of your tongue back and forth on the left side.”

I moved up to her clit and began doing as Kendra had told me. “Just like that, Hugh. Make my come. You’re doing a great job.” I danced the tip of my tongue around the left side of Kendra’s clit. I looked up briefly and saw that Kendra was lying back relaxed with her eyes closed. From that quick glance, she seemed to be enjoying my tongue work.

“The spot has moved to the right side,” said Kendra. I moved my tongue over to the right side of her clit. “A little lower.” I moved the tip of my tongue down.

I felt Holly get on the bed. Was she getting closer for a better look at what I was doing? I didn’t look up to see. I kept my focus on tonguing Kendra’s clit as best I could. I wanted her first orgasm with me to be a great one.

Kendra seemed into the cunnilingus enough that she’d enjoy some finger fucking in addition to my tongue work. I brought one finger up to her vagina, wiggled it inside, and started sliding it in and out of her at a slow pace. I thought about adding another finger, but as Kendra hadn’t given me any feedback, I decided to not escalate the finger fucking, keeping it at one finger at a slow pace.

Then I saw a movement and looked up. Kendra was still sprawled on the bed like when we had started, but now Holly’s head was right over hers, and they were Frenching as Holly ran her hand over Kendra’s tits. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

Kendra started bucking, so I had to look back down to make sure my tongue was still on the lower right side of her clit. I could tell she was close now. I slid my finger out and grabbed Kendra’s ass with both hands to hold her steady. I licked back and forth as quickly as I could. Her ass bounced around in my hands.

And then suddenly Kendra sat up. She put her hands on my shoulders, I think for balance. I looked up and her eyes were closed. I guessed she was quietly coming.

After several seconds, Kendra collapsed back on the bed. “Oh my God. That was fantastic.” I began moving to one side and went under one of her legs. “That was the best ever!” Kendra sat up partially to look at me. “Hugh, you did a great job.” She then kissed Holly quickly. “And your kissing me was the pièce de résistance.”

I moved up the right side of the bed, pulling the covers up as I did. Holly was sitting on the left side of the bed.

“That looked so wonderful,” said Holly wistfully.

Kendra gave Holly a friendly pat on her thigh. “You’ll experience that someday. Someday soon.” Kendra turned to me. “Your sister has never had an orgasm.”

“What?”

“She’s never had an orgasm.”

“You don’t masturbate?” I asked Holly.

“No,” Holly said a little shyly. “I know, crazy. But I’ve never felt like doing it.” Holly grinned slightly. “Maybe tonight I will.”

“She’s always just wanted to kiss,” said Kendra. “She never let boys touch her below the waist. And she never let me.” She sounded disappointed and frustrated about that.

“I’m ready to let a boy touch me.”

I was ready to kick Holly out of my bedroom and have Kendra give me a blowjob or whatever she had planned.

“Really?” asked Kendra.

“Yes. After watching how good it was for you, I want a boy to do the same for me.”

“Well.” Kendra thought for a second. “You owe me a favor, Holly.”

“I do.”

“What I’d like in return is to be there when you come the first time.”

Holly frowned. “I’m not going to masturbate in front of you after Hugh leaves.”

Kendra raised her hand. “I get that. You want it to be alone or with a boy, right?”

“Right.”

“And I’d like to be there when a boy gets you off the first time to walk you through the process, to make sure you enjoy it as much as possible.”

“But I don’t think I want to wait until I have another boyfriend, and I’m not going to invite you to watch us make out when I do.”

Kendra sat up fully and began talking while moving both hands. “Understood. You’ve seen enough today that you want to experience the same thing, but you don’t want me helping you to get off.”

“Yes. I hope that doesn’t hurt your feelings.”

“It doesn’t. I understand that you’re straight, you want to be with a guy, and my doing things with you makes you feel uncomfortable. I’ve promised you that I won’t press you to do anything more, and I’ll keep that promise. I appreciate you being willing to set aside your discomfort so much for me. I love you for that.” Kendra leaned forward and hugged Holly. Holly smiled happily as she hugged Kendra back.

Once the hug ended, Kendra said, “I want you to be happy. I love seeing you happy. I really want to coach you through getting off for the first time and seeing you orgasm. I feel like your sexual mentor, and seeing you take that step would be really fulfilling for me.” Kendra turned to me. “And fortunately, I have a boyfriend who I think would do a great job of getting you off for the first time.”

“What!” I cried.

“I want you to get Holly off while I coach her through the experience. You’d use your hand, not your mouth, so it wouldn’t be sex.” Kendra turned to Holly. “What do you think about Hugh doing it for you? I know he’s your brother, but you seemed to enjoy kissing him earlier, you love him, and he loves you. What do you think?”

I assumed that Holly would give a flat-out no, but instead, she said, “I feel very safe around Hugh. He’s always been a protective big brother. I did enjoy kissing him earlier. And we did more than kiss, and I enjoyed that. I wouldn’t want to do it if he came up to me and said, ‘I want to touch your pussy, Holly.’ We’re brother and sister and shouldn’t have that type of relationship. But if he’s your committed boyfriend and you want to share him to make me happy, I’d like that.”