In Your Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Terexa pulled her cock from Erica's throat, after what seemed like an eternity of searing pleasure, steam rose from her still hard length. A thick blob of cum hung lazily from her cumslit. Erica swept it up with her tongue, savoring the dragon's spice. "Holy shit," she finally moaned, her voice a ragged whisper emerging from her scorched throat.

"Mmm, not bad at all for your first time." Terexa reached out and patted Erica's cheek. "I'll be seeing you again, little apprentice. Count on it."

Erica was a sweaty, distracted mess for the rest of the day. She couldn't stop thinking about Terexa's fiery rod burning down her throat. Or the way it would feel filling her other holes with its terrible heat. That night it took considerably longer than usual for Molla and Brura to put her to bed, the three of them driving each other to orgasmic heights over and over again, glazing each other in multiple coats of spit, sweat, and pussy juice. The fattest butt plug in her toy box felt insufficient to fill her hungry asshole, and it was only after the two goblins twined together three strands of the thickest anal beads they could find and stuffed them into her anus that Erica felt full enough to sleep.

In the morning, Erica awoke before either of the goblins, which was unusual. She felt sensitive, so sensitive, even the feeling of the sheets rubbing against her skin setting off fireworks along her nerves. She moaned quietly as she slithered out of bed, her nipples snagging on the silk. When she finally staggered in front of a mirror it took her a moment to see the changes in her body.

It was as though she had been sculpted for sex. Nothing was fundamentally different, but she was thicker in some places, thinner in others. Her abs stood out proudly on her stomach. The stripped fat seemed to have been transferred to her nipples, which were now puffy pink mounds sitting atop her tits. Erica's pubic mound had expanded as well, becoming a hillock of smooth flesh sitting between her thighs. She was already wet, strings of nectar drooling from her cunt and hanging lazily to the floor. Her hips were rounder, her tits just a little perkier. Her lips seemed just slightly inflated, glazed with the perfect amount of spit, and just a touch closer to pink than they had been the day before.

She moaned as small hands touched her flanks, the two goblins coming up alongside her. "Oh, miss. You look wonderful," Molla said. She reached up and squeezed one of Erica's puffy nipples, eliciting a trickle of white fluid. Molla's tongue swooped out to catch it, and the goblin moaned when she tasted it. "Miss, mmmm, you've been drinking dragon cum haven't you?"

"Oh, f-fuck," Erica moaned as the goblins latched onto her leaking tits. Brura had her hands buried in tit flesh, massaging and milking her, and little trickles of white were leaking out of the corners of her mouth as Erica flooded her. "What the fuck is happening?"

Molla leaned back, her mouth open wide, and squeezed Erica's tit with all her strength, sending a jet of pure white fluid into her mouth. She drank happily, gasping at the flavor, and then smiled up at Erica. "Dragon cum, miss. When you drink too much your body can't absorb all of it. It has to come out somewhere." With that she leaned back in, swallowing up Erica's nipple. Her throat worked as she sucked down mouthful after mouthful of Terexa's load.

Erica didn't have time to take in that explanation. The pure pleasure she was feeling overwhelmed her mind. Brura had reached under her and captured the tangled strings that held the anal beads still packed into her backdoor. A swift jerk pulled the first set of three huge balls from her hole, and a waterfall of nectar poured from her cunt at the same time. Thick strings of girlcum hung from her plump pussy lips, bridging her thighs and drooping in goopy arcs to the floor. Erica held tight to the goblins, trusting in their strength to keep her upright. Her mouth hung open, and her tongue draped out over her lower lip, feeling longer and thicker than it had before. The next set of beads began to expand her hungry asshole, setting off another round of mind wiping orgasms.

When it was all over, the triple strand of anal beads sat in a puddle of girlcum in front of the mirror. The three women were sprawled on the floor nearby. Molla was still massaging Erica's tit, working out the last trickle of dragon cum from her swollen nipple. Erica and Brura were making out, Erica's newly lengthened tongue more of a match for the goblin's natural gifts, and the two slick muscles were practically twisted around each other.

When they finally pulled apart, Brura looked at her with a bit of concern in her eyes. "You must be careful, miss. Dragon cum can take control of you."

Katriona agreed with that later in the day. "It's highly addictive, and strongly magical." They were in her laboratory, supposedly discussing potions. But Erica hadn't been able to focus on any training all day. She couldn't even stand to wear clothes, the sensation of cloth on her skin enough to transform her into a moaning heap. At this point she was content to brace herself against a workbench and simply watch Katriona. "I see you're feeling the effects. A few changes, to be sure." Katriona reached out and stroked a finger across one of Erica's stiff nipples, drawing out a ragged moan and a gush of pussy juice. "Continued use of dragon cum will slowly change you into a perfect fuckdoll, a toy for the dragon's use. You should see Terexa's harem, all plump lips and gaping holes, thinking of nothing but fucking. The next time she visits I'll make sure you have an antidote before you fuck her. I don't want to lose you."

"The--the goblins?" Erica asked. "They drank from me."

"Oh, they're naturally immune. I suppose you can't improve on a creature that's already built for fucking." Katriona placed a strong hand on Erica's back and pushed her down onto the work bench. Three fingers hooked into Erica's gaping asshole. "I can see we're not going to get any actual work done today. So we might as well take advantage of your situation." She fed the rest of her hand into Erica's ass, sliding in until the angle of her elbow pressed against Erica's puffy ring.

More time passed, weeks and then months of training and study. And fucking, of course. Terexa visited again, and again, arriving almost weekly. The dragon seemed a little disappointed that Erica had access to the antidote, but they enjoyed each other just the same. Erica never became fully accustomed to the feeling of searing hot cum filling her womb, but she craved it every time the dragon was nearby. On one memorable occasion, she shared Terexa with Katriona, their tits pressed together around the dragon's length while they kissed and moaned at her weeping cumslit.

And then one morning Erica arrived at breakfast to find that her training was over.

"I think you're ready to get started," Katriona said. "It's time for you to go back to Earth and start recruiting."

"Does that mean we are done? That I'm on my own?" Erica was worried about that.

"Oh, no. Of course not. You're still my apprentice, anything you do will be under my supervision. It's going to be a long time before you leave this house and go out on your own." Katriona smiled indulgently. "Besides, I've enjoyed having you around."

"I'm happy to hear that. I've liked being here." It was true. Erica couldn't imagine living anywhere else at this point. "So what now?"

Katriona held out her hand. A small pendant sat in her palm, a silver half moon, inscribed in tiny whorls and patterns that seemed to move when Erica looked at them for too long. "Take this."

"What is it?" Erica asked. The pendant felt much heavier in her hand than it looked. And she could feel the pure magic bleeding off of it into the air.

"A key. Or an anchor, I suppose." Katriona gestured about her. "It will let you step between this world and Earth. So you can come home. I took the liberty of keying this one to your rooms."

"Wow," Erica whispered. "So I'm going back?" It felt like Earth was a whole past life she had nearly forgotten.

"Back with a purpose." Katriona stood. "Come, let's pick out a likely subject."

*

It was a cool morning when Erica Arthur walked through the doors of her job, and the Zurich air was ripe with the promise of a heavy snowfall. The elevator was empty for a moment, until a hand slipped through the gap in the closing door and stopped its progress. It was Pierre, the young man unraveling his scarf as he joined her. He gave Erica a conspiratorial grin and a wink when he saw her. She returned his smile. They were both assistants at the Qualitus Group, and two nights previous Erica had dragged him into the broom closet and given him the blowjob of his life.

A target of opportunity. The other side always needed hard cocks, and Pierre's was better than decent. Not the pints-of-cum shooting log he'd have when she was done with him, but certainly not bad.

Erica got to her desk before her boss, so she was seated and waiting when Miriam Archibald arrived. The poor woman looked tired, and she blushed deeply when she saw Erica. She took the cup of tea Erica offered, murmured a quick hello, and then retreated into her office. Erica smiled at the closed door, and she had to suppress a quick burst of giggles. Prim and proper Miriam, youngest daughter of a very old and very wealthy British family with ties to royalty, had spent much of the night dreaming about stuffing her tongue into Erica's ass. While she had orally pleasured her young American assistant, a series of very hung men had taken turns doing wonderful things to her cunt and her own needy asshole. Miriam had awoken soaked in sweat, her sheets stained from her gushing cunt. She had spent the remainder of her night desperately fingering her cunt and, when she had worked up the courage, her virgin ass. First tentatively, and then with steadily increasing vigor as the double penetration flooded her brain with pleasure.

Erica knew all about her solo activities, of course. She judged it was only a few days before Miriam was eating her out in the real world too. The posh woman would probably even think it was her idea.

She smirked. Vigo Thrax had ordered a high society lady with the skills of a wanton whore. And that was what Erica intended to provide.

Exactly as her mistress had taught her.