All Comments on 'In The Shadow of The Moon Ch. 02'

by silentlysilly

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years ago
Rich!

This is a powerful drama. I can't believe I missed part 1. I'll go back. Certainly harsh, but it draws the reader in. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loving it

This chapter was very good.It revealed some of the harsh realities of Victoria and her mother's past. A very sad one at that.Hope to read the next chapter soon. You should also get someone to proof read,there were some minor spelling errors.This was well worth the wait, excellent.

Lo09Lo09almost 13 years ago
Keep it Up !!!

Loving your story. Hopefully there won't be as long a wait between chapters.....

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Thank you for this story and continued blessings on your writings.

Nauti Nymph

heirloompearls1978heirloompearls1978almost 13 years ago
wonderful

I have a few authors that I absolutely love to read and reread. I believe that you came to be one of those with that last chapter. Nice to see a strong alpha female coming into play. Can't wait to see how antony is going to overcome her fears. Keep up the great work!!!!!!

Mirandak5411Mirandak5411almost 13 years ago
HOOKED!

I am absolutly hooked. The internal struggles that Victoria is going through makes her seem ,for lack of a better term, real. Alot of authors exclude makeing their characters seem more personable bc of the excitment of telling their stories. It's nice to have background on characters without getting lost in context due to authors writing styles. I read alot of stories from diffrent genres and I can confidently say, you're one of the best. Please, keep astounding us eager readers, as us followers impatiantly, and expactantly wait for chapter 3!

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago
So Great!

Cannot wait to read more!

Lady_RayneLady_Raynealmost 13 years ago
Loving this...

Looking forward to hearing what happened to his sister; finding out more about her grandfather; as well as seeing how see adapts to a different pack than the one she was raised it. Love how the story is going so far, can't wait for the next chapter.

I honestly hope that you are better than some of the authors, and don't make us loving readers wait forever!!! So far, happy days!!!

ShondramwwShondramwwalmost 13 years ago
Keep it up!!!

I am enjoying this store very much, Thank you for sharing it with us. Please keep the chapters coming.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Nice chapter!

Antony seems like the perfect alpha; strong, dominant, protective but still kind and sensitive to others. Soon Victoria will know what's she's got.

Looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry but...

...your work needs some editing. I'm finding it very difficult to follow, and the speech just runs together. You also keep changing tense.

I don't understand all the praise, there are much better stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Apologies

Sorry for the major delay I was all ready to write and then I realize that its time to go back to school so I was packing and other shenanigans. I will be back on the writing train this weekend so the next chapter should be out shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like it

I like the story and how you are taking your time on developing each character, instead of making them mate with no apparent reason. But the editing is becoming a problem, sometimes you change from past tense to present and others the focus from 3rd person to 1rs person. Also adequate punctuation is missing, so most of your sentences run together and sometimes make little sense. Be careful with that. Other than that, the story has good legs. Just build up from here carefully and you have it.

To the Anonymous comment, if you think there are so many better stories, then read those and reserve your judgement for yourself. Unless is constructive criticism, or unless you have tried to write before, your words are nothing but a waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent story

can't wait for the next chapter !!

SylithSylithover 12 years ago
Good Introduction

Nice opening, I'm looking forward to watching this story develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next

please post the next soon

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyover 12 years ago
Still Waiting for More

I like your writing and am looking forward to new installments. Great cast of characters keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
POST MORE!!!

This story has been really great so far!! Please post more ASAP!!

crlockecrlockeover 12 years ago
This is a GEM!

I just stumbled onto this story and couldn't stop reading until I finished the last sentence. I'm curious about how their relationship will progress and how she will mature into a healthy young woman. Please continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep on writing!

nice story, it's soooo beautifull, please continue!!!!!!!!

silentlysillysilentlysillyover 12 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author...

So you guys are just waiting on my editor to get back to me for chapter 3. I am going to attempt to edit it myself cause I have been waiting a while and really would like to hear what you guys have to say about this new chapter. On that note I am already writing chapter 4 and since I am going on winter break for school, it should be out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more... more... more..

such nice story you have, please continue.. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I LOVE your story, but please find a better editor. I thought the first chapter, unedited was better than what this editor did for your story.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Catching Up

yes I'm still catching up and am happy to say I really like your story and can't wait to read chapter 3. Hey I don't have to wait, I'm playing catch up hehe-he

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

This is so beautiful and sad at the same time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good stuff !

I am really enjoying it

Stephen J

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Loving it.

The story's getting better as you flesh out the abuse Victoria suffered, and tease us with the glimpse of Antony's sister's tragedy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilentlysilly@silentlysilly
July 28 Just uploaded the EDITED version of chapter 8 sorry for the mix up. Stop leaving rude comments! ****************** September 12 So I just decided to cut it in half and give your two parts so you don't have to suffer through my struggle with the end of this ch...

story TAGS