In Your Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brura and I will clean your things, prepare your clothing, do your hair and makeup, draw your bath," Molla grinned lasciviously at that. "warm your bed at night, and wake you up in the morning, if you wish it. We can also prepare meals if you want, but I believe you'll be dining with the mistress on most occasions."

Erica barely heard any of what Molla was saying. She was so shocked by the rooms she was standing in. "This is all mine?"

She had expected a bedroom, maybe her own bathroom. What she got was a suite. She was in some sort of sitting room, with plush couches and ornate tables. Through one door was a bedroom, dominated by a massive poster bed. Through the other there was a dining area. There was a large set of double doors leading out to a balcony. She rushed out.

"Oh, wow." Katriona's home was huge. Erica's balcony overlooked a cobbled courtyard. A number of goblins were down there, sweeping and moving supplies. The building extended in two massive wings to either side of the courtyard. The exterior was all yellow sandstone walls and terracotta roof tiles. It was surrounded by sculpted gardens and well manicured fields. "Does all this belong to Katriona?"

Molla stepped up alongside her. "Yes miss. The mistress has done very well for herself."

"I can believe it." Erica saw something moving in the distance. It was obviously huge, and it took her a moment to realize it was flying. "What is that?"

Molla squinted. "Ah, Terexa. The local dragon. Perhaps you will meet her someday. She has a long-standing business arrangement with Mistress Katriona."

"It's a dragon? Like a real dragon?"

Molla smiled and nodded.

"Scales, wings, huge sharp teeth?"

"Yes miss. They aren't common, but Terexa has lived in this area for centuries."

Erica turned back to the suite, feeling suddenly overwhelmed. "Ok. Dragons, goblins, and who knows what else. I need to know more. Molla, can you bring me some books? Like books about this place, the people who live here, and the history?"

"Of course, miss." Molla looked at the large ornate clock standing in the corner. "But it may be time to get you ready for dinner."

Molla claimed that, since she was without Brura, that the work she did was only decent. But the results stunned Erica. Her dark hair cascaded down her shoulders in thick waves. Her make-up seemed to somehow perfectly enhance her features. And the dress. It was dark red, tight around her hips and ass, and cut so deep in the front that her belly button was exposed. Molla had to apply some sort of tape to the edge of the dress to keep Erica's breasts from springing free with every step.

Katriona made appreciative noises when Erica entered the dining room. "I hope you're pleased with your rooms."

"I don't think pleased is the right word," Erica said. "Stunned. Delighted? I don't even know how to thank you."

Katriona smiled. "You thank me by meeting the expectations I have for a successor. I have very high standards, you know."

Erica drew in a deep breath. "Right. So, what does that all mean? You mentioned before, while the clients were here, that I wouldn't be human anymore."

"Yes, that's the big change." Katriona had a sympathetic smile on her face. "Trust me, when I was sitting in your place all those centuries ago, it was a shock. A scary one."

Erica nodded. "Right. I just, I don't know what it means. If I'm not human, what will I be?"

"Oh, you'll still mostly be human. A DNA test back on Earth wouldn't show a thing. You'll just be imbued with magical power. You'll be a wizard." Katriona shrugged. "Here, it's considered a different race than a pure human. There are many advantages to being a wizard. And a few important drawbacks."

"Like what?"

"Sterility is the big one. Wizards can't have children. Do you remember how I said that many races have difficulty conceiving?"

Erica nodded.

"It's the magic. The more in tune with magic that a race is, the lower the fertility rate. And as a wizard every inch of you, every cell, will be flowing with power. Personally, I think the immortality and ability to shape the world as I see fit are a fine trade off for children. What do you think?"

"I think I'd like to know more about magic," Erica said. "How does this all work?"

Katriona favored her with a wide smile. "Well..."

The walk back to her rooms gave Erica plenty of time to think. Katriona was offering her immense power, riches beyond her imagination, and near immortality. All she had to do was give up her humanity. Not the easiest bargain, but one she'd have a tough time not agreeing to.

Molla and Brura were waiting for her. Brura stepped forward and curtsied with a smile. "Miss, it is good to see you again."

"Good to see you again as well, Brura." A wave of exhaustion suddenly washed over her. "If it's ok with the two of you, I think I'd like to go to bed now. This has been a long day."

The bed was so comfortable, the blankets so soft, that she was drifting away almost as soon as her head hit the pillow. At first, she thought the two goblins climbing into her bed was part of a dream.

The feeling of their lips on her neck was very real though, making her sigh with pleasure.

"I told you one of our duties was to warm your bed, miss," Molla whispered into her ear. "That can mean as much or as little as you want."

Erica answered her by tilting her head and kissing the little goblin. Then it was Brura's turn, Erica's tongue futilely dueling with the goblins' bigger stronger muscle. She broke away and leaned back as the goblins began kissing their way down her body. She finally moaned out as each of them took a nipple into their mouths. It had been barely more than a day since Erica's tits had been enhanced by Katriona's magic, and the sensation of nimble lips and tongues on her sensitive buds was almost overwhelming. Erica felt as though she could cum just from that, but the goblins moved on to more interesting locations before that could happen.

Erica almost screamed when they reached her pussy. The sound that did make it past her lips was a groan of pure lust. She reached down and pressed those little heads, so different in hair color, into her cunt. Molla and Brura's tongues fought across her clit, occasionally slipping into each other's mouths. Her copious nectar was flooding out of her, smearing across the goblin's faces, and trickling down across her asshole.

Erica came the first time when their fingers entered her, a jumble of digits that could have been from either of them. She turned her head and screamed into her pillow as her girlcum erupted out of her to cover their faces. She came again when some of those fingers moved down to her ass. It was like they knew that the double penetration would set her off. And it did. They worked out two more orgasms from her before she finally had to grab them by the hair and drag them back up her body, pleading for it to end. Erica kissed both women deeply, savoring her own taste on their tongues. They cuddled for a bit, enjoying the afterglow. Eventually, Molla rolled off the bed and started to rummage in a chest.

She returned with a bulky metal buttplug. "The mistress told us what you liked," Molla said as she brought the plug to Erica's lips. The three of them gleefully licked and sucked at the steel, until the plug was warm and slick with their saliva. Erica rolled to her side and Molla slid the plug in, the fat width of the plug popping into her with a wet little slurp. She cooed as she settled in for the night, the familiar fullness comforting on such a crazy day. The warmth of her two companions helped settle her as well, and she quickly fell into a deep sleep.

For the first time in weeks she didn't dream.

She woke to another roaring orgasm. Molla was between her legs, sucking Erica's clit. The goblin had grasped the base of Erica's buttplug, thrusting it in and out of Erica's ass. The thick part of the plug was stretching her anal ring over and over, creating a building warmth in her core she couldn't hold back. It didn't help that Brura was latched to one of her tits, suckling on her thick nipple.

Erica needed something more. She grabbed Brura's hips and guided the goblin's pussy over her face. Goblin pussy was like nothing she had ever tasted, sweet and citrusy, almost like candy. And juicy, Brura was practically gushing into Erica's mouth from the moment her tongue reached the greenskin's lips. Brura's clit was a plump marble standing out proudly from her folds, and Erica gleefully sucked it between her lips before continuing across the goblin's slit and up to her asshole. Brura's anus was a puffy ring of slightly darker flesh. It yielded easily to Erica's questing tongue and she spent a moment rimming the goblin, before sliding two fingers from each hand into her to stretch and fuck the already gaped hole.

Another orgasm ripped through Erica before she could return her attention to Brura's clit. Girlcum sprayed out of her sopping cunt and glazed Molla's face and tits. They became like a single organism, with its sole purpose to make each other cum. Molla continued to work Erica's ass and cunt, drawing out gushes and squirts of creamy nectar that she happily drank down. Brura was mauling Erica's tits, stretching her nipples to the point of pain before releasing them. And Erica was latched onto Brura's fat clit, her fingers gaping the goblin's ass obscenely. She was practically drowning in the greenskin's juices, and each time Brura came Erica had to pause to drink deeply of her sweet nectar.

Eventually it became too much for them to go on. Or at least it was too much for Erica. The goblins seemed to have an unlimited well of sexual stamina. They cuddled on the bed, making out, attempting to clean girlcum off each other with their tongues. Sucking her own juices off of Molla's fat nipples was enough to turn Erica on again. But both goblins insisted that it was time to get cleaned up.

A hot bath was drawn, and Erica was quickly, but thoroughly, cleaned from head to toe. Molla pulled out a straight razor and shaved her body. The razor was so fine that Erica felt incredibly smooth, as though she had never had hair anywhere but on her head. They applied some light makeup, and did her hair up in a sporty braid.

Brura even bent her over and applied a soothing cream to Erica's overworked asshole. The feeling of the cool cream and the goblins fingers rubbing at her gaped hole made Erica moan. She pushed her hips back, hoping that Brura would fuck her again. But the little greenskin swatted her ass.

"Not now, miss," she said with a grin. "We have to get you ready for the mistress."

The goblins dressed her in a long-sleeved jumpsuit of some sort of soft, dark blue fabric. The bottom was cut short along her hips, riding up into the crack of her ass and exposing a generous portion of her cheeks. The front was cut low, but laced up across her chest. It was just barely enough to contain her tits, and the fabric was stretched tight against her. The shoes were sneakers, unremarkable other than that they had obviously been put together by hand.

Erica caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. "I look like the world's sluttiest athlete," she thought. Not that she minded, she looked hot. It turned her on, the idea of people seeing her like this.

Katriona was waiting for her in the dining room, wearing stockings and a bandeau top of the same blue fabric. It was becoming clear to Erica that Katriona preferred not to have her pussy covered if at all possible.

Over breakfast, they discussed the weeks ahead.

"We'll be doing two different, but complementary processes," Katriona said. She rested her hand on a thick tome that was sitting next to her on the table. "First, I'll be training you in both general skills, but also in crafting various potions and charms. The sort of things that will help you acquire your subjects."

"Like the drugs you gave me," Erica said around a mouthful of fruit. The breakfast spread was comprehensive, and delicious. "What's the other thing we'll be doing?"

"Magic," Katriona said with a grin. "All the potion making skills in the world won't make you a wizard. So we have to do magic. Well, first we need to get the magic into you."

"Is that a hard thing to do?" Erica asked in a small voice. The sudden realization that she had no idea what was about to happen rushed through her. What would this take?

Katriona had a thoughtful look on her face. "It isn't easy, as things go. Magic is naturally occurring here, it flows freely throughout the world. But humans simply aren't in tune with it. Unlike elves or fairies it's something that you can't experience. It would be like asking you to see in ultraviolet. So, we have to alter your perceptions." She saw the look on Erica's face and raised a calming hand. "Don't worry, it isn't a painful process. In fact, I think you'll enjoy it quite a bit."

It happened in a side building, away from the main home. It was clear that this particular structure didn't get much use, even to Erica. Everything looked newly cleaned, but unlived in. Like the whole place had been under a tarp for years. There were a few goblins already there, tidying up and fussing with some arcane looking machinery.

One thing was familiar, the x-frame standing in the center of the room.

Katriona saw the look on Erica's face. "I see you remember our friend here." She reached out and touched one of the padded cuffs. "Back to where this all started."

The goblins were, as seemed to be their practice, efficient. They quickly had Erica stripped nude and strapped to the frame. The cranked the frame down until she was horizontal, and then approached with a cart full of tools and wires. Erica moaned as they went to work on her, first attaching a pair of clamps to her nipples. They were surprisingly comfortable, and a pleasurable warmth began to spread through her body. That feeling was enhanced when a pair of metal rods were slipped into her cunt and ass. Erica groaned and arched her back, straining against the cuffs.

Katriona was standing near her head. She stroked Erica's cheek before leaning down to gently kiss her. "Just one more, sweetie." She held up a thick rubber cock, studded along its length with little brass nodules. "Open up," Katriona said, placing the tip against Erica's lips. She fed it into Erica's mouth, inch after inch pushing into her throat until it felt like it was almost in her stomach.

The goblins worked around Erica for a few more moments, connecting wires and checking that everything was seated correctly. When they were done, one of them turned and nodded to Katriona.

She smiled down at Erica. "This will only take a moment." Then she gestured to one of the goblins. He threw a lever.

Erica would later find out that the lever was attached to a complex and, to her unmagical senses, invisible antenna. The magical structure reached hundreds of feet into the sky, pulling in the ambient energy of the world, and directing down into the building. And into her.

For a second, nothing happened. And then, everything came flowing into her. Erica screamed around the dildo in her mouth. It felt like her brain was ablaze, glowing with potential and power. She could feel, maybe even see, the life force of the people around her, little fires in their minds. Everything was connected, thick lines of energy crackling between all the objects in the room. The wires leading to her were molten with potential.

Then she passed out.

Erica awoke to the sensation of being eaten out. She looked between her legs to see Katriona's head. The sorceress was gently running her tongue up and down Erica's lips, caressing her cunt. It was a wonderful way to wake up, and she moaned at Katriona's touch.

The sound made Katriona look up. "There you are," she said with a smile. "How are you feeling?"

The goblins were ready at her side, undoing Erica's bindings. She sat up as she tried to see if she could sense the magic inside of her. "I think... the same? I don't feel like a wizard, anyway."

"This is a process, not a one time thing. We'll be doing the same thing twice a week for the next month or so." Katriona grabbed a jar from the table. A moth was fluttering around in it, bouncing against the glass. "But first, I just want you to concentrate on the moth. Tell me what you see."

Erica stared at the little bug. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to be seeing. But then, something shifted in her mind. Like she was accessing a new sense. The moth began to glow, a weak little fire in its heart. "Oh! I can see something. There's a light inside of it." She focused on the light, directing all of her newfound power at it.

"Yes, that's it exactly. We all have magic in us, to a lesser or greater extent. You're seeing the moth's. Now I want you to..." Katriona was cut off as the moth burst into flames. "Ah, maybe a little too much focus on the moth."

"I'm sorry!" Erica said. "I don't know how that happened."

"No matter," Katriona said with a wave. "Just a moth. But, I'd say you're well on your way to harnessing your magic." She settled back down between Erica's thighs. "Now, time for a reward."

It went that way for weeks. Katriona trained Erica in the ways of her trade. Not just in sex, though that was a large part of it, but in seduction, manipulation, even in business. She learned how to make and employ various drugs and concoctions, some for her and some for the people she hoped to ensnare. Some gave Erica unlimited stamina, or even the ability to read minds for a short period. Others made it easy to mold people mentally and physically. She even learned how to enter dreams, though she needed a lot of practice at that before she could turn someone to her will that way. It was Katriona's preferred method of acquiring new women, but she was very clear that it wasn't the only way.

And twice a week she went to the outbuilding, where she was strapped to a frame and infused with magical energy. Each time she could feel it a little more, see more, and her abilities became stronger. Erica was reading minds, and injecting little pleasurable jolts from her fingertips. Katriona said she was a quick study.

When she wasn't training, Erica was able to enjoy the manor itself. She ate sumptuous meals, took long relaxing baths, and had time to read and relax in her rooms. She was dressed in the nicest clothes she had ever seen, and she had two servants at her disposal to make sure she looked perfect at every moment. Erica had never felt so pampered and so sexy.

Of course, she spent every night before going to bed and every morning after waking up sandwiched between those servants as they worked orgasm after orgasm from her quaking body. Molla and Brura were experts with their fingers, tongues, toys, and even their little pussies. They brought Erica to the brink so many times each night that she could barely move. And the way they woke her from her rest set the tone for the rest of the day, a shivering moaning dripping explosion that she looked forward to more and more. Erica tried to give as good as she got, always finding herself glazed in goblin nectar by the time they were done. But she was no match for the little greenskins, who seemed to know every inch of her body even better than she did.

Molla and Brura weren't the only goblins Erica got to know. Most nights her two servants were enough for her, but there were just some evenings where she craved the feeling of a hard cock. On those nights Molla and Brura would invite one or two of their male family members to join them. The goblin men may have been small in stature, but their cocks more than made up for it, often over 10 inches long, and with stamina to match. After one particularly intensive day of training, a day Erica had spent under the influence of endurance boosting aphrodisiacs and what Katriona called a "flexibility enhancer", it took 7 of the green skinned males to satisfy her. Three cocks in her pussy, two in her ass, and two in her mouth was such an overwhelming sensation that it broke the drug's hold on her mind, and she passed out as they filled her with their cum.