In The Work Domain Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah's eyes opened wide. She was trying to speak, but just let out a long low groan. I pressed my fingers together and she shuddered and cried out, her head falling back eyes closed tight, her chest shaking as she gasped. I held my fingers there long enough for Hannah to lift her head and look at me again. I wanted to bend and kiss her, lick her clitoris which was now bulging up, but it was going to be hard with both hands pressed together, palm to palm, two fingers from each in Hannah's holes and rubbing together inside her. Instead, I smiled up at her and she grinned at me.

"HOLY. FUCK." Hannah managed to say, before she lost control of speech again as I bent both sets of fingers inside her. Her cries were constant as my fingers slid up and down her anal and vaginal canals, sometimes at the same time, sometimes alternating. I would press the fingers against the others, stroking each other and the thin skin between her holes. Hannah was gripping the sofa tightly now and her body was constantly shaking as I began to flex the fingers inside both holes, stretching her from inside, rubbing the fingertips together as I bent the fingers to run down inside her.

I pressed the tips hard together and ran the fingers down, so they were almost out of her and then up again before bending them repeatedly. Hannah jerked her body up and let out a small scream and then began to shake, her legs twitching as her hips thrust, my fingers still buried in the pulsing holes. Her cum ran over my right hand and her anal sphincter clamped hard around my fingers, making me let out a little yelp too. Hannah didn't notice, she was gone, body twitching, head back, eyes closed, mouth wide as she was overtaken by the orgasm.

I stopped moving my fingers as she writhed and jerked, lifting my hands up with her as her hips juddered. She shook, calmed and shook again for a little while as her chest heaved to inhale. Finally her head dropped down, a small string of saliva running from her lips as she breathed hard, her chest shaking as she grunted and groaned. Her body wet, still and slightly limp, except for her holes which were still holding my fingers tightly. She lifted her head, eyes wet from tears, her soaked hair falling down in waves around her face and sticking to her and her lips were trembling as she whispered "Fuck!"

I slid my fingers out of her pussy first as it was easier, her cum made them slippery, even if her cunt was gripping tight. I sat back and pulled at my left hand and her sphincter pulled back and it was locked around the narrow point where they meet the hand, the webbing crushed and red. Hannah cried out as she opened to let the knuckles slide out and then sighed and shook as her body was empty for the first time in hours. I watched as her anus finally closed into the tight knot.

"You might need to wash your hands" Hannah said softly. I looked at her face, now flushed with the hint of tears around the eyes and saliva on her lips. She looked beautiful. I stood and opened my mouth as she moved to meet my kiss and push her tongue into my mouth. I wanted to hold her, but my hands did, indeed, need washing, one being covered in her cum, the other with the lubricant from her anus that had slid the plug in, as well as her own anal liquid. I pressed my wrists to her back as we kissed, before parting as she still gasped for air. I then pressed my lips to her nose as she giggled. Her eyes were sparkling through the tears and I gently kissed one, then the other take in some of the salty taste.

"They are good tears, honestly" she whispered and we smiled at each other and I stood, picked up the plug and walked to the bathroom as Hannah slumped back on the sofa.

I ran the water and soaked both hands and then lathered up the soap, feeling slightly like a surgeon before they enter the theatre. I put the plug in the sink and let the water rinse it before rubbing my soapy hands over the whole thing, admiring the little rounded bulb and envying it slightly for where it had been. The shaft was quite thin, but enough to keep Hannah's anus open and I stroked the inside of the disc, thinking of that sweet, wrinkled skin of her sphincter and how this had been pressed against it. I was still dreaming as Hannah walked in.

She stood next to me and knocked her hips against mine to move me, "Budge up, I need the sink too." She looked down at the plug as it rolled in the basin, the water rocking it as it rinsed clean. She then looked at me, her eyes smiling and she gently shook her head.

"OK buddy!" she said, trying to be stern, "When you next have doubts" and her finger jabbed towards me, "and I know you will and do, just remember this and think what a great guy you are..." She paused and reached into the sink and then held up the plug by the green 'gem' that had sparkled at me, "you, YOU, are the type of guy who voluntarily AND WITHOUT BEING ASKED" the words echoed around the bathroom, "washes a girl's used butt plug!" She laughed as she turned the object in her hand and peered at the bulb end as I leaned across and kissed it. "That is slightly odd, BUT, you even did that before you washed it!" She giggled at me as I kissed it again. "You are a keeper." she muttered and I turned to stare at her, but she looked away and gasped.

"Look at the fucking state of me!" Hannah was staring into the bathroom mirror. I hadn't noticed that she had been wearing make-up, but now I could see the thin line of mascara was smeared and had streaked slightly. Her hair was giving a classic example of the "through a hedge backwards" look. The was also a thin line of dried spit on the edge of her mouth and across her cheek. She looked incredible. "What the fuck did you do to me?" She laughed and swatted my arm. She leaned into the mirror, "Well, apart from the mascara, tears and messy hair it's not so bad!" she added and laughed.

"You have some dried saliva too." I added and Hannah let out a little scream and hung her head.

"Jerk!" she mumbled and cupped some water in her hands and lowered her head to splash it onto her face. I reached and held her hair back as she washed her face in the sink that still contained her butt plug, rattling noisily against the bottom of the basin. She turned to face me, water dripping from her nose and looking slightly more refreshed. "Better?" and I nodded. She patted a towel on her face and then threw it at me. "Pee time!" and she plonked down on the seat. "OH!" she mumbled and blushed and then she farted quite loudly, burying her face in her hands as it happened.

"Better out than in." I giggled as she went bright red.

"I guess that's what happens when you have a plug up your butt for hours and then someone pumps their fingers in your ass!" she giggled and I bent to kiss the top of her head and pull some tissue from the roll as her urine streamed out of her and I moved my mouth to hers. When the flow had stopped I dabbed the tissue on her lips and giggled.

"Might need more than that to clean your pussy!" and she looked down between her legs to see her lips, still open and wet, with drying spots of semen and her juices around the whole of her groin.

"What the fuck did you do to me!" she giggled again and she stood and ran a hand down between her legs. "Fucking hell, I am a mess." She turned to look in the mirror at her back. "Good job I can't see my butt hole!" and she gave me another swat on the arm. "You made me hungry too." She declared and led me by the hand out towards the kitchen area.

I sat at the table as she rummaged in the fridge. "Potato salad?" I asked.

"Sorry, I finished it all and didn't get a chance to make more." She said, slightly muffled as her head was in the fridge. "Fruit?" I made the right noises and she pulled some bowls out and placed them on the table. "I have cream and yoghurt too" she said, "but it's not much of a meal really." I said it was fine and wasn't going to complain and she slid some spoons across the table and placed some containers down. "I have kefir too, but, to be honest, I have no real idea what the hype is." She said as she prodded the tub of it, screwing up her face slightly, "don't let me put you off though!"

Hannah sat next to me, pulling her chair close so we sat with our legs touching and tucked into the raspberries and strawberries, Hannah spooning some yoghurt into the bowl and dropping the fruit in. I suddenly thought that I could not even remember sitting naked and eating with someone, but it was almost natural in this bubble we had created. I scoffed some of the fruit and Hannah gulped down water, blaming me for making her dehydrated, claiming she had lost so much liquid from between her legs and we giggled as we ate and drank.

I watched as Hannah munched and her eyes caught me. ""what's up?" she said, sensing my mood. I shrugged, not quite sure what to say. "Don't forget what I said about the butt plug" and she smiled at me and I felt myself doing the same. She reached out and stroked my arm. "Hey, it's ok. Really. What's bugging you? something deep is bubbling up." She had the ability to see inside me.

I thought if I should say anything, but her eyes were imploring me. "I am just a bit unsure." She raised an eyebrow, "Unsure about what is going on." She sighed and stroked my arm again.

"Hey, it's fine. It is odd. To be honest, I am not sure. I like you, like what is happening, but I am scared of getting too attached again. Let's just enjoy it and embark on this adventure until the waters calm." Her eyes soothed me, almost. "I said I didn't want a relationship, I didn't mean with you, I meant with anyone. The fact is, I am happy being with you and I am in no hurry to find anyone else." She stared off and continued, "When, and I say that rather that if because.... well, just because I cannot promise anything, this ends I hope we don't end up like me and the useless ex, I hope we can laugh at these times, even if we are settled with others. That we can both laugh if I say the word 'triple' in a conversation." She looked back at me and her eyes twinkled with some moisture. "I think you're fucking awesome." She said directly into my face.

I smiled and felt a lot better, but felt there was one thing I wanted to raise. "That's good" I sighed, "but I get a bit rattled when we part and I have no idea when, or if, we will meet again." I said, quietly, trying not to look into her eyes.

Hannah patted my arm again. "OK mister, take this as certain from now on, when we part, WE WILL be meeting again, unless something truly horrendous happens. I realise I can be flaky about this, but that's just me. I WANT to see you again as soon as you walk out the door. I am having a hard time admitting that though, so keep it a secret." and she giggled and blushed.

I leaned over and hugged her, planting a quick kiss on her lips and she mumbled "jerk" and giggled some more. Then she looked at me and smiled, "My sweet lover." She sighed and then tucked into her food again.

I ate some more of the fruit, feeling slightly more settled now. I stared down into the bowl of raspberries, noticing the tiny hairs on them and the hole in the top. I glanced at Hannah as she sat back in the chair. I looked at the raspberry again and picked it up.

"Huh?" she mumbled as I held the fruit up and moved it towards her. "Wha..." and then she giggled as I pushed the hole in the raspberry onto the hard point of a nipple. Her giggle turned to a sigh as I opened my mouth and slid my lips over her breast to eat the raspberry off her nipple. "FUCK!" she yelled as my lips took he fruit in and my teeth grazed over the hard nipple as I devoured it. Her eyes blazed as I reached for another one.

"Can't have one missing out!" I said and pressed the berry onto the other nipple, Hannah looking down at the fruit on her body and my open mouth as I approached. Her hand reached behind my head as her back arched as I sucked the juicy, soft fruit from her hard nipple. She sighed as I took another one and lifted a hand to squeeze the breast as I put it on the nipple and then pulled my head to her as I sucked and licked it from her. The next time I took the berry into my mouth and then lifted my head and put my lips to Hannah's, my tongue pushing the raspberry into her mouth and she swallowed it down as I smiled and reached for a strawberry.

I held the strawberry by the bulb end and ran the rounded point over one nipple, then across Hannah's chest to the other one. She smiled at me as I moved the fruit over her body and then her eyes flashed as I slid it down, wiggling it in her belly button to make her laugh. I then leaned to her and kissed her slightly parted lips and she gasped into my mouth as I moved the strawberry down.

I kept my face close to hers, my nose on her cheek, one hand on her back and the other moving the strawberry down to run it over her vulva. I stroked it across her lips as Hannah gasped and sighed and I moved back slightly to look down as she opened her legs and the tip of the berry slipped into her wet folds. I lifted it up, the end was shining and wet and I popped it into my mouth as Hannah stared at me and smiled. I bit into the fruit, tasting the sweetness of it along with the tang of her juice and chewed it a little, then leaned in to put my lips to Hannah's and we opened lips as I pushed some of the mulched fruit into her mouth. She took it and chewed and then we both swallowed the fruit.

"OH. MY!" she mumbled and I reached for another strawberry, this one slightly bigger and held it to her mouth and she understood and licked it. Then I moved my hand and Hannah looked down as I slid the fruit over her labia and she moved her legs wider and the berry slipped between the open and soaked inner lips that wrapped around my fingers and the berry as I moved it around in the cleft of her wet pussy.

I lifted the strawberry up and held it between our faces, both of us staring as the liquid that ran down it. I placed it between my lips, licking it to taste Hannah's pussy on it and then I moved towards her as she opened her mouth, either in anticipation or surprise. I put my lips to hers and the strawberry was held between us and then I closed my teeth to bit into it then used my tongue to push the other half into Hannah's mouth. I twirled the berry around my mouth and Hannah did the same, then we kissed again, mouths wide as I pushed my half of the berry into her and she slid her half into my mouth. I chewed and swallowed and Hannah did the same.

Hannah sat back slightly, shifting her hips forward as I pressed another strawberry between her hanging labia to soak it in her juice. This time I put it in my mouth and chewed before kissing Hannah, sliding the mushed fruit into her mouth for her to chew some more before we swapped again and again, both of us swallowing some of it.

The next berry was soaked in her labia and then placed in Hannah's mouth, her lips widening to hold it before her tongue curled to flip it inside. She munched and then reached for me, pulling my head to her, I positioned myself slightly lower than her mouth and she leaned down, opened her mouth and dropped the chewed strawberry into my open lips. I chewed it a bit, then lifted my head and leaned down as Hannah opened wide below my mouth and the mulched fruit dripped down onto and into her lips.

Next was a raspberry, held by Hannah that she placed on the hole of my penis as she squeezed the shaft and oozed pre cum from me onto the dark red fruit. She then held it between her lips and licked it into her mouth before moving to kiss me and pass it into my mouth. Another raspberry was coated with my liquid and then she pushed it between my lips and I chewed it briefly before I passed it to her and, after some munching, she dripped it back into my mouth.

We looked at each other and then the table of food and Hannah told me to sit and then reached for some of the kefir. "What the heck!" she mumbled and dipped a spoon in and then held it over the end of my cock, pulling the skin back to bare the head and dripped the cool liquid over me. It ran over the sensitive skin and I shivered slightly as it slid around the skin below the ridge and some fell on the floor before Hannah had a chance to kneel down and suck it from my cock.

She dripped some more onto me and lapped at it, her lips sliding around me as she sucked my hardening cock. "Nope, still don't like kefir!" she said and then reached for the tub of cream.

I sat leaning back slightly as Hannah held my cock, which was now hard enough to almost stand up. She spooned the silky liquid over the tip of my cock and her eyes stared as it ran over the helmet and trickled off the ridge onto her hand. She leaned in and then ran her tongue up to lap the cream off before taking the end of my cock in her mouth to suck me clean.

Another load drizzled over me and this time her tongue was waiting against my shaft to catch it as it pooled on the edge of the ridge and then overflowed onto her tongue before she licked around my helmet to savour the liquid on my skin.

The next spoonful was dripped onto me and Hannah let it run down my cock until it was almost at the base of the shaft when she stuck her tongue out and licked up to drink it in, with me shuddering as the sight and feel. She stood and kissed me and I felt the silky texture of the cream flow over my tongue. "Sofa!" she whispered and walked away, leaving me to pick up the bowls of fruit and walk after her, my semi-hard cock bouncing and leading me.

Hannah reclined on the sofa, legs stretched out, one on the sofa, the other on the floor and I knelt between then and watched as she slid a hand down and parted her labia, two fingers holding the inner lips wide for me to admire. Her eyes were dreamy now, her fingers soaked already from her arousal as the liquid pulsed out of her hole. I ran the strawberry around in the sweet juice, coating it fully before placing it between my lips and standing to lean into Hannah so we could swap it in our lips, chewing it and swapping again before we both swallowed part of it each.

I knelt again and pushed the rounded tip of a strawberry against the red hole, her lips now open and splayed onto the outer lips, her body completely exposed for me. I twirled it around and Hannah moaned a little and then gasped as I pressed it onto her, the lips flopping down over it as her hole widened to grip it. I saw my phone was still on the floor next to the sofa and grabbed it, quickly opening the camera to snap the sight of the bright red berry between Hannah's dark inner lips and wedged into her open hole.

Hannah giggled and slid her hips forward as I bent my head and opened my mouth to suck the strawberry out of her entrance. Again, I rose and we passed it between our mouths, each taking a small bite and passing it back until she gulped the final piece.

The next berry was placed between her lips and this time I pushed a little more and she widened with a groan as the widest part of the strawberry was gripped by her. I got a quick photo as Hannah trembled sightly at the thought that she had a piece of fruit in her entrance, her tight muscles wrapped around and gripping tight. I opened my mouth on her pussy and sucked it out of her. We mulched it between us, constantly swapping between open lips until it was puree running from mouth to mouth. I knelt down and licked her, "You taste of strawberry" I told her as she looked down at me, another piece of fruit in my hand.

Hannah just mumbled and then sighed as I pushed the strawberry into her entrance. She moved her hips as I was about to stop and the berry slipped fully inside her. I stared at her hole, gaping slightly as the red fruit nestled just inside her cunt. I was in a bit of a panic, but Hannah moved her hips towards me and I placed my mouth to her hole and tasted the strawberry infused liquid that ran from her. "Suck on me" she whispered and then she pushed her hips and squeezed her internal muscles to push the fruit out and into my mouth.