All Comments on 'In Vitro Veritas'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year ago

Quite a feat, a sexy story in just about the least sexy location on the planet. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fucked up relationship. Playing such head games is dangerous. Andrew's job is to protect his wife physically and mentally. He pretty much sucked at it. I usually like this author's stories, this one not so much.

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

Don’t know this time…the theme just doesn’t do it but well written.

chick2206chick2206about 1 year ago

this was plain cruel left a distaste in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry no matter how you explain it, treating a human being as an animal isn’t entertaining. Disappointed that NTH would go there.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Choosing to put this in fetish was, of course, the right call. Cora obviously has some serious emotional/psychological problems that need to be addressed by a well-trained professional. Perhaps moving things to a "game" that takes place in one room, only on occasion, and not Cora's daily existence, could be a step in the right direction, but it is not the therapy these three need.

Well written, and properly tagged. You gave me all the warnings I needed, next time I will heed your warnings.

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

So mean! So fascinating. No matter how much I may not like certain elements such as the apparent cruelty, you can always kick the feet out from under such objections by making it what the 'victim' wants and needs, a game done for them. This feels like a mirror of Kayfabe, a similar exploration of psychological motives for a difficult to understand need.

groaningbumpgroaningbumpabout 1 year ago

I wasn't sure where this was going. I'm not into humiliation and I was so worried for Cora at the beginning of the story. But knowing your writing style, I pressed on relying that you would make it all right by the end. And dammit, you did. Just a great story and a reminder that love comes in so many styles and flavors and all of them are to be celebrated by consenting partners. Thank you for sharing, it was a great story. - gb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t know what the other comments are on about. I had to read this in parts because I rubbed myself raw. So hot.

intim8intim8about 1 year ago

This is a really, really good story. 5 stars....

But I didn't enjoy it. Not as things are meant to be enjoyed here. I don't like dominance/submission, don't get turned on by it, none of that. But this wasn't that kind of story, for me. You got inside their heads in a way I haven't seen before, and made me understand it like I haven't before.

I still don't enjoy it, and still would never want a relationship like that, but the discomfort I usually have with it was turned into the kind of discomfort of a psychological thriller, or even a horror movie. The kind where you empathize with the characters and want them to come out of it OK. It wasn't "ewww, icky", it was more "oh, god, what's going to happen?"

The ending really nailed it for me. Made me see the purpose behind it that isn't just about always upping the novelty and thrills, like an addiction. I wouldn't have read it except that I recognized your name in the OTJ entry list, but once into it, it was a page turner. Great job.

ThorlolThorlol12 months ago

Entertaining in a lot of ways but still very painful to read. The dynamic they have should have stayed in the bedroom but still leaked out in their everyday life. It wasnt contained to one single space but was lived out everywhere. They knew at work and talked behind the back of Cora. Even in public she was more of a third wheel than his wife. She just had the document somewhere saying that she was married. At home she was subservient with no voice. So in a way she was reduced to a 'thing' in their everyday life. Other than in the last few paragraphs there was not an ounce of affection for her. Tae said that Cora will always be his wife but as a reader there was nothing indicating it to be true. Other than his words. Never actions. From page one to three he never intervened and he didnt do anything to contain that part of their lifes to a space where they can live it out. Showing that they are indeed husband and wife who love each other outside of the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh dont listen to the haters. I loved it

bloodymaresbloodymares12 months ago

Like some commenters before me, I suspected it was one of those NTR stories where the cuckcake completely steals the husband. It's not my kink and I was worried it would end with MC finishing wife's humiliation by him divorcing her and remarrying Tae, completely robbing her of any rights to even ask for affection from either of them. But the way flashbacks described their loving relationship kept me engaged with morbid curiosity of what exactly happened that made Cora submit to this extent.

And then the ending completely subverted expectations and made it one of the best cuckquean story I've read. To realize that it was only a fantasy they played out to satisfy Cora, darkest desires. I absolutely loved their aftercare, which is so rare from most submission stories for some reason. It was stressful not only for Cora but for her dominant lovers as well, and they needed that release and reassure both Cora and themselves that this wasn't real.

I'm glad I read this, this kinky polyamorous triad makes me wish there were other stories with them, maybe flashbacks to one of their other plays, either alone or with a fourth woman. I know the story mislead us by implying that Cora had no say in who her husband can or can't fuck, but maybe she could ask Meg to join them, confessing her shameful lifestyle to her. I feel like there is a lot of potential for a sequel but even if there won't be one, it was a very satisfying ending. Easy 5 stars.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Amazing story. I usually abhor the humiliation side part of cuck stuff, even cuckquean side of it, but the author masterfully managed to sell this particular people's dynamics and psychology behind it in a way that made me root for ALL 3 of them, instead of just wishing the two "tops"/"cheaters" would get karmically destroyed.

For those who don't get it - this is not even close to a good analogy, but think of it as exposure therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You're a good writer, but I'll have to remember to stick to your stuff in the LW category. This was garbage.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

I was worried about where you would take this, but loved the ending

TwmatthewsTwmatthews7 months ago

As other commentators have praised the ending, I couldn't make it to the end. Making my way through piles of humiliation was just too much work for me. So I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was wondering if this could possibly have a happy ending from the moment Cora was in a bad mood at the start. But right when Tae pushed Andrew off of her and went to console her, I knew it would. Every time I thought it was getting worse, I remembered it had to end well every time Tae told Cora she loved her. This was an amazing dive into how this specific situation could play out, and the fact that they came out of it with more understanding of themselves and love for each other just makes it that much better. I was expecting to just read this and masturbate, but even after I was done, I just had to keep reading.

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

This was hard to read, because of all the humiliation and cruelty.

I read a number of comments that said the same thing. However, I think they missed the point.

-

Tae and the husband didn't mean any of it.

The humiliation was all part of Cora's cuckquean kink, and she needed it for sexual release, as well as a sick form of atonement for being unable to conceive.

I personally find cuckoldry to be absolutely disgusting and bizarre, but in real life, it's typically the cuck themselves that is the instigator of this fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...