In The Thick of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane knew she had no choice but to say what he wanted to hear. "Yes, pathetic," she agreed. She looked over to her husband, who had recoiled at her words as if a shotgun slug had just been fired into his chest.

"And what do you want?" Terrace asked as he unzipped his trousers, pulled out his cock and climbed onto the bed.

"I want to be fucked!" Diane responded as she lay on her back, waiting to be penetrated by the man kneeling between her thighs, "fucked by a real man, who knows how to please me!"

Terrence growled approvingly, pressing his swollen cock against her opening, looking over at Stephen as he slid inside her. "Look at me! Look at me!" he ordered.

Stephen obliged, watching with intense shame as the posh prick he had spent years hating slid his posh prick deep inside his wife, the love of his life, and the future mother of his children. As if having to watch this didn't hurt enough, Diane's back arched as he bottomed out inside her, letting out a deep, satisfied moan.

Terrence pulled her body towards the edge of the bed and turned her to face Stephen so that he could see every single stroke. So he could see his cock sliding inside her soaked pussy, her breasts bouncing and her face contorted in pleasure as he looked over his shoulder at his rival and smiled at him. "Enjoy the show, old chap, maybe you'll learn something!" He quipped as he started fucking Diane with slow, deep, deliberate strokes.

Diane couldn't deny it, Terrence was thicker than her husband and the sensation of being stretched like this was intoxicating. She did her best to fight the feelings of pleasure surging through her body, but she could only resist for so long. As he slowly penetrated her over and over, she felt herself getting wetter and wetter, her body accepting another man's cock as her moans got progressively louder and more frequent. She didn't blame Stephen for not having made love to her lately - they were both incredibly busy, she hadn't even had time to masturbate - but she had to admit, deep down, she really needed this.

As Terrence increased the speed of his strokes, he looked over at Stephen, who was slumped in the chair, looking totally defeated. But there was no hiding the tent that was pitching in his trousers as he watched.

"Looks like you're enjoying the show, Stephen! Maybe you can get it up after all!" He laughed heartily as he pulled Diane's legs over his shoulders so he could get deeper inside her with each thrust, hitting her g-spot and really making her whine. "You want to see your wife cum on my cock, Stephen? Is that what would get you off, you pathetic little cuck?"

"Fuck you," Stephen replied weakly, but it was so quiet it couldn't even be heard over Diane's moaning and groaning.

Terrence refocused his attention on Diane, sliding in and out of her hungry snatch as fast as he could, savoring her walls gripping him, as if not wanting to let him go. "Cum for me, Diane!" he instructed, eliciting an erotic low whine from her as her body twitched and spasmed. She wanted to believe her body had betrayed her, but she wanted this too and enjoyed every second as she came harder than she had in months. When she finally opened her eyes, she looked over at Stephen. His eyes met hers, shame and disgust written over his face. At first she thought it was because of her, but as she looked down at his crotch, she noticed a huge wet patch. He had cum watching her getting fucked by another man and she bit her lip erotically. Fuck, why was that such a turn on?

Terrence was still filling her up relentlessly as she came down from her orgasm, the sensitivity causing her to twitch and moan beneath him. He turned his attention back to Stephen, determined to deliver the final blow. "Time for me to cum inside your wife, Prime Minister!" He slowed down his strokes, wanting to delay his climax a little longer. "Imagine if I got her pregnant? Then she'd have to carry my child and you'd have to raise the little bastard as your own! I bet you'd love that wouldn't you, you weak, pathetic man?" He laughed shakily as he neared the edge. "I bet you fire blanks anyway!"

Stephen couldn't look anymore, slumped in his chair, ears filled with the moans of his wife, brain corrupted by his rival's vitriolic words. He covered his face with his hands, just praying for this to end.

And end it did. Terrence threw his head back, clamping his eyes shut as his dick swelled and exploded inside Diane, firing shot after shot of fertile seed deep inside her. Her moans got louder as she felt another man unload inside her. She grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples and forcing out another orgasm. The two held each other close as they came, kissing softly as they came down from their highs. They both opened their eyes, staring intently at each other as they breathed deeply.

"Thank you," Diane whispered softly, quietly enough that Stephen wouldn't hear. Terrence smiled widely. He had won.

He got up, pulling on his trousers and heading out of the door, not even speaking a word as he left, leaving the couple alone in the room.

After taking a few moments to bask in the post-orgasmic pleasure, Diane rushed over to Stephen, taking his head in her hands and gently whispering to him, trying to reassure him as tears ran down his cheeks. Stephen finally pulled his hands away from his face, but he couldn't even look at her. She tried to kiss him, but he turned his face away.

"I think you should get a shower." he said numbly, still unable to process what had just happened.

"Ok," Diane responded weakly. "I love you Stephen!" She added as she stepped into the Bathroom.

He sat there, head still reeling at what had just transpired. She had cum. He had cum. Terrence had won. But at least his secret was safe. Neither Diane nor the public would ever find out about his indiscretion and he would continue as Prime Minister. They would probably need therapy, but he had made it out of this situation, and that was the most important thing.

Suddenly Diane came storming out of the bathroom, phone in her hand and rage burning in her eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" she shouted as she threw her phone at him. Stephen looked at the screen. It was the front page of the Guardians website. The headline read "Prime Minister picture leak - Affair with Assistant," and sure enough, there it was, the picture of him and Rosie kissing outside this very same hotel. Terrence had leaked the pictures anyway.

"Fuck," he whispered to himself. After much screaming and tears, Diane left, for good. He was left alone, without his wife, in the very room that had led to this moment, his reputation and career ruined. His life was over. And it was all his fault.

12