In The Work Domain Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed long and deep, the berry long gone when we had finished, our lips smeared with the remains.

"Again" she murmured and I kneeled between her legs and slid another strawberry into her cunt. She squeezed and pushed her hips and the fruit appeared at her hole, slightly squashed now. I opened my mouth and then licked and sucked it from her open body. I took a bite and passed the other part to Hannah before we swapped the pieces in our mouths. As we kissed she reached down and guided me onto the sofa and my chest pressed onto hers as her legs rose and wrapped around me, her feet on my bottom pulling me higher as the end of my cock pressed for an instant and was then welcomed into her tight, hot and slick body.

We carried on the kiss as I slid deep and pushed up to nestle the end of my cock in the depths of her cunt. We kept on kissing as we began to rock together on the sofa. I think we only stopped kissing when Hannah's head dropped back and she let out a yell and her body shook. I pushed up as she spasmed around my cock and her breathing became so heavy that kissing was impossible, instead she just held me tight to her and cried out into my neck. I felt her shuddering underneath me and her heart was hammering against my chest as hard as mine on her breast. I lasted just a little longer, Hannah's tremors calming and then starting again as I swelled and filled her insides with my liquid.

We lay entwined, the hot air wrapped around us like a blanket, until we could breathe enough to talk, but nothing was said. There were noises, mostly sighs and gentle moans as we tried not to move too much. Somewhere there was a siren, possibly a fire engine, but it was in the outside world, so no concern to us. "We should move" one of us whispered, I wasn't sure if it was me, Hannah or part of a dream. Someone mumbled a sound that was agreeing, but nothing was done. It was late in the evening now, but I didn't want to look at my watch. Hannah was stroking my back very softly and it was tickling me, my body sensitive after the big orgasm. I tried to control it, but started to giggle.

"Oh, you are awake!" She whispered and then prodded me in the side with a finger. "I am a bit squashed," she mumbled and prodded me again. I got the hint and lifted up off her chest with the glue unpeeling sound of two sweaty bodies trying to part. I managed to lift up and shuffle back slightly, I was still inside her and our shaved groins were soaked and sticking together.

We both looked down, feeling the sensitive skin being pulled as we tried to part. I slid out, our cum soaking me and now running out of Hannah as my cock dragged it from deep in her. I looked at my beautiful lover and smiled. The bowls of fruit were close by and I reached for a strawberry and Hannah looked puzzled. I lowered it down and scooped up a blob of cum that was forming at her entrance and lifted it to my lips and popped it in my mouth and moved to kiss Hannah. The strawberry was sweet with a tart and sour hint from our cum. I chewed some and then passed it to Hannah. We swallowed it and I took another berry and scooped more up, dragging it over her perineum, turning the fruit to fully cover it with cum and held it up for her to see.

"Strawberry and cream." I said and offered it to her and she opened her mouth and took it, and my fingers into her lips and sucked. She pulled me to her and her tongue pushed it into my mouth and we nibbled on it and swapped it between us.

I knelt down and pressed a strawberry onto her hole and then sucked it out before moving to her upper lips again so we could share. The next berry slid into her soaked hole and I put my mouth to her and she squeezed it and a dollop of cream into my mouth and we shared it noisily, slurping on it and letting the mulch run between our lips. Another one slid into her willing body and I licked at it as she held it just inside her, tasting our cum and the hint of strawberry before she squeezed her body and pushed it out as my open mouth waited and I sucked on her to get more cream before our mouths slurped together. There was a tiny trickle of creamy liquid flowing from her now, so I pushed another berry into her, watching as her hole opened to swallow it.

"I am close" she whispered, her eyes imploring as she looked down at me. "Finish me, please." I stuck my tongue out and pressed it between the splayed inner lips and ran it up her body until the tip nudged the underside of her clitoris. She shuddered and moaned "yes, yes please." and I flicked the tip of my tongue over the exposed tip of her clitoris which was almost straining to get out from the fleshy hood.

Hannah moaned loudly and shook as I passed my tongue back over the throbbing organ, the underside of my tongue rasping against her. The next lick made her sob as she shook more and I pressed my flattened tongue onto her hard clit and she cried out and pushed her hips towards me as she held my head to her open legs and tremors wracked through her body. I opened my lips and sucked on her clitoris and her body arched as she sobbed, gasping out "yes" repeatedly until her hand pushed and I released her from my lips and ran my tongue down her slit as she shook against me. I licked at her hole and tasted the strawberry taste on her cunt. I kissed her vulva gently then opened my mouth to take in the squashed fruit that was now oozing from her and licked inside to taste her strawberry walls before she moaned "stop."

I opened my mouth against her quivering lips as the cum covered squashed berry slid onto them, Hannah's tongue flicking out to taste and then probed to find my mouth that soon opened wide to hers as we twirled tongues and the strawberry and cream together.

It was dark when I woke. I was on the sofa, stretched out on my side with the soaked body of Hanna against me and in my arms. Her breath was brushing over my neck, the soft sighing breath of someone in deep sleep. I kissed her cheek and closed my eyes again.

It was even darker the next time I opened my eyes and not because Hannah had raised her head and was kissing my face. "Hey sleepyhead" she whispered and then kissed my nose. "We should go to bed" she mumbled, between kisses.

"What time is it?" I asked, still unsure where I was.

"Almost time for the last tube." She sighed and my heart broke as my eyes shot open. She was smiling at me, a huge smile. "Guess you'll have to stay here." she laughed as I breathed out with relief. "I knew the big sofa would be handy." she said and my brain went into freefall again. Her eyes burned into me and her mouth dropped a little. "Hey!" she said and I tried to comprehend, "HEY! Wake up, it was a joke. Oh man, your face!" she giggled and looked at me again. "Sorry, it was me being silly, You are MOST definitely sleeping in my bed tonight." and I smiled at her. "I'll have the sofa!" and she slapped my chest and laughed before falling against me. I held her tight as my heart slowed again. "I told you, everything is good. Don't panic." she mumbled onto my chest. Then she raised her head, looked me right in the eyes, "I, WANT, YOU, IN, MY, BED!" she told me firmly.

We cuddled for a little while longer, still unaware of the time and beyond caring. "Good job I brought a toothbrush" I mumbled, "I have fruit pips in my teeth!"

Her hand slapped against me, "Jerk" she mumbled.