In The Work Domain Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. It arrived yesterday, so I tried it out last night, then put it in before I left work. I must say the downstairs disabled toilet is very good for removing underwear in, as well as inserting something in your butt as it has wide sinks and lots of hooks to hang clothing and bags." She looked at me and added, "Should you ever need to do that of course."

"I shall bear that in mind" and I pulled her close and tried to imagine what she looked like now. "The first chance I get I am pulling your dress up to look." I whispered and she laughed and then glanced around the train.

She didn't say anything, just stood and walked to the seat opposite me and flicked the back of her dress up as she sat, shifting forward slightly and spreading her legs She smiled and then my eyes left her beautiful face to go to her legs as she raised the hem of her dress, pulling it back and slightly up to get more light in and my eyes widened as her open thighs were revealed and then the dark line of her shaved lips. She wiggled her hips up and something green winked at me and she quickly spread her legs wide for a couple of seconds as my eyes settled on the shining green disc where her anus should be. Hannah dropped and smoothed the dress over her legs and then got up to sit next to me again. "I know you like the colour green" she whispered. I had lost the ability to talk now and just mumbled.

"So, what's in your rucksack? She asked and I unzipped it to show her the cans of drink and my spare clothing. "Toothbrush?" she asked and I nodded. She then pulled out the dark metal object. "And this?"

"Welllllll" She raised an eyebrow. "I had to escape the heat and there was a charity shop and they had a camera. That camera." She rolled her eyes and placed it back into the bag.

"Is this the same person I sat with at lunch, what, two months ago, who said he wasn't buying any more cameras?"

I nodded and hung my head as she playfully slapped my arm. "Do you have any film on you?" This time I shook my head as it hung low. "Jerk!" she giggled. To try and save the situation I slid my hand down and pressed my fingers to the plug. Hannah yelped and slapped me again.

We walked from the train hand in hand and I stood behind her on the escalator and put my arms around her waist as she leaned lightly on me and we rose into the heat of the streets. We walked slowly, the air thick and sluggish. I would look to see and ask if Hannah was ok with walking and she nodded and giggled. "It's fine, it's mainly sitting down it feels odd. So long as I don't run, it is fine." I took the opportunity to sprint for a few paces and leave her behind, but regretted when I tried to breath. "Jerk!" she laughed at me when she reached me as I was bent double gasping for air.

We saw one person as we walked and we all nodded awkwardly at each other as we passed. Then we were there, ready to retreat from the rest of the world. Hannah opened the door and we stepped into the slightly cooler air.

The door closed and she took two steps up, then bent over. I flicked the hem of her dress up as she opened her legs to fully display the shining green butt plug. If I was having trouble breathing before, I was in serious trouble now. All I could do was bend down and kiss it, my lips pushing it against the spread sphincter and making the end wiggle in her rectum. Hannah groaned softly and then stood and walked up the stairs, slightly more gingerly than normal.

We did the usual tiptoe past the neighbour's door, then went up into the thick heat of the top level. Near the top Hannah stopped again and I stood behind her and slid my hands around her waist and then up to cup her breasts as I kissed her neck. She sighed and I felt her relax in my arms, a soft moan escaping he lips as I sucked on her neck and licked the flesh. She breathed deeply and I ran my hands around her body and up her back. The world was quiet, except for the sound of a zip lowering and a beautiful girl sighing as her lover held his breath. I put my lips to her spine and licked up part of it, my tongue running over the bones as they pushed under the skin.

Hannah's hands moved to her shoulders and she slid the straps off and the dress rustled and slid down her body. My hands went around her again to hold her breasts as she pushed the material over her hips and it fell around her feet. She moved forward from me, my hands empty now, fingers running over the skin of her sides as she moved, her body bending, hands coming to rest on the landing at the top of the stairs. I moved down a step and stared at her, naked and with the green butt plug spangling in the hall light. She gave me a little wiggle and then stood and walked, stepping out of the dress, towards her door. I picked it up, my eyes not leaving her bottom as she walked.

We got to the door, Hannah had unlocked it quickly and she took her dress from my arms and threw it inside. Then she reached for her rucksack and beckoned me to pass mine over too. She stepped in to leave everything by the door and then looked at me and raised her eyebrow. I knew the routine and I passed her each item as I removed it, until I was naked on her doorstep.

She reached down to pull me in by my cock, but I put my hand around her wrist and guided her out, pulling her to me and putting my lips to hers, hands now stroking up and down her back. We moaned and sighed into each other and Hannah moved back. This time my hands went to her hips and I began to turn her. Her eyes flashed quizzically at me, her eyebrow raised again. She turned as my hands guided her and I moved a hand up her back and pressed down and she followed my guide and bent over. Her hands went to the doorframe as I stood behind her, fingers stroking over the disc of the plug and then giving it a little turn, making Hannah groan as it moved inside her.

My fingers slid down and found her lips parted and wet. I caressed the inner ones as they unfurled to hang down between her splayed outer labia and they opened wide at my touch. I moved closer and held my cock against Hannah, pressing the tip to the green of the plug and then running it over her perineum as she moaned and wiggled slightly. Her hole was wet and I felt the heat of her on the tip of my cock as I stared down at the green plug and, below it, my cock resting between the soaked fleshy flaps of her inner lips. I moved slowly and she opened readily, my progress into her body marked by her moans.

I could feel something on the top part of my cock, the plug through the membrane separating her anal and vaginal canals pressing onto me. If she wasn't tight enough anyway, the plug made it feel better, or worse, depending how you looked at it. I mumbled some swear words as I slid up her and then held her hips and pushed deep, causing a yelp from Hannah as the plug was knocked by my groin.

"Gentle!" she hissed as I slid back and then pushed again. The feel of the plug rubbing onto me was very exciting, but not good if I wanted to last, so I pushed deep and held there as Hannah groaned, turning her head so the noise went inside her flat in case the neighbour heard. I moved my hips against her, my cock deep, the head now rubbing in the end of her cunt and over her cervix, her body wrapped around me tight. We both began to gasp and moan and Hannah whispered "Stop". We stood in the doorway, Hannah bent over, hands holding the wood and me behind, fully inserted into her. We held that pose until Hannah whispered again, "Inside!"

"I am" I whispered back.

"Not me, the flat, you jerk!" and we both stifled our laughter as I moved back to slide out of her body and she stood and walked into her flat. I followed and turned to close the door. When I looked back, Hannah was bent over the end of the sofa and the green plug was giving me the go signal.

I quickly grabbed my phone from my trousers and I walked over to her and took a photo. She heard the click and giggled, then wiggled her bottom as I took more. I bent to kiss the tip of the plug and her wet lips that draped down before standing and stroking my cock over the hard plug and the soft perineum again. He body opened as she spread her legs wider and I slid in with one slow push, so as not to jolt the plug. I held her hips and pushed to find that sweet spot and her cervix stroked the head of my cock and the end of her cunt wrapped to soak and grip me. My whole body shook with pleasure.

I ran my hands up Hannah's back as she moaned and let out soft cries as my cock moved deep in her and my groin pressed the plug into her rectum to move it gently. The whole wold had stopped now and we moved together slowly, grinding and wriggling, the pleasure deep inside both of us. I bent forward, pressing onto her back as I ground against her bottom, her cries become louder and more frequent as my cock stroked deep in her. She began to shake and then I felt the warm wetness start to wash over my cock.

I gritted my teeth as I tried to delay, enjoying the way she pulsed around my penis, her cunt starting to spasm and her moans getting louder as she pushed back on me and grunted over and over again before growling and letting out a long cry as her head went back and she shuddered. Any chance of me holding back was gone, as it always was, when Hannah had an orgasm. Not only did she get tighter, but her whole cunt spasmed and convulsed around my cock as her hot juices streamed down inside her. Then there were the moans, soft, loud, breathy and beautiful. Just listening to Hannah orgasm would be enough to make a man cum, let alone being inside her lovely body as it happened.

Lots of things would go through my mind as Hannah was about to cum and none of them had ever stopped me shooting inside her moments after she had orgasmed. All I could do was put my hands on her shoulders and push my hips up to get as deep as possible as the semen streamed out into her. Hannah then yelled a bit more, maybe due to the force of the ejaculation deep in her, the hydraulic pressure opening her even more and flooding into every part of her cunt. We jerked and juddered together, sweat dripping from me onto her bottom and back. I watched as her spine shimmied as she trembled with the orgasm and I sighed and shot another stream into her depths.

I slumped onto Hannah's back and the sweat fused us together. My hands caressing her arms, that were supporting her on the sofa. "Holy. Fuck. Wow." she mumbled and I had to agree with her. Her back was rising as she gasped and my chest was doing the same, so I lifted up to allow us both to breath and stroked down her back as she shivered with the touch and the aftershocks. She was still holding me tight inside, occasional squeezes as if to milk any remaining sperm out. I looked down and smiled at the green disc. Sweet, Hannah, the innocent looking girl in the office had a plug in her arse and my cock in her cunt. My heart did a few somersaults and I decided to give the green circle another little turn. Her hand swung back and swatted at me as she yelped and we both began to laugh.

I don't think either of us were going to get their breath back in this heat, so I moved to slide out, watching my cum smeared cock emerge from her wet hole, gliding through the soaked labia and drawing them back as they stuck to me with the sweat and cum. As I pulled free, a blob of our cream bubbled at her hole and began to run onto her dangling inner lips. I bent behind Hannah and put my tongue out to catch it and lap it from her labia and she groaned and wiggled. I licked up and into her, still open, body and she pushed back against my face. I kissed over her perineum and the placed my mouth around the end of the plug and jiggled it in my lips. "Jerk!" she hissed and pushed her body forward to get free. As I laughed she swivelled around to now face me, but pulled herself up over the arm of the sofa just as my lips were about to press to hers, instead I kissed her left knee as she giggled and flopped back onto the sofa.

Hannah turned to sit on the sofa and raised her legs to put her feet on the edge, legs wide and her pussy fully on display to me as I moved to kneel in front of her. Her labia fell open as I blew on her and then I opened my mouth and kissed her soaked lips, tongue licking inside them to taste her deliciously tart cum. I licked her lips clean and then moved my lips to her tight hole as it squeezed our cum out from deep inside, pushing my tongue into the knot of muscle and slide inside and drink our savoury mix from inside her body. I looked up and her dark blue eyes were smiling down at me, watching her lover enjoying her body. The eyelids flickered and her head dropped back as I pushed my tongue deeper into her and curled it to lap at her vaginal walls.

I pushed my face to her open body, the splayed lips caressing mine and I felt my chin knocking on the hard disc, causing Hannah to groan and shudder. I held my face to her, tilting backwards slightly to press the plug up into her rectum and she cried out and groaned. She put her hand on the back of my head and stroked my hair as I moved my face backwards and forward, driving my tongue inside her cunt as my chin knocked the plug in her arse. Hannah let out a loud cry and pressed her hips to my face and then yelped more as it caused the plug to jolt inside her.

Hannah began to grind on my face as she sobbed and moaned and her hole clamped tight on my tongue as she shuddered and released another stream of her juice, flushing more of my sperm from her depths, right into my mouth. There was one last, long cry and her hand pushed my head back and my tongue left that sweet, delicious hole as it closed tight.

I leaned forward to kiss Hannah's labia softly, but she still jerked at the touch. I moved my lips to the puffy outer labia, licking over the recently shaved skin and feeling the buds of new hair. Her breathing was drowning out everything else in the world, if there was anything else at that point. I stroked her shaved groin, the pale skin was soft there. My nails trailed over her mound, feeling the skin as it rose and the soft spongy outer lips, moving down the edge where they turned in to guard her inner lips, which were now still poking free, standing proud with their edges flushed dark with blood that pulsed fast through her aroused sex.

I dipped my fingers into the crevice and felt the heat and moisture between the two sets of lips. I watched as an inner lips began to curl back, my fingertip stroking it as it flopped, as exhausted as Hannah was after the orgasm. It lay on the outer lip and I caressed along its edge, tracing the curls as it moved gently with the flowing blood. My hand moved down and then slid up to run into the inner cleft, the lubricant from her bubbling up and coating my finger. I nudged against her clitoris, stroking the underside with my fingernail as it stirred in the fleshy hood, poking the tip out. I brushed over it and pushed the hood further back and the bright little bud shone at me. Hannah just moaned and sighed, her hand reaching down to stroke my arm as I played with her exposed pussy.

The noise of her wet folds parting as I stroked was beautiful, a soft damp sound of the petals opening to reveal her scarlet hole. I swirled my fingertip around in the wet heat and the muscles pulsed and shivered. I bent my head and gently kissed the exposed entrance as Hannah trembled. I caressed her drooping inner lips again, parting them slowly so they rested on the neighbouring outer lip, the dark skin soaked and shining. I nudged a fingertip against the entrance and felt the juice wash over it and the knot of muscles relax. I slid the finger into Hannah slowly and easily, she opened willingly and lubricated her tunnel to let me go as far as I could, accompanied by a soft grunting from her. The squelch that my finger made as it slid up and down her was the loudest sound in the room.

I slid the finger out and Hannah mumbled, but then moaned as I pressed two fingers to her empty hole and she opened to let me slide up, squeezing and caressing me as I went into her cunt. Even with the louder moans from Hannah, it was still not as noisy as the wet sounds that my fingers sliding up and down inside her soaked pussy made. I bent the fingers and felt the hard plug on the back of them. I ran the tips down Hannah's inner wall as she groaned and my knuckles knocked on the object the other side of her membrane. I slid the fingers back and saw them sparkle with her juices that now flowed onto my hand as I pushed back inside.

Hannah's soft cries corresponded to the slow push up and her sighs followed my fingers as they withdrew, never fully leaving her, bathing in the wetness as she flooded over my hand. I twisted them inside her and could feel the rounded end of the plug and stroked over it, causing a loud groan. I looked up and Hannah's mouth was open as she breathed deeply. She opened her eyes to me, but they snapped shut as I pushed onto the plug with my fingers in her cunt. "Take it out" She mumbled.

I slid the fingers from her pussy, they were soaked with her lubricant and I figured not much good for trying to grip the plug in her anus. I reached up with my right hand to take hold of the green metal circle and began to pull. Hannah groaning and swearing as her sphincter was pulled back, stretching wide as the plug began to leave her. There was a lot of resistance and she cried out as she was spread open by the metal end. It pulled her skin back and she yelled as I saw the shining ball appear as it bulged from her anus, She gripped the edge of the sofa and let out a loud grunt as she was stretched wide and the plug pulled free of her rectum, her sphincter tight around the metal ball before it came free with a popping noise.

Hannah exhaled deeply and shuddered and I watched her gaping hole glow red from the skin inside. I held the end of the plug in my right hand as her anus began to close and Hannah caught her breath. Before she could, I moved my left hand to her, the soaked fingers pressing onto her sphincter and the tips sliding in as she still gaped open. I pushed them and Hannah yelled as they rammed up into her anus. I looked up at her, her eyes as wide as her mouth as she shuddered. She inhaled and slowly let out the breath as I held my fingers deep in her arse. A smile went across her face and I bent the fingers to watch her eyes flicker closed and her mouth drop open to emit a long groan.

Slowly and gently I moved the fingers inside Hannah's anus as she dropped her head back and made various noises that suggested she liked having fingers up her arse. She was gripping me so tightly it was almost painful her ring clamping around my fingers at the tender webbing where they met the hand. I looked at the plug, it was shining in the evening light. That little metal bulb had been Hannah's rectum for a few hours now, the slim metal shaft, gripped by her sphincter as the green circle was held against her wrinkled dark skin. Hannah was looking at me and smiling as I peered at the plug, her eyes closed and she groaned as I put my lips to the metal ball and kissed it before placing the plug on the sofa.

I watched as Hannah's pussy pouted as my fingers pressed up into her anus and stroked the soft walls of her rear passage. The lips seem to be pushed up, the hole distended as I finger fucked her sweet arse. I bent my head and kissed her, feeling the vulva rise and fall as the fingers slid in and out. I shifted position slightly and then stroked the wet folds with the fingers of my right hand. I slid a tip against the wet hole and felt it push out as the fingers went deep into Hannah's anus and then pull back as they slipped out. I pushed the fingers deep into the soft anal cavity and felt the skin writhe around them, ripping as it adjusted.

Hannah had her eyes closed now, moaning constantly and softly. I pressed two fingers of my right hand together and put them against her hole to let the lubricant from her coat the tips, then I pushed them up, feeling them sliding over the digits of my left hand as they slid into her cunt and pressed against the other fingers through the membrane.