All Comments on 'In Trouble Pt. 02'

by The_Mina_Murray

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun read! Keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Harrowing, erotic, and so well-written! Brains overcoming brawn; a woman confident in sexuality but not (pardon the shallow pun) a slave to it. Lena proved to be powerful in her endurance, her pleasure earned, and her "suitors" found wanting on so many levels. I can't wait to read more of your work!

HecatesChildHecatesChildabout 2 years ago

Turned out so much better than I expected it to.

That level of bdsm isn't my thing and I cringed a lot but, at some point, I had to finish to make sure she was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Much better than the first character. Honey what kind of weirdo thinks it ok to forcibly kidnap and use someone like that? Then the moron expects her to actually choose to stay with him afterwards?? To be honest I was expecting them to lock her back up again and beat the other guy senseless. Someone that unhinged and obviously ego driven doesn’t take rejection well.

Her decision to reject both of them might look like the only logical move - because her comments were spot on, relationships are built on trust, that’s true for BDSM more so than other types of relationships but surely common sense dictates that she won’t be safe until Jack and the creepy other J’s are locked up? Safety in numbers I’d have chosen Peter purely for the whole “safety in numbers” and then explained her real reasoning afterwards when they we’re both out of there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous