In Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers

Jack flipped Mae around so she straddled him. She steadied herself by putting her hands on his shoulders.

"If I say yes, and you are a bad girl, what should your punishment be?" Mae had to think about this, she felt so close to her escape she could practically taste it.

"Whatever you think I deserve Sir." Jack smiled at this and Mae smiled at her own brillance.

"Okay then, yes we can go outside. Go get dressed." Jack gave her ass a squeeze and then let Mae go.

"Thank you sir!" Mae smiled and gave his lips a peck as she left the hot tub. Mae quickly got dressed in what would be a good outfit to escape in. When she came out of the room she found Jack in the kitchen preparing their picnic.

"What happened to your dress? You look ready for a hike, not a picnic."

"Well we're still in the woods even if it is a picnic."

Jack met her eye and firmly said "Go change." Mae didn't dare argue with him so she left to change. The more he trusted her the better.

Mae came back and sat at one of the kitchen barstools. Her flowy dress and sandals were not ideal for escaping but they gave her the best shot to. Jack smiled and pat her head "Good girl. The picnic is almost ready, but I think we should go over some rules." He continued to pack the basket as he spoke.

"You are to stay in my sight at all times. You will do as I say, when I say it. You are not to talk back or give me any attitude. You are not to do anything to hurt me or yourself. You are not to try and run away. If you follow all of these rules you will get a reward, if you do not you will face the consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." Mae felt dizzy with delight. Jack came and reattached Mae's collar. She became slightly embarrassed that someone would find it on her once she escaped, but it would also offer the proof she needed.

After attaching Mae's leash, Jack grabbed the picnic basket and led them to the door leading out of the kitchen. He typed something in a key pad next to the door and Mae heard the lock click out of place. She silently congratulated herself for waiting until she got out of the house to escape. They walked away from the house into a shady spot underneath a tree. She helped Jack lay a blanket down and noticed a large rock, and upon viewing it the idea for exactly how to escape formed in her head. She sat down near it while Jack unloaded the picnic. When he finished he took the leash off of Mae. He had made sandwiches and cut up fruit for them. They spoke a little about the weather and the scenery. Jack pointed out a bird that had beautiful green and blue feathers. Mae ate up hungrily and the apricot slices made her hands sticky. Eyeing Jack she sucked each finger slowly one by one. He smirked at her, and grabbed a wet wipe, cleaning his own hands and then taking her hands firmly in his and cleaning them. "Much more sanitary."

"But not as fun." Mae pouted and leaned into Jack wrapping her arms around his neck once he released her hands. Jack eyed her levelly, trying to gauge her game. At last she tugged his head closer to hers and brought her lips against his. She made to crawl on his lap and push him down, but instead he forced her back against the ground. His body hovered over hers, he grabbed her hands and rose them above her head and he kissed her deeply. "Stay" Jack said as he released her hands and began kissing her neck while one hand traveled underneath her dress and the other started to fondle her breasts. Mae stopped herself from smiling, her plan starting to work. She lifted her body up to meet his hands, one had grown closer and closer to the spot between her thighs. The other hand pinched Mae's nipple and she let out a groan of pleasure.

Jack's groan followed as his hand found her to be already wet through her panties for him. He reached up and pressed firmly on her lower stomach, keeping the pressure as he lowered his hand down to her pussy. He began stroking outside of her panties and Mae lifted her hips to meet his strokes. Jack began sucking and biting along Mae's neck and down to wear her breasts showed out of her dress. Jack's hand that had been fondling her breasts moved up and around Mae's throat lightly squeezing it as she moaned while his other hand entered her panties, rubbing her clit tantalizingly slow. Mae moved her body faster in response but Jack's legs trapped her own and slowed her movement.

"Your body is mine. I control all of your pleasure. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." With that his lips found their way back to hers and he began to rapidly stroke her clit and outerfolds. Mae could feel herself getting close to orgasm.

"Ask permission to cum." Mae wanted to kill him but she just had to play his game a little longer. Jacks fingers slowed down waiting for Mae to ask. She mewled and tried to rub up against him once more, but his legs held her tight. "Just ask and you'll get what you want."

"Please sir...can I come." Mae managed to get out and Jack's assault on her clit continued. Her toes curled as she reached her climax but Jack didn't stop as he stroked her furiously until she came down from it. She hate to admit, but it had been one of the better orgasms she had recieved. She chalked it up to the thrill of almost escaping. "Good girl." Jack smiled and began to softly kiss her. Her hands still above her Mae opened her eyes to watch Jack as she reached for the rock she found earlier. She moaned against his lips to cover the sound of her gripping the rock. She held it tight in her hand as she brought it up and quickly hit him over the head with it.

Jack let out a pained yell as he fell away from her. She brought the rock down again against his face and then rolled away from him. One of his hands gripped his head that already bled from the hit. The other reached out for her as she quickly got up. Jack managed to trip her but Mae quickly got back up and out of his reach. "If you run it's going to be so much worse for you." Jack growled angrier than she had ever heard him. She began to run away as fast as she could. Jack tried to stand but became too dizzy to maintain upright. Mae ran and ran not looking back until she could barely breathe.

When Mae looked back and found that Jack wasn't following she sighed in relief. Tears sprung to her eyes as the feeling of freedom caught up to her. Mae couldn't let down her guard yet though. She didn't know where she was. After taking a moment to breathe she decided she either needed to find a road or water. Either would lead her towards people. To safety. She decided a road might be her best bet, as she came to the house in a car. She began to walk towards the direction the Foyer door had been. Mae's feet ached from walking in her sandals and fatigue began to set in. She tried to remind her body that she was still in danger. She refused to stop until she was safe. She eventually did see the road up aheas of her and she almost shouted in relief. She decided to stay in the woods, out of sight, but follow the road. Mae walked for hours and hours. Cars passed her but she didn't feel she could trust any of them. No, she had to get to a public place with many people. Many witnesses. Eventually the sun went down and the woods became dark. Mae didn't know how much longer she could walk, and the darkness put her on edge. Yet she willed herself to keep moving.

Mae continued to follow the road in the woods but froze when a car stopped just ahead of where she stood. Two people got out and looked straight in her direction. She stood still, they couldn't see her in this darkness, right? The figures began to walk in her direction and she took that as her que to run. She heard them begin to run as well and she sprinted with everything she had but it wasn't enough. Eventually they caught up to her grabbing her dress to pull her roughly backwards. She fell on her ass and searched the ground for rocks, for logs, for anything. She managed to grip a twig but they tightly held her wrist until she released it. She fought and screamed begging someone to hear her. In the end it didn't matter. They got her in the suv and back to her windowless room.

stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers
12