In the Swing of Things Pt. 02

Story Info
Things heat up, and go in an unexpected direction...
3.7k words
4.34
5.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In The Swing of Things

Part 2

After the New Years party, I was concerned about how my friendship with Tim and Evelyn would change. Once the alcohol had worn off, and reality began to set in, I worried that things between us all would be strained and awkward. How would I face them in the morning? Would they regret what we had done?

It turned out that I had nothing to worry about. When I woke up on their couch the next day, they greeted me warmly and offered me coffee. Several of the other guests had also crashed there that night, and Tim made everyone breakfast. Throughout the meal, they both kept casting me little glances that let me know everything was going to be okay.

And it really was. They continued to invite me along for gatherings, and we were able to hang out like nothing had happened. We were almost always around other people, though, so we never really got much of a chance to discuss the events of that night. I really wanted to, though, and get a better idea of how they actually felt about it. Everything seemed to be okay, but I wanted to be certain.

I finally got the chance to talk to Evelyn about it. We had gathered at the bar with the usual crowd. At one point, Tim got up to join some of our friends in a game of pool, leaving Evelyn alone at the table with me.

"Hey," I said, trying to get a conversation going.

"Hey, yourself," she said, sipping at her drink. She looked at me over the rim of her glasses, her green eyes boring into me. She looked amazing, and the way she looked at me made me feel like I didn't have to hold back what I wanted to say.

"Do you mind if I talk to you about something?" I asked. "It's kind of been on my mind for a while."

"Of course," she said. "You can talk to me about anything."

"Good. So, about what happened on New Year's..."

"I had a feeling that's what this was about," she said, smiling. Even though she had sensed it coming, she didn't seem uncomfortable with the topic. She didn't seem to think I was, either. "Are you okay with what happened?"

"Me?" I said, mildly taken aback by the question. I didn't think she had been worried about my opinion. Neither of them had broached the subject until now, so it never occurred to me they had even considered my feelings about it. "I'm fine, I guess. Just a little confused, I think."

"About what? It all seemed pretty straightforward to me."

"I mean to say...are we really okay? Neither of you have said anything about it, and we still hang out just fine. I guess I was worried that it might cause a problem between you two, and I would honestly hate that. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it. But the last thing I would want is for that to be an issue."

Evelyn actually threw her head back and laughed.

"You are so sweet," she said. "I appreciate that you're worried, but I promise that we're fine. We've actually done that sort of thing before."

"You have?!"

"Yes. We don't usually say much about it, but Tim and I are swingers, Alex. Sometimes we like to get a little frisky with other people."

"Oh." I honestly had no idea what else to say. I didn't expect that at all. Still, I was glad to know that there definitely was no issue because of what we did. And I also wanted to know more. "So, how does that work, exactly?"

"Well, when we find somebody that we like, we make it a point to get to know them. If we feel they'd be into it, we invite them to join us for a little fun."

"Not that I imagine anyone would, but has anyone ever turned you guys down?"

"A few, but not many," Evelyn said. "We usually pick very carefully, so we know the subject is safe to bring up. We don't get rejected often."

"Did you guys plan all that ahead of time?"

"Yes and no," Evelyn smiled. "We had our eye on you already, but we hadn't planned on anything happening that night. That was purely by chance. But when you made that claim about your size, I ran straight to Tim and told him about it. He flat out told me to bring you upstairs and find out. We were actually going to bring it up with you later, and a little less...well, we were going to talk to you about it before we actually did anything. I kind of got caught up in the moment, though, and just went with it."

"And Tim was really okay with that?"

"Absolutely." Evelyn placed a reassuring hand on my arm and leaned in closer. "We've talked about it since, even to get each other riled up before having sex."

"You guys talk about me to turn each other on?"

"We really do." Now she leaned in even closer and whispered right in my ear. "One time, I described the feeling of blowing you in full detail while he jerked off to it." She pulled back and gave me an incredibly sultry look over her glasses.

I swallowed hard, and adjusted my position in my chair. I had gotten absolutely rock hard hearing about all that. Even the idea of Tim jerking off to images of his wife sucking my cock was getting me turned on. I don't know what it was about that that had such an effect on me, but it did.

"Well," I managed to say, "I'm definitely glad we're all cool then." I took a nervous sip from my drink.

"You can ask the other question," Evelyn said.

"What question?"

"The question I know you want to ask, but you're nervous to mention."

"Which is?"

"You want to know if anything is ever going to happen again, and if it's ever going to go further."

I paused and just stared at her, my gaze locked on her eyes as she looked back at me. She wore a little knowing smirk, because she was absolutely right and she knew it. That was exactly what I had been thinking. She was just the one to say it out loud.

"Well," I said. "Is it?"

"Do you want it to?"

"That's kind of a silly question," I said, finding a little boldness. "I enjoyed it well enough the first time."

"That doesn't mean you enjoyed it enough to want more," Evelyn said.

"Well, I did," I assured her.

"And, should there be another occasion, you're okay with Tim joining us?"

"Sure," I said, casually. I meant it, too. It was something I hadn't truly considered ever coming up before, but now that it had I found myself feeling totally cool with it. I was even turned on by the idea.

"Are you sure?" Evelyn asked, very seriously now. "Because there have been times we've brought this up with people before, and it was a total deal breaker. A lot of guys aren't into that, and really just want to fool around with me."

"Well, I'm not one of those guys," I said. This made Evelyn very happy.

"That's great to hear," she said, beaming.

"So, when is it going to happen?" I asked.

"I don't know," Evelyn said. "We'll just have to wait for an opportunity, I guess."

Unfortunately, it was a while before another opportunity presented itself. We still hung out a lot over the coming months. Evelyn talked to Tim later, and let him know that I was on board for everything. And, now that the full situation was out in the open, our interactions became quite a bit more flirtatious. They would both make little innuendos here and there in my direction, and pretty soon I started firing back as good as I got.

There was one time we were out at the bar, and had stepped outside for a smoke break. There were a couple other people with us, so it was a decent group standing out on the curb. Evelyn had been in the bathroom, so she joined us once we had all already lit up.

"For a second I thought you all had left without me," she said.

"Nope," I said. "Everyone out here is just smoking."

"I'm not smoking," she said.

"Yes, you are."

I didn't even think about it, but the words flew out of me in the perfect response. She looked about to say something, then realized what I had said and just blushed instead. Tim playfully punched me on the arm.

"Nice one," he said.

Despite all our playful banter and teasing, nothing actually happened until that summer. The school term had just ended, and Tim and Evelyn were celebrating with a barbecue and pool party. I was invited, of course.

When I showed up, I just walked around their house and let myself into the backyard. There were already a lot of people there, and they had gathered around the outdoor bar to chat. I saw Tim working the grill, and he waved as I approached. This got Evelyn's attention and she ran to greet me.

What a sight that was! She had already been in the pool, and climbed out when she saw me. She was wearing a tight, two-piece swimsuit, which barely covered her. It looked like her breasts would pop free at any second, and the thin strip of fabric between her legs left very little to the imagination. She pulled me into a tight hug, and I immediately started to get hard.

"Well," she said. "I can tell you're happy to see me."

"Couldn't exactly help it," I said, though I wasn't apologetic at all. "You didn't really expect me to see you like this and have no reaction at all, did you?"

"I was actually counting on it," she teased.

"Then I'm very glad I didn't disappoint you."

As I made my way over to join the crowd by the grill, Evelyn gave my ass a squeeze.

"Don't start things you don't intend to finish," I said over my shoulder.

"If I have my way," she fired back, "we will take our sweet time getting to finish."

She went back to the pool, while I greeted Tim. I watched Evelyn slowly dip herself back into the water. I must have been looking at her pretty hungrily because Tim totally called me on it.

"Burgers are down here, buddy," he said, playfully. "That's a snack for later."

When lunch was finally served, Evelyn got out of the pool again to join us. A lot of the other guests were also in the pool with her, and few had just been sunbathing in lawn chairs nearby. A few of us, myself included, hadn't changed into our swimsuits yet. We finished up eating, and I helped Tim clean everything up.

"You boys better get changed and join us," Evelyn said. "The party will be over before you even get in the water."

"We'll be there in a bit, love," Tim said.

"Where should I change?" I asked.

"You can use the master bathroom upstairs," Tim said.

I grabbed my gear and headed up there, closing the door behind me. The master bathroom was pretty big, with plenty of room to move around in to change. A large window overlooking the backyard let in a good amount of light and made the space seem even larger. As I started to undress, I took a peek out the window and watched Evelyn lounging in a chair next to the pool. Seeing her laid out like that, her almost completely exposed form just soaking up the sun, started to give me an instant hard on.

I was so distracted by her that I didn't hear the bathroom door open.

"Whoa," Tim said, stepping into the room. "Looks like there's a bit of a party going on just in here."

For a split second I was a little embarrassed, but it faded quickly. I knew he was cool with me ogling his wife, so I couldn't really feel ashamed.

"You don't mind, do you?" Tim asked. "Someone else is changing in the bedroom."

"I guess not," I said. Tim nodded and closed the door.

I was surprised at how it didn't feel awkward at all. I didn't think much of it, and turned back to my gym bag to pull out my swim trunks. When I turned back around, Tim had taken off his shirt. I was right about his build; well muscled, but not super jacked. He clearly worked out regularly. I only looked for a second, then looked away to start putting on my trunks. When I looked back, though, Tim was looking right at me.

"Sorry," he said.

"For what?"

"Staring. I couldn't really help it. Evelyn talks a lot about your cock, and I didn't exactly get a good look at it that night. But there it is, and I have to say, I am impressed."

I didn't know what to say to that. It was still a compliment, but I had never had another man compliment my dick before. I always thought that sort of thing would be weird, but it actually wasn't. In fact, my cock got a little harder in response, clearly appreciating the attention. I hadn't expected that, either.

"Uh...thanks," I said, and pulled my swim trunks all the way on.

"When Evelyn told you we were swingers," Tim said, "did she say that we always play together?"

"Yeah, she mentioned it," I said. "I told her that was cool with me."

"Did she tell you exactly how we play together?"

"I'm not sure what you mean."

Tim didn't say anything right away, but took a step closer.

"Whoever we invite to join us," he said, "usually gets to play with both of us."

"I already said I was cool with that."

"That's not what I mean, though," Tim said, taking another step toward me. My heart started to beat a little bit faster, and I thought I guessed what he meant.

There was another bit of silence before he spoke again.

"Have you ever been with a man before?"

"No."

"Have you ever been curious about it?"

Now I paused to think. I suppose, at some point or another, every man wonders whether or not he might be gay. Some dismiss it quickly, but others need to think about it a bit more. I had that thought once or twice, but I always pushed it aside and assumed I was totally straight. Now, however, I was beginning to question again.

Tim was a handsome man, and seeing him with his shirt off reaffirmed that. The attention he had just given to my cock definitely had an effect, and hearing him talk the way he was just built it up more. I was hard as a rock, and visibly showing through my swim trunks. There was no way I could have hidden my erection, but I didn't even try.

"Yes, I have," I admitted. I was shocked at how comfortable I felt saying that out loud. Honestly, I don't think I could have admitted that to anyone else. Tim always felt safe to talk to, though, and I somehow just knew he wouldn't judge me. I was right, because he just smiled in response. I let my eyes wander over him, taking in his toned chest and stomach, and noticing now the visible erection of his own.

"Like what you see?" he asked.

"Actually," I said, "I kinda do."

Tim smiled, and reached under the waistband of his shorts. He slid them off, revealing his own rock hard cock. It was about the same size as mine. My heart started pounding again, and I couldn't take my eyes off it. Tim started walking toward me again, and I never took my eyes off his cock. He took it in one hand as he moved closer, and slowly started to stroke it.

"Can I see yours?" he asked. "Like I said, I didn't get a good look last time."

"Uh...yeah," I said, but I made no move to take off my own shorts. I was both nervous and excited, and I couldn't tell which was more powerful at the moment.

"Do you need a little help?"

Tim didn't wait for me to respond, but dropped to his knees in front of me and reached out to grab the waistband of my trunks. He locked eyes with me, and slowly slid them off, letting my cock spring free. I was even harder now than I was when Evelyn first had me.

"Wow," Tim said. "It really is just like Evelyn described it."

"Thanks," I said, though it seemed a weird thing to say. Tim looked back up at me.

"Do you mind if I..."

Again, he didn't wait for me to respond, but reached out and took me in his hand. Ever so slowly, he started to stroke me. With each stroke, he let his thumb play gently across the underside of my head. Before I knew it, I leaned my head back, eyes closed and just enjoyed it. It actually felt incredible, and soon I was moaning softly with pleasure.

"Fuck," I whispered.

"Is it good?"

"Yes."

"You've really never done this before?"

"I really haven't."

He stroked me a few more times, letting his free hand wander up my legs, across my hips, and up to my stomach.

"Do you mind if I do more?"

"No."

"Do you want me to do more?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"God, yes!"

Tim needed no more encouragement. I felt his hand let go of my cock, and the next thing I knew it was replaced with a new sensation. I looked down, and Tim had taken my head in his mouth. He was rolling his tongue on it the same way Evelyn had, moaning a little while he did so. A few seconds later, he started sucking my dick in earnest, moving slowly up and down my shaft.

I was amazed at how good it felt. I never thought I'd be experiencing something like this, let alone enjoying it so much. Tim clearly knew what he was doing, though. I leaned back against the wall, lost in this new feeling of ecstasy. I moaned right along with him, keeping one hand on the wall to steady myself and the other moved to run my fingers through his hair.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

"Amazing," I said. "Don't stop."

He was quick to oblige, taking me back into his mouth and sucking me faster now. I started to move my hips in time with him, moaning louder through gritted teeth. I looked down and saw him stroking himself while he sucked me, and that turned me on even more.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" he asked.

"Fuck yes! I'm already getting close."

That was all he needed, and Tim used his other hand to stroke me while he sucked me off. I had both hands in his hair now, practically holding on for dear life. It felt so good, I couldn't hold back any more.

"Fuck, Tim! I'm gonna cum! Fuck! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Yes! Cum for me!" he said. He took me out of his mouth, stroking me even faster, and aimed my cock. I actually had to bite my lip to keep quiet as I came, shooting it all over Tim's chest. He moaned in pleasure, too, clearly enjoying the feeling of being sprayed with my cum.

"Holy shit," I managed. Tim stood up, grabbed a towel, and started wiping himself clean.

"Wow," he said. "That was a lot."

"Well," I said, breathlessly, "it's been a while."

"Are you okay?"

"Very much so."

"I mean are you okay with what just happened? You said you've never experienced that before, and you did seem to enjoy it. I just want to make sure I didn't cross a line and push into something you really didn't want."

I was actually really touched by his concern. It was definitely new territory for me, but I didn't mind at all. I had really enjoyed it, and I didn't want him to feel badly about it.

"I'm good," I told him. "Really. If I didn't really want to do that, I wouldn't have. I could have stopped you if I wanted to."

"That's true," Tim said. "And if you had said so, I would have. Evelyn and I want to have fun with you, but we don't want you to be uncomfortable. Neither of us would ever push you into something you didn't want."

"That's good to know," I said. "Seriously, though, that was really fucking good. I never expected...I mean...I never really thought..."

"I'm glad," Tim said. "Would you be okay with doing more? Like, if I wanted to do that again..."

"Absolutely," I said. I was actually surprised by how okay with it I was. Any previous curiosity I had was satisfied, and I was definitely into it. "Just...being so new to it and all...and you've clearly done this before..."

"I'll be gentle with you," Tim said. "I promise. We'll take it slow, and experiment as much or as little as you want. Okay?"

"Okay."

"We better actually change and get down to the pool," he said. "Evelyn will start to wonder what we're up to."

"She'll be cool with this, too, right?"

"Oh, she certainly will," Tim said, pulling his swimsuit on. "I'll tell her as soon as we get down there. I guarantee she'll want to hear all about it."

Tim was not wrong. We joined the others by the pool, and he went straight over to sit next to her. I saw him whisper in her ear, and I could tell by her expression he was telling her everything. Her jaw dropped and her eyes got wide. Then she looked over at me, and smiled wider than I had ever seen her smile before. Tim looked over and smiled at me, too. And I could tell we were all going to have a lot of fun together.