All Comments on 'In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 34'

by Human_Primacy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LingweLingweover 5 years ago
Blown away

This whole series completely fucking blew my mind! So hot! You Sir have an amazing talent to come up with and spell out the most rediculously erotic and boner-inducing thoughts ever.

I could hardly wait for each new post and you never let us all down. Thank you!

forgive my outburst, im no native speaker and might have gone a little over the top there. :)

but this story deserves nothing less!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 5 years ago
Oh Yes

About time poor Lorelie she waited so long and now back in chastity! I agree it's been a great series. Thank you, great writing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Which vision of elves is being used here?

Is anyone else picturing the house elves from Harry Potter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
In the end..

it was too little too late. All of the humans are morally bankrupt, which to be fair could have been obvious from the start. He had the opportunity for redemption but failed, he had a willing woman who was clearly in love with him and with whom he professed to care for - and to fuck. Yet he still treats her like shit, I’m not even sure why I’m surprised at that.

I’m all in favour of kink and sex between 2 or more consenting adults is a fantastic thing....and yet he still tormented any non human he could get his hands on. Prick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The author's calling adept HUMAN PRIMACY and you complain about the story line?

Please don't complain about a free story about a human dominating non humans when the author is so obvious about the story line and content expect in their own name. Duh!

lookbob66lookbob66over 4 years ago
Thank you

Great story. I found Lorelei’s running commentary hysterical. I think the fact that submissive nature is built in with her species makes it more erotic because it’s less unbelievable. Even though she finally got laid, I stilll hope for more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
amazing

Favorite erotic series I've read, the commentary was absolutely hilarious. Succubus is best cuckcake

PyroDragonPyroDragonover 4 years ago
This is what bothers me about long build ups like this

The pay offs are rarely, if ever, satisfying. We get just a few paragraphs of Lorelie finally getting fucked and that's it, the end. This happens every time stories build up sexual tension like this. To make it worse it just skips over the scenes by using the age old "Yeah we fucked a lot" line and glazing over the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh that's it for Lorelei isn't it. That memory is going to torment her forever. Trapped behind the belt with the memory of her one good fucking.

jman377355jman3773555 months ago

What a ride. Excellent writing, you're very talented.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHuman_Primacy@Human_Primacy
Writing stories about human dominance over lesser beings. You can also find me at: http://human-primacy.blogspot.com/ https://twitter.com/HumanPrimacy

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES