In Your Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica is in a whole new world.
12.6k words
4.83
6.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a ragged group that stumbled through the portal into an unknown land. They were covered in cum, spit, and sweat. Their hair matted down with the accumulated fluids of hours of rough, messy sex.

Except Ms. Arthur, of course. She was still perfectly groomed, some eldritch magic keeping her from getting messy no matter how debauched she had been through the night.

The room they entered could not have been more different from the quiet suburban home they had spent the evening in. It was a large hall, lit by glowing lamps, tiled in white and gold, decorated with blue accents in swirling abstract designs. Ten marble tubs were spaced around the room, six of them full of steaming water.

There was also a large group of goblins, all female.

If she had been asked, Erica would have said that goblins were an ugly species. All fangs and slobber and warts. Of course, her only point of reference was Lord of the Rings movies. The dozen green skinned females waiting for them were anything but ugly. They were uniformly beautiful, with plump lips, button noses, and curves that a swimsuit model would kill for. There was enough resemblance between them that Erica guessed they must be the goblin family Ms. Arthur had talked about earlier

"Get them cleaned up," Ms Arthur said, imperiously. She turned back to the exhausted humans. "Your buyers will be here soon, and I don't want you looking like you've come directly from an orgy. The waters here will refresh you." She walked off, and the goblins came to collect them.

Two of the little green skinned women led Erica to one of the tubs. They were smaller than she was, barely coming to four feet tall. But their curves put her to shame, full round asses and hefty gravity defying breasts. They looked similar enough in the face to be sisters, but it was easy to distinguish them by their hair. One had a long purple braid hanging down her back until it brushed her ass. The other had a shock of orange hair done up in what was almost a mohawk, if it wasn't so full and lustrous.

Erica groaned as she settled into the tub, the hot water immediately soothing her sore muscles and battered holes. She dunked her head under, and came back up in time to see the two goblin girls climbing in to join her. The orange haired one settled behind her and began working soap into her hair and scalp, making Erica sigh happily as the goblin's skillful fingers began to massage her head. The purple haired girl pulled out a soft sponge and began washing Erica's skin, filling the steamy air with the scent of flowers.

She moaned a bit as the sponge swept across her still sensitive breasts. She moaned even harder when the orange haired goblin began pinching and tugging at her stiff nipples. Erica's hips shifted involuntarily, and that was all the invitation either goblin needed. The orange haired one abandoned her shampooing, and began squeezing and kneading Erica's tits. The other goblin went right for her pussy, one hand flickering across her clit the other pushing a pair of fingers into her to find her g-spot.

The stimulation was enough to make Erica cry out with lust and arch her back, pushing her hips up above the waterline. That made the purple haired goblin change targets, pulling her fingers from Erica's slick cunt and sliding them easily into her well trained asshole. Erica tilted her head back to moan, but her open mouth was met by the orange haired woman's lips. A tongue that seemed much longer than it should be slipped into Erica's mouth, powering past her own and stimulating the entrance to her throat.

She was so caught up in the interesting new sensation that she barely noticed as another finger was added to her ass. And then another. Erica broke the kiss and looked down just in time to meet the gaze of the purple haired goblin. She gave Erica a sharp toothed grin as she added her thumb. There was a moment of resistance, and then she was in. The goblin began gently but insistently pumping into Erica's ass.

Met with that incredible feeling of total fullness, Erica screamed out her desire. She came almost instantly, her pussy squirting out a sticky splash of girlcum onto the goblin's face. The purple haired girl licked herself clean, but didn't interrupt her fisting. She worked out another squirt from Erica, and then another. This one a thick, almost creamy blast that coated the little greenskin.

By that point Erica's moans had trailed off into whispered pleas for mercy. The goblin girl gingerly extracted her fist, and then crawled up Erica's still twitching body to kiss her deeply. When the kiss finally broke the two goblins began washing her in earnest.

Erica slowly became aware of moans that were coming from all around her. To her right, at the end of the line of tubs, Chad was laying back in the water, his cock sticking up vertically. His bath attendants were on either side of him, tits wrapped around his cock, taking turns drinking from the endless flow of cum running from his tip. Zach was next, in between Chad and Erica. He had one of the little goblins bent over the side of the tub, and was doing an admirable job cramming his massive cock into her pussy. A second goblin was behind him, her head between his legs, licking at his balls and asshole.

The other women were to Erica's left. The two goblins washing Kara had managed to find some truly gargantuan dildos. One of them was thrusting a dildo down Kara's throat so aggressively that Erica had a moment of concern, until the punk's moans of ecstasy became clear. The second goblin had jammed one end of the dildo in her own pussy, and the other end in Kara's ass and was vigorously riding it.

Cassie, whatever debauchery she had been subjected to complete, was cuddling in the bath with her two goblins. She was turning from one to the other, deeply kissing them, or pinching their nipples and making them moan and coo.

Erica's mother was on the end. She became momentarily transfixed by the sight of the most important person in her life standing in the tub, skin glistening. Sharon Smith was being attended by two goblin girls with identical blue hair. One of them was behind her, long tongue boring into her asshole. The other was sucking and nibbling at Sharon's clit. Sharon made eye contact with her daughter as she came, announcing it with a full body quiver that made her heavy breasts shake. Then she let the goblins lower her down into the water.

Erica, satisfied that everything was alright, leaned back in her tub and let the goblin wash her. The sounds of lust washed over her.

Eventually, the water began to cool, and the goblins helped Erica from the tub. They dried her efficiently, and sat her down in a small chair. Working quickly they pulled her hair into a simple, but elegant ponytail and applied some light make-up. The dress they gave her was unlike anything she had ever seen. It was made of some silk-like material, but was almost entirely transparent. When she put it on, her entire body was visible. If anything, the cloth only served to highlight what it covered. The skirt was split above the hip on both sides, leaving her legs bare. The top was sleeveless and cut away almost completely around her shoulders and belly. Only her breasts were covered.

Even that was more than the rest. Cassie, Kara, Chad, and Zach all received slender leather collars around their necks. Sharon didn't even get that, going fully naked as they were led from the baths.

The long hallway they traveled down was strangely familiar, but it wasn't until they came to the end and entered the room from her dreams that Erica put it all together. The roaring fire on one end, the raised dais with its ornate wooden throne. It was all the same. Ms. Arthur was there as well, seated on her throne in a red dress that covered her shoulders and breasts, but left everything from her belly button down exposed. There was a small padded stool placed next to the throne.

Ms. Arthur gestured to the stool. "Erica, why don't you join me up here." Erica paused for a moment, unsure if this was the right thing to do, but her desire for what Ms. Arthur offered overwhelmed her reluctance. She took her place at the side of the throne, sighing with lust when Ms. Arthur stroked her cheek.

Then the older woman made a gesture, and the goblin women led Sharon from the room. "My mom!" Erica gasped. "Where are they taking her?"

"Relax sweetheart. I told you I would take care of her. And it's better that she's not in the room when the buyers arrive, or they might just make me an offer that's too tempting to refuse." Ms. Arthur smiled indulgently. "Speaking of, I think it's time we get started." She gestured again, and an armored figure near the door pounded its spear on the floor.

The first buyer to enter was a rotund goblin woman, at least twice the size of those that Erica had fucked earlier. She made her way in front of the throne and bowed as low as she could.

"Mistress Katriona, as the representative of the Breeding Pits Conglomerate of Yarv, I greet you. As agreed upon previously, I am here to inspect the candidates for the local Pits. I trust that you were successful in your recruiting adventure."

"I think you will be most pleased, representative." She waved Chad and Zach forward. "Two pure human males, in their prime. I made some minor changes in size, stamina, and semen capacity. Free of extra charge, of course."

The representative inspected the two men. A string of thick precum was drooling from Chad's half-erect cock. She reached out a finger and swept some up, before popping it in her mouth. The goblin woman swished the pre around like she was tasting a fine wine, swallowing after a few moments. She repeated the act with Zach. After a moment of consideration, she smiled. "I think these will do wonderfully, Mistress Katriona. I'll have the agreed upon payment delivered immediately. Our clients will be so pleased. They've been looking forward to trying some new stock."

As the representative led Chad and Zach from the room, Erica looked up at Ms. Arthur. "What are the breeding pits for? It sounds bad."

Ms. Arthur smiled. "You have much to learn about the world. There are many races here, and almost all of them have very low fertility rates. Goblins being an exception, of course. Humans, like you and your friends, are valued because they can breed successfully with any of the races. Pure humans are almost unknown. Your world is one of the main sources of them. But human males can conceive children of any race at a much higher rate than normal. So if, say, a Nymph woman wishes to have a child she will go to the breeding pits and pick out a human man. The child will of course be fully Nymph."

"So I can have a child with any male here?"

"Human women are different. Their children are hybrids, half human and half whatever else. It's why pure humans are considered so rare and valuable here." She smiled and stroked Erica's cheek. "Of course, when I'm done with you, you won't exactly be a human anymore." Erica didn't have time to process that. Ms. Arthur (or was it Katriona now?) turned away and nodded to the guard near the door. "Speaking of hybrids, I think it's time for our next buyer."

The man who walked in was unlike any she had ever seen. Grey skinned, almost seven feet tall, he was bulging with muscle. Sharp fangs rose up from his bottom lip. He was wearing a steel breastplate and a leather kilt. Strangely enough, he was accompanied by three young women wearing lacy dresses in pink, blue, and sea green.

The man, or whatever he was, stopped in front of the throne and bowed. Though not so low as the representative had. "Katriona," He rumbled, his voice a bass purr. "You look as lovely as ever. When will you come to your senses and join my harem?"

Katriona smiled. "Vigo Thrax, Warlord of the Arceron Steppe. I think we both know that you could not handle a woman such as me. Your tastes run towards the more... delicate."

Thrax laughed at that, revealing a truly alarming assemblage of pointed teeth. "Ha! I suppose you know me well. I have been your customer for some time. Well, if it is not you I am taking home, show me the one that I am. Is it this one?" He asked, looking pointedly at Erica. "You know I generally prefer yellow hair."

"Not this one, Thrax. She belongs to me." Katriona waved Cassie forward. "Here is your prize, I hope she suits you."

Thrax made a slow circuit around Cassie. "She has the look, this is true. But does she have the skill?"

Katriona pointed to a couch along one wall of the room. "You're welcome to put her to the test. As long as you don't mind me conducting business at the same time."

Thrax grunted, took Cassie by the arm, and led her to the couch. As soon as he sat, he hiked up his kilt, revealing a thick cock. If Cassie had any reservations about fucking him, she didn't show them. She fell to her knees and began sucking him with all her skill. Slurping and gagging noises soon filled the hall.

Katriona leaned over to Erica. "He always does this," She said quietly. "I must have sold him thirty girls. Everyone he feels the need to fuck right here in front of everyone. I think it must be part of the fun for him. He's never left unhappy." She nodded at the guard. "In any case, we'll get on with business."

Erica gasped when the next buyers walked in. There were four of them, looking like nothing she had ever seen. They were tall, easily seven or eight feet. Sharp featured, with almond eyes and high cheekbones. Pale skinned and dark haired. The strangest thing was, she couldn't tell if any of them were male or female. They all seemed to mix the characteristics of the sexes, masculine shoulders combined with full breasts, or a flat chest with womanly hips. Plump lips made for sucking cock sat not far above a pronounced adam's apple. The only thing they had in common was the sizable bulge in their leather pants, each of them snaking down a leg until it was nearly at their knees.

"What are they?" Erica asked.

"Elves. An interesting race, given to artistic pursuits." Katriona nodded to what seemed to be the leader of the group. "Marlacon, welcome to my home."

The elf bowed low. "Mistress Katriona, I thank you for receiving us." Even its voice was impossible to categorize, seeming to sit perfectly between masculine and feminine. "I trust that you had a fruitful expedition to the human realm."

"I did, Marlacon." She waved Kara forward. "I believe this one suits what you requested."

The elf looked over Kara, tracing one slender finger up the tattoo on her side. "She certainly looks the part." It looked over to where Vigo Thrax had Cassie pushed up against the wall, his cock pumping vigorously into her pussy. "I don't wish to presume, but we did request some special talents. May we confirm that she fits our needs?"

"Be my guest."

The elves arrayed themselves around Kara, pushing her to her knees as they fished their cocks out of their clothing. Even their cocks were like nothing Erica had ever seen. Pale and perfectly smooth, they had no foreskin and a blunt tip. They reminded her of sea worms that she had seen in school. The comparison didn't seem to bother Kara, who dived down on them like they were the greatest thing she had ever put in her mouth. One elf had its cock buried completely in her throat when a second began insistently pushing against her lips. Kara opened as wide as she could, and soon a second thick rod was pushing its way down her gullet. The punk girl's eyes widened in alarm as her throat stretched to new extremes. But her alarm quickly turned to ecstasy as both elves hilted themselves in her and began alternating their thrusts. The third elf, unable to join its fellows at Kara's mouth, simply picked her up by the hips and thrust its cock into her dripping pussy.

Marlacon seemed content to watch its friends fuck Kara. After a few moments, it turned back to the throne. "Wonderful. Your skills are exactly as advertised, Mistress."

"Agreed," Rumbled Thrax. He was standing to the side, one of his girls busily cleaning cum and Cassie's pussy juice off of his cock with her tongue. The other two had pinned Cassie down, one sucking Thrax's cum from Cassie's cunt while the other licked sticky ropes off cream from her tits. "She will be a fine addition to my stable."

The Warlord paused for a moment before continuing. "I do have another request. I need a lady, a proper one. One who knows how to entertain, and talk to fine guests."

Katriona laughed, delighted. "Thrax. My, my. Have your tastes suddenly changed?"

"Hmph. Of course not. She won't be for me. My lands border those of the Theophile of Mor. I do not wish to go to war with him. So I will offer him a gift. He has specific desires. Which brings me to the second part of the request. In his bed she must be filthier than a back alley whore. Willing to do anything and everything to satisfy him. Something about the difference in the open and in private makes him as hard as steel."

"A common fetish," Katriona said, amused. "I will see what I can do. It is easier to find the first part, and train the second. Perhaps this can be a good project for my apprentice," She said, looking down at Erica fondly.

Thrax nodded. "I thank you then. I will take my leave."

"As will we," Marlacon said. "This one suits us very well." Kara was already looking a mess, her makeup smeared on her face and her tits covered in a mix of spit and cum. But she looked happy.

Both groups withdrew from the room, and Erica was struck with the sudden realization that she might not ever see any of them again. She felt very alone.

As though she could tell what Erica was thinking, Katriona rose from her throne and offered Erica her hand. "I think it is time that we get you settled in."

As they walked from the room, Erica had to ask the question that was burning in her mind. "So your name is Katriona?"

"You didn't think I would go by 'Ms. Arthur' in my own home, did you?"

"No, I guess not. Katriona is your real name then?"

Katriona sighed. "It is the name I use now. I have had many names over the years. Perhaps in time you will as well."

That gave Erica something to think about as they left the hall and climbed three floors, up a flight of ornate stairs. When they got to the top, she was surprised to find the purple haired goblin from earlier waiting for them. She was clothed this time, in a white tunic that was cinched around her waist with a blue belt. The tunic was just thin enough that the goblin's dark nipples were visible through the fabric.

"Ah, here we are," Katriona said. "Through this door are your quarters. They are your personal space, and I will not enter unless you invite me. And I've taken the liberty of assigning some attendants for you. What is your name my dear?"

"Molla, Mistress." The goblin woman's voice was melodious and sensual. A voice made for seduction. Just hearing it brought heat to Erica's cheeks.

"Excellent. And I believe you have already met Erica?"

"Yes Mistress. I attended Miss Erica in the baths, along with my sister-cousin, Brura."

"Sister-cousin?" Erica asked.

"Goblin family trees are quite tangled. Often there's no way to tell what male impregnated what female." Katriona turned to Molla. "I assume you share a mother with Brura?"

Molla nodded. "Yes Mistress. But during that fertile period my mother was fucked by many male members of the family. So there really is no way to know."

"You have much to learn, Erica. But you have time," Katriona said. "Brura will also be attending you from now on, but she has some other duties currently. Molla, show Erica around her rooms and make sure she's comfortable. And please have her ready for dinner in an hour."

Erica followed Molla into what were apparently her rooms. "So what exactly will you be doing as my attendant?"