In The Work Domain Pt. 04

Story Info
The weekend begins and we get lost.
13.1k words
4.61
2.3k
00

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursdays were always hard work, they seemed to make it their mission to drag the week out beyond belief. This Thursday was proving to be tricky. I had forgotten that I had an online seminar that started at 9.30 and Hannah's little green circle hadn't come on, she might still be sleeping. I logged onto the Zoom meeting just as her icon changed to online for a moment, then flashed to "Busy". I sighed and tried to concentrate on the facts and figures that displayed on the screen, while screaming inside to speak to her.

The ping on the telephone sounded far away as the seminar droned on, but I woke up when I saw it was from Hannah.

"Hey! You ok?"

We had exchanged a few messaged last night, but it was getting late and we were both tired. As usual, we failed to make any plans to meet again.

I replied that I was ok and being tortured by a particularly dull seminar and she sent laughing emojis. "Yeah, I have a THRILLING meeting now, discussing the safety regulations for the building and how many fire marshals we need, etc." I replied with laughing emojis. "JERK!" came her reply.

A minute later and the ping returned. This time there was a photo. She was getting good at taking the photos from above and this one was of her topless and in her knickers as she sat in the meeting. I clicked on it to look closer and saw more. Without the tangle of dark hair I hadn't realised she had no knickers on, the full picture showed her mound and the darker line of the slit between her lips. There was a faint mark on her leg. The message arrived to say "turned the camera off as someone else presents."

Another picture arrived, this time held lower, her shaved lips clear to see now as was the pale line down her thigh. The photo looked as if the negative had some dust on it, then I realised the fleck and specks were the dried semen from last night. A third picture as she held her leg up and the line could be seen running down to her ankle. "You ran all the way down my leg, lover." My cock stirred and I felt the foreskin peeling back. It was slightly uncomfortable as it had stuck as our cum had dried on me. I quickly pulled my trousers down and took a photo to send to her. "THANK YOU!" was the immediate reply.

The rest of the day dragged as it sped by. Actual work took up my time and there was no chatting with Hannah or anyone else. At 5.30 someone called and I swore loudly as I was preparing to shut down the laptop. I glanced at the name and scrambled to hit the "Cancel" on the power off and also accept the call from Hannah at the same time. Remarkably, I managed to get the button pressing correct and the laptop stayed on and her face flashed on the screen, a slightly silly smile on her face.

"Hey!" She said as she sat back in her chair and let out a big sigh. "That was a tough day! How was yours?"

I mumbled and made the types of noises the British people do when they don't want to admit something is terrible but also convey that it was terrible to the other person. Sometimes Hannah's Americanness meant she didn't get it and she was just looking at me slightly blankly.

"Welllllllll," she said and then took a deep breath, "That jerk Charlie called me twice today!" Her head shook with a mix of annoyance and disbelief. I just gulped and stared. "Video call too, obviously hoping to get a flash." She was still shaking her head, but smiling slightly now. "I answered just on audio and he was confused, like he hadn't thought that was an option and I'd just answer on video with my tits out for him to see!" She laughed as she realised how crazy the situation was. "PLUS, he didn't even have anything to say, just mumbled about checking if I was ok because I had seemed off last night!" She stared right at me and I realised I had just been staring the whole time, my mind still slightly wonky at Charlie's pursuit of Hannah.

She continued as I continued to be disconcerted "I told him I was fine and to forget last night, mainly as he was out of order. Then he called later, again on video, but I just picked up on audio, He mumbled again and, kind of, asked me out!" Somewhere close to me there was an explosion and my ears were hammered by the loud noise of those words. I stared.

"Asked you out?" I mumbled hesitantly. Hannah laughed and shook her head.

"Yeah, the prick hassles me, tries to look down my dress and see my tits, IN RECEPTION! and annoys me all the way to the tube station, where I have to TELL HIM to leave me and then walk away and hide. He also ruined the little surprise I had for my sweet lover and generally got me pissed." She breathed deeply after her rant. "Then he asks me if I want to go for a drink!" Hannah laughed hard and loud now. "Prick!" she spat out. It must be bad, generally jerk is her standard insult, as I knew well.

"So, you said no then?" She stared, then laughed.

"ANYWAY!" She then stood and moved back so I could see her and turned slowly, her arms out as she moved and returned to face the camera with her legs slightly spread and her hands on her hips. I wanted to jump through the screen and hold her naked body, kiss it and then open her to explore and enter her. I thought of words to say, but my breath had vanished from my lungs and I just smiled a huge smile. She sat down and giggled, "I bet you are fully clothed!"

"HUH!" I said, in very mock protestation, "I have taken my socks off. And, AND, I have unzipped the bottom of my trousers and I am wearing them as shorts!" I stuck my tongue out at her as if to show my contempt for her mocking my clothes wearing.

"What? Unzipped the trousers? What the hell? Also, why didn't you do this before?"

I explained that sometimes, I just forgot to do it, but also that when I was with her, my trousers were in a crumpled pile on her floor. "Good point, well made." Was her reply to that.

I told her that Chapter 2 of the story, our story had been submitted after I finished it whilst having lunch earlier and she was excited. I had forgotten to ask her if it was ok to write about her, us, the thing we were going through, but she was pleased I had. "What is this one about?"

"It's about the Sunday you invited me over, after you had masturbated to the first story..." Her eyes widened.

"Where you buggered me in the bath?" She giggled and I nodded. "Oh my. It's odd to think others may be masturbating to me getting butt fucked." and she giggled again.

"Oh hey, did I tell you about my friend?" I didn't have time to answer, even the 'no' that was required, "We met years ago, we were the only two Americans in the place and bonded" she spoke fast now and her accent got stronger, "We met up a few weeks back and I told her about reading online stuff, we were talking about both being single and horny in the heat, as you do and I mentioned to her the site and that you were a good writer to follow. Obviously, I didn't know it was actually YOU!" She paused long enough to point a finger towards me. "I wonder if she has read the latest stories!" and her eyes widened further and she laughed, "Oh my!" she mumbled. "Oh my oh my!"

We chatted about nonsense for a little bit, before Hannah said she needed to go and get some shopping, although she was hesitant as it meant getting dressed. "Forget the underwear, just throw a dress on." I suggested.

"No, the underwear comes off for you, otherwise it stays on. I am way too shy to go out without underwear, even just to the shop." I smiled at this shy girl, the same one who had insisted we shave each other's genitals the night before. "Who knows, there might be a strong gust of wind and my bald kitty will be seen by all!" She giggled. "Also, it might get cold if there is a breeze." I was unsure if she was serious, but laughed anyway.

"It's ok, I will help warm your little bald kitty up." I don't think I had ever used that phrase before and my suddenly my mind flashed up an image of a Sphynx Cat and I started to laugh and Hannah made me explain what had caused my giggles.

"Sphynx Cat! Oh my!" she said, trying not to laugh and feign annoyance at my laughing. "Well, my little sphynx is happy to be warmed by you any time." and her smile was as wide as her the sphynx's had been last night.

The giggles stopped as she said she really did need to go out soon. I wanted to ask about the weekend, but it always felt odd, as if our meetings happened more on her terms, as if pushing it might actually push her away and each meeting was her letting me in a little bit more. "ANYWAY!" she continued, "I am in the office tomorrow, we have a last minute meeting. Annoyingly, it won't end until 5.30, ON A FRIDAY!" She made "grrr" noises a lot after that outburst. Generally we finished work early on a Friday and the afternoons were kept clear of any meetings. "I mean, I will get the extra hour or so off, maybe even start later, but still, FIVE FUCKING THIRTY ON A FRIDAY!" She stared away and then slowly turned to look at me. "Want to meet me after work?"

I almost fell off my chair. "What? Really? Where?"

"Well, you will have finished an hour or so ago already, assuming the meeting actually ends by FIVE FUCKING THIRTY!" She giggled at her, now, mock outrage, "So, you could scoot over on the tube and meet me at the station near work. If you are lucky I will let you carry my rucksack."

I thought about this kind offer and accepted. "Do I need to bring anything?" I queried, still unsure what was the actual plan.

"A toothbrush." She then smiled and said goodbye as she really had to get some shopping. I had time to wave goodbye before the call ended. It must have been about five minutes later that I turned off the laptop, having just sat there stunned.

We exchanged the usual flurry of text messages later, asking what had been for dinner, what we were doing and then wishing the other goodnight. Hannah messaged to say she was going to have a shower, somewhat reluctantly as it meant washing my dried semen off her. She also said that she had worn a dress to go shopping "WITH UNDERWEAR", but had forgotten the trail of cum that extended down to her right ankle. She wondered if the people at her local supermarket would have a low opinion of her now. I had replied that they may be jealous.

Hannah was regularly adding "XXX" to her messages now and I had decided to be brave and do it too. She hadn't said anything, so it must be ok. For two people who didn't want a relationship, we were certainly very comfortable with each other. Amazingly, I managed to sleep ok, even with my head spinning.

Friday was hot. I like hot weather, but this was horrible. The London air was stale and I had been woken by a text warning me of bad air quality. It advised not to travel, clearly the person sending it didn't have a date with Hannah that night. I tried to work, sitting in my shorts with my feet sloshing in a bowl of cold water.

My idiot flatmate stumbled around in his pants, made a lot of noise, had a shower, then went out, presumably to work. He worked odd hours as he was in hospitality, which was even odder as he was the least hospitable person I knew, well, he was in the top three. We had lived together just over a year as I couldn't afford to live in this flat on my own once my ex had moved out. He had seemed nice, but then broke up with his girlfriend (which was all the rage at that time) and reverted back to being a teenager, getting drunk or stoned, sometimes both. He would stumble in at all hours, make lots of noise and then, having woken me and, probably, the neighbours, fall asleep for long periods. The flat fell silent, that is until I went to the kitchen to make coffee and saw the mess he had left in the sink.

Hannah sent a quick message to say was I ok to meet her after she finished? I replied almost instantly to say yes and then pondered if I had been too keen. I was really was having trouble with this odd arrangement, but the string of X's that came in reply shook me back to the fact she liked me and I should stop worrying and just get on with being lovers with a girl I was very smitten with and maybe more. If I thought too hard, I could see it was probably doomed, we were two VERY good friends having fun in a hot and steamy summer. There were people at work who would kill to just kiss her, at least one person would want to kill me if they found out I was her lover. I should just relax and enjoy it, I told myself, but not really accepting.

I packed a toothbrush and a couple of t-shirts and underpants into my little rucksack and prepared to leave. I kept thinking of other things to take, but I had no idea how long I would stay. I decided to stop and buy some chocolate, but the heat outside changed my mind. I stumbled around, looking for gifts or supplies to buy, but just got drowned in the hot air and realised I might be late, so set out across town.

If the weather had been hot when I left, it was worse by the time I arrived, stepping out onto the street from the tube and feeling as if someone was throwing the Sahara at me, the air swamped me and almost pulled me to the ground. The streets had been baked all day, the relatively low buildings in the area offering little shade in the London summer, any trees long cut down or butchered to stop pesky birds sitting in them and pooping onto cars below. I was tempted to see if you could fry an egg on the pavement, but didn't have one on me. I looked down the street and couldn't see Hannah. In fact, there was no one to be seen. The weather warning had said stay indoors and people had taken that to heart, except for besotted lovers, obviously.

I moved around the corner, where there was some shade, and pretended to be interested in a shop that wasn't very interesting. The person inside peering hopefully at me as I gazed at the oddities on show, before realising it was a charity shop, hence the complete lack of cohesion in the window display. I tried to avoid looking up and meeting the gaze of the assistant inside. It was going well until I saw a camera, it was old and battered, but it was also a good make. I sighed and gave in to temptation, having had one last look down the street to see exactly the same amount of people walking along as before.

There was some air conditioning in the shop, but not much. Generally, Britain has two hot days a year, everyone moans and then it rains again and everyone moans. It is, also generally, windy to some degree. It's an island and they tend to have a bit of breeze, so any hot weather is made cooler by the movement of air. This summer was hot for longer and the air just sat there, by now it was actually lying there, semi-comatose and smothering everything. This was the initial discussion with the shop assistant before I picked up the camera and looked at it closely, the assistant getting slightly nervous when I pulled the catch to open the back.

The shop assitant stayed quiet, or still on the topic of the weather, as I pressed the shutter and adjusted the aperture. All seemed to work and I was closing the back just as they brought up the subject of what I was doing. "I had one like this years ago." I said, still looking at it as I turned it in my hand. "They are good and it seems to be fully working." The assistant mumbled and queried if film was still available. The price tag said 'ten pounds' and I thought about haggling, just for something to do and pass the time.

I popped into a small shop and picked up some chilled cans of drink, sparkling flavoured water, refreshing in the hot weather and packed them in my bag just as the message arrived. "Leaving now!" I scuttled back to the station to stand in the sun and wither and a minute or so later, through the heat haze, floating as a mirage, a figure emerged wearing a red dress.

Hannah shimmered as she approached, leaving me to wonder if my eyes were actually wobbly or if it was just the heat rising up from the baked pavement. Her smile made me realise my eyes were fine and soon she was in my arms and we hugged, despite her complaining she was too sticky to be touched. I reached up and pulled her rucksack from her shoulders and she laughed and pulled it off to hand to me. "Do you remember everything?" She asked with a laugh and I just shrugged, not wanting to admit she was thoroughly memorable.

The underground felt like a cool relief after the street, but was equally as busy with people. Hannah walked slowly and I turned to see her slightly behind me, usually she matches my pace thanks to her long, runners legs. I stood in front of her on the escalator and put my arms around her waist as we kissed. I looked down as she leaned back a bit and could see the swell of her breasts down her dress. She smiled the naughty smile and then we walked to the train, me just dropping back to see if I could see any sign of a knicker line, but the dress made it hard. she wiggled her bottom when she realised I was looking at it and the pleats made a swish. "Frou frou!" I said and she looked confused. "It's the name given to the sound of frilly dresses as they move" I explained, but she still looked confused and just nodded.

The tube was almost empty. London had decided it had had enough of the heat and stayed in bed, or the pub, but only if the latter had a beer garden. Hannah sat next to me, resting on the seat awkwardly, leaning forward slightly. "Are you ok?" I had to ask as her movements seemed odd.

"Perfect now" she replied as she smiled and then leaned to rest her head on my shoulder. She took her rucksack and placed it on her leg and unzipped it and a pair of cute pink knickers came into view, along with the white strap of a bra. "There, that was how it should have worked the other day." she smiled. "I have something for you" she whispered as my heart flipped. I looked in the bag, but she pulled it closed. "Not there!" I looked her up and down. "No clues" she giggled, "but you may need to use your hands."

I stroked down her back as she sighed and moved to lean against me. I caressed her leg and she sighed some more. I was baffled. "Keep going" she whispered, so i stroked up her legs, over her hips and along her spine. "Missed it" she giggled. My hand dropped again, this time cupping under her as her bottom was slightly raised due to the odd way she was sitting. Her giggles made me think I was close and I gave her buttock a squeeze through her dress. "Almost" she said in a way that was even quieter than a whisper.

I slid my hand under her as she lifted slightly and I pushed my fingers up to feel into the crack between her buttocks. She didn't say anything, or at least anything audible, but murmured, so I moved my fingers again and pressed onto her skin above her anus and then stroked down. Hannah let out a soft giggle and, before I could wonder why, my finger stopped moving. Something hard was there. So I jabbed against it to make sure and Hannah jumped a bit and gasped. I moved my hand and pressed again, the tip feeling something solid through the dress. I tapped my finger on it and each hit caused Hannah to gasp and shudder. She looked up into my eyes, her eyes now shining and dark. "I hope you like it" she whispered as my fingers ran around, what appeared to be, a round metal disc that was over her sphincter. My brain rattled and tried to work it out.

"You have a plug in?" I whispered to her, slightly disbelieving that could be the answer.

"Yes, for my lover." She whispered back, giving me the softest kiss on the cheek ever. "I hope you like it."

"But!" I spluttered.

"Yes" she giggled, "In my Butt!"

"That's not what..." and I looked at her and realised she knew full well what I had meant to say.

She leaned close, "I looked at some ideas online and got some things for fun. Yours and mine, hopefully. Given how much you liked my butt, I thought I would decorate it for you."

"Has it been in all day?" I was concerned not only for her rectum, but also for the fact she had attended an important work meeting with a plug in her arse.