In the Shower

Story Info
In the shower with Becky.
1k words
3.58
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YGTK
YGTK
3 Followers

"Now you will go to the shower, take off your clothes and lie there on your back!"

Of course, the shower stall wasn't large enough. The best option was to lie there diagonally, upper body with buttocks inside and everything below outside. Surely, Becky will let me know if she meant it any other way and I could already hear her mocking voice in my head.

It didn't take long for her to follow. And -- without even a glance at me she started to undress. Shoes and socks first. Nice, she is barefoot. Shirt. What more could you want than to see Becky in her bra? Unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans made me think that there had to be something really different to happen. While she used to keep me naked in her presence, she usually kept her own trousers on.

However, there wasn't much time to stare at her in her underwear. After her trousers were folded and put aside, her hands reached for the bra hook. Everything happened as I wasn't there at all; Becky acted just like a woman undressing as if she were alone, as if she was getting ready for shower.

Except that I was lying there and watching my domina undressing.

Next were the panties that came off. Looking at her body made me want to touch her, to feel her skin, to hold myself against her. I knew how her bare feet felt like against my hands, lips and dick. And her hands -- these had touched, caressed, slapped, pinched, and tickled me a lot. Now, however, there were breasts and pussy at my sight.

"Like it, huh?" The question wasn't so much a question as it was an insolent statement said while she stepped forward.

And that was all about the eye contact, or any attention, really. She pushed my hands aside with her feet so she'd have some room. Standing there over me, she just took the shower handle and turned the water on.

Becky had no intention to torture me with cold water or do some watersports as I had suspected for a brief moment. No, she just washed herself paying no attention to me, even when she stumbled on my body a few times while moving around as there wasn't obviously too much space.

There was nothing else to do than just to stare upwards. Although great was the wish to reach up my hands and place them around her legs or thighs, it was obviously forbidden. Slight hope that she would make me wash her feet vanished when she did it herself; resting them on me while doing it, at least. There was really nothing else to with my hands than to let them lie whereever they were pushed.

Touching my own dick, was that forbidden too? In general she did ignore me, therefore I could pleasure myself as I wished? No, it would be better to avoid it. I wouldn't be bothered with reminders coming up now and then in the future that I had been masturbating while looking at a girl washing herself. Sometimes she mocks me how hard had my dick was when she first made me to suck her toes and how eagerly I had done it. Her 'verbal skills' were a part of our relationship anyway. But part of it was also submitting to her and not doing what she wouldn't allow at any given moment.

Had the stall been larger, would her feet have found their way on top of my face or had she stepped accidentally on my groin as it happened now? Maybe, but luckily the stall was as tiny as it was.

The stream of water hit my face a few times, but it was mostly straight from the showerhead and unintentional. Most of the soapy water from her body was caught by my chest and stomach.

That seemed to be all. Becky turned the water off and reached for the towel. Although watching her drying herself was enjoyable, it was most likely the end of the fun -- whether she will dress herself or leave with the towel around her. However, it wasn't the end.

Becky stepped out of the stall and put her towel away. Standing naked on the bathroom floor between my legs and now looking down on me, she pushed my knees wider apart with her own feet. Her toes were caressing my inner thighs and behind my balls. They slipped over my balls and dick before she placed her sole on it pressing it against my stomach. She looked down on me while pushing her foot a few times lightly down and moving it back and forth. Then she stopped.

"Well, what are you waiting for, go on!" She obviously wanted me to start fucking her sole, so I started moving my hips. Although now and then she pushed either her toes or heels downwards, she never followed my rhythm which means I was just pleasuring myself against her foot, humping her sole. Her face was motionless and she still had the same demanding look.

I hoped that she wouldn't take her foot off before I cum. I also hoped that she wouldn't ruin it for me.

And none of those. Soon I was cumming and kept on fucking her sole until the very end. Only then, after I had stopped moving, she turned the shower briefly on again and let the water wash away the cum from her toes which wasn't much -- most of it had landed on my stomach.

It was time for her to get dressed again and as before, she acted just like she had been showering alone. Bra and panties, shirt and trousers. A few adjustments in front of the mirror and after putting on her shoes, off she went. The socks, those were left as they were. However, I didn't care of smelling them or putting my dick inside. At least not now -- I had had a wonderful orgasm already.

I didn't want to raise from the wet shower stall, didn't care of cleaning myself up, but sooner or later I had to.

YGTK
YGTK
3 Followers