In Vitro Veritas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was what this room was now, more than anything else. It was a place where she was free to indulge, to truly immerse herself in this fear. It was a place where we were free to embrace all of our dark fantasies together.

In this room, Cora became the worthless, useless, redundant spouse she was terrified she might become, the other woman to the other woman. She took her punishments and her pain, her humiliation and degradation, and she wallowed in them. And she did that because she knew it wasn't real; or rather, it was, but only here. Only ever here.

Tae could be the sadistic bitch that she was afraid she truly was, the sexual deviant that her family condemned her as. She could punish this evil fairytale queen that had stolen her child, taking the king from her in return. She could let out the frustration and anger at the parents that had put her in this situation, both her own and the couple that took her in and used her body for their needs. She could shame the wife and claim the husband, even if only here and now.

And I was free to take out my frustration on Cora: at her lunacy that brought us to this; at her need for submission and humiliation that this madness had allowed into our life; at the tiny part of me that whispered that I could take Tae and turn my back on Cora as the larger part screamed at me that I was a monster for even the hint of that awful, intrusive, untrue thought. I could use Tae as my fantasy lover, fucking her tight little pussy and filling it full of cum, inseminating her regardless of any consequences, giving into the breeding kink that Tae and I shared, the one that my wife could never truly fulfill, through no fault of her own.

They were all nightmares in their own way; small parts of who we are, but not the sum total. The time in the back room let us hold these illusions up to the light and burn the falsehoods away until the truth was revealed: that we weren't just these things, even as we acknowledged they were part of us.

Then, we would leave them behind until it was time to indulge again, with only the smallest hints of them in our everyday lives: Cora's mild and happy subservience at home; Tae's occasional playful teasing of Cora when we were all alone together; my gentle domination in the bedroom of the two women I adored.

When we left this room, we would be who we really were, the greatest and brightest parts of us. Cora was a devoted and loving wife, a doting mother, a dear friend and lover to Tae. Tae was a grateful young woman who had been given a chance at the education she'd always wanted, and found something else as well: a pair of people that loved her and accepted her for who she was and would support her in all the endeavors of her life, far past the deal that had initially drawn us together. And I was a husband that loved his wife, that would do anything for her, including letting her completely change the dynamics of our home life and our relationship; a change that brought a new love to me as well.

We had all gotten everything that we knew we wanted, and some things we didn't even have an inkling of before this started. It was a strange life, and a circuitous route to get here, but we were all content with it.

Almost.

—----------------------------------------

"What do you think about her suggestion?" It was a rare weekend when Tae hadn't joined us for inventory, instead spending time at home studying and watching our son.

I chuckled, "We did want two kids."

Cora grinned. "At least." Then her smile turned to a slight frown. "But she seemed... I dunno, almost sad when she offered. Not exactly, but something like it."

I had noticed this as well. "Yeah. I think... I know that she's grateful that we're going to pay for her Master's and doctorate, if she decides to go that route. And I think that part of the offer was because she wanted to thank us, even though we made it clear that it was a gift and nothing more."

"Yeah. But..." She paused, then pushed forward, a look of resolve on her face. "I love you so much, Andrew. And I know you love me, too."

I took her hand. "Of course I do."

Cora slowly asked, "Do you love Tae as much as you love me?"

This wasn't a part of the game; that had mostly been confined to the back room for a year, other than the necessary run-up like putting Cora in denial as we got closer to playing. This was a sincere question, and I had to answer honestly. "It's different, but yes. I do."

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. Good. I feel the same way." We smiled broadly at each other; it had been a thing we hadn't really discussed directly. It wasn't that we were ashamed or afraid; I had long suspected that Tae had as much a place in Cora's heart as I did, and that actually made me happy. It was another way that my wife and I were, as usual, so perfectly in sync with each other. Then she said, "Do you think she knows that, though?"

—----------------------------------------

Tae and I praised and cuddled Cora, kissing her and loving on her. Not in a sexual way, although that would come again later, when we spent the next few nights in bed worshiping her and giving her pleasure in any and all ways she wanted. But for now, we were just letting her know that she was the strong center of our unconventional family, the one that brought us together and kept us together.

We each slid one band onto her finger, Tae the engagement ring and I the wedding ring. Those symbols still meant what they always had, and my commitment to her was stronger than ever.

It was starting to get late, and we needed to get going soon. Tae slipped out of the bed and stretched, then said, "I'll go ahead and relieve the babysitter. You guys want to bring some takeout home?" She smiled as she said this, trying to be the sweet, affectionate woman she usually was. But there was a little of that unhappiness that we had seen before. And that wouldn't do. Not anymore.

"Wait." Cora stood and embraced her, then led Tae to the same chair she had previously consigned my wife to. There was confusion on Tae's face, and apprehension. Was the game not over? Did Cora or I need to indulge some new fantasy with her?

We did. Of a sort.

I reached into the bedside table and retrieved something that Cora had secreted there earlier in the day, when she had been cleaning the room and preparing it for us. Then, I moved next to her side, and we knelt in front of our lover.

"Tae, we love you. You're such an important part of our life." Tae smiled as I spoke, but the sadness seemed somehow even more pronounced.

"Yes! I..." Cora kissed my cheek. "I would have been happy my whole life with Andrew if we had never met you, but I know that I-- that we both feel like our life would be emptier without you in it."

Tae started to say something, but Cora put a finger to her lips. "Shh, love. Wait." Tae slowly nodded. Then she gasped as I displayed the item that had been hidden behind my back.

"Tae, we want you with us forever. We want you to part of our marriage and our home. We want you to be our wife."

Tae's eyes flooded with tears as she silently mouthed 'Yes,' then shouted it loudly, "Yes! Yes!" as the ring went on her finger. Her arms encircled our necks, pulling us in closer to her as she sobbed. When we pulled away after a time, I could see that the sadness had been replaced with a transcendent, all-encompassing joy.

There would be details to hash out, wills and insurance and legal documents to amend, but none of that mattered then. She had found her family, now and forever. Not with the parents that had hard-heartedly abandoned her, but with Cora and me, and baby Gavin. Baby Marie, too, although we didn't know that yet.

When she rode me that night as Cora watched and Tae begged for more, I had given her our second child. Or perhaps it was later, when we were all at home and in bed together, exchanging proclamations of undying love interspersed with tender, languorous displays of it that I impregnated Tae once again.

But I'd like to think it was there, in that room where we let our fantasies loose; mostly dark, but sometimes as bright as the noonday sun. This was Tae's fantasy, and ours, and we had made it as real as the bands on all of our fingers: symbols of a commitment both old and new, one forged and reforged in the love we had for each other.

—----------------------------------------

Special thanks to oneagainst for reading and giving some very useful story criticism. If you enjoyed this story, his series Oxygen Games is also a story about people dealing with the stress of failed infertility treatments in unexpected ways. If you like Loving Wives stories, it could very easily have fit in there, and it's part of a whole shared universe of interesting and compelling characters. You might not like everything in that universe, but if you look, you'll probably find a lot to enjoy!

And Oxygen Games has a WIP sequel, A Place Beyond the Horizon, being written by SamYork. It's his first story being released here on Literotica, so give him a warm welcome.

In the near future, I'm going to be recommending more writers here that I think you'd enjoy, mostly but not entirely folks that don't currently have any/many works in Loving Wives. They're writers whose work that I personally enjoy and don't think have the attention they deserve. If you can think of any hidden gems here on Literotica, go ahead and send me feedback!