In Your Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maria..."

"Oh... oh... do you think.... Oh, I need to take him inside me. He needs to... oh God. So good. He's fucking me... I love these dreams, I never want them to end..."

"No," Louis agreed.

"Tell me!" Maria whispered. "Tell me you want me to take him inside me."

"Yes," Louis said. He swallowed. "Yes... God..."

"Oh God," Maria cried. "I'm coming!"

"Maria!"

"He's rolling onto his back," she whispered hoarsely. "Pulling me with him. I'm lying on my back on top of him, my legs are spread apart... he is holding onto me, my tits, his other hand is on... my cunt."

"Oh my God."

"And his cock... he's sliding it up, guiding it into me from behind. I've never been fucked like this... His fingers are on my clit. I'm going to come again, Louis! Tell me to come!"

"Yes!" Louis whispered. "You need to come."

"Oh God..." It was a shriek and a moan at the same time. "Oh God..." Time stood still. He could hear Maria panting, then her breathing slowing.

Louis paused. "Maria?"

"Yes...."

"Can you call me after work? So we can... do this together?"

There was a pause. "I might be busy," Maria said.

Louis didn't answer.

"What do you think?" Maria asked.

"I think... it's up to you," Louis said faintly.

"I think it affects both of us," Maria told him.

Louis swallowed. "Yes, he said. "But it's up to you," he repeated.

Maria didn't answer at first. "Okay," she said. "I guess I'll think about it then."

"Wait," Louis said.

"What?"

"Listen..." he said. "It is, absolutely and totally, up to you, okay?"

"Okay."

He swallowed again and moved his phone back to his other ear. "But... I don't know."

"What don't you know?"

"I'm crazy turned on," he blurted out. "I'm not thinking straight."

"Mmm," Maria said.

"I think... I think I want you to."

There was a long pause. "Yes," Maria said at last. "I thought maybe you did."

Louis's heart was pounding. "I can't wait to see you," he said.

"I know," Maria said. "Me too. Tomorrow night."

"I mean these fantasies... they're the best!"

"They are," Maria agreed.

"And maybe, you know, the real thing would be... a disappointment."

Maria laughed.

"What's funny?" Louis demanded.

"It's really up to me?" Maria asked.

"Yes," Louis said.

"Okay, then," Maria said. There was another pause.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

"I'm going to get up and shower," she said. "I already missed the first session this morning. Then I'll grab some coffee and something to eat."

"That's not..."

"And I'll think about what I want," she said. She paused. "I'll keep you posted, okay?"

Louis nodded, even though she couldn't see him. "Okay," he breathed.

"Love you," Maria told him.

"You too," Louis said. And then the connection broke.

*****

The afternoon was even longer than the morning had been. Louis sat at his desk, facing his screen, lost in a daze. From time to time he would inch forward surreptitiously, rubbing his erect cock against the front of his desk through his pants. He looked at the clock on his computer, then again was lost in thought. Maria's dream, or fantasy, or whatever it was. Her lying on a bed, on top of this man, legs spread out, while he fucked her from below and behind and fingered her clit, squeezed her tits. Her voice breaking as she cried out, "I'm coming, oh, I'm coming."

The sequence rolled through his mind again and again like a cat video on repeat. She was going to do it, he thought. Going to make her dreams a reality. God. She was so hot. He leaned forward and rubbed against his desk. What would it mean?

At six, he went home and fed the cat. What to do now? She said she would "keep him posted". What did that mean exactly? Jesus, it was hard to wait.

There was a game on tonight, that would kill some time. Bruins against the Leafs. He went out for a run then showered, ordered a pizza and settled down in front of the tube with a beer. But still the time dragged on. He snapped off the TV halfway through the game and got up. Not even dinner time yet in Vegas.

Finally his phone buzzed. He snatched it up. A text message.

"all arranged, he has a dinner mtg then coming to my room at 10"

Louis stared at the little screen. She was still writing, the three dots next to her name told him that.

"u ok?" she wrote.

Well. That was a good question. Kinda sorta? Not even remotely? Excited but scared? Angry but with a hard-on? He finally just selected a thumbs-up emoji.

She sent back a kissy-face. There was a pause then she wrote "gtg dinner with folks. call u at 930?"

Nine thirty. Twelve thirty here. Just over two and a half hours from now. Louis sent back another thumbs-up.

*****

The laptop chimed at exactly twelve thirty, signaling the incoming video call. Louis sat down from his pacing and clicked on the button. And there she was, Maria.

Her face was huge on the screen, her eyes shining. She gave him an uncertain smile.

"Hi," she said.

"Hey," he answered. Like this was just a normal chat. Nothing special.

"I'm kind of nervous," Maria said.

"You are?" Louis asked.

"Well yeah," she said. "I'm not used to... anyone but you."

Louis wasn't sure what to say. "You'll do fine" didn't seem right. He smiled at her. "You look great," he told her.

She brightened. "You think so?" She took a step back from the camera so he could see all of her. She was wearing the lacy red robe from the photo she'd sent him last week, but she had the sash closed. Below the hem of the robe her legs were bare.

"Gorgeous," he told her.

There was a pause then both started to speak at once.

"I hope..." she began.

"Listen..." he began.

They both stopped. "You first," Maria said.

"I don't know," Louis mumbled. She was playing with the ends of her sash and it made him acutely conscious of what was going to be happening very soon. He shook his head. "What were you going to say?"

Maria looked at him. "Just that I love you," she said softly. "And that.. you're being wonderful about this. Most husbands..." She paused.

"Yeah," Louis said drily.

Another pause. "Um," Louis said. "I hope you're going to be... careful."

"Oh, of course," Maria said. She gestured behind her. "All set."

Louis wondered if any couple had ever had such an awkward exchange in the whole history of sex. He sought desperately for something to say.

Just then there was a tone from her end. She picked up her phone.

"Oh my God," she said breathlessly. "His meeting ended early and he wants to come over now. If I'm ready." She gazed at Louis, her eyes wide.

"Are you ready?" Louis asked.

"Not even close," she said. "But I guess as ready as I'll ever be." She laughed nervously.

"Love you," he murmured.

"Me too," she said. She swallowed then blew him a kiss. "Bye," she whispered.

"Bye," he echoed. Then the window faded and there was silence.

*****

Louis left the house at once. He needed to walk, to feel the chill spring air in his lungs and to try to get his thoughts and feelings in order. He walked fast and up hills when he could, wanting to feel the blood pounding in his legs, to not think about Maria.

But of course he couldn't help it. Her lips poised for a kiss. That red robe, the sash coming undone, the robe itself opening up. Her body, her legs, her arms, pressing up against and twining around those other limbs. He drew in the cold air. Hands on her shoulders and breasts, her legs opening up around that other body. Tipping back onto the bed. Her face tense, anticipating the moment when he would enter her. When that cock would enter her. Then, relaxing in pleasure after he was inside her, feeling him moving slowly at first, then thrusting faster and harder. Her soft utterances, the ones Louis knew so well, slowly growing in volume and urgency until she reached the peak of her pleasure.

He made it to the top of a hill and stood there panting, his breath making fog in the air. She would be home tomorrow. They would be together. He would lie her down on the bed and fill her up. No matter what was happening right now on that bed in Las Vegas, he would claim her back. He had to.