Nylon Covered Thunder Cum

Story Info
Crossdresser gets "caught" in the park during a storm.
1.2k words
4.7
6.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

Yesterday I spent the better half of the afternoon and into the evening getting my gurl on. It's such a thrill to transform my boring male existence into the flamboyant girly crossdresser I love to be.

Everything including hair, make-up, and nails were carefully altered from drab to fab. I decided on a pink and silver themed outfit for the night. The look included putting my long dirty blonde hair in a high ponytail but with a few stray strands on the sides. I wanted to ensure that my pierced ears with large think silver hoops were highly visible. Then heavy make up with shadow dark eyes and ultra glossy pink lipstick. Of course a few spritz of perfume to finish.

The outfit was a perfect blend of silver and hot pink. Starting with a sheer pink blouse that clearly displayed my pink satin bra that i cut holes in to allow my clamped nipples to be exposed. Next was my new silver spandex skirt. It was thin, dare I say almost transparent and barely covered my ass cheeks. Next I opted to skip panties and just go with a pink sheer to the waist pair of crotchless pantyhose. They are one of my favorites that I've worn dozens of times. The final touch was a pair of knee high stiletto boots in silver leather.

By the time I finished parading around the apartment it was dark outside. I stepped out onto the balcony and enjoyed the warm summer breeze dance all over my nylon covered legs and harden my nipples even more.

While I caressed my nylon covered body I noticed a flash of lightning in the far distance. I thought to myself that with the storm approaching the park adjacent to my apartment complex would most likely be empty. The perfect opportunity to get some high heel steps in and practice swaying my hips.

Loving every loud echo of each step I took on the cement path between the buildings I made my way to the park entrance. Once there I surveyed the area. No cars in the lot, no other people in site put my mind at ease as I continued.

Playfully I took several selfies of myself. One smelling some flowers, one with a light pole, and another with a statue. Just after taking the statue picture I noticed an adjacent park bench. I selected video mode and placed my phone on the statue base aimed at the bench. Then struck several cross-legged poses as well as a few up skirt shots.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard the sound of a walkie talkie chirp and a male voice tell team one to come to the statue and advise team two to continue on with there work. I fulling anticipated to view a police officer as I turned to look at the source.

Quite relieved it was in fact a grounds keeper from the city. He was wearing a set of green overalls that had several patches on them, a city baseball cap, and big black work boots. As he stepped closer to me he put his radio in his right shirt pocket.

"Well....well....who do we have here" he asked as we made eye contact. I stumbled a little as I tried to excuse myself in my best female voice. I apologized for being in the park as another flash of lightning lit up the night sky. "Not so fast Mister....I mean...Mam" he said "Don't you want to party?" he asked as he stepped his black boot between my high heeled silver stiletto boots. I smiled as I thought to myself that maybe I can get a quickie with this guy done before the rain started.

Without words I turned around and knelt on the bench facing the back. He groped me all over as he ran his hands over my nylon covered legs and flicked my nipple clamps. My cock began to tent the weak pink pantyhose as it slide into the space between two of the slates comprising the back of the bench.

As I look back I see him rolling an entire tube of Chapstick out of its holder. He smeared the short candle stick worth of grease into and around my boy pussy. I moaned as he inserted a greased finger then another as he worked me over. Streams of precum started oozing from my nylon covered dick while he shoved them deeper and deeper.

When he withdrew them I shivered at the exciting thought of what to come. With both hands on my pantyhose covered hips he did not disappoint as he slowly sank what felt to be a good eight to ten inch of cock into my greased ass. With lightning and now thunder crashing above he continued to pound me into the bench. My own cock pumped into the pink pantyhose poking through the back of the bench.

As the light rain started to fall I felt him push several squirts of semen deep into me. I love the feel of cum being pushed past my prostate as more continued to fill my bowels. I remember thinking how wonderful that was and if i hurried I could make it home to jerk off before the storm really started.

When he withdrew from me I felt the rain getting harder. I went to turn around and dismount the bench when I felt what I thought was his hands grab ahold of my hips again. I turned to ask if we were going for round two when I was surprised to see a different face looking back at me. As my second cock was easily sliding deep into me I noticed two others standing by the first guy.

It was raining pretty good now as my make-up ran from my face and the combination of cum mixed with rain created a sloppy slapping sound between the thunder rumbles. As his orgasm approached he withdrew from me and sprayed his load all over the crack of my ass.

Quickly the third dick gathered the cum from between my ass cheeks and pushed it into me. By then I was continuously dumping copious amounts of semen into my nylons. When he finished the storm was really bearing down.

Sheets of rain poured down as the last guy buried his much thicker cock into me. He enjoyed the storm as he purposely withdrew completely, he let the rain run between my ass cheeks and funnel into my open hole, then re insert his thick prick over and over again. I've never felt so full as multiple loads of semen and rain water expanded my innards like a water balloon.

The thunder subsided and the rain started to let up as guy number four pulsed the last of his load into me. The guys exchanged high fives as I turned around, got off my sore knees, and sat on the bench. My sheer outfit was drenched, make-up ran down my face, and my boots flooded with water as I relished the evenings event.

As the guys were leaving the first guy said to me if I want team two to respond to the statue area just whistle and he will send them over. As I sat there with cum water running down my legs I realized my phone was still on the statue and recording. I smile as I grabbed my phone and contemplated going home or letting out a loud whistle.

Writers note: I "LOVE" to read your comments. Especially if your wearing pantyhose and came during the read!! THANK YOU!!

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers