In The Sauna with Sis and Her BFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra looked at me, and Holly followed suit. I knew I could make a flat-out refusal. I was surprised by what Holly had said about me. And as much as I felt like I shouldn’t have enjoyed kissing my sister and feeling her tits, I had enjoyed it.

“What did you mean by you feel very safe around me?”

“I feel like you love me and want to see me happy, that you won’t take advantage of me.” Holly gestured to both Kendra and me. “I feel very safe being with both of you. I trust Kendra, and I trust her to keep you in line.” She gestured to her naked chest. “I feel safe enough with both of you to feel comfortable being topless.”

I was leaning toward giving in. “Do you want me to give you your first orgasm?”

“Yes. The more we talk about the idea, the more I like it. I’m really in the mood to do it. For the first time in my life, I want an orgasm. I’m sure you’d do a great job at getting me off, I’d like for Kendra to coach me through it, and I’d like to fulfill Kendra’s wish to watch my first time.”

I shrugged. “Okay, let’s do it.”

Kendra said, “Hugh, you need to get on the other side. Holly and I will slide over. Holly, you lie down like I was when Hugh ate me out.”

We moved around. Once Holly was in the center, she stripped off her bikini bottoms and tossed them to the floor. She had a lot more crotch hair than Kendra, dark blond, all neatly trimmed.

I said to Holly, “You’re beautiful.” Then I said to Kendra, “You’re beautiful too.” I gave her a quick kiss and then gave Holly one too.

Kendra said to Holly, “This is going to be like what Hugh did for me, except he’s going to use his hand instead of his tongue. He’s not going to finger fuck you like he did me, as that wouldn’t be appropriate for a brother to do to his sister.” Kendra’s thoughts on what was and was not appropriate for a brother to do to his sister I felt were highly suspect. I shouldn’t get my sister off, period. It was all justification for three horny young adults to do what they wanted to do, which was fine with me. We had done so much today that doing one more thing didn’t seem like a big deal. “The first step is going to be using his hand to get your whole pussy excited, and the second step will be to rub your clit until you come. Any questions?”

“No,” said Holly.

Kendra said, “Let’s ramp up your excitement then.” She then bent down and kissed Holly. While they were kissing, Kendra ran her hand over Holly’s chest.

“Your turn,” said Kendra to me when she ended the kiss. I kissed Holly while running my hand over her chest, giving her tit a brief squeeze.

When I ended my kiss, Kendra kissed Holly again. This time, she moved her hand down lower, to Holly’s stomach. When it was my turn, I did the same thing. I loved how smooth Holly’s skin felt under my hand. When Kendra kissed Holly the next time, she grabbed my hand and pulled it towards Holly’s crotch. I ran my right hand over Holly’s thighs and inner thighs while running my left hand over her tits.

Then it was my turn to kiss Holly again. I felt she was ready now for the main event, so I slipped a finger inside her pussy lips as I kissed her. I explored her pussy while we kissed and continued doing so after I ended the kiss.

Kendra asked, “You ready for the first step?”

Holly nodded her head. Then she said to me, to my surprise, “I love you, Hugh.”

I felt warm all over. “I love you too, Holly.”

Kendra hugged Holly. “And I love you too.”

Holly looked over at Kendra with a big smile on her face. “And I love you too, Kendra.”

I had an idea and decided to act on it. “I know this is really early, but I feel comfortable saying this. I love you, Kendra.”

Kendra smiled, leaned over Holly, and kissed me. “I feel very good about our relationship, so I’m going to kind of jump the gun too and say, ‘I love you too’.”

I shook my head slightly. Today had been one surprise after another. And yet, I felt like we were all heading to a good place. I said to Holly, “Let me show you how much I love you.”

During all the I-love-you’s, I had moved my right hand away from Holly. I moved it back to Holly’s pussy and parted her pussy lips once more. Holly was very wet, and my finger slid easily around as I worked it down and then later up her pussy. Both Kendra and I watched her face as I did so. Holly’s eyes were slitted, and she bit her lip. Kendra gently rubbed her neck and the side of her face. I continued working my finger up and down, enjoying exploring my sister’s pussy. Holly closed her eyes and parted her lips. Kendra moved her hand down to Holly’s tit and slowly circled her nipple.

I worked Holly’s pussy for several minutes as her breaths got deeper and deeper. Then Kendra said to me, “I think she’s ready for step two.”

That was my cue to bring my finger up to Holly’s clit and began circling it slowly. Kendra began nuzzling Holly’s neck and giving it a series of little kisses. At the end of each kiss, she’d suck and pull Holly’s skin gently upwards with her lips. I rubbed gently on one side of Holly’s clit and then rub gently on the other side. Holly’s breathing began to be ragged and she let out a slow moan. Kendra moved down and licked Holly’s upright nipple. She continued swirling her tongue around Holly’s nipple. Holly began rocking her head back and forth as she moaned louder and louder.

I could tell Holly was getting close to her very first orgasm. I rubbed her clit more firmly, hoping that pleasure from there would radiate out to fill her body. Kendra sucked on one nipple while pinching the other. Holly suddenly shouted “Yes!” while she brought up her knees and closed her legs on my hand. I continued rubbing her clit the best I could. Kendra moved away from Holly’s tits and brought her arms around Holly, holding her gently by the shoulders as she came.

Holly released the pressure on my hand and slowly let her legs down. I pulled my hand away from her crotch.

Kendra asked softly, “How was it?”

“Amazing. The best thing ever.”

Kendra smiled down happily at Holly. “That’s wonderful.”

I threw my arm over Holly and gave her a gentle squeeze. “I was glad I could do that for you.” I then pulled back and went to rest on my side.

Holly reached out and squeezed Kendra’s hand. “Thanks for arranging that. It’ll be something I’ll remember for the rest of my life.”

Kendra kissed Holly. “I was glad to.” Kendra squeezed Holly’s hand and then let it go. “We need to talk this afternoon. Today’s gone a lot further than I had expected, and we need to be on the same page.”

“I understand. I’ve wanted you and Hugh to be a couple for so long that I’m really excited about seeing you together. I want to share in that feeling you have for each other, and I appreciate you letting me share in that, but I understand that I can only share so much in that. You’re Hugh’s girlfriend. You’re the one he’s supposed to be with. Your sharing him with me shouldn’t make you uncomfortable about him being yours.”

Kendra looked up from Holly to me and asked teasingly, “Are you mine?”

“Yes,” I said simply. I leaned over Holly and kissed Kendra. When I had returned to lying on my side, I said, “I still feel like I’m getting ahead of things by saying this, but I’ll still say it - I love you. And a big reason I love you is that you love Holly and want to see her happy, just like I want to see her happy.”

Kendra looked down at Holly. “Do you want Hugh to make you happy on other days like he made you happy today?”

Holly looked down and her cheeks turned a little red. “Well…He’s your boyfriend. It’s your choice. But I won’t lie - I liked it and would like to do it again. It feels really special with the three of us together. I’ve never felt this…satisfied, this…horny…when I was with one of my boyfriends. I think it’s because I didn’t trust them like I trust the two of you. I feel much more relaxed and open to new things with you two than I ever felt with them.”

I was feeling impatient during this conversation. I wanted to hopefully fuck Kendra. “You two talk about this more this afternoon. In a half-hour, I have to take a shower and then leave for work. I’ve gotten you both off, now it’s my turn.” I looked directly at Kendra. “I’ve got some condoms in a box here in my room. Do you want me to get them out?”

Kendra made a face like she had bitten a lemon. “God no. My first boyfriend and I used condoms, and I hated them. They were a big reason why I didn’t enjoy sex with him. Having latex inside my body always felt wrong to me.”

“Well, we could fuck, and then this afternoon you could come visit me at work, and I’d give you a Plan B pill.”

Kendra shook her head. “When I first started using the pill, it made my boobs painfully tender. That eventually went away, but I don’t want to see if it comes back when I take what’s essentially a whole bunch of birth control pills.” Kendra sighed. “Look, I don’t want to fuck today. I don’t want potent sperm in my womb when I’m not on birth control. With my first boyfriend, one of our condoms broke. And then my period was late. It was the worst three weeks of my life. I’m not going to risk going through that again.”

This was all very reasonable yet very disappointing. I really wanted to fuck Kendra.

“I get it,” said Kendra. “You want to fuck me, and I want you to want to fuck me. And I want to fuck you. But we’re just going to have to do other things until I’m safe. I’m not asking for you to wait until we’re married, I’m asking for you to wait until next week.”

“Okay. I’ll wait a week.” I winked at Kendra. “I think it’ll be worth the wait.” She smiled at that. “So what do you want to do instead? Give me a blow job?”

Kendra thought for a few moments with a sad look on her face and then shook her head. “I don’t enjoy doing that.”

“I did oral on you.”

“I know! I know! It’s not fair. I love receiving, hate giving. I don’t like the taste.”

Our options were dwindling fast.

Holly jumped into the silence with, “I want my first time making love to be a wonderful experience.”

I ignored Holly as what she said had nothing to do with what was going on now. “So, what do you want to do? A hand job?”

Kendra winced at how I said that. I had let my disappointment and disgust at getting only a hand job creep into my voice. She said, “We could try doing a tit fuck.”

I almost laughed. “How would you do that? I think your body is great, but you don’t have what it takes to do a tit fuck.”

“How do you know that?” said Kendra hotly.

“Have you ever done a tit fuck before?”

“No,” admitted Kendra. After a few moments she added, “For you, I’d be more than willing to try.”

I thought it over. If we tried, would it work? Or would it just cause more frustration?

Holly said again, “I want my first time making love to be a wonderful experience.”

I knew I had to turn this into a positive. “As sexy as you are, it might well work. It’d definitely be worth a try. And then if it doesn’t work out, you give me a hand job. Any ideas on how we’d do the tit fuck?”

“Not really. I’m aware that tit fucks are a thing, but I’ve never seen them in a porn video. Have you?”

“A few times. The porn actress always had really big tits.” I thought back to the few times I’d seen tit fucks. “They never show how they prep for it or how they start. They always show them once she’s giving him a tit fuck.”

Kendra and I were quiet as we thought about how we’d pull off a tit fuck.

Holly yet again said, “I want my first time making love to be a wonderful experience.”

I was getting annoyed at Holly. “That’s great, Holly. I want your first time making love to be a wonderful experience too, but Kendra and I need to decide what we’re going to do.”

“Listen to me,” Holly said with a slight amount of frustration. “I want my first time making love to be a wonderful experience, just like my first time having an orgasm was.”

I wasn’t seeing the point. “And that means…”

“I want it to be like the first time I had an orgasm, with Kendra there to coach me through it, and with a guy I love.”

Suddenly, I understood what Holly was suggesting.

“Holly, you’re not proposing…”

“I wouldn’t have proposed it if you and Kendra had a good idea for what you were going to do next. Hugh, you want to fuck. Kendra doesn’t want to fuck. Well, for the first time in my life, I want to fuck. You and I’d both get what we want, and, hopefully, Kendra would enjoy coaching me through it and seeing me lose my virginity.”

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I didn’t know what to say.

Kendra said, “Holly, you don’t have to do this because Hugh and I appear to be fighting. We’ll work it out. There’s no need for you to do what you don’t want to do.”

“But don’t you see, I want to do it now! I would have thought having Hugh make me orgasm would have totally satisfied me, but I want more. I want to do what you’ve done, but in a situation where I know I’ll enjoy it. I don’t want my first time to be with some guy who’s only concerned about himself when we make love. And from what you’ve said, I definitely don’t want my first time to be with some guy that I feel has to wear a condom to protect me from STDs.”

“Holly…”

“I know. I’m asking too much. I should have kept my mouth shut and let you two work out something mutually agreeable. I’m sorry I brought it up.”

With that, Holly crossed her arms. Was she angry? Frustrated? Seemed like she was something.

Had she really suggested that I fuck her? I couldn’t believe that she had. But that part of me that still badly wanted to fuck someone had found the idea very appealing.

I looked over at Kendra. She said, “What do you think?”

“I’m fine with the tit fuck. I kind of wish we were back in the sauna where your skin was so slippery.”

Kendra thought for a moment. “But we aren’t there. Now that we’ve discussed it, I think a tit fuck would be a fun thing to play around with, but not something to rely on getting you off. So what do you think of fucking Holly?”

I couldn’t believe that Kendra had asked me that. “Kendra, I want to be with you.”

“I know. But I don’t want you to fuck me today, and I do want to make you happy.” Kendra asked Holly, “Are you on birth control?”

“Yes. Mom put me on it when I started dating.”

“Are you really sure that you want Hugh to be your first?”

“Absolutely. I’ve talked with a few girls about what their first time was like. And, like you, they didn’t enjoy it. I want to enjoy my first time, and I know I will with Hugh if you coach me.”

Kendra looked at me. I didn’t know what to say. This could be a total disaster, but…I wanted to fuck, and since Holly had mentioned the idea of my fucking her, the desire to do so had grown and grown. I quickly scanned my sister’s body - she was beautiful. And willing. And my girlfriend seemed okay with it…

“I love you, Hugh,” said Holly.

I felt my resistance crumble. I looked at her and said, “I love you, too.” I looked at Kendra. “If you are absolutely okay with this, then I’d like to do it.”

“I’m okay with it. I do want Holly’s first time to be great, and I like the idea of coaching her through it. I can only see me coaching her if you’re the guy. It’s crazy, but I think it will work out. Everything else today has worked out great because you two have trusted and cooperated with me. So let’s do it.”

I looked at Holly, and she was smiling at me. I realized I was smiling too. I was smiling because the pressure that I hadn’t realized had been building up had been released. Holly and I both wanted to fuck each other, we wouldn’t have done it without Kendra’s blessing, and now when we had it.

“I love you,” I said to Kendra as I kissed her.

“I love both of you,” said Kendra. “That’s the only reason why I agreed to this.”

I didn’t know how to get things started between Holly and me. I wanted to show Holly my excitement at the idea of fucking her, but I also didn’t want to slight Kendra.

Fortunately, I was saved by Kendra, who said, “We need to get you hard again.” She quickly licked her thumb and pointer finger and then reached for my cock. “You and Holly kiss.”

I moved over to Holly and kissed her as Kendra began stroking my cock. Holly and I kissed again and again, each kiss lasting only a few seconds. We used our lips and tongues in different ways on each kiss to communicate our feelings of lust for each other. Kendra continued stroking my cock, occasionally wetting her fingers. It wasn’t long before my cock was hard again.

Kendra said, “You’re ready, Hugh.” She looked at Holly. “You ready?”

“Yes.”

I moved between Holly’s legs, which she spread wide for me. Kendra kept her hand on my cock and guided me towards Holly’s pussy. I got into a push-up position over Holly and let Kendra guide me to Holly’s entrance.

“Go slow,” Kendra said to me as the head of my cock touched Holly’s pussy.

I pushed forward sliding the head of my cock into Holly. I waited a moment and then pushed a little more of my cock into her. Kendra moved up the bed until she was higher up on the bed than Holly was. I pulled back until just my cock head was inside of Holly, and then I pushed forward again, sliding a little more of my cock into Holly. Kendra wrapped her arm over Holly’s head so she could grip Holly by the shoulders.

“It’s a little painful at first,” said Kendra gently to Holly. “It takes a while to get used to having something so big inside of you.

Holly nodded and then bit her lip. She looked in a little pain as I continued to slowly pump in and out of her, pushing more and more cock into her each time.

Kendra said, “Put your hands on his arms and rub them over his muscles. Focus on how they feel to distract you.”

Holly did as Kendra has said. At the same time, Kendra had put her hand on my ass and now was pushing me a little deeper into Holly. Holly rubbed her hands on my arms as I slowly fucked her more and more deeply. I loved the feeling of her slick tightness. I had never fucked a virgin before, and occasionally I had felt disappointed that I’d never get to be someone’s first. Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined that I’d get to be my sister’s first.

Holly squeezed my arm and then looked up at me with a smile like a child playing with a new toy. I pushed my cock all the way in and stopped. I could feel Kendra’s hand resting firmly on my ass.

Kendra said to Holly, “He’s all in you. You doing okay?”

“Yes.”

“Any pain or soreness?”

“No. He feels really big in me. I’d like for him to stay there for a while and let me get used to him.”

“Certainly.” Kendra moved her head down and kissed Holly. “I’m so envious of you. I so wish it was me that Hugh was fucking.” She turned up and kissed me. “Once I’m safe, you’re going to fuck me so much that I won’t be able to walk straight, right?”

I chuckled. “Absolutely.”

Kendra kissed Holly again. “I’m going to keep kissing both of you until you’re ready for Hugh to make love to you.” She kissed me again and then kissed Holly once more.

Holly said, “I think I’m ready now.”

“Put your hands on Hugh’s chest.” Holly did so. “Now look into his eyes and see the love he has for you. Store this moment in your memory for the rest of your life; the first time you were made love to.”

Holly was looking up at me with so much love. As she seemed ready, I pulled back slowly and then thrust back into her.

“Wrap your legs around him,” said Kendra. “And then use your legs to find a good rhythm with Hugh.”

I felt Holly wrap her legs around me. She kept her right hand on my chest, rubbing it in small circles as I continued to go a little faster and a little faster.

“Hugh is probably going to come before you have another orgasm, and that’s fine. I love the feeling of a guy coming in me. And you’ll get to experience that soon.”

Holly and I reached a good, steady rhythm.

“Try saying ‘Oh’ or ‘Ah’ or ‘Yeah’ when Hugh thrusts into you,” suggested Kendra. “See if that increases the pleasure for you.”