In Trouble

Story Info
I'm punished by Sir.
1k words
3.97
15k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UsedbySir
UsedbySir
30 Followers

You shake your head in disapproval and point to the ground in front of you. I scurry over and stand in front of you with my head bowed, and my eyes down, trying not to fidget while you stare silently at me. The silence makes me more nervous and I blurt out "I'm sorry Sir."

You grab my hair in your fist pulling down and forcing me to look up at you. I meet your gaze and the intensity is unnerving. I've never seen you look so upset with me. I swallow hard and try to slow my breathing. I wish you would just get on with it, hit me, yell at me, something. Anything would be better than the silence and the look of disgust on your face. I can't stand the quiet any longer so I beg you "please forgive me Sir."

You shake your head slowly. "You need to be punished first, then perhaps you can earn forgiveness."

You release your grasp on my hair and sit down in your chair, then order me to strip. I comply quickly, trying to be graceful and sexy. You show no amusement though and the cool look on your face makes me feel ashamed. I stand naked before you anxiously awaiting your next command.

"Turn around, i don't want to look at you. Now kneel."

I kneel with my back towards you. I hear you grabbing items behind me. Then I feel a leather collar placed tightly around my neck and a leash clipped to it.

"Hands and knees."

I do as I'm told and await whatever pain you have in store for me. I'm preparing myself for your hand, a paddle or even the cane. To my surprise you turn on the TV, lean back in the chair and put your feet up on top of me, using my back as a footstool. I'm confused as this is not at all what I was expecting, but I don't want to upset you so I do my best to remain still. You flip the tv to the football game that's just starting. The first 15 minutes or so isn't too bad but by the beginning of the second quarter I'm becoming very uncomfortable. Your legs are heavy and my knees are sore. I'm thankful when you remove your feet and order me to get you a drink. I mix you a rum and coke and hurry back with the glass. You take your drink and motion for me to resume my position. I am surprised when instead of resting your feet on me once again you balance your drink in the middle of my back. I flinch when the cold glass touches my skin.

"Don't spill," you warn.

I hear you remove your belt and I flinch when I hear it whistle as you take a swing. The ice in your drink rattles when your strike lands. I try to focus on being absolutely still. Your belt comes down again and again and my ass is on fire. The pain has me in tears by the 7th strike. The ice rattles more but I manage not to spill the drink. After 12 strikes you drop the belt and I breath a sigh of relief as you remove the glass.

You stand, and tug on my leash and I have no choice but crawl after you. You pull me to the bedroom and loop my leash over the bedpost then a take a pair of handcuffs and fasten my wrists together behind my back. I sit back on my heels and you stand in front of me. Out of habit I open my mouth wide when you pull your cock out. Instead of feeding me your hard cock, you lean down close to me and spit into my open mouth.

"Close your whore mouth, you don't deserve my cock tonight."

I close my mouth and hang my head in shame.

"No slut, look up. You are going to watch me stroke my cock."

I look up and you start to rub yourself in front of me. It's so close to my face and I want so badly to taste it. I can feel my pussy start to get wet. Your foot nudges at my knees and I spread them wide. You rub your foot against my pussy and my clit throbs.

"This is all you're getting tonight so if you want to cum you better start grinding that pathetic little cunt on my foot."

Immediately I am grinding my pussy against you, trying desperately to make myself cum while you continue to stroke your cock in front of me. I try in vein for several minutes but I'm unable to cum. I lose focus and you slap my face. "Don't stop watching my cock. I'm going to cum on your face. Keep your filthy mouth shut."

I can tell your getting close as you pick up the pace and I stare eagerly. You groan and your cum hits my face in streams. I stay still and allow your cum to cover and drip down my face. After your done, you unclip my leash and release my handcuffs.

"Lick what you can reach with your tongue, the rest stays. Crawl to the corner, get up off your hands and kneel on the floor. You will stay there and not move until all the cum dries. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir"

I crawl off of the area rug I have been kneeling on and to the open corner of the room. There I lap up what I can of your cum. You leave the room and I hear the shower running. Time passes slowly and my knees are aching. I'm tempted to shift my position to get some relief but decide against it. I can feel your cum drying on my face but it feels like it's taking forever. Finally i hear you return to the bedroom.

"Come here slut."

I crawl to you and look up to meet your eyes. You expression has softened some but your still very serious. You squat down in front of me and hold up a damp washcloth. Gently you wipe my face clean.

"Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm really sorry."

You lean forward smile and kiss my forehead. "Good girl."

Those two words tell me that all is forgiven. I smile back at you.

"Want to cum now?"

UsedbySir
UsedbySir
30 Followers