In the Still of the Night

Story Info
A woman is woken up by her needy husband.
1.4k words
4.48
10.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

Amy woke up, her eyes fluttering open.

The blanket was tugged off her, exposing her figure to the cool of the room, the ceiling fan rotating steadily. She peeked over her shoulder, catching sight of a familiar silhouette through the shadows.

"Welcome home. How was the night out with the guys?"

"Sorry to wake you," Alex murmured, nuzzling up behind her, his hand settling on her hip.

"Nah, it's okay..."

"Just needed to see you."

She laughed lightly, nuzzling back at him.

"You see me every day..."

"I just needed to see you. Before..."

"Before what?" she asked blearily.

His mouth landed on her neck, and she purred, her question forgotten at that exquisite sensation. She tilted her head to the side, shivering as he sucked. The bulge of his cock pressed against her thigh, her desire rising quickly even through the lingering haze of sleep. She reached back between them and tugged her panties to the side.

"Go for it, babe..."

Deft fingers immediately stroked over her slit, drawing a low moan from her. His other hand slid up her loose tank top, finding her bare breasts, caressing over their soft swells. She squirmed, her juices starting to flow.

"I love you so much," he murmured in between affectionate bites at her neck.

"Mm, you get so lovey-dovey when you're drunk," she drawled, laughing lightly again.

"It's not that..."

"What is it?" she asked idly.

"I just needed to see you..."

She purred, shivering again, his hands stroking at her sex and kneading at her breasts.

"Seems like you needed to do more than that..."

He did not answer verbally, only claiming a firmer mouthful of her neck.

The fingers at her sex worked with a calm, practiced ease, bringing out more juices. She purred again, luxuriating in his embrace.

The bed shifted to his careful movements, and then she felt the hard warmth of his cock on her thigh, bare skin on bare skin, sending another shiver over her. His other hand kept up the attention at her breasts, two fingers trapping a nipple between them, the sensitive bud stiff and sharp. She eagerly nudged her hips back at him.

That eagerness was swiftly soothed. His cock dipped between her thighs, finding her slit, slipping through into her slick, silken channel.

She moaned, the sound ringing out loud in the quiet room. He matched it with a sigh of satisfaction, pushing deeper. His mouth left her neck, nipping over her chin. Hers met it for a kiss.

His cock eased to the base inside her, her right leg moving to make a bit more room. He reached up with his free hand to stroke over her hair, adding another delightful sensation into the mix. His hand at her breasts switched between them, teasing at the other nipple, rubbing gently. She moaned again, the sound muffled by their kiss.

The heat of arousal across her figure was cooled by the ceiling fan, a slight sweat nevertheless beading on her body. The pleasure rose, his cock moving intently, throbbing inside her, thoroughly enjoying the sleek embrace of her sex. She arched her back, pressing her breasts into his hand, his fingers switching between her nipples, tweaking, caressing, circling. His hips rocked steadily.

His mouth slid off hers, back to her neck, kissing there.

"I love you so much, Amy..."

"Love you too, babe..."

"I can't believe I got to be your husband..."

She laughed, squirming from the delightful sensations.

"You're just lucky."

"Very lucky to have found you."

Her laugh turned into a purr.

"Such a big softie...well...maybe not so soft right now..."

Her idle joke went unacknowledged, his focus on funneling more pleasure into her body. She purred again, this time from that building pleasure.

And then his hand slid from her breasts. Her slight disappointment was mitigated by the path his hand took over her belly, stealing into her panties to her sex.

A finger found her clit.

She moaned, bucking her hips at the sudden thrill shooting over her. That finger rubbed insistently, sending her pleasure higher. Another moan followed, her channel clutching around his cock, sending more juices over and around it.

His hips began to work a bit harder. She reached back, grabbing a firm hold of his shirt, using it as leverage to bring her hips against him in turn. Their bodies writhed together in the dark and quiet room, the only noises her breathless moans and his ragged sighs. Those noises mingled, provoked by each other in a vicious cycle of desirous affection, creating a sultry soundtrack.

The finger at her clit rubbed and teased relentlessly, pushing her pleasure higher still, a climax appearing in the offing. The incessant twitching of her channel made his cock throb just as incessantly.

That climax came closer, her moans rising in volume. Alex sucked at her neck, his lips locked around a mouthful of flesh, wet and warm. Her hands tugged mindlessly, one at his shirt, the other at the bedsheets.

Ecstasy struck. She cried out, trembling in his arms, luxuriating in that intimacy.

The finger at her clit sent her into another round of ecstasy. Her bucking brought her back against him. That finger moved then, his hand leaving her panties so his arm could wrap around her stomach, bringing her even tighter into his arms.

"I wanted this to last longer," he groaned. "But I can't hold out...you feel so good..."

"So don't hold out...come on, babe..."

He groaned again, this time wordlessly.

His cock squished to the base inside her, and his hips stopped, keeping it buried in her clutching sex. A stronger throb ran along the length.

She purred as the spurts fired out. The slick heat sent shivers over her. His groan was loud in her ears, the sheer ecstasy there drawing another purr from her. The spurts continued, dappling her channel, coating it with a fresh potency. More strong throbs added to her delight.

His mouth came off her neck, and hers met it again, the passion in their kiss inflamed from their shared ecstasy. As that ecstasy melted into afterglow, the passion cooled, their mouths moving languidly, tenderly, softly.

Neither of them stirred for a little while, enjoying the simple sensation of such closeness, her body easily fitting against his, their figures curled together.

And then he eased himself away from her, his cock leaving her channel, his mouth coming reluctantly off hers. She cooed, nuzzling back against him.

"I love you so much," he murmured.

"I love you too..."

"And I'll always love you..."

"Mm, damn right..."

She laughed lightly, but he just slipped off the bed. A peek over her shoulder showed that familiar silhouette leaving the room.

"Are you going to pee? Don't take long, I have to go too."

She slumped back onto the bed, sighing from the lingering satisfaction, a hand running over her belly. Along with that satisfaction came the beckoning embrace of sleep. She yawned, stretching lithely out over the cool bedsheets, doing her best to stave that embrace off so she could fall asleep in her husband's arms.

Her phone rang from the bedside table, cutting through the quiet of the room.

She reached over and picked it up.

"Babe, why is Dan calling me?!" she shouted towards the hallway. "Did you leave him at the bar or something?"

No answer came, the rest of the apartment quiet as well.

She pressed the answer button and brought the phone to her ear.

"Hey Dan, what's up?"

A soft sob answered her.

"Amy...I'm...I'm so sorry..."

Another sob followed.

"Dan, what's wrong?"

"I...he...he wasn't looking..."

The words broke off into hitched weeping.

"Dan, what is it?"

"He wasn't looking...the driver wasn't either...Amy, I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry..."

She frowned, more weeping following.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"It's Alex...he went into the street...but the driver...oh god, I'm so sorry!"

"What driver? You're not making sense!"

"He's gone, Amy, he's gone!"

"Who's gone? I don't know what you're talking about!"

"It's Alex...he's gone...he's gone...I'm so sorry..."

She glanced quickly up towards the hallway.

"No, he's not, he's with me. We just..."

The hand still at her belly dipped down to her sex, finding it slick, but only with her wetness.

"We just..."

The words trailed off as she glanced towards the hallway, the rest of the apartment dark and quiet.

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't...he's gone...I was holding him...and then...oh god, I'm so sorry!"

She flung herself from the bed, racing out towards the bathroom.

"Alex!" she shouted, shoving the door open.

The bathroom was just as dark and quiet as the rest of the apartment.

A numbing horror rose in the pit of her stomach.

"Alex!" she shouted again, running out into the living room, finding the same shadows and stillness.

"I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry..."

The words trailed off again into hitched weeping.

She sank to her knees.

"No, we were...he was just here...he was just here..."


majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers