In Vitro Veritas

Story Info
After hours cuckqueaning and breeding at the IVF clinic.
12.6k words
4.22
32.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoTalentHack
NoTalentHack
2,215 Followers

This is my entry for On The Job Challenge 2023. I hope you enjoy all of the wonderful stories in this event!

If you're following me from my stories in Loving Wives, please be aware that this story is in the Fetish category and set your expectations accordingly. It has some similar themes to a few other stories I've written, but is more extreme in content.

CW: Cuckqueaning, Breeding, Infertility, Humiliation

—----------------------------------------

As I opened the door to my office, the couple inside were still wiping tears away. The tears were happy ones, thankfully; their fertility problems hadn't been insurmountable. They were going to be proud parents in eight months, if everything went according to plan. The outcomes weren't always so joyous, but these were the moments that I loved, the ones that made all my time in medical school worthwhile.

My wife was sitting at the reception desk as I led the happy couple to the door; this wasn't too out of the ordinary, as Tae, our receptionist, sometimes needed to help elsewhere in the clinic, especially at the end of the day. Cora waved happily to me and to my patients, exchanging pleasantries with them before they paid and left. Then she smiled up at me. "Hey, handsome."

"Hey, gorgeous. You about ready to lock up?"

Her smile faltered just a bit as I said that. "Sure, uh, yeah. Just need to get things wrapped up a little before the audit and inventory this weekend."

"Mmm hmmm." I leaned over the desk and kissed her. She sighed happily at the little show of affection. Then, I decided to play with her, just a bit. "Say, where's Tae?"

What remained of her smile turned brittle and tight. "She's in the back room."

"Ah, must be getting ready for later. Are you, Cora? Ready, I mean?" My manner was pleasant, but there was an undercurrent to it. And, like any undercurrent, it held a hint of danger. It could pull someone out and away from the safety of shore, leaving them helpless and lost at sea. Leaving them alone.

"Y-- yes."

"Good!" I straightened and stood upright. "I'm going to go check on Tae. See if she needs anything. You good by yourself?"

She nodded, that brittle smile finally breaking into a small grimace as my normally strong, confident wife's façade really began to crumble. It was almost time for us to begin, and this little bit of pre-game was just what I needed to get in the right headspace. It made what would come later all so much easier, the way she squirmed now.

I walked away, chuckling to myself, headed down the hallway to the back room of the clinic. But before I could knock, Tae opened the door, exiting the room with Meg, a nurse that had recently joined my team. Tae smiled demurely at me. "Hey, doc. Everything okay?"

I nodded, keeping a respectful distance from both girls. "Seems like. We're all done for the day." I turned as they followed me to the front of the clinic, near the reception desk. "Any plans for the weekend, Meg?"

"Nothing I couldn't change if you need me." She turned to my wife. "You sure you don't want the extra hands this weekend, Cora?" The new girl was keen to prove her worth. I appreciated that, but my wife stiffened slightly at the suggestion before quickly relaxing— or at least seeming to.

"No, no. We've got it. Andrew, Tae and I have done this enough times that we've got it down to a science. We'll be out of here in a few hours."

Meg smiled as she opened the door, the last of the staff to leave the clinic before we began. "Okay, maybe next time!"

As the door closed behind her and I locked it, Tae leaned over the reception desk with a predatory grin and said, "Yeah, Cora. Maybe next time Meg can join us, too." She glanced over her shoulder, long black ponytail falling over one shoulder as she purred, "I know the doc would like that, wouldn't you, Daddy?"

Cora frowned unhappily, almost cowering from her tormentor. I chuckled as I pulled the shade down, then moved to stand behind the younger woman, running my hands over my receptionist's shapely ass. "I don't know, Tae. Do you think you'd share me with her?" A sinful smile was her only reply; we both knew the answer already.

This decision, like so many now, wasn't up to my wife; we all knew that. It was up to my appetites and Tae's willingness to watch others play with me. Tae was jealous, but she liked to watch me fuck other women, as long as that's all it was: fucking. And as for Cora? Well, she had gotten herself into this. She had no say. Not anymore.

It was a cruel joke that fate had played on my hopelessly devoted spouse. A truly beautiful woman, even at thirty-four she could still give Tae or Meg a run for their money. Cora's regular-- arguably excessive-- workout regimen gave her a tight, athletic body, even if it was a bit softer now than when we were in our twenties.

Her blonde hair was cut in a fashionable bob, and those gorgeous green eyes were still as entrancing as they were on the day we'd met. She was a brilliant businesswoman. Funny. Compassionate. Sexy. A giving, enthusiastic, and creative lover. Everything a woman could want to be and everything a husband could desire.

Almost.

—----------------------------------------

When we met in college, I was a med student, and she was a business major. Our attraction was instantaneous and overwhelming. Within three dates, I had no question as to whom I'd be spending the rest of my life with. We meshed in every way: emotionally, sexually, physically, our dreams for the future, our love for each other.

I wanted to serve my community through medicine, helping people that had struggled to conceive, like my parents had. Their stories of the expense and heartbreak of multiple failed rounds of IVF, making me an only child, were one of the things that drove me towards medicine. Cora had grown up poor and wanted to use her business skills to give back, too; she would help me run the clinic in a way that would let us assist as many people as possible while still turning a modest profit.

And, of course, we both wanted lots and lots of kids. We came at that from different directions: me the only child wishing I'd had brothers and sisters; her the middle child of five, remembering what it was like to be surrounded by love while struggling through poverty. We married as soon as I was out of med school. She supported me through my residency, and we bided our time until we could start our family.

—----------------------------------------

"Get up, bitch!" Tae's irritated voice pulled me from my reminiscence. It was showtime.

Cora stood, towering over Tae's slender, tiny frame by a full head, but that didn't matter. Anyone looking at them right then could see exactly where the power lay. Tae was self-assured, with a vicious, taunting grin; Cora was nervous, agitated, and resigned all at once. This had played out many times before and would again; it wasn't a question of whether Cora would do her bidding, only how much pain Tae-- and therefore I-- would put her through before we were done.

Tae turned towards me, standing on tiptoes as I swept her into my arms. Cora's eyes wouldn't meet mine as my mouth descended on our receptionist's. My wife had selected her and hired her, not just for her office skills but for the other, more intimate task we required of her. But like all good employees, she proved herself quite capable of new responsibilities, and soon she had taken over some of Cora's other duties as well.

My lover gazed up at me adoringly as she broke our kiss. "Go get ready, Daddy. We'll be in soon." With a gentle squeeze of my groin and a quick, playful lick along my lips, she pivoted away to walk towards the ladies' room. Cora shuffled along behind, not even sparing a glance towards me; she knew there was no point. There would be no mercy from that quarter.

I double checked all of the exterior doors before heading for the back of the clinic, to the room that we used only sparingly. It was spartan, with just a couple of tall-backed chairs, a bed, and a side table, but still more at home in a house or apartment than a typical clinic. Ostensibly, it was a room to be used by prospective parents that were unwilling, either for religious or personal reasons, to use solo masturbation to provide samples. In truth, this room was almost only ever used by myself, my lover, and my wife.

Tae could be unpredictable at times, but I knew from experience that being undressed when she came in would always prompt a certain ego-boosting level of appreciation. I was older than her by over a decade, but I tried my best to stay in shape, and it paid off. While the days of me having a six pack were gone, I was still fit and muscular, and she regularly enjoyed the benefits of my health regimen. Cora did, too, but her desire for my body was inconsequential by then.

I made myself comfortable after I stripped; my dick was semi-hard, but I resisted any temptation to make myself more ready. It wasn't that my lover would mind, but I wanted to last as long as I could, both for her pleasure and mine. The notion of what I would do with her when she came in, and what we would subject Cora to, was more than enough to excite me without resorting to any manual stimulation, and I was fully erect by the time they arrived.

The door opened, and there they were. Tae was as naked as the day she was born except for a pair of fishnet stockings and a garter belt. The hard brown nipples on her tiny beesting tits practically begged to be suckled upon as I had so many times before, and her waxed pussy was already slick with anticipation. The silvery, almost invisible lines that adorned her stomach were a reminder of why we were there and a herald of what she would soon give me again.

Behind her was Cora, standing at attention. She was buxom and curvy where Tae was slender, and her large breasts were thrust forward, prominently on display. The thick pink nipples were pierced with stainless steel bars, and the older woman's bush was manicured, not shaved or waxed. I preferred the manicured look, but Tae loved the contrast between the two women that shared my life, the way it highlighted my tiny Asian lover's youth against my wife's maturity. I couldn't help but indulge my mistress on such a small thing.

But the more visible differences were those that truly put my wife in her place: subordinate to Tae, far subordinate to me, and existing only as a toy for us to punish for her inadequacies, real or imagined.

The first was a shield over her clit, held in place by piercings. She had worn it for a week by then, cruelly denying her any kind of relief. Cora couldn't orgasm easily from vaginal penetration alone, requiring clitoral stimulation for release. The steel covering prevented this. I could and did use her as I wished, leaving her in a teary, frustrated sexual limbo. I fondly remembered when Tae suggested it months before, how the anguish on Cora's face fought with the longing that my wife was ashamed to feel.

The second was a series of words written in black marker on her tanned body: BITCH, FUCKTOY, FREE USE, WORTHLESS, ANAL WHORE, and many more besides. But there, on her belly, the most important, most painful descriptor to the woman I had married. The word that had brought us all together in the first place.

BARREN.

—----------------------------------------

Cora was devastated when we learned she couldn't have children. I'm not a luminary in my field, but even a first year med student could have read the test results, and they left no doubts at all. My wife went into a deep depression, and nothing seemed to help.

I felt worse than useless. Years in school, further years spent in a specialty that should be able to treat her, and I was helpless to give her what she wanted. No one could. At the core of her distress were a pair of delusions that I simply could not convince her to let go: that she had let me down because she could not have my children, and that I deserved a better wife.

I loved Cora dearly, and I did everything I could to dissuade her of both of these things. We talked about adopting, about fostering, about living an intentionally childfree lifestyle. None of these made her feel any better. "You should be able to have children that are biologically your own. You're handsome and loving and brilliant and strong. The world needs more people like you in it."

I argued that nurture was more important than nature, that they would be wonderful people because they were loved by the two of us, but none of it mattered to her. She became almost monomaniacal about her "failures" as my wife.

We tried therapy for her, medication, support groups. I had her take time away from the clinic, as seeing successful pregnancies sent her into a new spiral each time. I showed her how much I loved her in every way I could think of, lavishing attention, gifts, and affection upon her. I might as well have been bailing the ocean out with a bucket.

And then Taeyeon Yi came into our lives.

—----------------------------------------

"Inspection, bitch." My young lover beckoned me closer, so that I could examine my wife. Cora looked beautiful, of course, even with the trembling lip and haunted look in her eyes. She stood with her legs slightly apart; I saw as I moved behind that Tae had chosen a jeweled buttplug for her. Cora jumped as I tapped it with one finger, drawing a giggle from Tae.

"Nicely done, beautiful. Is she prepared for later?"

Tae laughed. "Who cares? She'll take whatever you give her, however you want to give it to her. Isn't that right, bitch?" Cora was silent, and the smaller woman savagely twisted one of the bars that pierced my wife's nipples as punishment. "I said, 'Isn't. That. Right. BITCH!'"

"Yes!" Cora gasped out the word in a voice as much pleasure as pain.

"Yes what?" She twisted again.

My wife whined, "Yes, Mistress! I'm sorry, Mistress!"

Tae leaned down and delicately licked at Cora's abused nipple, then sucked ever so slightly at it, drawing a low, needful moan from her. "Better." She stroked my wife's face lovingly. "Isn't it better when you know your place, bitch? Aren't I kind when you deserve it?"

"Y- Yes, Mistress. Thank you for correcting me."

A beaming, triumphant smile on my lover's face. "Good bitch. Now, spread your legs."

I watched as Tae knelt down and began to unscrew the caps keeping Cora's clit shield in place. It would only take a few seconds, a minute at most, but Cora's breath stopped as she tried to restrain her excitement. She had been denied for so long, and my smile seemed to bolster her spirits almost as much as Tae's actions.

But then I said, "Don't get too excited, Cora. You still have to earn it," and her face fell. The putative love of my life almost said something then, but the objection died before it reached her lips; she knew we could just as easily put her back into denial as give her release.

This was her lot, to be toyed with as we chose.

—----------------------------------------

Tae had originally come into the clinic looking for work; as business manager, it was Cora's job to interview her first. But that initial meeting put the seeds of an idea in my wife's head: what if she could still give me a child of my own?

Cora invited me in to meet with Tae; she had already gotten the job, but my wife wanted to see how I reacted to the remarkable twenty year old. I was struck by her beauty immediately but remained professional. We talked about her goals, her plans, and what had brought her to us. She was an intelligent and inquisitive woman; charming, even, underneath her initial shyness. Cora could tell I was impressed.

Tae was reluctant to open up at first, but I learned that she had been a psychology student with a bright future before her parents had pulled their support. They were first generation immigrants, and very conservative ones. When her parents learned first that their daughter wanted to specialize in human sexuality and then of her reasons, that Tae had been struggling to come to terms with her own bisexuality, they were incensed. She was completely disowned and pushed out into the world to fend for herself.

We gave her the job. And then, once she was comfortable with us, Cora suggested a way that Tae could finish her studies: acting as her surrogate.

—----------------------------------------

I patted Tae's head, and she turned her face towards me with a devilish smile. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean to ignore you." She kissed the head of my cock, then took it into her mouth, sucking on it with eyes closed and an enraptured expression. Her hands slowed at removing the metal impediment to my wife's pleasure, but Cora said nothing, not even daring to move for fear of Tae interpreting it as complaint.

"That's good, baby girl. Suck it. Daddy's going to give you a nice treat soon." Tae made a happy little humming sound around my shaft as her tongue tickled at my frenulum. Grasping her ponytail in my fist, I forced myself deep into her hot, teasing mouth, until my pubic hair tickled her nose.

The sudden gagging noise told me I'd caught her by surprise, but it didn't matter; she grabbed my ass and pulled, as though she wished she could devour me whole, even as I knew she was starting to run short of air. Tae might dominate my wife, but we both knew what the pecking order was in our relationship, and she was possessed of a deep need to submit to me. I certainly couldn't complain about that.

Finally, as her grip changed to a frantic pawing, I released my hold on her. Tae slid my length from her throat, then her lips, gasping for air with tears in her eyes and an oxygen-starved, blissed-out smile on her face. "Such a brute!" Then, with a throaty chuckle, "Fucking love it." After planting a final tiny kiss on the tip of my cock, she returned her focus to my wife's confinement.

"There we go..." The small piece of metal came away, exposing my wife fully. Tae leaned in close and blew on Cora's newly exposed, hypersensitive clit, causing her to shiver involuntarily. With a growl, Tae warned, "Don't you fucking dare cum without permission, bitch, or I'll lock you up for a year." It might have been hyperbole. It might not. Cora froze, terrified, but then Tae rose to her feet and took Cora's hand, leading her to the chair where the next phase of her torture would begin.

It was where this had all begun, really begun, almost three years before: in this room, with my wife watching as I fucked Tae for the first time.

—----------------------------------------

She had been reluctant at first when Cora came to her with the offer. As logical and mutually beneficial as my wife had tried to make it sound, even I saw it for what it was: a young woman trading both her body and her firstborn child for a chance at a better future.

It felt like we were the villains in a fairytale, my wife Rumpelstiltskin to the terrified hopeful princess. What did that make me in this scenario? I tried to talk Cora out of this course of action, but she simply became more adamant: she was going to give me a child, one biologically mine, come hell or high water.

We would pay for tuition, books, and all medical expenses, provide her a room in our home, give her a small stipend, and continue to keep her on as an employee with as flexible a schedule as she required. Tae would be taken care of all the way through her undergraduate studies. And all she had to do was give us a child, her child that she would carry for nine months, and allow us to adopt it. She could even be a part of the child's life if she wanted. Just not as its mother.

There was one final stipulation that Cora insisted upon: we wouldn't use IVF. Tae and I would conceive naturally. Even though the risks were minimal, even though the differences in outcomes miniscule, Cora insisted. I would have sex with Tae. Not fuck her. Certainly not make love to her. We would have sex. A biological process, pure and simple. And we would do it as often as we needed to make a child. No more and no less.

NoTalentHack
NoTalentHack
2,215 Followers