In the Swing of Things Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim smiled down at her, and with a slight twist of his wrist he did as she asked. I managed to twist myself just enough to see. From where I was looking, Evelyn's pussy sported a small patch of trimmed pubic hair. Tim was three fingers deep, and his thumb rubbed up against her clit.

I absolutely could not believe this was happening. I didn't know how it happened, but this was easily the hottest thing that ever happened to me. I fell back into it, losing myself again in the feeling of Evelyn's mouth. My hips bucked against the mattress, moving in time with her. I heard Tim chuckle to himself.

"I think he's getting close," he said.

"I hope so," Evelyn said. "I can't wait to taste his cum."

"I am getting close," I said. I put hands on Evelyn's head, my fingers entwined in her hair. She moaned again, much more eagerly this time, and increased the ferocity of her blowjob.

"I think you're getting close, too, love," Tim said.

"Yes," she said. "Yes, please! Don't stop, baby!"

"Do you want to cum with him?"

"Yes, I do!"

"Let me know, Alex," Tim said. "I'm holding her off. She's waiting for you."

"Now!" I said, feeling my balls tighten and my cock stretch to the limit. "I'm cumming!"

Tim made a motion with his arm, and right at that moment my orgasm hit. As I shot my load into Evelyn's mouth, she moaned even louder as her own orgasm struck. Tim never stopped moving, and Evelyn practically screamed in pleasure. She never let me slip out of her mouth, though, and caught every single drop of cum I had to give her.

"Fuck! Jesus, fuck!" It seemed the most reasonable thing to say. When I was finally done, Evelyn came up for air.

"God damn it!" she said.

"How did it taste?" Tim said, leaning over his wife again. He practically purred the words at her. She smiled like a kid in a candy store.

"Delicious," she said. "It was every bit as sweet as I hoped it would be."

"I'm glad you liked it, baby." Then he turned to me. "I hope you did, too."

"Only a lot," I managed. "I don't think I can feel my legs."

"I do good work," Evelyn bragged.

"Damn right, you do," Tim agreed. He pulled her into a passionate kiss.

I continued to lay there as Evelyn stood up and readjusted her dress. She pulled her panties up, kissed her husband again, then leaned in and gave me a playful kiss on the cheek.

"See you boys back downstairs," she said. She scampered back out into the hallway.

Tim looked down at me. I looked back to see him smiling wide, and chuckling slightly.

"That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Yeah," I said. I was still in shock. I couldn't believe that happened.

"Well, pull yourself together and come back down. The party isn't over yet."

He playfully slapped my knee as he passed, and followed Evelyn back to the other guests.

I just lay still for several minutes, my flaccid cock hanging out for the world to see, struggling to get a handle on the moment. As amazing as that whole experience had been, I could not believe it happened. It obviously had. I knew I didn't imagine it. Still, it was a lot to take in.

Eventually, I managed to pull myself together enough to zip up my pants and get back to the party. I saw Tim and Evelyn back by the bar, laughing with some of their other friends. To look at them, you never would have guessed what we had just done.

Little did I know, they were just getting started with me.

12