In the Shadows of the City Park

Story Info
A short story about a young crossdresser and nocturnal fun.
1.2k words
4.46
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anna_Lima
Anna_Lima
11 Followers

It is gonna be just one of those nights again.

A night where the depraved girl in me won't stay quiet, demanding control and attention. I could feel it during the day already and now that the sun is about to set and the streets are slowly but surely emptying as I find myself in my apartment getting ready for what is to come.

I am just about to finish my makeup as suddenly my phone vibrates.

'Hmm a message from Mark to come down to the pub to get some drinks with the boys. Well sorry fellas not tonight.'

I quickly make up an excuse and get back to my final preparations.

20 minutes later I'm contemplating myself in the mirror. It's always a sight as magical as the first time, leaving me with butterflies in my belly. My lean slightly feminine physique surely helps my androgynous look. Tonight I decided to wear my red curly wig and went for an appropriate make up style, including smoky eyes and red lipstick. My pale skin was clean shaven and I had donned on my black lingerie as well as my fake breasts and some black stockings. A nice bordeaux blouse, a black folded mini skirt as well as my doc martens boots completed my look.

I wink at the beautiful green-eyed girl in the mirror, before I take my keys and leave for the usual hunting spot.

The street lights put the whole city in a yellowish glow and a light breeze ruffles my skirt as I exit my apartment building.

'I can't wait for it. Better hurry.' With that thought in mind, I start going with fast paces towards St. Quentin Park. This park, which is located a half hour away by foot from my home, is one of the smaller city parks and known for some more deviant behavior at night. It is especially frequented by transwomen and crossdressers as well as their admirers.

A little later, I'm slightly panting as I arrive at the gate.

'Uuh, maybe I shouldn't have walked that fast.' I take a moment to catch my breath as a stranger walks by me, giving me an intense look before continuing.

I think about calling him over but refrain as it could just be a passerby on his way home. Again composed and ready I continue towards the usual spot, hoping to find a familiar face as I'm not in the mood to wait for a long time until someone approaches me.

My mind is racing with all kind of thoughts as I make my way towards the usual park bench. Just as I'm arriving, I see the stranger from before walking slowly towards me. A slight fear mixed with excitement settles in as the approaching stranger remains silent.

Suddenly stopping a few paces away from me, his piercing blue eyes, analyze me from top to bottom.

''I heard about you. The red vixen from St. Quentin. I must say you don't disappoint.'' His tone is cool and monotonous, yet incredibly sexy.

''Oh, seems I'm getting popular. Who told you about me?''

''That's of no importance. I just know that you like to give men that you deem worthy a good time. And well I'm here tonight to find out if I'm able to count myself among the lucky citizens of this city who had the pleasure of spending some quality time with the red vixen. ''

With that he extends his hand, indicating that he wants to walk a bit with me. Intrigued by the mysterious stranger I accept. His hands are a bit rough and he has a firm hold, but then again that's exactly what I like about a guy.

We walk for nearly 20 minutes, doing a full circle of the park, all the while talking about this and that before the discussion homes in on the reason that both of us are here in the first place.

I give him a nod and the blond muscular stranger presses me against a lamp post before planting his lips on mine. Feeling his weight on me arouses me and I start hugging him. We stand there in the light kissing and tongue fighting for 5 minutes before the excitement and urge to suck cock just gets too much for me. I break the kiss and take his hand before pulling him uphill into the shadows of the park.

Once on top I purr to him, ''Now you're gonna see why they call me the red vixen and why they love me so much.'' With that I unbuckle his belt and feel him up before dropping his pants down and whipping his quickly hardening cock out.

I lick my lips at the sight of his juicy cock and after three quick strokes I drop to my knees and lick it from the tip to the base. I could only hear a gasp and a soft ''Oh,yes...' in response and well of course a rock hard cock ready to be drained.

Not able to hold back I put his head in my mouth and start sucking him off. Tasting the saltiness of his cock. There is nothing in this world that I love more than sucking cock when I'm my feminine self. And right now I knew that I'm giving this sexy man the best head that he ever had in his entire life. Slurping up and down, going ever deeper until my nose starts bumping into his abdomen as I deepthroat him. His soft words turn into grunts of pleasure and I know that he won't last much longer. I drop his cock out of my mouth and start licking his ballsack as I stroke him.

After a while I look up at him and say, ''I want you to spurt every last drop of cum down my throat you hear that...you're gonna be......gluck gluck gluck.' The stranger just grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat and started facefucking me, while giving bestial grunts. I can feel my own cock straining against my panties, leaking precum and with one final grunt the stranger erupts in my mouth. His white creamy nectar shooting down my throat as I grab his butt and push him deeper.

After I finish sucking the last drop out of him, I let his softening cock drop out of my mouth.

''What a delicious load you are going to be a regular. Right?'' I wink at him but in that instant the stranger looks deeper into the woods. As I turn around I see a figure in the twilight coming towards us.

'Hmm a man and oh he's stroking himself, what...'

''Oh my god it's you George'', I hear myself exclaim.

George is a longtime friend of mine, I'd known him way before I became the red vixen and he was my first one,.

George looks at the stranger grinning. ''Well Rob did I promise too much?''

''No she's marvelous'', he answered panting.

''Oh you were the one who told him and sent him to me, you bad boy.''

I signal him to come over and as soon as he is in reach I grab him and put his small erect cock in my mouth, mumbling what a deviant he is. As I suck George, I keep jerking Rob, hoping to suck him off again too.

The red vixen of St.Quentin has been again successful and my fame only grew from there.

Anna_Lima
Anna_Lima
11 Followers