In the Woods Pt. 02

Story Info
Kassidy begins to enjoy a new life.
3.5k words
4.58
14.4k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Again, all characters over 18*

It was the fastest I had ever packed up camp. Kassidy was unsatiable in the front seat. She didn't say much, or wear much either, but she was hot and horny and needed release.

As we started down the highway, she leaned over the middle console and tugged at the button and zipper of my cargo shorts. As I glanced down at her, she looked up at me desperately.

I helped her with the button of my shorts, and she did the rest, springing my cock free. She sucked on my cock while I drove, and while I had to focus on the road, it was definitely the worst I had ever driven in my life.

But Kassidy was desperate. She deepthroated me, causing me to swerve a little. I knew I had to pull over before it got even more dangerous. I slowed down and pulled over as far off of the road as I could, put the vehicle in park, and watched as Kassidy continued bobbing her head on my cock.

I reached across the seat to grope her tits, which she freed from her tank top for me with her free hand. I sighed and gasped as her pace continued. I thrusted my hips up to match her bobbing head, much to her delight.

She popped her mouth free from my cock and looked up at me, breathing heavily.

"Your cock makes me so wet," Kassidy said as drool dripped down her chin. "I don't know what's come over me."

"I didn't tell you to stop, did I?" I asked, gripping her hair on the back of her head tightly.

A smile formed on her face, as her submissiveness began to reveal itself. "I'm sorry. Shall I continue?" She asked.

"As a matter of fact, you can't," I replied. I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth, but I pulled my shorts back up. "You will have to wait until we get to my house."

Kassidy's smile turned into a playful pout. "But... please, I need your cock..." she pleaded.

I pulled back onto the highway. "You can wait, my little slut," I snapped. I could sense she was both loving and hating this denial by the way she slumped into her seat, but also smiled as she looked over at me.

It was quiet for about 10 minutes as we continued down a steady, double-lane highway. Kassidy remained topless, which gave me a great view any time I glanced over to check on her. She eventually started pinching her own rock-hard nipples with one hand, rubbing her inner thighs with the other, and sighing loudly as her arousal grew.

"You're that horny, aren't you?" I asked.

Kassidy quickly nodded. "I loved it when you called me your slut," she breathed. "My head is literally spinning right now..."

"Oh really?" I stammered. I was unsure of what to say, but I definitely knew these feelings Kassidy was sharing definitely came from Subby Lake.

"Fuuuucckkkk," she moaned. I glanced over to see her eyes closed tightly, and both hands pinching her erect nipples tightly.

I sped up. I knew I had to get her home quickly, but I also had to keep an eye out for police wanting to pull me over. I couldn't imagine what they would have thought seeing Kassidy basically naked in my front seat, unable to control herself.

Traffic was light heading back into the city as I was able to cut through the city towards my modest bungalow in the suburbs. Kassidy was rocking her hips on her hand in my passenger seat slowly, trying to control herself, but failing miserably.

At a red light, I looked over at her. Kassidy's eyes were burning as she bit her lip, looking back at me.

"How do you feel?" I asked teasingly.

"I'm so fucking horny," she whined. "I need your dick so fucking bad."

"How bad?" I asked as the light changed to green.

"I-" Kassidy cut herself off. She was quiet for a while after that, and didn't speak until we stopped at another red light. "I'll do anything. Please, I'm so desperate."

"You're sure you'll do anything?" I asked, smiling back at her. Her facial told me her answer before she spoke. She was dead serious.

"Yes, anything, please, fuck me," she continued to plead.

"You'll have to tell me who Tyrone is," I challenged. Kassidy audibly gasped as I hit the gas after the light turned green.

"I- I-" she stammered.

"Don't worry, I blocked his number off of your phone," I said. "If you're going to be my slut, I think it's fair you don't talk to any more men without me knowing, understood?" I stroked her chin with my finger, causing her to shudder audibly.

"Yesssss..." she hissed.

We pulled onto my street. Kassidy had been to my house only a handful of times, but she knew we were close when I hit the button on my garage door.

"If you're my slut, what does that make me?" I asked her.

Kassidy hesitated before gripping the arm rest tightly. Something in her subconscious was blocking what she wanted to say.

"I don't want you to think I'm weird," she stated nervously.

I smiled, slowing down considerably as we got closer to my house. "Let me be the judge of that."

As we turned onto my driveway and into my garage, Kassidy unbuckled her seatbelt and rubbed her clit feverishly. She moaned loudly as I pulled into the garage and lowered the garage door. She looked over at me, then closed her eyes tightly again.

"FUCCCKKKKK...." she cried out as she came. The garage door came to a close as she finished. She looked back at me and panted heavily before I kissed her deeply, swirling my tongue in her mouth.

I pulled back from the kiss, and Kassidy caught her breath.

"If I'm your slut," she started. "Would you be my Master?"

A sadistic smile formed on my face. "I guess so, my little slut."

===

Kassidy was moaning loudly, bent over the stairs, while I fucked her from behind. I had already lost count of how many times she came, but she was still begging for more.

"Oh Master..." she muttered before letting out a loud moan. I felt more of her cum squirt onto my cock, and I responded by smacking her ass.

I had always had a bit of a dominant kink, but was never able to explore it. Now, with the help of a camping trip, Kassidy was basically a nymphomaniac sex slave, desperate for my cock.

I was close to my own orgasm. Normally, I'd ask her where she wanted me to cum, but those days were over. I was in charge.

I grunted loudly and came deep inside of her pussy. Kassidy smiled and giggled, looking back at me.

"Your cum feels so good inside me, Master," she beamed.

"I hope you get used to that," I smiled while smacking her ass hard. I pulled my cock out after making sure she had every drop of my seed inside of her.

Kassidy nodded quickly. "Oh yes, Master. I'm all yours. I want all of your cum, all of the time." She crawled up to me and kissed the head of my cock.

"You're all mine, you say?" I asked. Kassidy nodded. "Then I guess I should make some rules for you to follow."

Kassidy looked up at me curiously. "What do you have in mind, Master?" she sat on the stairs, naked, with her hair in a pony tail.

"Well, for starters, if you're going to be my property, I think it's fair that I decide how you look and what you do. I want to decide what you wear, I want you to quit your job, and I want you to move in with me."

Kassidy nodded excitedly. "Of course, Master. All of that sounds so exciting to me," she said with a smile.

"Second, the only number you need in your phone is mine. No more texting other guys. Understood?"

Kassidy pouted. "Yes, Master. I'm sorry I did that before. I promise I won't do it again."

"Lastly, you will take care of my home while I am at work, and you will service my cock when I get home. Are we clear?"

Her excitement returned. "Mmm yes, Master. The idea of being your stay-at-home slut turns me on so much," she said with a naughty smile.

"Good girl," I said before kissing her forehead. She smiled and kissed me on my lips back before we made out on the stairs. I gripped her breast tightly in my hand before pulling back from the kiss. Kassidy giggled.

"What would you like me to do, Master?" She asked.

"Unload the car. We will get your things later tonight, then go shopping for more outfits on the way back here. Understood?"

Kassidy nodded. "Yes, Master. Thank you." She got up and walked up the stairs towards the garage to unload the SUV.

I rested on the stairs for a moment, admiring how one camping trip had really altered my life for the better. I then walked upstairs to watch TV in the main living room while Kassidy worked away at her task.

===

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

Kassidy had settled in nicely in her place as my slut. Her work didn't put up much of a fuss with her quitting, but did question why she took a job as my "personal assistant" when I clearly did not need one. Her landlord, however, was less accommodating. Kassidy had just extended her lease before we started dating, meaning she had to either continue paying for her rent, or spend more money up front to end her lease early, so that took a bit of a bite out of my finances.

I later learned Kassidy knew she was under my power due to the water in Subby Lake. That said, her mind was likely warped into being okay with the mind manipulation. However, that didn't stop her from admitting that she was going to leave me for Tyrone after the camping trip if things had gone differently.

"I'm so glad that didn't happen," Kassidy said one night while stroking my cock in between her gorgeous tits. "I love worshipping this cock too much to think about anything else, Master."

Kassidy was also taking care of herself more. On top of her daily chores around the house, she went for plenty of walks during the day while I was at work. Her legs were getting much stronger, and her endurance was much better. Part of me thought she was getting ready for more hikes towards Subby Lake...

I really didn't care what Kassidy wore around the house, but she often wore a naughty maid lingerie outfit I got her on her first night as my slave. I had to admit, she looked incredible in it, even though it looked much better on the floor.

One night, as I was getting home late from a rough day at work, Kassidy texted me saying she would be waiting for me in the bedroom. 'This should be good,' I thought, as my mood from a draining day drastically improved.

I opened the front door, and as expected, Kassidy was not there to greet me. I took my shoes off and unbuckled the belt looped into my work slacks. I made my way into the bedroom, where Kassidy sat on the bed. She wore nothing but a black gag in her mouth and a black leather collar with a silver chain leash dangling from a loop on the front of the collar. Her face was also dolled-up, as it was obvious she was wearing new eye-shadow and lip stick.

All I could do was smile as she looked up at me innocently. She slowly pulled the gag out of her mouth.

"I understand you had a long day, Master," Kassidy said sweetly. "I want you to take your frustrations out on me, sexually. Show me who's boss. You can be as rough as you want, I can take it."

If my cock wasn't fully erect, it was rock solid right after that. As I pulled my pants off, I smiled at her. "What are your limits?"

Kassidy smiled back and shook her head. "No limits, Master."

"You're sure?" I asked her again, rubbing my cock through my boxer shorts.

Kassidy nodded. "Yes, Master, I'm sure." She flashed a smile at me while she dropped to her knees. I freed my cock from my boxers and she began to tease the tip of my cock with her mouth. "Mmm, Master, your cock tastes incredible."

I held onto her leash as she began bobbing her head on my cock. She had gotten much better at giving me head over the last two weeks, much of that from the amount of practice she had been getting. She was sucking my cock daily, and sometimes twice a day, at this point.

I grunted and thrust my hips, pushing my cock into her mouth deeper. She relaxed her throat and knelt at my feet obediently while I fucked her mouth. She looked up at me, gagging on my cock, but did not move.

Finally, I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She panted heavily and dropped her hands onto the ground. "Thank you, Master," she muttered through deep breaths before crawling onto the bed. I smacked her ass hard and let go of her leash. As she rested on all fours on my bed, she smiled back at me. "I'm all yours, Master. Please, fuck your needy slut."

"Who is in charge here?" I asked teasingly. Kassidy wiggled her ass towards me and moaned softly.

"You are, Master. You own me," she muttered while pushing her ass suggestively towards my cock.

I smiled, holding her hips steady as I guided my cock into her asshole. I pushed slowly, but she gasped and let out a long, pain-filled moan.

"Oh fuuuuccccckkkkk...." she groaned as I slid my cock all the way into her ass. I began thrusting my cock slowly in and out of her ass. It dawned on me that this was likely her first time receiving anal.

Eventually, her ass stretched to accommodate my cock, which led me to increase my pace.

"Oh Master, you fucking my ass feels so much better now," she muttered while resting her head on the mattress. Her hands were placed firmly behind her back.

I pulled my cock out and moved to the other side of the bed. I put my cock into Kassidy's waiting mouth. "Clean that fucking cock, slut," I grunted before thrusting into her mouth. She sucked on my cock hungrily, despite the fact it was just in her ass.

Kassidy's blue eyes shined brightly up at me. She was loving this. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and flipped her onto her back. I got on top, sliding my cock deep inside of her pussy, much to her delight.

Her heavy tits swayed up and down as I fucked her hard. Kassidy grunted and moaned, but looked up at me. Her devotion to my pleasure was very evident.

"May I cum, Master? Please?" She begged.

I decided to ignore her plea, but instead increased my pace, causing her to close her eyes tightly, moaning loudly.

"Master... fuck... please let me cum..." she panted.

"Are you a good little slave?" I asked mockingly, slowing my pace, but thrusting hard into her soaking wet pussy.

She nodded quickly. "Only the best for my Master," she responded while gripping the sheets. "I'll do anything for you, Master. Please let me cum."

I increased my pace again. "You may cum," I grunted while fucking her hard. She screamed and closed her eyes tightly. Her cum sprayed out of her pussy, almost enough to push my cock out of her.

"Fuuucckkkk...." Kassidy moaned. "Thank you Master."

I reached under her gag, which was dangling from her neck, to grab her by the throat. I didn't hold on tightly, but enough for her to tell this is what I wanted. I thrust into her slowly, but deep, while gripping her neck. Kassidy continued taking my cock, too turned on to move. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as another orgasm hit her hard.

I pulled out of her, releasing my hand from her neck, and got her to flip over. She was bent over on the bed, allowing me to fuck her from behind again. It was my favorite position with Kassidy, as it seemed like she moaned louder while taking it from behind.

"Yes, Master... that pussy is all yours. I live to serve you, Master," Kassidy moaned while taking my cock. The sound of her ass cheeks mixed with her moaning filled the room.

"Who's my slut?" I asked while smacking her ass hard, continuing to pump my cock into her pussy.

She groaned in pleasure. "I'm your slut, Master. I love being my Master's slut."

Hearing her degrade herself got me off. What can I say? It was really hot watching a mind-altered hottie completely under your power.

I increased her pace. Kassidy's moans became more needy as she sprayed her juices on my cock. My grip tightened as I was fucking her hard, using her body to make my cock explode.

"Yes... Yes... YES, Master...." Kassidy cried out.

I pulled out. "On your back, slut."

Kassidy quickly obeyed, positioning her head off the edge of the bed. I quickly moved to where her head rested and pushed the tip of my cock back into her mouth and began thrusting slowly. I fucked her mouth, watching her tits sway up and down slowly. Kassidy fingered herself vigorously while I fucked her mouth.

Cum exploded out of my cock and into Kassidy's mouth, filling it and spilling onto her face. I pulled out while she caught her breath and licked up the droplets of my cum.

"So yummy, Master," she admired, the way she normally did, while she teased the last taste of cum on her finger before swallowing.

"I could go for round two, soon," I remarked. Kassidy's eyes lit up.

"I'm glad, Master! Maybe this time you can cum inside my pussy. I love feeling your cum inside me like that." Her smile glowed while she positioned herself kneeling on the floor.

I smirked. "We'll see. Give me some time to recharge. And have you made supper?"

Kassidy shook her head. "No, Master, I am sorry." She bowed her head.

"That's fine, we can order in. If we get the same delivery guy as last week, we may not have to pay. That is, in money." I winked at Kassidy while we both remembered the pizza delivery driver feeling Kassidy's bare tits while I ate.

Kassidy smiled. "I love it when you make me do things for your pleasure, Master."

Her response was cheery, but somewhat monotone. Kassidy got up, threw on a silk robe sitting on the dresser, and started towards the kitchen. I was beginning to wonder if the effects of Subby Lake were wearing off. It had been a full two weeks since the camping trip, and we had not been back.

Kassidy got up and walked towards the kitchen. I smacked her bare ass and sat on the bed. I was devising a plan to either get her back to Subby Lake or try and explain the last two weeks if/when Kassidy snapped out of it.

I looked up stories online yet again about Subby Lake, this time looking to see if the 'spell' wore off. There were a mix of different results.

I heard Kassidy rustling in the background but didn't pay attention fully. This was a mystery I had to find out.

Turns out, it didn't take long.

"Master, does this look okay for our delivery boy?"

Kassidy stood in the doorway wearing a black corset lingerie with white outlines. Her tits were pushed up perfectly, and she completed the look with a garner belt, stockings, high heels, and a see-through robe that rested on her arms, barely.

"Oh my..." I stammered, my cock rising to attention.

"I got this before I became your fuck toy, Master. I never thought I'd try it, but I'm glad you like it," Kassidy replied. I could sense nerves in her voice.

I stood up. Her eyes darted to the floor as she dropped to her knees. I stood in front of her and lifted her chin. There was fear in her eyes.

"What are you afraid of?" I asked.

Kassidy swallowed. "I want you to do whatever you want with me for the rest of my life, Master. It's so fucking hot the way you control my body. Dress me up, whore me out, I don't care. I love it." She swallowed hard again. "And I think I love you."