All Comments on 'In The Shadow of The Moon Ch. 04'

by silentlysilly

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
gabbytasha2001gabbytasha2001about 12 years ago
wow

great chapter cant wait for more...

Mizz_WolfeMizz_Wolfeabout 12 years ago
ARRRRGHHHH

It is THEIR not THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent chapter

I love this story. It draws you in with the varied emotions.i felt as if I was there.Well written and excellent plot.Please keep up the excellent writing,I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter Looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fantastic....

I thought you forgot about your fans...thank you for this amazing chapter.

*****

silentlysillysilentlysillyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Mizz Wolfe

Where is the their and there mistake. I would like to say though that mistakes sometimes slip through. My apologies if it occurs more than once.

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
interesting story

hope to see more soon

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Wow

That was a brilliant chapter. I have read them all now and want to see how this progresses soon... next please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice but...

I understand Victoria is in mental pain but there are moments she sounds

kind of selfish .I feel like your making her look like a whining child wanting

everyones antention to her pain.

Besides that, I'm looking forward for the next chapter.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Wow

Victoria has been terribly traumatized by her father, more than her mother appears to be aware of. For her to trust any man is a miracle. It may just be possible for Victoria and Anthony to heal each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

amazing story i can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I agree with anon about Victoria being selfish, yes she has been through a lot, but she does come across as selfish.

However I do love the story, and I think you should do your story justice by getting an editor, there were a lot of times, where you had 'there' instead of what should have been 'their', among other things.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
I really do love this story.

Victoria is so conflicted, so damaged, so strong. You just want the best for her. I'm looking forward to more.

EllieLavenEllieLavenabout 12 years ago
Great story!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
beautiful

those last two paragraphs were beautiful. I got caught up in that whirlpool of madness myself.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Catch Up

this is it, the next chapter has me all caught up. This has been a real joy to read. The pain that Victoria has experienced at the hands of her own father has left her so fearful. That she is even thinking of mating, but then again we are talking about Anthony. He has been done well fighting his anger which hasn't been easy as Victoria's past has become known to him.

Chapter 5 here I come and I will be caught up.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5about 12 years ago
This chapter was beautifully written.

You delve into Victoria's and Antony's motivations and character so much deeper than the typical werewolf tale does. You really draw readers in and make us care about them--great job!

Rad'lRad'labout 12 years ago
Wonderful story -

marred only by the occasional typo or misuse of a word that sounds the same but is spelled differently and has a different meaning.

ReynStormReynStormabout 12 years ago
wait....

If he is telepathic doesn't that mean they aren't soul mates?

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Awesome!!!!! Please keep it coming!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilentlysilly@silentlysilly
388 Followers
July 28 Just uploaded the EDITED version of chapter 8 sorry for the mix up. Stop leaving rude comments! ****************** September 12 So I just decided to cut it in half and give your two parts so you don't have to suffer through my struggle with the end of this ch...

story TAGS